shickam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Measurement History gone?

In the Track dashboard, there used to be a gear button on the top-right of the Measurements Tracked card, where you could click and get to View Past Measurements... but it's gone now and I don't know how to find it.

Does anyone know how to view all previous measurements? I know there used to be a page for it... I mean what's the point in entering them if you can't go back to look at them for progress??

Thanks!

forumboy121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh, dear

eccoed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no really, I can' tfind it and I find this feature to be incredibly helpful to track growth and change

CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shickam View Post
    In the Track dashboard, there used to be a gear button on the top-right of the Measurements Tracked card, where you could click and get to View Past Measurements... but it's gone now and I don't know how to find it.

Does anyone know how to view all previous measurements? I know there used to be a page for it... I mean what's the point in entering them if you can't go back to look at them for progress??

Thanks!
    You can try typing it in manually like this http:// bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TYPEYOURUSERNAMEHERE/more.php?section=progress#weight

This worked for me just now... But I would guess if the link to it is gone, the feature is going to be discontinued or updated...