Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post
    One of my main questions right now is what do I save for my kids. I've noticed silver spoon kids sometimes don't realize what they have (not all, I know a few who are really down to earth) but I'm always tossing back and forth the idea of what should I save and give to them, or would spoiling them be bad. I don't have kids yet but I will.
    This one is easy for me; I'll have them earn their money and not spoil them whatsoever. In the long term it teaches them to work hard and appreciate the value of things.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    as great as this concept is, the question people want to know is how to even get that 50k sales job to start? because that doesn't sound like something you just fall into with no experience. So maybe if you can dial back your life example a bit more to basic levels it would be more helpful. Where were you before your 50k job?
    Going to butt in here, but for the most park 50k a year job as sales is relatively easy, obviously it depends on your location but down here in LA there's all types of starting out sales job where you can get that. Some job places may require sales experience, while others don't. I've actually noticed a LOT of car sales positions don't require experience, and those jobs you can easily pull in around 50-100k a year. If you don't like cars or anything like that, than try working at like a GNC, sales job at a gym, solar sales, or something like a canvassing/appointment setter, and obviously this will really get something onto your resume if you do the later and want something bigger,

I myself only had a tiny bit of sales experience and that was for a job I had at GNC like 3.5 years ago or so, I went from making poverty money at Universal Studios (still employed but only work once every 30 days just for the perks ) , to now making around 75k a year in sales in the housing industry ( no I don't sell houses or do real estate work). The guy I got hired with is probably making around 40k ish a year or so and use to work at a Carls Jr lol, we have another guy who's probably making around 100k or more a year and his last job was working at a car wash.

Cliffs: 50k a year as a sales job is relatively easy to get, just have decent social skills , and know how to SELL yourself in an interview because if you can sell yourself you can more than likely sell X product.

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    Will do. Was on our companies national high roller list 3 months out of the past 6 so I do have something to put on my resume. Also had an interview for hvac sales which should average about 65-80k on average. Software sales definitely is something I want to get into but it'll probably take some time
    Dude that's amazing, leverage that info forever. That's exactly what you need to do. Perform, record it, put it on your resume and LinkedIn, then find a job that pays 20% more and use some tactics I mention earlier IT.

Originally Posted by sebackers View Post
    Thanks bro, so there's no sort of special type of software sales that I'm looking for besides security?

How familiar were you with software before starting your first software sales job, and was it a lot of on the job training?

Also you never answered my question about what type of sales, B2B phone sales, B2B in person sales, etc?

Thanks again, I'll work on a linkedin
    Security software sales, banking software sales, um.... just think of any software platforms that people buy, there's probably a market for it. SEO (though that always seems more entry level to me). Businesses even need things like W2 tracking software, expense platform software providers, operating systems, time management software. Education software. There are probably a lot, Google may help. Use LinkedIn and scan through 100 random sales profiles, you'll find lots of ideas.

Also, I guess technically it's B2B sales, although I've noticed that B2B was only a term I used as a young person not in a significant role. Nobody uses it now where I'm at so I don't use that term.

SaaS is a popular term though.

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    at what sum of money/age do you intend to retire?

just curious if the "make money and then retire" is true or if once you have a taste of the high end life if you keep chasing more $$$

I'm sure you always want more, it's in our DNA to want more. I think a more significant driving factor for me though is to leave my imprint on the world, try to improve it in some way. So, while I love my career and industry, I might try to impact people through a charity or helping people realize there are better jobs out there, sort of like I'm doing now. I don't see a reason to ever stop doing that until I lose my edge or maybe I'm too busy with family.

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    This one is easy for me; I'll have them earn their money and not spoil them whatsoever. In the long term it teaches them to work hard and appreciate the value of things.
    Since I like your advice and actually listen to it, can you elaborate more?

I'm assuming you'll do things like pay for college if you can, but you don't plan on leaving a big trust fund for them really?

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay so B2B sales but is it in person or on the phone? Also do you have leads that your boss gives to your or do you have some sort of opener and than you're a closer?

How familiar were you with software before starting your first software sales job, and was it a lot of on the job training?

Also what state/area you in ?

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    as great as this concept is, the question people want to know is how to even get that 50k sales job to start? because that doesn't sound like something you just fall into with no experience. So maybe if you can dial back your life example a bit more to basic levels it would be more helpful. Where were you before your 50k job?
    I personally work for devilcorp. It is a chit tier job but I excel at them. If you have no sales experience this place will train you. You will either excel at it or chit the bed and quit in a week. There's not really much of a middle ground. Also never work for devilcorp it's a borderline pyramid scheme. I was aware shortly after I started but I needed the resume Experience and you learn a ton about yourself and sales and time management. It's a brutal schedule though 60 hours a week but you get paid for 40 and the rest of the chit plus All of the conference calls with your team and lunches breakfasts etc are not paid for but are pretty much mandatory. It's basically a giant sales cult. But if you're good at selling the hourly doesn't really matter because your commissions will be more than the hourly. They're all over the country but honestly if you can get in selling cars or something else it's a lot less bullchit and people don't hate you. I literally cold approach people in a menards and sell them tv internet and electricity 6 days a week. The amount of time I've invested and the amount of bs I put up with on a daily basis are really not worth 50k. But hey, it got my foot in the door somewhere else with a way bigger payoff

Originally Posted by sebackers View Post
    Okay so B2B sales but is it in person or on the phone? Also do you have leads that your boss gives to your or do you have some sort of opener and than you're a closer?

Also what state/area you in ?
    I'm the opener and the closer. My boss doesn't give me leads but departments in my company do.

I wasn't at all familiar with software when I started in this industry but that's basically a fluke/not repeatable so don't assume that's normal. You'll need to find beginner software sales, learn techniques, learn language, processes, and mostly just prove on paper that you're capable of sales. Then you'll find people who give you shots.

Also I've said multiple times in this thread how my job operates, how it's in person and on the phone/WebEx so make sure you read through other posts in this thread and the other thread if you're looking for information, but yeah, it's a combo.

Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 8PointBuck View Post
    mind=blown that you idiots believe this
    lol, always lol @ *******s like you who bash the OP in threads like these. I don't care if the OP is lying. I'm always up for taking in new advice. I'll just filter out the bad, but you obviously lack the ability to do so.

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll drop everything to move and work with ya. Lets do this.

Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its threads like these that both make me jealous and inspired. I should have just bit the bullet and followed my own dreams and not take advice from parents. Fml. I'm in the medical field now and hate it. I'd much rather be working from home, designing/selling software making even 5k a month would be better than wiping asses and taking blood.
    Takes sip of water after every set crew

Originally Posted by Zironexium View Post
    Its threads like these that both make me jealous and inspired. I should have just bit the bullet and followed my own dreams and not take advice from parents. Fml. I'm in the medical field now and hate it. I'd much rather be working from home, designing/selling software making even 5k a month would be better than wiping asses and taking blood.
    Nursing?

Don't nurses use devices and/or software?

Think if devices you use frequently, see if you can track down the company that sells them. You have hospital experience and can leverage your current knowledge.

Also, don't compare your job to others. Most people in the world would kill to do what you do for your income, you can't just compare yourself and dislike your job because some guy on the internet has a good month man, sounds like you're doing valuable things and unless you're extremely old, I'd bet your young enough to pivot your career path

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP if you need to lock down business in the UK I'm your man! I already have a company and work from home (extremely tech proficient, work in 3D, but overall tech nerd + mad people skills).

Seriously, lets do this!
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how much time per day do you leave for yourself (to relax/do something you like, go out with friends)?

Originally Posted by Agentdark45 View Post
    OP if you need to lock down business in the UK I'm your man! I already have a company and work from home (extremely tech proficient, work in 3D, but overall tech nerd + mad people skills).

Seriously, lets do this!
    Lol thanks man, but I'm an employee at the moment, as in not a business owner or hiring manager and my industry is in the US only. Appreciate the thought though and I'm sure the same industry exists over there.

Originally Posted by Konop88 View Post
    how much time per day do you leave for yourself (to relax/do something you like, go out with friends)?
    Enough. I'm sure I work a bit less than the average person, and on top of that I work from home so I avoid the commutes and own my own schedule. I hear from my boss once every few weeks and other than that, pursue business my own way with my own methods on my own schedule.

So, if I need to take a day off to go see friends I just do. It's the beauty of working from home with a non micro manager.

