Page 168 of 172 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 5149
    sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    62k reps for a tool that allows me to schedule IG posts and captions several days in advance. I swear its the biggest pain. Will followliker do it?
    later.com - but you have to pay and it doesnt post for your. thats against instagrams terms. It will queue them with captions etc, but you still have to manually hit upload.
    weight = 69.9kgs (154lbs) ---- > 82.4kgs (181lbs) ----> 85.1kgs (187lbs)
    ___________1/2/12____________1/12/12____________1/3/13

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    62k reps for a tool that allows me to schedule IG posts and captions several days in advance. I swear its the biggest pain. Will followliker do it?
    http://www.followliker.com/instagram-bot.html

Share Photos and Videos
    Keep your Instagram profiles active, engaging and interesting. Automatically share or upload photos and videos to your Instagram accounts directly from your computer; Schedule photo and video sharing/uploading; Limit photo and video sharing/uploading...

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never really used Amazon affiliates. Think I'm gonna start a beard site and use a wordpress affiliate plugin? Anyone know the best one, thanks.

Might convert my shoe side to an affiliate site as well, since I'm getting poor sales selling these kicks

Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Figured I'm gonna go ahead and just try an affiliate site as a side project. I don't see why not, just a domain name and first month of hosting is less than $20. I do full stack web development, so I'm not using WordPress. Working on my template and database scheme now. Once I go live with some content, I'll build a CMS for it too.

Any general tips or advice? I see people mentioning "optimizing for clicks." But couldn't find much on google. What is this and how's it done?

Edit: I've suggested this before, but someone should make a discord server where we can bounce ideas around / help one another. This thread isn't too active.
    Last edited by Twice11; 05-02-2017 at 08:02 PM.

pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have started my own business selling my own branded supplements. started selling in local gyms and sales have gone extremely well. I have built the online store and Going to start selling online very soon. feel free to check my site out. dystinctlifestyle.com
    have also implemented a blog and will start updating it more regularly. I am still learning and trying to get the head around the SEO side of things. Should i remove adsense from my site once i eventually start selling as it will lead my customers away?

would appreciate any help or advice on my website, seo or driving traffic to my site.

also does anyone know how to get rid of the pinterest save button on the images on my site. its really bugging me out
    Last edited by pixels; 05-03-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pixels View Post
    I have started my own business selling my own whey protein. started selling in local gyms and sales have gone extremely well. I have built the online store and Going to start selling online very soon. anyone have any advice on my website and how to go about it? feel free to check my site out. dystinctlifestyle.com

also does anyone know how to get rid of the pinterest save button on the images on my site. its really bugging me out
    The huge carousel at the beginning of the home page does NOTHING for you. To see what I mean, check out https://www.apple.com/ - they're the staple website when it comes to selling stuff online. You need to get people to shop as quickly as possible, those images are all links to their shop / products. It's too large js heavy. The image with the whey protein and the guy sitting down should come first, before the one for you blog. Add some text to it too "starting from $X.XX", with a "shop now / buy now / browse flavors" button.
    As soon as I hit your page, you should be selling me something. See how their carousel is promoting their products (also the size and movement of theirs is important, copy theirs)?

The carousel image you're plugging your lifestyle blog on is pointless, it's just your logo. My suggestion is to not even try to engage readers into your blog via the carousel. Instead, below it I'd make links to the blog with excerpts - you know the classic way to list blogs. Why? Because that's how you catch someones attention who might want to read it, they read a bit and want to actually view the full blog post. Also, let's be real, how many people will be going to your website to read your blog? One big benefit of a blog isn't getting shoppers to view it, but instead gaining organic traffic from SEO on you blog posts, which means you gain potential shoppers.
    Last edited by Twice11; 05-03-2017 at 10:36 AM.

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have started my own business selling my own branded supplements. started selling in local gyms and sales have gone extremely well. I have built the online store and Going to start selling online very soon. feel free to check my site out. dystinctlifestyle.com
    have also implemented a blog and will start updating it more regularly. I am still learning and trying to get the head around the SEO side of things. Should i remove adsense from my site once i eventually start selling as it will lead my customers away?

would appreciate any help or advice on my website, seo or driving traffic to my site.

damn site and product is nice looking good job

didn't see any pinterest buttons

mind if I ask how much you invested into your business so far?

anybody know of any social counter plugins that allow the user to like/follow directly by clicking the button? I want to display the number of likes/followers I have while also allowing users an easy way to follow. All the ones I find have the counter but it just links to your social media pages when you click on it.

pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10) pixels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Twice11 View Post
    The huge carousel at the beginning of the home page does NOTHING for you. To see what I mean, check out apple.com/ - they're the staple website when it comes to selling stuff online. You need to get people to shop as quickly as possible, those images are all links to their shop / products. It's too large js heavy. The image with the whey protein and the guy sitting down should come first, before the one for you blog. Add some text to it too "starting from $X.XX", with a "shop now / buy now / browse flavors" button.
    As soon as I hit your page, you should be selling me something. See how their carousel is promoting their products (also the size and movement of theirs is important, copy theirs)?
    Really appreciate the advice. I have taken it on board and created a temporary image for the slider redirecting to my shop page. Just have to now optimise and refine it for both desktop and mobile.

