Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User DancerInTheDark's Avatar
    DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Lol wut? No self respecting man does this chit. Got to love the misc, so deluded.
    Cope. Most men go to nidicolous lengths for a slice of poon.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DancerInTheDark View Post
    I think everyone is quickly realizing that returns on effort on girls diminish extremely fast.
    Most men are waking up to the fact that either women fall into your lap on their own or they don't at all, and your time is better invested building up value.

In b4 "game", in b4 "redpill", whatever helps you sleep at night buddy boyos.

This is exactly it. back in the day, a self respecting man with a job that kepts himself in shape could attract a decently attractive women that had morals and a low n count.

now we have to struggle HARDER, only to end up with a women who doesn't have these qualities, AND gave her best self for free to men when she was younger and hotter. and yes, that matters to men (like it or not).

you know what makes us men feel played and foolish? When we worked tireless on ourselves and improved, hit our mid to late twenties, and finally get find a girl, who makes us wait for sex/etc because she is "over that phase", only to peruse her social media later and find her 21 year old much hotter self, glowing skin, in a tight skirt, with her arms around a random guy at a club/event/etc with that sexual "I want to be relentessly phuked tonight" look on her face. She gave that random guy her best, for free. and you have to pay for the aged version. Why would we commit to her when she gave it up to free for that guy? in fact, once we realize this, we adopt the "cant beat them join them mentality", and realize in 2 months we are that guy in the picture.

Why the hell would we invest our love and time and energy into a women who feels entitled and gave her best self for free in the past? Especially after most men have improved themselves over the years. We aren't foolish.
    Last edited by psychosylocibin; 07-20-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Headshot99 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but most of the time, if I have to put in any effort with a girl, I just quit. Just doesn't seem worth it anymore/I'm too tired.

Wbu guys?
    First tip, stop saying "wbu" especially when you have a full keyboard and plenty of room to type out words. You aren't 12
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    This is exactly it. back in the day, a self respecting man with a job that kepts himself in shape could attract a decently attractive women that had morals and a low n count.

now we have to struggle HARDER, only to end up with a women who doesn't have these qualities, AND gave her best self for free to men when she was younger and hotter. and yes, that matters to men (like it or not).

you know what makes us men feel played and foolish? When we worked tireless on ourselves and improved, hit our mid to late twenties, and finally get find a girl, who makes us wait for sex/etc because she is "over that phase", only to peruse her social media later and find her 21 year old much hotter self, glowing skin, in a tight skirt, with her arms around a random guy at a club/event/etc with that sexual "I want to be relentessly phuked tonight" look on her face. She gave that random guy her best, for free. and you have to pay for the aged version. Why would we commit to her when she gave it up to free for that guy? in fact, once we realize this, we adopt the "cant beat them join them mentality", and realize in 2 months we are that guy in the picture.

Why the hell would we invest our love and time and energy into a women who feels entitled and gave her best self for free in the past? Especially after most men have improved themselves over the years. We aren't foolish.
    Has it ever occurred to you that its normal to have experiences as we age for both men and women? You would want your gf to have experience so that she HOPEFULLY knows what it is that she wants in a man. No that doesn't mean its okay that she went on a sl00t spree when younger. My experiences have certainly showed me what it is that I want in a woman.

reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Headshot99 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but most of the time, if I have to put in any effort with a girl, I just quit. Just doesn't seem worth it anymore/I'm too tired.

Wbu guys?
    Tired crew.

Yeah, I'm currently removed from the dating scene. The only way anything will happen at this point is if somebody comes at me and shows solid interest - which used to happen when I was younger but hasn't happened in years (even though I'd consider myself a lot more eligible nowadays). So basically, nothing is going to happen. But I'm at the age where it genuinely doesn't bother me, going solo feels normal. I think one of my biggest motivations when I was younger was that I had this idealistic vision of what relationships with women would be like, so I wanted to experience that. But after meeting dozens and dozens of women over the years I've been brought back to reality.

A plummeting sex drive makes this easier as well.
    Pureblood

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Good luck at finding an old-fashioned stay-at-home wife with less than 3 sexual partners in today's society. In my grandmother's generation that would be easy, but today?
    I'd say good luck too. It's not that they don't exist though. You're not going to find them in the city or an urban area, that's for sure. That's where sloots dominate. They can bang a new guy in town, every single night and no one would know. You'll have to go to small town or farming community to find a decent girl, dead srs, they are out there.

I just ran into an old classmate in the city and they were buying bridesmaids dresses. Her 21 yo sister is getting married. 21!!! Where I come from, people are basically married by the time they are in HS. It's not uncommon to start dating in HS and never date anyone else. It's not even uncommon to start dating in JR High and not date anyone else.

And these women often go to college to better themselves, come home, have kids, make dinner for you. The whole white picket fence story. It's amazing it still exists, but the misc remains bitter because city sloots is all they know...
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Registered User DancerInTheDark's Avatar
    DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Has it ever occurred to you that its normal to have experiences as we age for both men and women? You would want your gf to have experience so that she HOPEFULLY knows what it is that she wants in a man. No that doesn't mean its okay that she went on a sl00t spree when younger. My experiences have certainly showed me what it is that I want in a woman.
    This is not symmetrical for men and women honestly. Men appreciate in the sexual market until their late 20s - early 30s, actually even up to their late 30s if they're on a strong career path and they take care of themselves. Women start falling hard in their mean 20s and there's precious nothing they can do. The good faith of all these gals "understanding what they want" at 25 is dubious at best.

SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000) SYST3M4T1C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is why anytime/everytime i go into a relationship i let the girl know what's expected from her and ask what's expected from me...just to get it all out of the way and work towards it so both of us are satisfied...if she can't fulfill my expectations, then it's over

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Good luck at finding an old-fashioned stay-at-home wife with less than 3 sexual partners in today's society. In my grandmother's generation that would be easy, but today?
    guess i'm lucky (had 2 partners prior to me)
    but atm she's been acting like a bitch so idk if i'm lucky
    HOUSTON CREW | ASS CREW
    REPS FOR THOSE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH

joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post

And I guess I have just been lucky but never in my life have I ever had to really "Try" when it comes to women. Even when I was a chubby "powerlifter" it always just seemed to fall in my lap... literally!!
    This. I am of the belief that some of us have it easier in the game than others. And as you've said, it's kind of supposed to be easy if it's meant to be.

repped.

joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joshewah17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol wut? No self respecting man does this chit. Got to love the misc, so deluded.
    So no self respecting man dates women? Tries to entertain her on the date?
    Care to elaborate why the misc is deluded?

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want a good relationship I don't think you should have to try hard that's some Disney bs. Once I started getting pretty successful with girls I realized there's no shame in trying as long as you don't go overboard with it and the benefits are way greater than staying on the sidelines checked out with a negative attitude

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am not trying to date or hook up at the moment. However, I have never seriously been in the dating game, and I frankly don't know if I ever will try to get in the game. I would honestly prefer to sit on the sidelines and do other activities.

mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    virgin with no experience or interest in dating/romantic relationships yet still posting here. This rustles me more than it should

midengine crew
    turbocharger crew

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mr2spool View Post
    virgin with no experience or interest in dating/romantic relationships yet still posting here. This rustles me more than it should

I have an interest in learning more about men and women relationship dynamics. Plus, I can pick up good tips/advice that I can apply whenever I do choose to get in a relationship.

You seriously gettin rustled lol? Don't pay attention to me, if what I say is rustling you that much.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by joshewah17 View Post
    deluded/FA/can't get laid.
    misc is full of them.

I'll tel you why they are wrong.
    I got better chit to do than play jester for a woman's amusement.
    get some damn respect for yourself.

she needs to keep me from being bored if she wants to see me again.
    I got no use for ornaments.

DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanyBambino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    This is basically the point I'm at in life. I'm 25 years old and it's time for me to be a man, build my business, and build my career. These next 5 years will be critical in determining how the rest of my life will go. Chasing women is not gonna help me do that and in the past its been a major distraction. Don't have time for that.
    Im 3 years older but think the same. Women is major distraction, and like Tony said, first you get the money, then you get the power then the women.

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any effort is too much for me at this point.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've given up on chasing. I briefly plant the seed and let them come to me. Some seeds don't grow but others blossom into lucious vegetation that i pollenate with my penor.

Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buchy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post

Word.

krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Men don't do drugs to know they don't want to become addicts.

"experiencing" is just an excuse to whore out

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krendan View Post
    Men don't do drugs to know they don't want to become addicts.

"experiencing" is just an excuse to whore out
    LULz.... 1st off good luck finding that unicorn virgin /10 .... 2nd will you please come back and sob all over the Misc when your unicorn/10 wife ends up fking her trainer while you are at work because

"You are the only man I have ever been with and I don't know if I am missing out, or if there is something better out there"

This isn't a fairy tale Leave it to Beaver land.... Everybody needs to experience different people to properly know how to appreciate something good when they have it.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    LULz.... 1st off good luck finding that unicorn virgin /10 .... 2nd will you please come back and sob all over the Misc when your unicorn/10 wife ends up fking her trainer while you are at work because

"You are the only man I have ever been with and I don't know if I am missing out, or if there is something better out there"

This isn't a fairy tale Leave it to Beaver land.... Everybody needs to experience different people to properly know how to appreciate something good when they have it.
    what are you talking about?

