rbrto is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Three months already and nothing

Hello everyone! I started crossfit about 3 months ago. Before that, I injured my knees and back by doing regular bodybuilding. After several visits to the doctor and some medicines my knees recover very well but not my back. My doctor advised me to workout Upper body on Day 1, Lower body on Day 2, Upper body on day 3 and so on so that the muscles I worked out could rest for 48 hours. I asked him if I could do crossfit and he said yes but that I had to rest on the next day since in crossfit you basically work out the whole body. I have a protein shake before and after my workouts and a month ago I started adding creatin to the mix. I eat very well and try not to eat a lot of carbs on the days I don't work out.

Because of work I not always make it to crossfit so I just go to the gym. On average I do 2 days of crossfit and 1 day of bodybuilding per week. I decided to keep track of my progress so I measure my abdomen, legs, chest, arms and waist every Sunday with a plastic measuring tape. It's been 3 months and these are the changes in my body:

Weight: +2.4 lbs
    Abdomen: -0.5 in
    Glutes: -0.5 in
    Arms: +1 in
    Legs: +2 in
    Chest: +0.5 in

What am I doing wrong? It's really frustrating to try hard and not see any significant result.

OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OneManMatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You are consuming too high an amount of calories.

Figure out your maintenance calorie consumption, eat at a -500 calorie deficit to that, keep working out as you are. 'Eating well' is irrelevant, if you are eating too much... I could eat less calories per day on junk food and lose body fat, than a healthy person eating too many fruit and veggies. Remember, body composition and nutrition are too very different things!

Pro-fit