Page 106 of 210 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 6272
    Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DreamerCut View Post

Just trying to fit in with the hoops crowd. Don't you work in corrections?
    You think I pay attention to what those idiots say? Basketball blows
    LEO

No, you're the puppet! CrazyLazyDude's Avatar
    CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    nothing i hate more than an overdone national anthem

couldn't watch that past the first line
    Speaking of anthems. What's up with Anaheim fans yelling 'dawn' during the US anthem? I couldn't stand listening to the US anthem in the Anaheim games (not that it was much better in Edmonton with Mr. TwangyTwang).
    ++ Positive crew ++
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    * One day at a time crew

"Be excellent to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!"
    - Abraham Lincoln

mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpedno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CrazyLazyDude View Post
    Speaking of anthems. What's up with Anaheim fans yelling 'dawn' during the US anthem? I couldn't stand listening to the US anthem in the Anaheim games (not that it was much better in Edmonton with Mr. TwangyTwang).
    Dawn Wright is the national anthem singer at most of their games
    ~Anaheim Ducks Crew~
    ~Pittsburgh Penguins Crew~
    ~LA Lakers Crew~
    ~Philadelphia Eagles Crew~
    ~Anaheim Angels Crew~

No, you're the puppet! CrazyLazyDude's Avatar
    CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mpedno View Post
    Dawn Wright is the national anthem singer at most of their games
    Ahhhh. Gotcha. Sounds stupid as fuk but at least I understand why now.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    * One day at a time crew

"Be excellent to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!"
    - Abraham Lincoln

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bishop signed

as did jamie benn
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by portamoral View Post
    bishop signed

as did jamie benn
    Jamie Benn got an extension? Geez that's big news.

I don't think Bishop will be a difference maker in Dallas.

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HughBMyron View Post
    i barely ever read what you say because 99% of the time its some jibberish about slinging shirts out of your car or who the leafs are signing.

I'm a professional hockey scout for Dreamercut sports agencies. Currently working on a 7 figure deal to land my boy Dylan McIlrath a gig.

I own my own house and don't live in my mothers basement thanks to the lucrative job i have with Dreamercut sports agencies.
    So you judge me continually, but too much of a coward to tell us anything about you? Huh

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I miss the days when Skrilla was so poor he argued with everyone that having a cell phone is stupid. Him just lashing out and making things up about others more successful than him is kinda sad...... Notsrs, it's fawking hilarious, but that old cell phone stuff was gold.
    Bro you're the biggest loser ITT and nobody likes you because you an old bitter loser with no friends in real life. You're 35 years old and play 12 hours of video games a day. Get a life.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    So you judge me continually, but too much of a coward to tell us anything about you? Huh

Bro you're the biggest loser ITT and nobody likes you because you an old bitter loser with no friends in real life. You're 35 years old and play 12 hours of video games a day. Get a life.
    Biggest loser ITT? Coming from the guy who lives with his mom, doesn't have a job, and cant afford a cell phone?

...BTW, I love my life, wouldn't change a thing (well I'd take a lotto win) and I'd say I average 3 hours of video games a day, you are way off. Stay angry though.
    12-5-23

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biggest loser ITT? Coming from the guy who lives with his mom, doesn't have a job, and cant afford a cell phone?

...BTW, I love my life, wouldn't change a thing (well I'd take a lotto win) and I'd say I average 3 hours of video games a day, you are way off. Stay angry though.
    Bro my moms been dead for 10 years, you fuking stupid?

I've seen you play video games for 12 hours a day while living off welfare. I've played with you on PS4 and you're a pussy little bitch on the mic and you sound like your balls haven't dropped LMAO. You're a wannabe "alpha" on here with a fake shtick. You're a poser bud. Get off the welfare and do something with your life.

Loser white trash with a pitbull ffs

HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaroctor View Post
    Jamie Benn got an extension? Geez that's big news.

I don't think Bishop will be a difference maker in Dallas.
    He won't put them over the top but he will be an real upgrade and that price is pretty good. Massive fanboy for Bishop though, he was the goalie for UMaine when I went there. Kind of slotted in after Jimmy Howard left, I think there was a year in between or something but that era was the last time our hockey team was any good.
    Workout Journal, Currently back to Fierce 5 Novice: http://tinyurl.com/qgwrlkg

Nursing a hip injury back to health

"Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy V

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro my moms been dead for 10 years, you fuking stupid?

I've seen you play video games for 12 hours a day while living off welfare. I've played with you on PS4 and you're a pussy little bitch on the mic and you sound like your balls haven't dropped LMAO. You're a wannabe "alpha" on here with a fake shtick. You're a poser bud. Get off the welfare and do something with your life.

Loser white trash with a pitbull ffs

I leave my PS4 on all the time, if you are stupid enough to think I'm on it 24 hours a day that is your problem, it's on now and I'm not even home.

Never been on welfare. In fact I would guarantee I have earned more before my 30th birthday than you will your whole life.

I do honestly consider myself "alpha" compared to the typical beta male that exists in society today, yet it's clearly more of a joke around the misc culture, sorry you can't comprehend that.

Did your mom die of embarrassment? What family member do you live with? Why are you so angry?
    12-5-23

I leave my PS4 on all the time, if you are stupid enough to think I'm on it 24 hours a day that is your problem, it's on now and I'm not even home.

Never been on welfare. In fact I would guarantee I have earned more before my 30th birthday than you will your whole life.

I do honestly consider myself "alpha" compared to the typical beta male that exists in society today, yet it's clearly more of a joke around the misc culture, sorry you can't comprehend that.

Did your mom die of embarrassment? What family member do you live with? Why are you so angry?
    Lol brother I'm making close to 6 figures working my dream job. You really think I'm that poor? You fuking stupid?

I know you're a little bitch IRL, yet you act tough on here LOL

You talk sheeit then act like a little coward when I dish it back. Can't handle it, huh?

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've seen you play video games for 12 hours a day
    This is the life I want.

Lol brother I'm making close to 6 figures working my dream job. You really think I'm that poor? You fuking stupid?

I know you're a little bitch IRL, yet you act tough on here LOL

You talk sheeit then act like a little coward when I dish it back. Can't handle it, huh?
    LoL, pls stop, we all know you are poor AF, you have made plenty of comments here over the years which are an indication of that.

Can't handle what? I am replying to every angry jealous tirade of yours.

Originally Posted by cadetduke View Post
    This is the life I want.
    Seriously, I mean 12 hours is a bit extreme for even me, and not every day but those rainy or snowy days fawk yea. When I retire there will be plenty of long days of video games.
    12-5-23

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sooo much hostility in here the last couple days, and surprisingly none of it is directed at meep....
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

LoL, pls stop, we all know you are poor AF, you have made plenty of comments here over the years which are an indication of that.

Can't handle what? I am replying to every angry jealous tirade of yours.
    I never once indicated I was poor. The only reason I do so well is because I want a ROI on every single dollar I spend in life. I don't spend money on dumb sheeit. I'm a businessman, I'm not someone that lives pay cheque to pay cheque like you. I like having a security blanket at ALL times in my bank.

I'm better looking than you, better physique, more successful and I make more money than you. U mad?

I never once indicated I was poor. The only reason I do so well is because I want a ROI on every single dollar I spend in life. I don't spend money on dumb sheeit. I'm a businessman, I'm not someone that lives pay cheque to pay cheque like you. I like having a security blanket at ALL times in my bank.
    Too many times to count you have spoken about not being able to afford things or things being a waste of money, many of those things that are typical expenses.

Not living pay-2-pay. Why do you just keep saying stuff that isn't true? This is as bad as your cell phone argument.

Curious, how large is your security blanket?

And how come you never answered about what family member you live with?
    12-5-23

Too many times to count you have spoken about not being able to afford things or things being a waste of money, many of those things that are typical expenses.

Not living pay-2-pay. Why do you just keep saying stuff that isn't true? This is as bad as your cell phone argument.

Curious, how large is your security blanket?

And how come you never answered about what family member you live with?
    I live by myself you dumbass.

I never once said I couldn't afford something. Not wanting to buy something doesn't equal not being able to afford something you fuking retard. You really this stupid?

My security blanket is nearly 40k even all while paying rent, hydro, bills and business expenses and still growing my bank account. You really thinking running a business for 5 years mean't I wasn't making money. It's like you don't grasp basic concepts some times, you autistic?

Oh and I will be getting paid to go back to school in the fall and I was offered an opportunity to partner with Sirius XM last week. Please tell me what you do for a living all mighty mghtp.

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew

I live by myself you dumbass.

I never once said I couldn't afford something. Not wanting to buy something doesn't equal not being able to afford something you fuking retard. You really this stupid?

My security blanket is nearly 40k even all while paying rent, hydro, bills and business expenses and still growing my bank account. You really thinking running a business for 5 years mean't I wasn't making money. It's like you don't grasp basic concepts some times, you autistic?

Oh and I will be getting paid to go back to school in the fall and I was offered an opportunity to partner with Sirius XM last week. Please tell me what you do for a living all mighty mghtp.
    Bro, reality is when someone says going to the bar and having a drink or owning a cell phone is a waste of money, that's pretty fawking out there and portrays that finances might not be that healthy. I mean c'mon, you can't possibly act as if I am off-base there. Regardless of your opinions, you must realize how most people live their lives.

Congrats, when did you move out? .......You rent? LoL Strong investment Mr. I'm so great with money. How old are you?

Definitely not talking about specifics on here but since you continually say I am uneducated and on welfare (for what reason I have no idea) I have been working at least one full time job since I was 14 and have a Masters Degree.

And can you please stop being so angry with your posts? I'm just trying to have a civil conversation here. Congrats on your SiriusXM job, will you be on the NHL channel?
    12-5-23

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We swinging diks now? 6 figure salary crew checking in ( + benefits too)

Bro, reality is when someone says going to the bar and having a drink or owning a cell phone is a waste of money, that's pretty fawking out there and portrays that finances might not be that healthy. I mean c'mon, you can't possibly act as if I am off-base there. Regardless of your opinions, you must realize how most people live their lives.

Congrats, when did you move out? .......You rent? LoL Strong investment Mr. I'm so great with money. How old are you?

Definitely not talking about specifics on here but since you continually say I am uneducated and on welfare (for what reason I have no idea) I have been working at least one full time job since I was 14 and have a Masters Degree.

And can you please stop being so angry with your posts? I'm just trying to have a civil conversation here. Congrats on your SiriusXM job, will you be on the NHL channel?
    You think spending $80 on a nightout at bar isn't a waste? I cringe at the fuking thought. Every dollar spent in another dollar that needs to be earned. This is basic finances 101. I have friends to blow their cheque this way and I call them out on it, because then they're broke 4 days later.

Why the fuk would I limit myself and buy a house in ONE location? Renting means you can pick up and leave whenever you want. You talk sheeit about me continually ITT and you act suprised I get pissed? If you talked sheeit to someone like that IRL you'd get knocked the fuk out

You think spending $80 on a nightout at bar isn't a waste? I cringe at the fuking thought. Every dollar spent in another dollar that needs to be earned. This is basic finances 101. I have friends to blow their cheque this way and I call them out on it, because then they're broke 4 days later.

Why the fuk would I limit myself and buy a house in ONE location? Renting means you can pick up and leave whenever you want. You talk sheeit about me continually ITT and you act suprised I get pissed? If you talked sheeit to someone like that IRL you'd get knocked the fuk out

Should probably just stop it at your internet tough guy talk, that's too good man.
    12-5-23

Should probably just stop it at your internet tough guy talk, that's too good man.
    You're the one acting like a phony tough guy on here. It pisses me off when someone talks sheeit about me on here because they're the one hiding behind their keyboard. Nobody talks sheeit about me IRL because they know I'd make them look silly.

You're the one acting like a phony tough guy on here. It pisses me off when someone talks sheeit about me on here because they're the one hiding behind their keyboard. Nobody talks sheeit about me IRL because they know I'd make them look silly.
    Bro, wtf you talking about? I never challenged you to a fight. LoL. But keep talking about how you are a total badass online.

How come you never answered my questions in last post? I need to know your age so I can accurately assess your 40k safety blanket.
    12-5-23

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in here with a bunch of millionaires. Jeez

Civil service crew checking in.

Living pay 2 pay
    LEO

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post

Living pay 2 pay
    Dat job security and pension doe.... I know guys in govt work not making much money but their jobs are secure AF and they gonna be retired with full benefits living comfortably with half their life left to live, not bad, sometimes the security of that can be worth more than some extra coins.

Didn't you have kids super young too? That doesn't help. I'd be in a world of a different situation financially if I had kids instead of abortions and it'll probably be the reason I never have them, lol.
    12-5-23

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post

Living pay 2 pay
    The first rule of the internet: whenever someone tries to brag about how much money they make, the actual number is usually around 10% of the stated amount...

The second rule of the internet: whenever someone says they have a certain house, car, yacht, 13 year old korean boy, private jet, etc, that usually means "I'm not employed at the moment, but as soon as I finish my engineering degree from everest university i'll get hired by Boeing and start building airplanes on a 7-figure salary

DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wow always knew you were a dikk but you're a pos.

Originally Posted by Stringer-Bell View Post
    The first rule of the internet: whenever someone tries to brag about how much money they make, the actual number is usually around 10% of the stated amount...

The second rule of the internet: whenever someone says they have a certain house, car, yacht, 13 year old korean boy, private jet, etc, that usually means "I'm not employed at the moment, but as soon as I finish my engineering degree from everest university i'll get hired by Boeing and start building airplanes on a 7-figure salary

We gonna act like you didn't just say korean boy?

Originally Posted by DreamerCut View Post
    Wow always knew you were a dikk but you're a pos.
    Did you not read how he proactively brought it up or the comments he made to me prior to? Or the fact people use the "my mom/dad is dead" in jest commonly? Or your just crunching the advanced stats numbers here?
    12-5-23

Page 106 of 210 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast