Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bodybuilder in Thailand

Hey guys, just showing some of the thailand life and what it's like to be a bodybuilder from America living out here.

feel free to ask any questions. i've been living in bangkok for a year.

enjoy, or hate lol

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    u bang them tranyors yet?

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hows my boy sharky going?

stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickinmyeye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    hows my boy sharky going?
    i think he shrunk down a lot.

he's working with a company called "Love Pattaya" down south about 4 hours. they do event promotion for western tourism.

ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many ladyboy's have you picked up so far?
    Squat: 500, Bench: 350, Deadlift: 530.

Originally Posted by ldurham20 View Post
    How many ladyboy's have you picked up so far?
    none but my friend dr tony huge picked one up when we were hanging around soi cowboy

WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just watched your whole video, and subscribed to your channel bro.

I'm curious. What are you doing in Thailand? Work? just made a life decision to move somewhere else? I'm curious to know.

And what were the biggest changes for you that you had to overcome while moving/living there. I've always thought about moving away to another country for a year but I'm hesitant

Also HNNGG at some of the girls in the background of your workout video. But they're probably lady boys so...
    " You're either motivated by a dream or a nightmare."

*USC Trojans - New York Giants*

Originally Posted by WhiskeyDavid View Post
    Just watched your whole video, and subscribed to your channel bro.

I'm curious. What are you doing in Thailand? Work? just made a life decision to move somewhere else? I'm curious to know.

And what were the biggest changes for you that you had to overcome while moving/living there. I've always thought about moving away to another country for a year but I'm hesitant

Also HNNGG at some of the girls in the background of your workout video. But they're probably lady boys so...
    hey david,

you can learn a lot more about my story at my website http://bodybuilderinthailand.com

i'm a guy that has always just enjoyed making his own path.
    i graduated from university of california and worked a marketing job with a protein bar company for 6 months. had alot of money but it gave me no satisfaction and was eatin me up inside.

had started a website before i left university so decided to pursue making money online. now i work online 100% for my income. thats what i do here in thailand.

i don't fit the classic american lifestyle so i just bought a plane ticket and decided to leave. also i love asian culture, i have yellow fever, and thailand is a very friendly place. seemed good idea to me.

biggest challenges adapting to life here was more or less just becomin comfortable navigating everything. it was rather pleasant though because of being excited to be in a new country on an adventure

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cool story brah srs

is your online money from your site? how much you pulling from that?

I'm sort of a pave my own path guy too but my business requires me to stay in my city. would love to make money online instead but never really found my "thing" for online work.

how easy is it to pick up thai girls being a jacked white dude? I'm assuming they literally just eye fuk you as you walk
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    cool story brah srs

is your online money from your site? how much you pulling from that?

I'm sort of a pave my own path guy too but my business requires me to stay in my city. would love to make money online instead but never really found my "thing" for online work.

how easy is it to pick up thai girls being a jacked white dude? I'm assuming they literally just eye fuk you as you walk
    yeah, i have a few sites i make money from. mostly affiliate marketing. i'm still building but i make enough to live a decent lifestyle.

thai girls are great. they are shy but extremely sweet and they are in love with foreign men lol.

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    10 + posts and no mention of zyzz...time is eroding the memory.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Originally Posted by TypeZero View Post
    10 + posts and no mention of zyzz...time is eroding the memory.

seems like most people think of sharky

inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100) inspiredbrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    advice on getting one of those sweet pads sharkys always postin as an american?( price wise, not getting ripped off, minimum time i have to rent one)
    Sig line can't be a novel

dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dazeeman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Easy question...how much is the membership for that gym you're in (in USD)

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stickinmyeye View Post
    yeah, i have a few sites i make money from. mostly affiliate marketing. i'm still building but i make enough to live a decent lifestyle.

thai girls are great. they are shy but extremely sweet and they are in love with foreign men lol.
    Interested to know more about this second part.

As a white male, if I go to Thailand am I guaranteed to bang (females)?

pls respond op
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

MCDE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where to go for the best safe BJ?

And can I pick up a girl if I'm there for one night for free?

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how much does steron cost?
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm subscribed to your channel. Thailand looks like a lot of fun.
    "Strong men don't put others down, they lift them up."
    - Michael P. Watson

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)

cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cire96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    seems like most people think of sharky
    Have you met Tim Sharky? If so, what was he like? He seems like the type of guy who gets mad if you bother him.
    "Strong men don't put others down, they lift them up."
    - Michael P. Watson

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)

Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axon916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey bro, I saw you first on the other forum we don't talk about. I just made an acct here and what a coincedence in the timing.

Anyways bro I just want to thank you for your Kratom vids. I followed your link and it has changed my life.

Thanks brother, I need to get my reps up so I can rep you for life

Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    Interested to know more about this second part.

As a white male, if I go to Thailand am I guaranteed to bang (females)?

pls respond op
    it shouldn't be very difficult.

Originally Posted by MCDE View Post
    Where to go for the best safe BJ?

And can I pick up a girl if I'm there for one night for free?
    for the go to a bar at soi cowboy or nana plaza should run you 700-1000baht.

Originally Posted by Axon916 View Post
    Hey bro, I saw you first on the other forum we don't talk about. I just made an acct here and what a coincedence in the timing.

Anyways bro I just want to thank you for your Kratom vids. I followed your link and it has changed my life.

Thanks brother, I need to get my reps up so I can rep you for life
    wow man that means alot thank you. i'm glad i helped you :]

Originally Posted by dazeeman View Post
    Easy question...how much is the membership for that gym you're in (in USD)

1000 baht per month. so about $30usd

WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000) WizardSleeves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin the balls to go for your dreams brah. Still in uni but I'm trying to build a similar lifestyle for myself when I get out. Maybe I'll see you in a few years, thanks for the motivation
    *Expanded consciousness crew*
    *self improvement > sloots crew*
    *socialism crew* U MAD

Goal:

1/2/3/4 plate OHP/B/S/D

Originally Posted by WizardSleeves View Post
    Mirin the balls to go for your dreams brah. Still in uni but I'm trying to build a similar lifestyle for myself when I get out. Maybe I'll see you in a few years, thanks for the motivation
    right on man, i'm rooting for you

woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000) woodberry1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    right on man, i'm rooting for you
    How's that bathmate treating you?

R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is legit a cool dude, was on vacation in bangkok and he provided some expert info, we need more bruhs like this.

Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sammitasch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good Stuff! I did my first shows in South Korea. This year Arnold Asia happened. There are a few foreigners living in Asia doing this. I am sure you can easily connect with them at the Arnold! Wouldnt be that expensive to get from Thailand to HK!

SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do a collab with Sharky brah
    U wot m8

Originally Posted by R3nmazuo View Post
    OP is legit a cool dude, was on vacation in bangkok and he provided some expert info, we need more bruhs like this.
    glad to help brah

Originally Posted by woodberry1 View Post
    How's that bathmate treating you?
    treating me good. cawk's juicy.

Originally Posted by Sammitasch View Post
    Good Stuff! I did my first shows in South Korea. This year Arnold Asia happened. There are a few foreigners living in Asia doing this. I am sure you can easily connect with them at the Arnold! Wouldnt be that expensive to get from Thailand to HK!
    i'd like to make it out there soon :]

SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you walk anywhere without trying to figure out which girls are real and which are ladyboys? Would question all "females" there.
    *MFC*
    *MAGA*

"I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" - Karl Pilkington

WWG1WGA

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do they offer legit HIV/STD testing over there. i want to plow a ladyboy bareback but dont want to get the AIDS