Closed Thread
Page 236 of 269 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 8043
    JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Pretty good. I got engaged and holidayed in 3 states.
    Looks like the misc taught you well. Congrats!
    Twinkcel fitness log

jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty good. I got engaged and holidayed in 3 states.
    Congratulations mate. Looks like you got in before the heatwave.

40 in newcastle tomorrow. ****.
    16/8/13

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    WNB, feel free to defend this one m8.

Earlier today on a busy road in a bus stop.

I'm sure the official excuse is he's "in the line of duty" which would be fine if a crime were taking place but that is just a straight up c**t move by someone I'd argue probably isn't fit for public service given the blatant disregard he's showing for bus drivers who need that space pulling out into traffic and of course everyone else using the road who is affected by a potential hazard.

And it's not doing the rest of you any favours in the PR department.

Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scribblies is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Y'know that tranny that attacked people with an axe in Sydney ? funny story , I went to high school with him , was in my year . Used to be called Karl , he was a communist.

that is all
    Um....yeah...I dunno man 🐙 6'7 l 110kg/244lbs 🐙

✫ This Too Shall Pass ✫

I̸̟̰̳̱̙̰̼̔̃̽̅̾̍̂̇͢͢ ŗ̸̡̻̺̼̥̹͔̰̈́̄́̏͐̊͊ȩ̸͔̙̺̦̊̿̍̓̌̿̆͢á̸̱̜͙͓̻͔̂͆͂̾͢͟ͅĺ̴̼̩̠̪̱̬̻̊́̏̄̋͋̕̕͘͢ͅͅl̛̥̰͍̥̒̃͑̎͛̉̍͘ͅẙ̸̺̺̖̪̮̯̦͉̂̉̕͡ͅ d̨͎̲̳̦̙̀̂̓́̌̈͜͠ͅo̸̗̞̣̼͙̪͔̮̖͋̔̌͢͠͞n̵̮̟̗̭̳̪̞̑̆̉̀͗̔͆̅͜͞'̶̢̦̤̥̤̪̐̀̀̈́́̈́̕͜t̵̮̲̪̝̣͚̊̊͆̒͌̚ k̴͎̗̮͖̘̳͋͊̀̐͛͆͋̂͢ņ̢̣̻̲͕̘̲̯̋͋̓̀̀͛̆̆̅̾͟ǫ̷̛͇͚̠̠̺͖̗̞͚̇̂́͌͗̃̿̈w̶̡̨̧̝̜̱͉͓̤̭͛̋̍̃̒͌̚̚

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy New Year. Pax vobiscum.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the life sentence Necon.

Can anyone recommend me pro gym shorts? Preferably on the shorter side so I can show off my quads to all the bitches

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post

I'm sure the official excuse is he's "in the line of duty" which would be fine if a crime were taking place but that is just a straight up c**t move by someone I'd argue probably isn't fit for public service given the blatant disregard he's showing for bus drivers who need that space pulling out into traffic and of course everyone else using the road who is affected by a potential hazard.

Who in their right mind would pull over for a car that is not even clearly marked as a police vehicle? Could be just a pack of thieves/thugs/kunts who bought a flashing light off ebay and want to knock your head off. Not pulling over crew.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz

What's the issue, he's parked past the yellow line thus out of the 'bus stop.'
    He would be RPC or State Traffic, he would know where he can and cant park.

P.S LoL at PR, you people fkn hate us at the best of times.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    What's the issue, he's parked past the yellow line thus out of the 'bus stop.'
    The sign says he's in the bus zone. Ask bus drivers that afternoon who had to pull out of that stop if they appreciated him being there.

He would be RPC or State Traffic, he would know where he can and cant park.
    It's well established police can park wherever they like. Doesn't make it right.

P.S LoL at PR, you people fkn hate us at the best of times.
    That one was plastered all over a FB page with a lot of eyeballs. Just saying it's not doing you any favours.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    The sign says he's in the bus zone. Ask bus drivers that afternoon who had to pull out of that stop if they appreciated him being there.