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol thanks man, but I'm an employee at the moment, as in not a business owner or hiring manager and my industry is in the US only. Appreciate the thought though and I'm sure the same industry exists over there.

Enough. I'm sure I work a bit less than the average person, and on top of that I work from home so I avoid the commutes and own my own schedule. I hear from my boss once every few weeks and other than that, pursue business my own way with my own methods on my own schedule.

So, if I need to take a day off to go see friends I just do. It's the beauty of working from home with a non micro manager.
    Do you run a script or any sort of set template, or do you just wing it?

Also have you checked out Jordan belforts straight line persuasion? I thought it had some pretty awesome info especially as someone new to sales.

Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    Do you run a script or any sort of set template, or do you just wing it?
    Conversations with clients/prospects? Wing it absolutely. A script would never fly. Maybe in the very beginning of your career when you don't have deep knowledge of what you're doing really, but you need to be able to have on the fly conversations about this software to earn their trust. Of course companies will grant you a 6-12 month 'learning period' if you will usually.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No worries man, mind if I shoot you a PM sometime?
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gjdm

You inspired me with your last thread awhile back. Glad I didn't end up suiciding cause things are finally turning around for me. I remember your advice with LinkedIn, how to look for jobs with 10-20% pay increase every 1-2 years, etc. (Or something similar). Not in sales, but I do plan applying this to my current field. Although not sure it'll work out the same way (engineering/oilfield). I am currently in a non engineering position, planned on seeking out after 6-12 months for either a nice pay increase or a engineering position + better pay, from here I'd maybe like to get into consulting of sorts. This is my rough plan.

Luc1fer pls respond, I know you aren't mechanical but would this same advice apply for engineering positions in your experience?

shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you sell SAP? was debating it - proven sales skills and strong SAP knowledge
    Team Wolf

RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how much technical knowledge of the software industry is needed? Or is it an easy to pick up knowledge fast? I'm in the financial industry-- #1 overall performer for Q1 between all 5 of our national sites. Get me a job OP.
    **New Jersey Crew**
    **Surfer Crew**
    **Never Watches Out His Comments Crew**
    **6 ft Tall In Boots Crew**

-I got 99 problems and they all miscers-

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, mirin hard. Always said I wanted a passive income of $8k-$12k a month. Would be perfect.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you do? Also feels on not telling friends how much you're making since it could potentially ruin some relationships.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since I like your advice and actually listen to it, can you elaborate more?

I'm assuming you'll do things like pay for college if you can, but you don't plan on leaving a big trust fund for them really?
    Pretty much, I'll support to the point that they don't get stuck in an awful financial situation. A college fund is fine, but it would be conditional on not doing gender studies or some liberal arts degree that's worthless. If they want to learn liberal arts, it can be done in their free time as an interest. College can be a great experience, but it should also be a pragmatic investment towards the future - and 18 year olds can't fully see that.

I want my children to have a mindset that they need to work hard for what they get in life. Not program them that the default is to be showered in luxuries. That's the problem with today's youth, they're entitled - that sense of entitlement is instilled from both family and society. It's toxic.

Also, my mind is still completely blown that you made $134k in a month. That is so much money, it's insane.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    buy land plant trees or just transform it, look after it, build something

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it enough? Will it ever be enough?
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Humble.

Learn it.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dat feel when you have a 4.0 gpa degree in business information technology but youre not a social person. I wouldnt even buy anything from me lol

Supreme Master Guardian sumusikoo's Avatar
    sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    moment when you aren't from US and would be happy with a 12k/year job that wouldn't kill me mentally and physically ;_;
    Sig line can't be a novel

esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) esh12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eh, depends on the amount of time. I'm not saying do it after a year. Put in just enough time to where it doesn't seem like that.

It's easily explainable, tell them you're trying to advance your career and felt a change was necessary. The guy or girl interviewing you will understand.

Also try to position yourself as "not really looking for a new job, but open to a conversation" about one if that makes sense. 2-3 years at a place and I think you're probably ok to look around. Just my $0.02.
    Great thread, OP. Just curious, would you recommend a big, established company like Salesforce or Oracle, or a newer startup that is growing?

Also, what are your thoughts about selling SaaS? Is that what you do?

3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000)
    So what exactly do you sell; VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, what?
    �Avoidance of sin is lighter than the pain of remorse� Umar Ibn Al-Khattab