Originally Posted by atlas24 View Post
    damn site and product is nice looking good job

didn't see any pinterest buttons

mind if I ask how much you invested into your business so far?
    I have invested around £8k most of which has been spent on the actual products itself and a portion of that into physical advertising such as banners and posters. need to start keeping track of my finances alot better.

If anyone is familiar or knows any good methods of advertising online, hit me up.

Really appreciate the advice. I have taken it on board and created a temporary image for the slider redirecting to my shop page. Just have to now optimise and refine it for both desktop and mobile.

I have invested around £8k most of which has been spent on the actual products itself and a portion of that into physical advertising such as banners and posters. need to start keeping track of my finances alot better.

If anyone is familiar or knows any good methods of advertising online, hit me up.
    Solid progress so far. The size is a lot better, now I'd just optimize those images for the size of the slider and add some text and a "shop now button." Seriously, when in doubt refer to the big companies websites like Apple or Microsoft.

Also, below the carousel where you start listing products, I suggest adding a side bar entitled "blog" or "most recent blog posts", etc.. And listing the excerpts / links to you posts.

"OUR MOST WANTED PRODUCTS" -> This can be better worded, "OUR MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS", "OUR HOTTEST SELLERS" etc..

Also the section above that "DYSTINCT LIFESTYLE" doesn't say what those three images are linking too. Just placeholders for now?

Solid progress so far. The size is a lot better, now I'd just optimize those images for the size of the slider and add some text and a "shop now button." Seriously, when in doubt refer to the big companies websites like Apple or Microsoft.

Also, below the carousel where you start listing products, I suggest adding a side bar entitled "blog" or "most recent blog posts", etc.. And listing the excerpts / links to you posts.

"OUR MOST WANTED PRODUCTS" -> This can be better worded, "OUR MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS", "OUR HOTTEST SELLERS" etc..

Also the section above that "DYSTINCT LIFESTYLE" doesn't say what those three images are linking too. Just placeholders for now?
    Yeah those three images are just placeholders for now until i get some images made. I've renamed most wanted products to 'our best sellers'. Do let me know if that sounds better. Also i'm unable to add a sidebar to the homepage with the theme i'm currently using or i'm just not sure how to. Once again i appreciate the advice. Will definitely share any big changes i make to my site here.

Is anybody here familiar with the amazon affiliate program? Basically I live in a state that prohibits them from partnering up with anyone due to nexus laws (having their customers pay an extra sales tax). I have a family member in a state that is allowed and wanted to sign up under his name. Is there anything that would send any red flags to amazon like linking a payment method such as my bank account or anything? Basically I'd make the account under his name but have full control.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by atlas24 View Post
    Is anybody here familiar with the amazon affiliate program? Basically I live in a state that prohibits them from partnering up with anyone due to nexus laws (having their customers pay an extra sales tax). I have a family member in a state that is allowed and wanted to sign up under his name. Is there anything that would send any red flags to amazon like linking a payment method such as my bank account or anything? Basically I'd make the account under his name but have full control.
    Just try it. I think you'll be fine. Amazon location laws are a bitch...
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long to get accepted into Amazon Affiliate anyways? Waiting for them to review my site still even though I got my first order 5 days ago.

Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    How long to get accepted into Amazon Affiliate anyways? Waiting for them to review my site still even though I got my first order 5 days ago.
    I had mine accepted within 24 hours

Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anybody here still making money with spreadshirt? Or are there any other companies that are better?

Currently using wordpress with the spreadshirt plugin, but not sure if that's THE BEST option right now. My plan is to to go after the low end market and charge like 9.99 for shirts, whatever makes me just a few bucks profit, my goal is volume.

currently have my main site and ********/insta gaining a steady following. have my shop on a sub domain and still designing it.

any tips/advice/experience welcome

Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Riizen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    also anybody know any good backlink/seo services? I bought some from some brahs ITT many years ago and got really good results. It's a same this thread died so much.

I had mine accepted within 24 hours
    Got accepted today, damn only took 7 days. Now need to get accepted from Amazon Canada.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Riizen View Post
    boosted one of my fb posts as an experiment and have 100's of link clicks according to fb, yet only a small fraction according to analytics. This seems to be a huge widespread problem after googling. Fu*king fb looks like it's scamming people yet again.
    Sorry to hear. Try implementing retargeting
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry to hear. Try implementing retargeting
    have found the same.

Never once got ROI with FB ads, tried about 20 different times. Realized it wasn't worth the time, effort and money. Google adwords is better imo.

Never once got ROI with FB ads, tried about 20 different times. Realized it wasn't worth the time, effort and money. Google adwords is better imo.
    I've done no well with directly selling a product, but have had great results from using it for my 'real job' (real estate). And I've found the opposite with adwords.

I'm still learning though.

Originally Posted by sirmisc View Post
    I've done no well with directly selling a product, but have had great results from using it for my 'real job' (real estate). And I've found the opposite with adwords.

I'm still learning though.
    Is it for an affiliate site or are you actually selling physical product? It seems the consensus for affiliate sites is that SEO (organic traffic) is king.

Is it for an affiliate site or are you actually selling physical product? It seems the consensus for affiliate sites is that SEO (organic traffic) is king.
    phsycial product at the moment, though affiliate in the future. I'm mostly leveraging a pretty decent social following so this additional stuff is all a learning curve.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm seriously thinking about pimping 10/10 Eastern European (legal) girls on webcam.

so is spreadshirt the best option when it comes to being able to just sell shirts and other items besides manufacturing your own? I was trying to target the lower end of tshirts but it looks like spreadshirts tees start off at 15.99? I mailed their support to ask about it, that seems really high just for a plain tshirt. Anybody use spreadshirt before?
    ive used teespring, might be worth looking into. no idea how they compare to spreadshirt though

how much is the base for their tshirts?
    Cant remember exactly, around 9USD?? but it depends on the amount you sell. More you sell the cheaper they get. I can sell around 25 items from a couple of social media posts and I netted about $250USD. Not bad for a couple of posts with no risk and my non-existent design skills.

ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never really used Amazon affiliates. Think I'm gonna start a beard site and use a wordpress affiliate plugin? Anyone know the best one, thanks.

Might convert my shoe side to an affiliate site as well, since I'm getting poor sales selling these kicks
    I used to have a couple half-baked Amazon affiliate sites...3 actually, one for testosterone supplements (ranked easy for long tail KWs ((took some hell digging to find those, some based around brand names)) and had a few thousands visits a month), a men's dress/style site, and a battery charger one. I put about 1-2 hours a month into it, mostly just checking stats and responding to a the occasional comment, and pulled about 200 a month, more in the holidays. Then Bluehost let in a spambot that infested my DB and I had to dump everything. It's the reason I dumped Bluehost, and never recommend them anymore. They're big pile of stinking $h*te.

anyway, point to the story: You can do well with Amazon associates, and if you sell more you make more because the payout percentage increases. Amazon actually performs well if you can hit the right topics.

Figured I'm gonna go ahead and just try an affiliate site as a side project. I don't see why not, just a domain name and first month of hosting is less than $20. I do full stack web development, so I'm not using WordPress. Working on my template and database scheme now. Once I go live with some content, I'll build a CMS for it too.
    You're doing it wrong on two fronts, and my guess is you'll not have results, get impatient or discouraged, and quit soon. Here's why (no offense): (A) You have to do this as a serious career, not "as a side project" - this is like saying "if I don't invest in it I won't be disappointed when it fails" which sucks because it's basically guaranteeing it'll fail. Put your feet into it, put your goals on the horizon, and *make it happen* man. It will, but you have to take it seriously. I've done DB design, frontend integration, and been a point man on projects for large companies...doing it for yourself is a waste of time.

(B) Don't go down the road of doing it yourself. I've been there. I came from a professional web design/backend integration background, and it's a waste of time. Your traffic doesn't care if you build your own CMS, they don't care if you use WP, and they don't care what theme you use so long as it works fast and is easy to navigate. Developing your own CMS or designing your own sh**t is a rabbit hole that will suck up 110% of the time, energy, and creativity you could be using to build your business and make it happen (see item A.)

No offense, mate - and I give you huge props if you do actually take positive action, but taking steps isn't getting you anywhere if you're stepping in place or stepping in circles.
    Last edited by ballzaak; 05-13-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Originally Posted by ballzaak View Post
    I used to have a couple half-baked Amazon affiliate sites...3 actually, one for testosterone supplements (ranked easy for long tail KWs ((took some hell digging to find those, some based around brand names)) and had a few thousands visits a month), a men's dress/style site, and a battery charger one. I put about 1-2 hours a month into it, mostly just checking stats and responding to a the occasional comment, and pulled about 200 a month, more in the holidays. Then Bluehost let in a spambot that infested my DB and I had to dump everything. It's the reason I dumped Bluehost, and never recommend them anymore. They're big pile of stinking $h*te.

anyway, point to the story: You can do well with Amazon associates, and if you sell more you make more because the payout percentage increases. Amazon actually performs well if you can hit the right topics.
    Thanks brah. Currently have a few sales already. This 90 day cookie is gonna do wonders. Should I just stick to Amazon US? Feels pointless to have some products from Amazon canada on my site currently.

edit: Realized it'd be best to not have products from Canada, but have at least one sale so my account stays open for future commission intredasting
    Last edited by ScrillaVilla; 05-13-2017 at 08:15 AM.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ballzaak View Post

Not anymore, they now have fixed commission rates by category

Page 168 of 172 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast