Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    To be fair I agree the romper is slooty as fk, and don't bs me about that being comfortable lmao. But op knows what she dresses like and is obviously ok with it so it is pretty much irrelevant.
    You can personally think that, and that's fine. You weren't being militant or obnoxious about it.

You also must understand that an outfit pertaining to a girls slootiness is a false equivalency. Hence it being an opinion that a romper is slooty as opposed to girls who wear rompers are sloots.. which I think many would disagree with the former as an opinion, but irrelevant none the less.

and I definitely think the statement that they are "CRAVING attention" is a bit extreme.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Topic of thread: Feel like GF shafted me, please advise if Im overreacting. (She going to Cuba wo me)
    Topic of thread: Feel like GF shafted me, please advise if Im overreacting. (She going to Cuba wo me)

You bring up romper. ('dear diary' comment, strong hypocrisy)

I respond to your narrow mindedness.

You bring up my post count.

I'm not sure I'm the one who has brain damage here.
    The way a girl dresses says a lot about the way she thinks.

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This has probably been mentioned, but my experience with girls who 'like to travel' are that they lack stability, responsibility and are fukin sloots

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jordanair45 View Post
    I wouldn't be mad, but she sounds like an immature woman.

I would have just took the tickets to boston and went with my bros.

But she basically dropped hints like, hey, I like experiences while you like buying things...were different people. So, ya, this relationship won't last long.

Come on bro. Celtics are in the playoffs. Would be dope to go to Boston and to a game with the bros if you can

Take a trip without her to make up for it, and get that trick a one way ticket as a present and snap that off.
    Good advice all the way around. Its already over, you just havent come around to understand it yet.
    Playoff game at the garden is a cool experience.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    The way a girl dresses says a lot about the way she thinks.
    This is an opinion based claimed brother.

We can go anecdote for anecdote all day but it would be fruitless.

I know you're a smart guy and you've got a lot of exp but speaking from a firm rationale on argument - it is all pretty irrelevant.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're a little bitch, 100% serious. You're mad because you can't afford to go on a trip that month and your gf is going with someone else? Boohoo cry about it lmfao, strong insecure *******.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    You're a little bitch, 100% serious. You're mad because you can't afford to go on a trip that month and your gf is going with someone else? Boohoo cry about it lmfao, strong insecure *******.
    Cant go one thread without you in it huh. I can afford it but would rather spread my vaca time across summer instead of the span of a month

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EnforcerOTF View Post
    i would have told her you are done right then and there, so many levels of disrespect; her lesbian sister will not make it better either especially if u argue and decide to stay together.

write it off and move on man
    this, no respect
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

This is an opinion based claimed brother.

We can go anecdote for anecdote all day but it would be fruitless.

I know you're a smart guy and you've got a lot of exp but speaking from a firm rationale on argument - it is all pretty irrelevant.
    You can think however youd like but if you dont think the way a person dresses does not give evidence as to how a person carries themselves then you are lying to yourself. Give me 2 anecdotes to which this doesnt hold true.
    In my life, I have dealt with all walks. Rolling through the hood to closing $50M deals with top executives. Sure its not 100% accurate but its a tell 90+% of the time.
    And trust me, I look at very fine details. All the way down to the occasion, the fabric, how the treads are stitched, how things fit, what materials go with others, etc....and thats only when I am dealing with someone's clothing. There are millions of different data points at all times at your disposal. You can either choose to use them or not.

Originally Posted by Phesper View Post
    Cant go one thread without you in it huh. I can afford it but would rather spread my vaca time across summer instead of the span of a month
    Ahhhh yes, one of those "I can afford a Ferrari but I just choose not to buy one"
    Ok

I hope for your sake you are trolling.

Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ahhhh yes, one of those "I can afford a Ferrari but I just choose not to buy one"
    Ok

I hope for your sake you are trolling.
    that doesnt even make sense. I get PTO per pay check (government) so by the time its august I can take more time for all of them. PTO for boston doesnt count cause we were on the weekend and I want a good week and then some in Cuba

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are they going to do In Cuba OP? Hiking? Visiting historical sites? Or clubbing every night..

Don't get mad. You should let people be who they are 100%. But if she's being shady then you know what to do.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You're full of sht. If you could afford it you'd be going, but you're not because it's too much money for you to spend in a short time period. It's a money issue plain and simple. And that s fine, the issue is why do you care if she takes a trip without you. A couple does not have to eat sleep and breathe each other, you can still have your own independent lives. She clearly prefers your company and wants you to go and it is your choice not to. You're acting like you weren't invited at all, like a little girl throwing a tantrum.
    535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

that doesnt even make sense. I get PTO per pay check (government) so by the time its august I can take more time for all of them. PTO for boston doesnt count cause we were on the weekend and I want a good week and then some in Cuba
    Trust me, one day it will make total sense. The term "afford" is obviously all relative but fundamentally its accepted that if you have to change your plans or what you would ussually do then you cant comfortably afford it.

"Afford" isnt just a monetary thing. It has to do with all resources.

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all, pics of GF:

Error

No boobs found
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

You can think however youd like but if you dont think the way a person dresses does not give evidence as to how a person carries themselves then you are lying to yourself. Give me 2 anecdotes to which this doesnt hold true.
    In my life, I have dealt with all walks. Rolling through the hood to closing $50M deals with top executives. Sure its not 100% accurate but its a tell 90+% of the time.
    And trust me, I look at very fine details. All the way down to the occasion, the fabric, how the treads are stitched, how things fit, what materials go with others, etc....and thats only when I am dealing with someone's clothing. There are millions of different data points at all times at your disposal. You can either choose to use them or not.
    I have a lot more than 2 anecdotes on the subject. That is where I was basing this from. Anecdotes are typically not the best source however.

I think clothing can absolutely represent people to a certain degree. But I am speaking of the fallacy of false equivalency here. This portion is not really up for debate.

ex.
    Hitler, Stalin and Mao were atheists and they were horrible people, therefore all atheists are horrible people.
    In our discussion. It would read:

Many sloots who crave attention wear rompers, therefore all women who wear rompers are sloots.

There is no data to even really prove the first part of that statement to begin with. So what we are left with, is speculation. And if you wish to speculate, that is your prerogative brother. And I do not mean to sound facetious with that.. We all do it about many things, actually. But there is a huge difference in the way that you present your point (a bit more properly imo) vs. the militant obnoxious other poster.

The way she dresses would personally be a bit of a caution flag to me, based on my experiences

vs

wow look how she dresses! Fukkin sloot that obviously CRAVES attention.
    Last edited by MuckSnapper; 04-17-2017 at 11:07 AM.

You're full of sht. If you could afford it you'd be going, but you're not because it's too much money for you to spend in a short time period. It's a money issue plain and simple. And that s fine, the issue is why do you care if she takes a trip without you. A couple does not have to eat sleep and breathe each other, you can still have your own independent lives. She clearly prefers your company and wants you to go and it is your choice not to. You're acting like you weren't invited at all, like a little girl throwing a tantrum.
    Strong reading comprehension. First of all, a couple doesnt need to eat and breathe together but a couple does need to be together when a girl goes out of country. Doesnt matter if she has the intention to sloot or not, a girl will be hounded and harassed by thirsty third worlders. Have you even been out of states? Ive seen it first hand in third world countries. Second, the main thing is that she canceled plans on me to do her own thing when we had a set schedule on doing things, but shes too spontaneous and wants things now rather than plan it out. The reason she canceled boston (my vday present) is cause she decided after paying for it she didnt want to go and would rather go to Cuba sooner than later, even though I couldnt do it sooner. She thought I didnt really wanna go anyway, even though I said I did (thats the miscommunication), and started planning without me.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Error

No boobs found
    savage.

that long pullable hair tho...
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

I have a lot more than 2 anecdotes on the subject. That is where I was basing this from.

I think clothing can absolutely represent people to a certain degree. But I am speaking of the fallacy of false equivalency here. This portion is not really up for debate.

ex.

Many sloots who crave attention wear rompers, therefore all women who wear rompers are slooty.

There is no data to even really prove the first part of that statement to begin. So what we are left with, is speculation. And if you wish to speculate, that is your prerogative brother. And I do not mean to sound facetious with that.. We all do it about many things, actually.
    You must be confusing my statement from another's. No where did I say "all women who wear rompers are slooty"
    Your examples are from first grader logic. Re read my statements carefully.
    I said you can tell a lot about a person by taking in data, including the way they dress.

The romper in OP's picture does not fit properly nor does it go well with the girl's body structure.
    The material is cheap (probably from Forever 21 or something equivalent)
    The shoes are cheap, not surprised if made in china.

So my assessment is this person values how things look over the quality of something, which tells me a lot about the way she thinks.
    You wouldnt see my wife caught dead in an outfit that called for attention AND was made cheap.
    Fit and quality over everything else when it comes to clothing. Thats how you know you are dealing with an individual with class.

Your a car guy so you could understand the person with the crappy ricer with a fart can exhaust trying to look fast.
    Would rather keep it clean. If you are going to be outrageous, you better have an outrageous car that fits the build.
    No way would I put a big ass wing on a Nissan Sentra, but Id sport a big wing (from the factory = expensive) on a GT3RS all day.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a lot more than 2 anecdotes on the subject. That is where I was basing this from.

ex.

Many sloots who crave attention wear rompers, therefore all women who wear rompers are slooty.

There is no data to even really prove the first part of that statement to begin. So what we are left with, is speculation. And if you wish to speculate, that is your prerogative brother. And I do not mean to sound facetious with that.. We all do it about many things, actually.
    I think the thing is, if it's worth it to you to wear something completely impractical just so you can have a split pretty much down to your navel and your ass barely contained it says something about what is important to you. It's a thought process I can't really understand but there obviously was some kind of thought process there.

^I think the thought process also could have just been: "That's a cute romper and I'd like to wear it."

Hard to tell. It doesn't prove or disprove her level of sluttiness. This is why I get annoyed at such claims.

But like I said, you and don have a much better approach to the conversation, and I appreciate that.

You must be confusing my statement from another's. No where did I say "all women who wear rompers are slooty"
    I said you can tell a lot about a person by taking in data, including the way the dress.

The romper in OP's picture does not fit properly nor does it go well with the girl's body structure.

So my assessment is this person values how things look over the quality of something, which tells me a lot about the way she thinks.
    You wouldnt see my wife caught dead in an outfit that called for attention AND was made cheap.
    Fit and quality over everything else when it comes to clothing. Thats how you know you are dealing with an individual with class.
    Ah. Ok. That clears things up a bit but yes, this would be a bit of a different conversation.

And I don't disagree with you. Definitely don't have that level of analysis over such things but hey, that's actually pretty interesting tbh.

aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP why the **** are you making monthly threads about your gf

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you made a lot of good points ITT, but as someone currently dating in the 23 - 27 market i have to admit maybe 5% are self aware enough to even give half the amount of thought into clothing as you just did in the quoted.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    didn't read anything but OP post.

GF sound selfish, and I'd end that relationship.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Strong reading comprehension. First of all, a couple doesnt need to eat and breathe together but a couple does need to be together when a girl goes out of country. Doesnt matter if she has the intention to sloot or not, a girl will be hounded and harassed by thirsty third worlders. Have you even been out of states? Ive seen it first hand in third world countries. Second, the main thing is that she canceled plans on me to do her own thing when we had a set schedule on doing things, but shes too spontaneous and wants things now rather than plan it out. The reason she canceled boston (my vday present) is cause she decided after paying for it she didnt want to go and would rather go to Cuba sooner than later, even though I couldnt do it sooner. She thought I didnt really wanna go anyway, even though I said I did (thats the miscommunication), and started planning without me.

I still feel like the Cuba trip isn't a big deal BUT I would be irritated about cancelling the Boston trip and would want to work that out. So I give you that part
    535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LFMAO! Cuck if you do cuck if you don't. Girls do this sort of chit only when they're trying to let you know its over, probably not now but down the line.

"Honey I'm going out with Dave for drinks this Friday!"

If you say something she will resent the chit out of you and if you don't you'll be cucked! You can't win either way. Best to move on.

Communication my ass. Settle on going to a destination when the weather sucks because you are too broke to do it right.
    Ive said it once, i'll say it again. Whether you believe it or not, she has already lost respect for you. You will not see the affects until later.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BUT I would be irritated about cancelling the Boston trip
    ^^ This is the main point. You have plans together (plans she gave you as a gift), then she cancelled them on you to go to Cuba, WITHOUT you........after you had discussed going together.

Not to mention she just did all this, and didn't try and talk to you first about it.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Your examples are from first grader logic. Re read my statements carefully.
    I said you can tell a lot about a person by taking in data, including the way they dress.

Your a car guy so you could understand the person with the crappy ricer with a fart can exhaust trying to look fast.
    Would rather keep it clean. If you are going to be outrageous, you better have an outrageous car that fits the build.
    No way would I put a big ass wing on a Nissan Sentra, but Id sport a big wing (from the factory = expensive) on a GT3RS all day.
    Interesting deductive reasonings. I wont say that your right or wrong but ill just list facts.

-Her romper I believe is from Asos.
    -The shoes are Steve Madden, idk if you consider that low or top quality.
    -She dresses for attention from me. Plus she lost a good amount of weight since weve been dating (my fitness influence) and likes to show off a bit more.Take that into consideration because we all do it when we started lifting

KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had a gf of 4 years do something similar. Went to america for 6 weeks to work on a summer camp without me and had it all sorted BEFORE even telling me it was happening - about 2 weeks before - dumped on the spot.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    you made a lot of good points ITT, but as someone currently dating in the 23 - 27 market i have to admit maybe 5% are self aware enough to even give half the amount of thought into clothing as you just did in the quoted.
    Agreed, 5% (or less) of males hit their first million liquid by 30 or less as well.
    Im not saying the girls wearing revealing cheap rompers shouldnt be, it just tells me where their mindset is at. Its all about the data (the many many small things put together in context). Im also not saying you shouldnt get with these girls. All i am saying is if you are a top tier dude, you should get with a top tier woman, else things typically dont work out. Which is why people always complain about marraige, because they are not analyzing all of their data points.
    I can also tell who the real hustlers are using the same data concept, they wouldnt have to show me the million in the bank, I will know way before then.