pekostadinov is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2 days a week workout - help

Hello guys,
    i am 32 years old and 135 kgs., so i need to reduce my weight. The problem is that i have only 2 days at the week to exercise.
    I know that not everything is the heavy lifting - i know almost everything about eating so i`ll have to remove some bad food habbits and everything will be ok.
    i have some еxperience аt the gym, but i want to train in my own "gym"
    I don`t have a lot of the usual gym accesoaries, but - barbell bench press, kettlebells, many weights, punching bag, treadmill and heavy ropes.

Can you help me with some program or not?
    Thank u

Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=pekostadinov;1514601051]Hello guys,
    i am 32 years old and 135 kgs., so i need to reduce my weight. The problem is that i have only 2 days at the week to exercise.
    I know that not everything is the heavy lifting - i know almost everything about eating so i`ll have to remove some bad food habbits and everything will be ok.
    i have some еxperience аt the gym, but i want to train in my own "gym" Hey you! 2 times a week is perfect! what you do is easy, and that is SPRINTS! I am an MMA fighter with 10 years working out under my belt. So do 30 second Sprint with 45 sec rest. Repeat 30x or as many as you can good luck! You can do this, * note sprint means AS FAST AS YOU CAN .
    I don`t have a lot of the usual gym accesoaries, but - barbell bench press, kettlebells, many weights, punching bag, treadmill and heavy ropes.

Thank u[/QUOTE Hey you! 2 times a week is perfect! what you do is easy, and that is SPRINTS! I am an MMA fighter with 10 years working out under my belt. So do 30 second Sprint with 45 sec rest. Repeat 30x or as many as you can good luck! You can do this, * note sprint means AS FAST AS YOU CAN .
    "It is not the creed that defines the Samurai, but the Samurai defines the creed."

Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mariaschlienger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Mariaschlienger;1514601781]
    Originally Posted by pekostadinov View Post
    Hello guys,
    i have some еxperience аt the gym, but i want to train in my own "gym" Hey you! 2 times a week is perfect! what you do is easy, and that is SPRINTS! I am an MMA fighter with 10 years working out under my belt. So do 30 second Sprint with 45 sec rest. Repeat 30x or as many as you can good luck! You can do this, * note sprint means AS FAST AS YOU CAN .

Thank u[/QUOTE Hey you! 2 times a week is perfect! what you do is easy, and that is SPRINTS! I am an MMA fighter with 10 years working out under my belt. So do 30 second Sprint with 45 sec rest. Repeat 30x or as many as you can good luck! You can do this, * note sprint means AS FAST AS YOU CAN .
    p.s. let me know the results, I see results in 3 weeks
    "It is not the creed that defines the Samurai, but the Samurai defines the creed."

well i am too fat and heavy to do sprints. I will **** up my knees, bones and etc.
    i`ve been training some crossfit before

kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kechimir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pekostadinov View Post
    Hello guys,
    i have some еxperience аt the gym, but i want to train in my own "gym"

Thank u
    Just a quick question: can you afford to go to a regular gym? If yes, then definitely do that and choose one of the full body programs from this forum's stickies (Fierce 5, All Pro or Viking's Bare Bones) and start with it. If not, we'll figure something out.

hello, i can afford it, but my time is not enought
    i have 2 days a week rest and these 2 days i want to go the gym....

bump

Hi, so i found a descent gym near me and i can go there.
    Could you recomend me some 2 day workout program for obese
    i am 192 sm high and my weight is 140 kg....
    Last edited by pekostadinov; 08-12-2017 at 03:40 AM.

what do you think about this program

day 1:
    Chest Bench Press 1 x 20 reps warm up
    2 x 8 reps warm up
    1 x 6 reps work set
    Quadriceps Squat 1 x 20 reps warm up
    2 x 8 reps warm up
    1 x 6 reps work set
    Upper Back Lat Pulldowns 1 x 20 reps warm up
    2 x 8 reps warm up
    1 x 6 reps work set
    Shoulders Shoulder Press 1 x 20 reps warm up