It's well established police can park wherever they like. Doesn't make it right.

That one was plastered all over a FB page with a lot of eyeballs. Just saying it's not doing you any favours.
    - What the bus drivers think is irrelevant.
    - Remember that if you or someone you know ever needs police and they decide to park 100m away because they are worried about getting social blow back from a double park.
    - I dont need favours, nor do I care what idiots think about any aspect of my job. If they feel they can do better then please come and lead by example.

I can't even begin to tell you how lenient most coppers are insofar as enforcing traffic laws.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

I can't even begin to tell you how lenient most coppers are insofar as enforcing traffic laws.
    I didn't think that was being questioned however as is the case in all areas of public service there is always a percentage of duds.

Hiding at the bottom of the hill or sitting in an illegally parked car holding a device that automatically writes tickets for low range offences is gutless. Do it the old fashioned way and pull offenders over which has an immediate effect on behaviour as opposed to continuing to speed and getting a fine weeks later.

It'd be like a gym owner eyeballing CCTV all night and quietly issuing fines at the next billing cycle for not using a towel, wiping down bench, not returning weights, etc. instead of spending time in the gym correcting behaviour.

I've told you before I'm a fan of RBTs. Saw a HWP bike the other day watching a stop sign. Wish more would monitor school zones. And of course driving around which is a greater deterrent than lurking by the side of the road in an unmarked car.

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish more would monitor school zones.
    I don't. Have you seen how kids carry on these days? If anything, school zone limits should be doubled.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i hate when a girl just stops talking to you for no reason
    *used to lift crew*

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    Either

1) Chad just came over to her house

2) you used misc lingo
    Twinkcel fitness log

I didn't think that was being questioned however as is the case in all areas of public service there is always a percentage of duds.

Hiding at the bottom of the hill or sitting in an illegally parked car holding a device that automatically writes tickets for low range offences is gutless. Do it the old fashioned way and pull offenders over which has an immediate effect on behaviour as opposed to continuing to speed and getting a fine weeks later.

It'd be like a gym owner eyeballing CCTV all night and quietly issuing fines at the next billing cycle for not using a towel, wiping down bench, not returning weights, etc. instead of spending time in the gym correcting behaviour.

I've told you before I'm a fan of RBTs. Saw a HWP bike the other day watching a stop sign. Wish more would monitor school zones. And of course driving around which is a greater deterrent than lurking by the side of the road in an unmarked car.
    We don't have handheld devices that automatically write tickets. There are stationary cameras in cars which generally have a sign saying they are there, otherwise your ass is getting stopped. I get more annoyed at stop sign sitters than those who hide, but to each their own.

You are complaining to general duties officer about the behaviour of traffic cops. We are different breeds.

I deal with assaults, break an enters, missing persons, thefts, dv, deaths.... traffic is what I do in my 'spare' time.

NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We don't have handheld devices that automatically write tickets. There are stationary cameras in cars which generally have a sign saying they are there, otherwise your ass is getting stopped. I get more annoyed at stop sign sitters than those who hide, but to each their own.

You are complaining to general duties officer about the behaviour of traffic cops. We are different breeds.

I deal with assaults, break an enters, missing persons, thefts, dv, deaths.... traffic is what I do in my 'spare' time.
    overtime pay?
    insta www.instagram.com/strongbanter
    lifting log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164163411

We don't have handheld devices that automatically write tickets.
    Automatic as in the relevant footage of the offence is recorded and sent off for processing. Someone sitting at a desk punches it in and the vehicle owner gets a ticket in the mail. You're not being stopped and as a result more tickets can be issued which equals more revenue.

There are stationary cameras in cars which generally have a sign saying they are there
    Could count on one hand the number of signs I've seen placed before the camera.

Fair enough. You deal with a lot so I'll STFU now. What you do in your "spare time" is the only thing I have an issue with and it's only the gutless sneaky approach I'm talking about.

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Automatic as in the relevant footage of the offence is recorded and sent off for processing. Someone sitting at a desk punches it in and the vehicle owner gets a ticket in the mail. You're not being stopped and as a result more tickets can be issued which equals more revenue.

Fair enough. You deal with a lot so I'll STFU now. What you do in your "spare time" is the only thing I have an issue with and it's only the gutless sneaky approach I'm talking about.
    I'm not sure how it works in NSW/QLD but here in Vic the speed camera cars aren't cops, they're civvies who sit in a car reading a newspaper while it automatically dispatches fines in the post to cars doing more than 3kph over the speed limit. Actual cops that bother to point a radar gun out their window at approaching traffic have to detect your speed and then fire up the sirens and actually pull you over and issue you a proper cop-issued ticket. Usually they do 80kph over the speed limit in the process, but that's perfectly safe, cos they cops.

rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys need to stop arguing about stupid fukin chit and answer my question, I want gym shorts. Also levijay is completely heartbroken but you guys are too worried about speeding tickets to care about his feels

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rome1989 View Post
    You guys need to stop arguing about stupid fukin chit and answer my question, I want gym shorts. Also levijay is completely heartbroken but you guys are too worried about speeding tickets to care about his feels

Here.

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/Product...horts/51719605
    Delirious Mutant.

Hnnnng how did you know my colour.

It can be mine in 4 payments of $7.50...they think of everything

Originally Posted by NickelArse View Post
    overtime pay?
    You're funny. QPS is damn near broke apparently.

i caught an unlicensed drink driver last night in my spare time, while not detected via sneakiness, any way to get kunts like that off the road is ok by me.

the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You didn't ask her if she wanted to head down from the balcony to grab a slice of pizza did you? I hear that's a killer line...

i caught an unlicensed drink driver last night in my spare time, while not detected via sneakiness, any way to get kunts like that off the road is ok by me.
    Want them off the road as much as you do. Our mate up parked in the blue dunnydore would serve the community better by cruising around the area or doing RBTs.

On to more important things, are you holed up in the squad car today or out on the beat sweating your nuts off?

feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people come and go, all part of life brah.

too much talk, too little action?
    MISC Cologne crew
    Motorcycle crew
    Ex fat crew
    Never getting married crew

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

and by traffic he means the drugs he finds he pushes em back in to the streets like Sydney cops do
    *used to lift crew*

Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    Either

1) Chad just came over to her house

2) you used misc lingo
    Originally Posted by the[K]id View Post
    You didn't ask her if she wanted to head down from the balcony to grab a slice of pizza did you? I hear that's a killer line...
    Originally Posted by feck View Post
    people come and go, all part of life brah.

too much talk, too little action?
    Women

*used to lift crew*

On to more important things, are you holed up in the squad car today or out on the beat sweating your nuts off?
    Got some statements to get right off the bat then hopefully cruise the beach with a coffee... while sweating my nuts off. 😁

and by traffic he means the drugs he finds he pushes em back in to the streets like Sydney cops do
    Well I did say overtime was tight...

Let's talk about something more interesting you virgins

Policebrah - how hard is the physical tests? I have a mate who failed the beep test part (I think he said it was level 10) but he is fat as fuk. He's a prop in my rugby team. Do you have to maintain the fitness? Based on ur Avi I'd be a little worried about the fitness and strength components (if there are strength requirements).

Also how do you feel about having a female partner? I don't see any problem with it apart from the extremely rare situation where you get shot, and all 55 kg's of her is trying to drag your fat ass out of there

Andy - don't be a poosey. Come back to powerlifting. God damn moron

All of you. Which of you rooted my HBB Tara. Expose yourselves cos she won't
    Twinkcel fitness log

Closed Thread