Page 141 of 163 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,230 of 4873
    LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    Trained for the first time since June on Monday.
    My timing is chit and my body hurts.
    Found a new gym within walking distance of my place, though. So there's that.
    June? What did you break?

Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    Stuff like this is why I wish I could find some people that are actually cool to train with. To many times there is always those douche bags that are trying to hurt their training partners or not tap. It makes it really challenging to trust people.
    You're going to face that type in competition, may as well learn how to deal with them in practice.

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Last April I had my meniscus repaired, then I spent the time after recovering from that taking care of my mom. So, it's been a real rough year, but now I can at least get jiu jitsu back into my life to fill a void.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last April I had my meniscus repaired, then I spent the time after recovering from that taking care of my mom. So, it's been a real rough year, but now I can at least get jiu jitsu back into my life to fill a void.
    Dayum, bruv. Glad you're back at it.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're going to face that type in competition, may as well learn how to deal with them in practice.
    when it comes to training partners, if someone calls me out i answer. if someone is rolling with me , white belt or black belt, and they get a hold i cant technique my way out of i tap. it's not about power or strength at this point its about building up your skills and developing good habits. with that being said, you can put a hold on someone and if they are a cool training partner they'll tell you if it was tight and close or where to adjust so it works next time. thats at least how we do it. on the tournament scene, if someone is against you let it fly without regard- but together on the mat should be (imo) a place to work with each other.

i had one of those slap asses try to knee slice my open gaurd..and you know what? in that quick moment i realized he didnt know what he was doing because he dropped his knee directly on my balls.

Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    when it comes to training partners, if someone calls me out i answer. if someone is rolling with me , white belt or black belt, and they get a hold i cant technique my way out of i tap. it's not about power or strength at this point its about building up your skills and developing good habits. with that being said, you can put a hold on someone and if they are a cool training partner they'll tell you if it was tight and close or where to adjust so it works next time. thats at least how we do it. on the tournament scene, if someone is against you let it fly without regard- but together on the mat should be (imo) a place to work with each other.
    i had one of those slap asses try to knee slice my open gaurd..and you know what? in that quick moment i realized he didnt know what he was doing because he dropped his knee directly on my balls.
    Even in practice, I never tap too quickly. You don't want to get used to it so it becomes a hard habit to break in real competition.

It is like being really gentle when throwing your sparring partners. You don't want that weak chit getting ingrained in muscle memory, nor do you want them to not be used to taking hard falls and powering through.

That's just how I learned, tho.

Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome back to the mats. Turtle wins the race.

Originally Posted by Clockbro View Post
    Turtle wins the race.
    Rarely. They're really slow.

You're thinking of a greyhound.

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many times do you drain your ear before saying fuk it.

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hurt a purple belt a couple weeks ago from a heel hook and feel pretty chit about it.. I never cross my legs over the body, he could've just spun out, but he refused to tap, he had a deep ankle lock on me but I'm ridiculously flexible, the coach was guiding him where to place his hands but he wasn't doing anything wrong I just happened to be flexible.

His knee popped twice back to back and I let it go instantly when I heard/felt it. I asked if he tapped, cause i got scared chitless thinking I might've missed it, but he said "no i didn't tap" but then another purple belt called him out saying "I saw you tap as soon as he let it go" but then he started saying "no no I was just posturing up, he didn't tap me" and at that point I think he just didn't want to say that I tapped him because I'm a white belt.. or maybe because his girl was there.

I asked if he was okay cause I felt/heard two pops and he said he was fine, but I haven't seen him these past two weeks. Our black belt asked me to roll against him after a few rolls but he said his knee hurt, and then his purple belt friend jokingly said "damn bro you're scared to get tapped again by the white belt" lol

Keep in mind I've wrestled through highschool and did sambo for half a year. I've been doing BJJ for 10+ months now (did it for 8 months when I was 15, 2 months now that I'm back) so I've realized by now my belt doesn't exactly match me, so the guy really shouldn't have felt bad about tapping to a white belt.. Every other blue/purple belt taps without problem, that was my first and only time rolling with him though
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    cot dayum brahs i wanna eat Mackenzie Dern's ass so bad hnng

Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    How many times do you drain your ear before saying fuk it.
    Always drain. Cauli will likely happen regardless.

Originally Posted by ExtinctionOG View Post
    I hurt a purple belt a couple weeks ago from a heel hook and feel pretty chit about it.. I never cross my legs over the body, he could've just spun out, but he refused to tap, he had a deep ankle lock on me but I'm ridiculously flexible, the coach was guiding him where to place his hands but he wasn't doing anything wrong I just happened to be flexible.
    His knee popped twice back to back and I let it go instantly when I heard/felt it. I asked if he tapped, cause i got scared chitless thinking I might've missed it, but he said "no i didn't tap" but then another purple belt called him out saying "I saw you tap as soon as he let it go" but then he started saying "no no I was just posturing up, he didn't tap me" and at that point I think he just didn't want to say that I tapped him because I'm a white belt.. or maybe because his girl was there.
    I asked if he was okay cause I felt/heard two pops and he said he was fine, but I haven't seen him these past two weeks. Our black belt asked me to roll against him after a few rolls but he said his knee hurt, and then his purple belt friend jokingly said "damn bro you're scared to get tapped again by the white belt" lol
    Keep in mind I've wrestled through highschool and did sambo for half a year. I've been doing BJJ for 10+ months now (did it for 8 months when I was 15, 2 months now that I'm back) so I've realized by now my belt doesn't exactly match me, so the guy really shouldn't have felt bad about tapping to a white belt.. Every other blue/purple belt taps without problem, that was my first and only time rolling with him though
    Sounds like he was more embarrassed than hurt.

fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallenx33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If anyone still has a lew v3 (white/teal) in size a0, a1, or a1l that they would be willing to sell hit me up please
    MTS Nutrition Machine Whey
    PrimaForce CreaForm
    d3, fish oil, multi

sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven't been on the mat in 2 months, gonna be going back to my home country in a week for 2 months.

First order of business is signing up at my old MMA gym - gonna be boxing, muay thai'ing, wrestling, and rolling 4x a week.

Can't wait for some serious leveling up, consistency is my main weakness with pretty much everything

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you do about jack asses who have something to prove on the mat? im pissed-
    my knee is twisted, so im taking it easy while i train. I told the guys i'll roll but not hard because i have to heal this up since it nags. some new guys (no gi ) showed up and i guess seen me rolling with the regulars and said they got next.
    within about a min this guy is all over the place like a fish on dry land, sort of how jim carry was fighting in me myself and irene.
    i took his back and put in a rear naked choke. the hold was deep in his neck and i leaned my weight - to let him know he's caught and thats it. he didnt tap.
    so i kept it there. and applied more pressure- his face turned the color of a coke can; my left leg was over his left arm so he was caught and really had no options so i let him go. i didnt want to put anyone to sleep or hurt anyone, while this guy and his buddys apparently think joe rogan is narrating the last 30 seconds of a title fight. he said it was a nice choke - i had to tell him we arent trying to get injuries after the fact

then the next dude , his friend followed suit by trying to just jump on my leg for a heel hook. i damn near kicked him.i put a straight ankle and he held on and did the same gimmick of trying to wait until the bell rang. he said he was toughing it out and was flexable etc. i told them both that they are going to get hurt like that , and it does nt do anyone any good if that happens.

sorry for venting but im pissed. i guess from now on i'll only deal with people i know or people that i know's training partners
    Just choke the guy out next time, it's no big deal.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Just choke the guy out next time, it's no big deal.
    Das it.

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably a dumb question.

Last night we were working closed guard. I had someone in my closed guard but all he did was just hug my head. I was trying to work a pendulum/flower sweep but was unable to. I was getting a little annoyed because he didnt seem like he was trying to advance or pass he was just sitting there.
    What should i do in this situation?
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post
    Last night we were working closed guard. I had someone in my closed guard but all he did was just hug my head. I was trying to work a pendulum/flower sweep but was unable to. I was getting a little annoyed because he didnt seem like he was trying to advance or pass he was just sitting there.
    Stay off your back.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post

if im imaging this the right way, it sounds like he had you in a can opener type position wit his hands around your head trying to bring your chin to your chest while in your guard right? clear hands next time or push up on his elbow (one of them , choose) and shoot for a head and arm choke. if you get that position roll him to his back and finish

let me ask you guys about tournaments. what do you get out of them? beyond wins and loses obviously, there is more going on than that.

my wife is pushing me to keep in the tournament scene win lose or draw. the last time i competed my division was kinda deep with guys, and in the first round i had a pretty tough back and forth match that i lost by a single point. im pretty proud of the 'fight' (if you call the matches that) and that i countered dudes submissions and put him in danger and all that. it does bug me to wonder 'what if' because the dude that got passed me , ended up winning via many chokes on others. So my wife and friends are saying 'screw it keep going and have fun'. is there anything of value to earn by competing lets say regularly every few months for the sake of arguement, but you never win? like, you ALWAYS endup on the bad side of points or something happens and you dont place? can someone still find a redeemable value in tournaments ? Just wondering because i have a guy preaching to me that tournaments teach you more in an event than weeks worth of actual class

. . . i have a guy preaching to me that tournaments teach you more in an event than weeks worth of actual class
    Dude is 100% correct.

For me it is also a need to compete. What is the point of lifting/training if you aren't going to do anything with it?

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you guys balance BJJ and lifting?

Going to start BJJ, thinking of doing :

Bjj 2x a week
    Lifting 3x a week

The lifting is pretty high intensity (5/3/1 BBB) About 1.5 hour workouts.... https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/bo...onth-challenge

Is BJJ 2x a week pushing it too much, or would you recommend 1x a week? (Lifting is the priority)
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post

Bjj 2x a week
    Lifting 3x a week

The lifting is pretty high intensity (5/3/1 BBB) About 1.5 hour workouts.... https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/bo...onth-challenge

Is BJJ 2x a week pushing it too much, or would you recommend 1x a week? (Lifting is the priority)
    BJJ 5x a week.
    Arsenal F.C.

Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Bjj 2x a week
    Lifting 3x a week
    With the lifting program you're on, I think you can pull off BJJ twice a week. BJJ is a pretty low intensity sport, I found Judo to be much harder to balance.

Make sure to up your calories and get good rest to make up for the added activity, tho.

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You get conditioned to the intensity of BJJ very fast too. At first it's confusing and fatiguing but after a few months it's not very intense compared to say a heavy squat session.

But then I train at an academy with no rolling so this chit is easy af without the rolling(sparring) component of BJJ.
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

Originally Posted by damlurker550 View Post
    . . . it's not very intense compared to say a heavy squat session.
    If you are going heavy enough with enough volume, nothing is very intense compared to a heavy squat session.

But then I train at an academy with no rolling so this chit is easy af without the rolling(sparring) component of BJJ.
    Is it even really grappling if you don't roll?

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Entertaining Match

RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Competed at worlds last month and won my first 3 matches and lost my fourth. I lost my bracket finals to a kid from Arizona.

Also just got promoted to brown. Really dissapointed cause I wanted that worlds medal at purple.
    Last edited by RacMan93; 07-16-2017 at 08:48 PM.

RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RacMan93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone else do worlds?

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    s it even really grappling if you don't roll?
    i dunno lol, only being doing it for an year. last two academies i trained at did have rolling but i've been at this current place for a year. tbh kind of getting bored doing the same old drills over and over again for a year.
    Last edited by damlurker550; 07-16-2017 at 10:50 PM.
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

i dunno lol, only being doing it for an year. last two academies i trained at did have rolling but i've been at this current place for a year. tbh kind of getting bored doing the same old drills over and over again for a year.
    If I were doing drills for a year without getting to fight, I'd have gone ape chit by now.