zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Didn't think I was fat until a blind date said I was... pics included

So I'm a bit ****ed, I'm 32 - 6ft 3 inches and 18 stone 4+ pounds last time I weighed myself I was 117kg

I was mentally abused by my ex gf, she used to call me a fat bastard every day pretty much, never really took much notice lol

I never really thought I was "fat" or "obese" as such just thought I was "big" yes I had a belly, but I assumed everyone does!

We broke up and I've had lots of issues meeting girls - one even told me I was fat and that leads me to today, I did my BMI and it said I was Obese level 1!

I have some mental health issues, I have a sleeping condition which means I often (once or twice a month) miss on 2-3 days of sleep I also (no longer) used to have panic attacks which stopped me from doing anything exercise wise as the raised heart rate always brought on a panic attack

I have since treated that with medication and treatment

I take sleeping pills every night which leave me drowsy in the day

I get exhausted from most daily tasks and I have a heart rate monitor and it takes really long to return to resting (equals **** CV system and lazy heart!)

I am really keen on losing a stone to start with and I think I'll be happy at 16/17 stone

I don't want to go to a gym, the only one is 7 miles away as I live in a village and I will make excuses not to go

I have started doing 30 situps pressups and lunges every day and walking to the local shop and back

I have a really large stomach from eating MASSIVE portions so I am ALWAYS hungry

I want to lose weight but maintain a full stomach (6 meals a day the answer?)

I want to do the macro diet thing but I don't understand it or have weights

I currently am not working so don't have any money to invest in products, equipment or supps

I like yoga and meditation but don't really enjoy exercise I don't get deep sleep as much as most (sleep condition) so I have aches and pains in general anyway

I have to admit the daily exercising has left me aching every morning, I hear this is a good thing but I'm struggling

Can I lose weight without having aching? Should I avoid doing muscle routines (aches?) and concentrate on walking/running?

I'm also a bit scared of over working the heart into a shock at the start (I've barely moved for 10 years)

Spend most of my time sitting down at home and rarely go out.

So I need to figure out my base calorie requirement then work out specific food that will allow the body to burn body fat as fuel...

I do sometimes have blood sugar issues but docs say I'm OK to exercise

So I need to maintain a stable diet

Please can someone help me?

HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000) HaydeeDjinn is just really nice. (+1000)
    unless you're planning on getting very very lean don't expect sit ups to change how you look. but if you keep doing ab exercises starting now, by the time you are lean you'll have a nice washboard to show off.

Okay on to the diet stuff...

dieting is my life right now and I am never hungry. You don't have to be hungry to diet but you do have to force yourself to eat foods that aren't delicious like pizza and ice cream.

If i'm hungry and it's not time for a meal I will eat vegetables guilt free.
    i avoid corn and peas but i eat a lot of broccoli, carrots, squash, zucchini and cauliflower. roast them, add lemon pepper seasoning and diced roasted turkey and that makes it a lot more palatable.

IDK if you're a big fan of TV or movies but putting a treadmill in front of the TV and walking is a great way to burn calories and pass the time. You're unemployed so you have time, this is your advantage over almost everyone else trying to lose weight. You've got the time!!!

RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basic Fat Loss Process

1. Calculate your calories and macros
    2. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    3. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    4. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count accurately.
    5. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a structured program developed by an expert. You are probably not an expert.
    6. Cardio is optional; do it if you like to increase your calorie deficit. Do it on off days from lifting and don't let it interfere with recovery.
    7. Still not losing weight? Stuck on a plateau? Read this. And remember, you are not special.

Beginner Workout Programs:
    All Pro's Beginner Routine
    Stronglifts 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Starting Strength
    Push/Pull/Legs

How to lift properly

Counting calories accurately requires precision. Read these:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148418313
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154981223
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/13/op...tive.html?_r=0
    http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk...d-calories.htm
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

And watch this informative video with terrible music: http://youtu.be/JVjWPclrWVY

Important Stuff To Know
    - Weight loss is not linear and predictable. Weigh yourself every day and track the average. Ignore short term fluctuations.
    - No specific food has a fat loss advantage over any other food. Eat foods you enjoy that deliver adequate macros and micros.
    - Cardio is not necessary to lose fat. It's just a tool to increase your net calorie deficit.
    - Muscle loss is not an issue if you get adequate protein and train properly, even on a big deficit (unless perhaps you are already quite lean).
    - Don't train on a bro-split from a magazine. Unless you've been training for a year or two, you will probably do better on a full body strength program designed by an expert. You are probably not an expert.
    - Keto offers no fat loss advantage over any other caloric deficit, except perhaps for very obese, sedentary folks.
    - Eating fat does not make you fat. Low fat diets screw up your body. Adequate dietary fat is crucially important.
    - The only bad fat is trans fat. Saturated fat is fine unless you eat stupid amounts of it.
    - Protein powder is a processed convenience food and offers no advantage over protein from whole foods. Use it if you like, it's fine. Remember to count the calories in it.
    - Sugar & simple carbs are irrelevant for fat loss as long as you hit your macros within a calorie deficit.
    - You cannot, in any way, change where your body chooses to burn fat from. There is no spot reduction.
    - Eat 1 meal/day or 10, there is no measurable effect on fat loss.
    - Eating carbs before bed is irrelevant within a calorie deficit and adequate macros.
    - You do not have metabolic damage unless you've been eating starvation level calories for a very long time AND have lost a lot of weight.
    *Misc Mechanical Engineer Crew*
    *Vasectomy crew*
    *Denver Broncos crew*
    *Kawasaki Motorcycle crew*

zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cheers guys just did my first run in 10 years of 1.5km

Registered User CaptHoneyBadger's Avatar
    CaptHoneyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly get your health in check, see your physician, start slow and make positive changes. It is going to be a long journey but the reward will be worth it.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Losing weight will involve being hungry sometimes. That's inevitable. You can eat more satiating foods, like fibrous veggies and protein to try to stay full longer, but managing the hunger is a part of the process.

2. 7 miles isn't that far. Stop making excuses and go.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 87keikei87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by zukz View Post
    So I'm a bit ****ed, I'm 32 - 6ft 3 inches and 18 stone 4+ pounds last time I weighed myself I was 117kg

I was mentally abused by my ex gf, she used to call me a fat bastard every day pretty much, never really took much notice lol

I never really thought I was "fat" or "obese" as such just thought I was "big" yes I had a belly, but I assumed everyone does!

We broke up and I've had lots of issues meeting girls - one even told me I was fat and that leads me to today, I did my BMI and it said I was Obese level 1!

I have some mental health issues, I have a sleeping condition which means I often (once or twice a month) miss on 2-3 days of sleep I also (no longer) used to have panic attacks which stopped me from doing anything exercise wise as the raised heart rate always brought on a panic attack

I have since treated that with medication and treatment

I take sleeping pills every night which leave me drowsy in the day

I get exhausted from most daily tasks and I have a heart rate monitor and it takes really long to return to resting (equals **** CV system and lazy heart!)

I am really keen on losing a stone to start with and I think I'll be happy at 16/17 stone

I don't want to go to a gym, the only one is 7 miles away as I live in a village and I will make excuses not to go

I have started doing 30 situps pressups and lunges every day and walking to the local shop and back

I have a really large stomach from eating MASSIVE portions so I am ALWAYS hungry

I want to lose weight but maintain a full stomach (6 meals a day the answer?)

I want to do the macro diet thing but I don't understand it or have weights

I currently am not working so don't have any money to invest in products, equipment or supps

I like yoga and meditation but don't really enjoy exercise I don't get deep sleep as much as most (sleep condition) so I have aches and pains in general anyway

I have to admit the daily exercising has left me aching every morning, I hear this is a good thing but I'm struggling

Can I lose weight without having aching? Should I avoid doing muscle routines (aches?) and concentrate on walking/running?

I'm also a bit scared of over working the heart into a shock at the start (I've barely moved for 10 years)

Spend most of my time sitting down at home and rarely go out.

So I need to figure out my base calorie requirement then work out specific food that will allow the body to burn body fat as fuel...

I do sometimes have blood sugar issues but docs say I'm OK to exercise

So I need to maintain a stable diet

Please can someone help me?
    you seriously didn't think you were fat ? :]] mayyne.. this is me and I know I have too high of a bodyfat. Just telling you how it is so that it your weight loss wouldnt be a 1 week thing. Hate all that fat acceptance nonsense brainwashing people..
    Last edited by 87keikei87; 11-04-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 87keikei87 View Post
    you seriously didn't think you were fat ? :]] mayyne.. this is me and I know I have too high of a bodyfat. Just telling you how it is so that it your weight loss wouldnt be a 1 week thing. Hate all that fat acceptance nonsense brainwashing people..
    Stop spamming your **** here.

Keep this **** to the misc and out of this board, people expect serious responses here.

UPDATE

Designed a macro based 7 day diet

Currently taking in around 2000 calories 190g carbs 40g fat 150g protein

I'm running 3 miles a day burning around 400 cal on top of my BMR/RMR

Hoping to lose 1/2 pounds a week

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should easily meet that weekly quota.