There is a big difference between finding a girl (25) that has been with 10-15 guys and one who has over 50

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No I don't bother chasing and never have done.

If I go out of my way, ask a girl out, get her number etc and she doesn't reply or replies are short I just stop right then and there game over.

It seems chicks when I was younger 15-16-17 were cool. But all of a sudden all the white knights came out of the cracks and these girls think if a man isn't like all her photos leaving comments on all her post and quadruple texting her, they don't like her.

Lol puck that. I want a strong women, not a chick who just sits around and waits for something good to happen, if I put in an effort that isn't reciprocated then your loss.
    Brah

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krendan View Post
    what are you talking about?

There is a big difference between finding a girl (25) that has been with 10-15 guys and one who has over 50
    If you don't know what I am talking about... all I can do is wish you the best of luck
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joshewah17 View Post
    Can you even read? Did I say not to date? But if a girl flakes on your texts constantly then any self respecting man will not continue to "chase" her. Yet a list was made that got progressively worse "flakes on texts...then phone calls....then dates etc" and miscers are responding saying "too much real life, dating is just like this" but it's your own fault for being a *******. How do you even get in that position? Like I said if a girl initially starts flaking then you move on, you don't continue to pursue like a desperate virgin. But FA miscers keep trying and then are shocked when this sloot's flakiness carries on/gets worse. Then they come on here and cry about how hard dating is and how it's so difficult to get women. It's difficult because you have no respect for yourself and when a woman chits on on you, you carry on trying instead of telling her to bounce.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Originally Posted by melodyagg View Post
    I've given up on chasing. I briefly plant the seed and let them come to me. Some seeds don't grow but others blossom into lucious vegetation that i pollenate with my penor.
    RawDogg posted that exact same comment.

Try being original next time, you silly goober.

RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000) RauryL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like I said if a girl initially starts flaking then you move on, you don't continue to pursue like a desperate virgin. But FA miscers keep trying and then are shocked when this sloot's flakiness carries on/gets worse. Then they come on here and cry about how hard dating is and how it's so difficult to get women. It's difficult because you have no respect for yourself and when a woman chits on on you, you carry on trying instead of telling her to bounce.
    I posted about this recently about much I hate texting, and a majority of responses were like "Brah, you're not being interesting enough. You're not being funny enough. You need to give her a reason to want to make time for you" (not that they even knew what the context of the texts even said, of course, because miscers here love to assume the worst in other guys' communication skills and the perceived evil that lurks behind a women...), but I'm just like you where I think it's not worth putting yourself through all of that if you have self-respect. A girl worth pursuing is one who won't make a game out dating. If a girl is making you work that hard and even if you DO get anywhere with winning her over, you're probably just setting yourself up for a regrettable relationship that's going to leave you running back to this board crying about how she has gotten distant over you after 2 months, she's not replying to your texts as much, flaking on seeing you, so forth. Some of the so-called "alphas" around here are actually so whipped and beta it's not even funny. Their long game is terrible.

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    I'd say good luck too. It's not that they don't exist though. You're not going to find them in the city or an urban area, that's for sure. That's where sloots dominate. They can bang a new guy in town, every single night and no one would know. You'll have to go to small town or farming community to find a decent girl, dead srs, they are out there.

I just ran into an old classmate in the city and they were buying bridesmaids dresses. Her 21 yo sister is getting married. 21!!! Where I come from, people are basically married by the time they are in HS. It's not uncommon to start dating in HS and never date anyone else. It's not even uncommon to start dating in JR High and not date anyone else.
    The rednecks around me do that too. To me that's just as bad as the girl that rides the CC in NYC until she's 30. The reality is that neither girl, at opposite ends of the spectrum, knows what she wants or needs. One settled way too young out of fear (anyone who gets married at 25 or under) and the other waited too long and now her social value is diminished greatly because of her reputation and age.

Somewhere in between is good.

TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    Any effort is too much for me at this point.
    Exactly. All that effort just for some azz? I don't think so. Thing is, most the girls I have been with, I barely had to put in any effort. That was when my social circle was much bigger though. I would rather spend my time now starting my business and investing. Each day I care less and less about hooking up/getting girls.

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TacomaLust View Post
    Exactly. All that effort just for some azz? I don't think so. Thing is, most the girls I have been with, I barely had to put in any effort. That was when my social circle was much bigger though. I would rather spend my time now starting my business and investing. Each day I care less and less about hooking up/getting girls.
    Bold. Same for me brah and this has "spoiled" me. I'm talking banging azz chicks who could also hold a conversation. I feel as though I would be doing myself a great disservice, especially when I could be spending my time doing more productive things. No thx Jeff.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom