Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    Originally Posted by ffguitarist14 View Post
    dude what the fuk man. What is t his and where did you find this? fuk my heart just raised. FUK. Stop playing with my emotions like this

edit: just googled it for myself. Saw the exact ame picture with everything.

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iHateDeadlifts View Post
    dude what the fuk man. What is t his and where did you find this? fuk my heart just raised. FUK. Stop playing with my emotions like this

edit: just googled it for myself. Saw the exact ame picture with everything.
    google imaged positive pregnancy test. 1rd page. that picture links to this news article
    http://nbc4i.com/2016/12/20/woman-ma...on-craigslist/

You sir got yourself a serious fking kent of a woman.
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure if you're lying bro, if you are then you're scum bc people in this thread are taking their time to actually try and help you out.

If not, she wants to see what you would do in this situation. That picture is clearly from online.

Leaning towards your troll, hence the no reason for a snapchat filter on a pregnancy test picture
    University of Florida

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    google imaged positive pregnancy test. 1rd page. that picture links to this news article
    http://nbc4i.com/2016/12/20/woman-ma...on-craigslist/

You sir got yourself a serious fking kent of a woman.
    I dont know if I should be happy that the test is actually a picture from Gooogle or that that degenerate sloot fukin retard bish had the audacity to pretend like she was Pregnant?

When she sent me the picture, I read it wrong and I thought she came out negative. I was super relieved and she said she was happy and we could finally have sex again and she would get tested again the next day.

I posted the picture like 30 minutes ago and I saw it again and realized the line was actually Vertical meaning she was pregnant. I texted her and she said she was getting tested again tomorrow and refused to go to Planned Parenthood.

What should I text her know? Tell her I found out she was using a Google pic? Fuk. I want to play my cards right

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO

USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    Not sure if you're lying bro, if you are then you're scum bc people in this thread are taking their time to actually try and help you out.

If not, she wants to see what you would do in this situation. That picture is clearly from online.

Leaning towards your troll, hence the no reason for a snapchat filter on a pregnancy test picture

i swear to god im not playing dude. I know I like to fuk around on the misc alot, but this is the only place I could come to about this. I cant tell my dad or any of my bro's. Im too ashamed. Hope u understand bro. Please bear with me, i dont care about reps, 400lbs Gorilla can come here and neg me into Red idc. I just want this situation do be done with. fml

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, ^ not only is she wanting your attention desperately, she just crossed the absolute nutjob line for wanting attention.

That is seriously mind blowing.

Don't worry OP, she is not pregnant. Calm down for a second and realise how resistant she has truly been, not out of emotionally panicking, but literally trying to cut corners to talk about other stuff..These are all red flags on her legitimacy... Very very very positive she is lieing mate.. going to the extremes of literally google image to give you results is just ****ing mental issues right there.
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepkick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, the time for NC is now. If you aren't trolling then she clearly is lying about getting tested and probably lying about being pregnant at all. If she was really so sick and nauseous then the last thing she would feel like doing is having sex

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What should I text her know? Tell her I found out she was using a Google pic? Fuk. I want to play my cards right
    You know she's not pregnant so link her to the pic, troll her for the misc and actually post text convos. Srs. Fuk this bish.

In for other miscers ideas but you really should call her out on it in a lulzy way. She's not pregnant brother so congrats, have fun with it.
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont know if I should be happy that the test is actually a picture from Gooogle or that that degenerate sloot fukin retard bish had the audacity to pretend like she was Pregnant?

When she sent me the picture, I read it wrong and I thought she came out negative. I was super relieved and she said she was happy and we could finally have sex again and she would get tested again the next day.

I posted the picture like 30 minutes ago and I saw it again and realized the line was actually Vertical meaning she was pregnant. I texted her and she said she was getting tested again tomorrow and refused to go to Planned Parenthood.

Yeah agreed on the troll part, which is why i stopped misc and literally just got back on and this is first thread i found coming back... So many ****in losers just trolling for attention
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    100% troll

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rek the kunt

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know she's not pregnant so link her to the pic, troll her for the misc and actually post text convos. Srs. Fuk this bish.

In for other miscers ideas but you really should call her out on it in a lulzy way. She's not pregnant brother so congrats, have fun with it.
    This
    University of Florida

i cant make any lulz jokes right now. I literally have no ounce of humor in me right now man, I'm emotionaly drained. I went from being relieved of her not being pregnant, to being scared chitless with my heart racing 100 mph, to being bewildered why she would send me a fake pictuer from fukin Google. I have no words

right now, I'm just telling her, "Why are you lying to me? I'm blocking you from Snapchat/IG until you give me a reason why you are lying to me"

her: "Why would I lie to you??""

me: " I'm about to give you 2 minutes to confess to me what is going on. If you don't , I'm blocking you on everything. GO."

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Either you're a shameless troll or you have yourself one hell of a sloot. Holy phuk OP, you sure know how to pick em. Even if the bish was pregnant it's not yours. Just lol if you think you're the only one she's phuking. I swear man the depravity of western women knows no bounds. Shame doesn't exist in their vocabulary. This kinda **** should be jailworthy srs.
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It does look the same, but why is the orientation different?

Op, even if she is pregnant, how can it be yours? You had a condom on and pulled out. If she's pregnant, you need to find out if it's yours.

Edit: Nvm. Yeah confirmed fake. Time to go NC.

Any reason why she'd fake pregnancy?

vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000)
    She is borderline, go NC. You know it's not true, therefore cut all ties and move on with your long life boyo. They thrive on attention no matter what it is. Even if you call her out she will turn it on you like she already did with "why would I lie to you?".

i cant make any lulz jokes right now. I literally have no ounce of humor in me right now man, I'm emotionaly drained. I went from being relieved of her not being pregnant, to being scared chitless with my heart racing 100 mph, to being bewildered why she would send me a fake pictuer from fukin Google. I have no words

right now, I'm just telling her, "Why are you lying to me? I'm blocking you from Snapchat/IG until you give me a reason why you are lying to me"

her: "Why would I lie to you??""

me: " I'm about to give you 2 minutes to confess to me what is going on. If you don't , I'm blocking you on everything. GO."
    Nah son that's not gonna cut it. You brought this to the misc, we helped you out for 8 pages and just hit the misc jackpot with her fake google pregnancy test pic.

This is gold. Don't fuk this up. This is what separates the great miscers from the chitty ones. Now is your time to be special. You can do this bro, believe in yourself and become great. MAGA
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AndYUKnowThis View Post
    It does look the same, but why is the orientation different?

Op, even if she is pregnant, how can it be yours? You had a condom on and pulled out. If she's pregnant, you need to find out if it's yours.

Edit: Nvm. Yeah confirmed fake. Time to go NC.

Any reason why she'd fake pregnancy?
    Probably trying to scam op out of $700 for the abortion pills

Nah son that's not gonna cut it. You brought this to the misc, we helped you out for 8 pages and just hit the misc jackpot with her fake google pregnancy test pic.

This is gold. Don't fuk this up. This is what separates the great miscers from the chitty ones. Now is your time to be special. You can do this bro, believe in yourself and become great. MAGA
    This.

If you can't deliver a good ****ing ending to this thread, The misc will end you.

Originally Posted by jizzfarmer View Post
    Either you're a shameless troll or you have yourself one hell of a sloot. Holy phuk OP, you sure know how to pick em. Even if the bish was pregnant it's not yours. Just lol if you think you're the only one she's phuking. I swear man the depravity of western women knows no bounds. Shame doesn't exist in their vocabulary. This kinda **** should be jailworthy srs.
    i wish i was trolling bro. I swear to God I feel like buying $200 worth of Supps to every miscer who actually gave me good Advice because I don't know where I'd be right now if I kept it to myself. On God, I mean every word I just said.

edit: She finally replied to my Blocking message with a fukin Novel. Here are the pics

and rest of message...

Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never smash again, go no contact, get out now!!!! Out out out!

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao looks like tomorrow shes setting it up to have a negative test/not really preggo, and then put 100% of all the drama on you like your the bad guy.

Women 101 bro.

Be warned, the women might admit shes not really preggo, you ditch her/go NC, and then 2 weeks later get a new text saying she really is preggo.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

except she had to google "positive pregnancy test"

...so there's that

edit:
    epic female quote of the year:
    "I fked with the test bcus I was way too scared to take it so I dipped it in water and then it was all weird so I was like whatever and threw it away"

for the life of me I cannot figure out any ounce of logic from that entire statement.
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    Probably trying to scam op out of $700 for the abortion pills
    bro...i already told her I was gonna buy the pills. I deadass told her we would go to Planned Parenthood to get the Abortion pills and she refused saying she was gonna get another pregnancy test done. I don't think she cares about the money mang...this chick is messed up. We've only seen each other in person 3 times and just 20 minute of sex in my car each time..

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chit.
    Problem is the dumb sloot may have thought that pic to be a negative result.
    Tell her it's happening tomorrow with you there or she won't hear from you again.
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

and here we have it folks... women logic...

To her,, it sounds like a very logical solution, just try any means necessary to back OP off her back, so everything will calm down....by sending her a ****ing wrong preg test! L O L, total retard.

Why do these type of females exist. lol

Originally Posted by FitnessBlue View Post
    Chit.
    Problem is the dumb sloot may have thought that pic to be a negative result.
    Tell her it's happening tomorrow with you there or she won't hear from you again.
    Originally Posted by canconfirm View Post
    and here we have it folks... women logic...

To her,, it sounds like a very logical solution, just try any means necessary to back OP off her back, so everything will calm down....by sending her a ****ing wrong preg test! L O L, total retard.

Why do these type of females exist. lol
    Nope.

That picture does not show up after scrolling through google images for these terms:
    -negative pregnancy test
    -pregnancy test results
    -pregnancy test

The only search that that picture shows up for in google is "positive pregnancy test". She purposely sent him a positive test result and just rolled with OPs response and is now backtracking.
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

Nope.

That picture does not show up after scrolling through google images for these terms:
    -negative pregnancy test
    -pregnancy test results
    -pregnancy test

The only search that that picture shows up for in google is "positive pregnancy test". She purposely sent him a positive test result and just rolled with OPs response and is now backtracking.
    Oh..... interesting... that is even worse actually

TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDragonDaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So yesterday my fukbuddy texted me she was scared because she missed her period. She told me it was supposed to come the first weeks of December and it's the 16th already. We had sex probably the last week of November/December 1-2. I am f*ucking shocked because I used a condom; I've used a condom with her every single time we've had intercourse, I swear on my grandma. I don't know what to think rn. It broke?

I've been worrying alot since yesterday and I've been trying to keep my mind busy but it's always in the back of my mind. I've been texting her, and she told me she's going to the Doctor tomorrow; she's been feeling nauseas, and sick (preggo symptoms..fml). I have already told her repeatedly to take the Pregnancy Test and she told me she's just scared of the results but she will do it tomorrow before/after her doctor's appointment.

So if it the results come out positive, we need a plan. We are both sophomore's in Uni and have no business having a kid rn. My dad would literally chop my dink off if he found out. This sound stupid but I just need to be 100% of this topic, how do abortions work? For clarification, I live in Texas so I know they are strict here from prior knowledge.

If she was supposed to have her period in the first weeks of December, can we still take the "Abortion Pills"? Also, how do we get them? Do we need to get prescribed them from a Doctor or do we go to a Planned Parenthood? I looked it up on Google and they said they work up to 10 weeks after last missed period.

If she's too late for those, how do we get the "other" abortion? Does that need to be done at Planned Parenthood or can it be done at a local clinic/hospital? Money isn't an issue, I just need this to end.

I know this is a controversial topic for a lot of you guys so bear with me. I've only eaten like once today because I'm lowkey worried as phuck. But panicking does not help, I know I need to be the logical person in this situation. Appreciate ANY advice, honestly this is the first place I came because I don't know who else to tell. Thanks guys

shouldve just deadlifted instead.
    572/340/660