Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    A lot of people can't handle being rejected well.
    I couldn't until I hit my late 20's. And not by getting rejected repeatedly - by achieving goals, recognizing my value, and pulling women off a pedestal.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    This. Why do you think women don't generally approach (or do so very subtly). A woman's esteem and ego can't handle rejection.
    Her ego and pride may play a part in how she takes rejection - but I think that applies mostly to younger women.

The reason why women take rejection so personally is mostly because we're more emotional than you guys are. We feel more. And when we feel more, we tend to take things that have to do with emotions a lot more personally.

It's one of the things I envy about dudes. They can ruthlessly joke with each other and get rejected many times in their lifetime and not be completely incapacitated by the feelings/emotions - bouncing back quicker than females.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Her ego and pride may play a part in how she takes rejection - but I think that applies mostly to younger women.

The reason why women take rejection so personally is mostly because we're more emotional than you guys are. We feel more. And when we feel more, we tend to take things that have to do with emotions a lot more personally.

It's one of the things I envy about dudes. They can ruthlessly joke with each other and get rejected many times in their lifetime and not be completely incapacitated by the feelings/emotions - bouncing back quicker than females.
    It also helps that men approach from a young age. The first girl I ever rejected was in 8th grade and she started calling me a ******* so many other things. As I got older if I rejected someone who thinks they are offering something free you can just see their ego shatter. Us men have been toughened through time, rejection means ****. Just move on and distance myself as much as possible
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post

This is so conflicting to me.

It seems true yet so anecdotal and kinda general af.

I know girls who don't give af when a guy isn't interested when they are.

I know guys who throw huge hissey fits and take it very personal when a girl isn't interested.

I know guys who weep for months on end after a breakup, while certain girls are over their breakups within weeks.

I guess we can say "on average" you are more or less correct? But otherwise it's another case by case thing and I consider myself a very emotional fella (in the strong vulnerable sense I guess you can say.. in touch, if you will)

I mean isn't the misc kind of proof that we are just as much emotional little bitches? I know for a fact I've been on what I thought to be great first dates and not getting a text back after stung quite a bit on certain occasions.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100)
    female logic brah,

some sloot at work tried to set me up with her best friend who turned out to be a 4/10 I was like nothnxjeff and did a 360

now hated by said sloot in work because didn't want her 4/10 friend
    --->lone wolf crew<---

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @ Mucksnapper - I agree. Each case is different. Each person is different. My statement isn't an umbrella statement - just my own observation as a female on this topic.

Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    It also helps that men approach from a young age. The first girl I ever rejected was in 8th grade and she started calling me a ******* so many other things. As I got older if I rejected someone who thinks they are offering something free you can just see their ego shatter. Us men have been toughened through time, rejection means ****. Just move on and distance myself as much as possible
    Sorry that happened to you mate.

I really don't like people who have no manners. People (men and women) need to be taught basic manners and how to respect other humans at a young age.

Rejecting people can be done in a very civil manner, even when someone is aggressive in their pursuit of you - you can simply walk away without saying some disrespectful things to people.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same reason guys start thinking "phuckin bitch anyway" when they get rejected

Easier to think the problem is them and not you

Digging deeper into psuedo-psychoanalysis, one could argue that the female mind is more the "dependent" and the male is more the "depended" in a male-female interaction - that is, the female asks for validation and the man gives it, the female falls and the male catches. Obviously this is not 100% either/or, and each person varies, but it's a defining aspect of femininity IMO. So a female getting rejected is like falling and smashing against the concrete, while a male getting rejected is him opening up his arms to catch her and she just goes "nah I'm good". Both hurt, but the female hurts more

legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) legalscholar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    A girl sat next to me in one of my classes in law school who was literally a princess (came from a royal family in Europe), 5-6/10.

She threw herself at me several times (asked me to come over after class to work on the homework and stuff, gave me her phone # w/o me asking) but I just never felt it, only viewed her as a friend. As the semester went on I was always nice to her and treated her like a friend, but she got exponentially bitchier, and by the end I would say "hey" when I got to class and she would ignore me. I honestly wanted her as a friend, I wasn't just being nice, I liked her as a person and she had connections, but oh well. She kept trying to go out of her way to show me she didn't like me anymore.

During finals week I needed some info from a day I was absent and she was the only one in the class I knew so I e-mailed her to ask her if she knew the answer - no response. Amazing how a girl can't even act like a decent, civilized human being with a guy who doesn't want to bang her.

She apparently thought she had rekt me and that she'd gotten the last laugh, because the next year after summer break, she came up to me at my locker to say hey and talk with me. I apologized for how I treated her last year, and told her the only reason I never hung out or called her is cause I was really busy. I asked her if she wanted to hang out that Friday - she tried to play it cool and told me she'd text me her address, but I could see in her face that she was on Cloud 9 and that her heart was about to burst. She texted me her address and I no-showed and never responded or talked to her again. I wasn't sure at the time whether I had mildly annoyed her or if I'd succeeded in shattering her heart, but I realized it was the latter a couple weeks later when one of her countrymen stormed into my cubicle in the library and threatened me LOL.

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vito-C View Post
    Oh boy, I once pseudo-dated a real sloot, well known for her slootiness. She wanted me to wife it thinking I wasn't aware of her history. She would tell me how every guy that called her a sloot etc or tried to expose something slooty she had done, she'd say he has a tiny dick, even if it wasn't true. It was her go-to attack for basically every man that's ever upset her.

In my defense she was extremely stacked, huge butt and breasts, small waist cute face and I was not even remotely contemplating being serious with her. She was also incredibly stupid, I distinctly recall her claiming someone "sounded thin" over the phone.
    Sloot tried to get me to wife her too, but what sucked was this was a friend. I was aware of her history, tried to let her down gently and boy she was mad as hell

Also, many chicks think Companionship is enough for the relationship now. SO when they are with us, they think they are gracing us with their presence and we should be thankful for it. So when you say no to a chick who think shes Aphrodite, her mind goes "HOW DARE HE, A MERE MORTAL MAN"

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You already answered your own question in the op. You're just here to brag

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    This is so conflicting to me.

It seems true yet so anecdotal and kinda general af.
    It's general, but it's statistically significant that women are more emotional than men. There are exceptions to everything.

Also, in my experience these 'ruthless' women who 'don't give a fcuk' about being rejected/insulted are operating under a facade a lot of times. I've seen it time and time again where a woman will act this way and then cry or open up later (typically with someone close like their bf or husband).

MuzzieChik786, yes I'm definitely glad I'm a man in this sense. Emotions really do control a lot of women, at no fault of their own (genetics).

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by legalscholar View Post
    I apologized for how I treated her last year, and told her the only reason I never hung out or called her is cause I was really busy.
    What poor treatment were you apologising to her for?

You said you were always nice to her, but just rejected her invitations. Did you miss out something?
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's general, but it's statistically significant that women are more emotional than men. There are exceptions to everything.

Also, in my experience these 'ruthless' women who 'don't give a fcuk' about being rejected/insulted are operating under a facade a lot of times. I've seen it time and time again where a woman will act this way and then cry or open up later (typically with someone close like their bf or husband).

MuzzieChik786, yes I'm definitely glad I'm a man in this sense. Emotions really do control a lot of women, at no fault of their own (genetics).
    Where are these statistics?

Serious, that's interesting to know there is empirical evidence on such a thing. Not that I don't believe it by any means, but I'm curious to see now.

Where are these statistics?

Serious, that's interesting to know there is empirical evidence on such a thing. Not that I don't believe it by any means, but I'm curious to see now.
    Depends on the emotions, but generally women spike on anxiety and negative emotions:
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-emotional-men

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805826/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12397879
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2575018/

dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000)

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evlve View Post
    Some get mad, some chase harder, some take it for what it is and move on
    This.

I approached a chick at my gym who was always eyeballing me. It was a cold approach and I thought it was pretty non-aggressive. Basically introduced myself and told her to say hello sometime when she sees me (was really trying to build very basic rapport and then take it from there). She got visibly nervous/uncomfortable and explained she was busy that day, which confused me because I wasn't asking her out. When I explained that I wasn't asking her on a date she pretty much shut anything and everything down with "I am kind of seeing somebody". I said ok, cool, nice to meet you, have a nice day and left.

Two days later she is orbiting me in the gym, trying to draw eye contact. I ignore, and proceed to ignore her over the following weeks. Eventually she got upset and would make it obvious to me whenever we happened to end up in proximity that she wasn't feelin it, she was upset.

Whole time I am thinking to myself "LMAO you tell me you have a man, which pretty much means I have to creep or be disrespectful to approach again and on top of that you act as if I'm just an option you can take when you want to." Nah, no thanks.

Ah, well I guess in relevance to rejection, based on these studies women are in fact more emotional.

Once again, nothing I would have doubted lol.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you don't even state in your OP whether you had sexors with these bishes. strong story telling skills

Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love seeing them get rustled or mad when they get rejected by a Chad or someone they like
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got asked if I was gay once bc I rejected some advance. Meh.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly I can't handle being rejected, which is why I don't ask girls out or show them I'm interested.

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    id say on average they handle it a lot better.

most women will get hints and move on (because of their options) whereas i think dudes will take any type of talk as a signal to push harder

then again, i think it depends on how much they "like" you

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't know what this feels like.

Haven't had any female attention in four years.

How do you feel that you can reject women, brah? Usually I get rejected.

Cool thing is I don't really talk to women, so I'm neutral on the whole inflating ego thing.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    id say on average they handle it a lot better.

most women will get hints and move on (because of their options) whereas i think dudes will take any type of talk as a signal to push harder

then again, i think it depends on how much they "like" you
    See this is what I always thought, only based on experience and screenshots though.

Guys wont stfu and will continue with "hey" "hey" "hey" "fukc you then" "you ugly anyway"

Girls will get hit with the "haha true lol" and pretty much fizzle off

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    See this is what I always thought, only based on experience and screenshots though.

Guys wont stfu and will continue with "hey" "hey" "hey" "fukc you then" "you ugly anyway"

Girls will get hit with the "haha true lol" and pretty much fizzle off
    yea ive had girls get mad

but i think women KNOW they have options more than men. where a guy has to make them happen a woman just has to choose

so they just move onto their other options quicker. a guys taking his time out to specifically choose/ pursue more so he's a little more invested than the girl who's just offering her ear

id say my experience is more of them getting a hint and then just peacing

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I love seeing them get rustled or mad when they get rejected by a Chad or someone they like
    That's a dark place breh.

Please don't go into full woman hating mode.

You know what it's like to be rejected by someone you like.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    you don't even state in your OP whether you had sexors with these bishes. strong story telling skills

awww ****. "you have to spread reputation around before giving it again".
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    That's a dark place breh.

Please don't go into full woman hating mode.

You know what it's like to be rejected by someone you like.
    Pretty sure HoustonMiscer is already one of the most bitter FA's here already.

I don't hate him tho just sucks to see it when you've already been through it and see the light after coming out the other side, etc

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    This place has really poisoned your mind. I've told you that before though. Please tell me you don't visit red pill or mgtow forums.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This place has really poisoned your mind. I've told you that before though. Please tell me you don't visit red pill or mgtow forums.
    Resenting women is not really a choice.