igymp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exhausted without hitting failure

Hey everyone, these days i realised something strange, somewhere in the middle of my workout routine i start to feel like my heart rate is extremely high and that if i continue my exersice (with normal time of rest between sets) i'am about to faint.. The worst thing though is that from that point till i finish my workout routine no matter how light the weights are i will feel very dizzy and i will not push my muscles as hard as i could, not even close to hit failure in sets... Now i have to say that ive been training for 8 months and my current routine is very easy and simple with few exercises.. Also i can't remember having the same problem for the past 7 months and i have no idea of what is happening.

3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat more

Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like lack of energy halfway through your workout session. Do you eat/drink something before your daily routine?

Perhaps get your blood pressure checked as well just to make sure nothing is abnormal

Originally Posted by Strangelydrunk View Post
    Sounds like lack of energy halfway through your workout session. Do you eat/drink something before your daily routine?

Perhaps get your blood pressure checked as well just to make sure nothing is abnormal
    I'm working out 2 hours after waking up so i only drink a cup of milk with
    Whole grain cereals and a greek yogurt with some honey in it

MikeDerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long are your rests between sets and exercises?

Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you take a pre-workout?
    My log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169888683&p=1429732191#post1429732191

5'10 137lbs

Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100) Deleon62 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by igymp View Post
    I'm working out 2 hours after waking up so i only drink a cup of milk with
    Whole grain cereals and a greek yogurt with some honey in it
    Try tracking your calories to see how many you're consuming daily, i remember when I started lifting I would have small meals in the morning, and same thing in your case. Dizzy, exhaustion, fatigue. also try having a immediate post workout meal with 1 Kilogram of bodyweight per carbohydrate( If i weigh 70kg, then I would have up to 70g of carbs in the post-meal)
    "The chains of habits are weak to be felt, until they are to strong to be broken!!"

IG:D_e_L_e_o_n_23
    YT: Its in the works !

Originally Posted by MikeDerr View Post
    How long are your rests between sets and exercises?
    I usually just take a breath (i dont count) and then continue so i guess thats about 30 - 60 sec..

Originally Posted by Cshall98 View Post
    do you take a pre-workout?
    Nope..

teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50) teaganj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by igymp View Post
    Hey everyone, these days i realised something strange, somewhere in the middle of my workout routine i start to feel like my heart rate is extremely high and that if i continue my exersice (with normal time of rest between sets) i'am about to faint.. The worst thing though is that from that point till i finish my workout routine no matter how light the weights are i will feel very dizzy and i will not push my muscles as hard as i could, not even close to hit failure in sets... Now i have to say that ive been training for 8 months and my current routine is very easy and simple with few exercises.. Also i can't remember having the same problem for the past 7 months and i have no idea of what is happening.
    this might be a medical problem. go to a physical or go to the doctor and ask about it.