Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    ding ding ding

outside of Fox news, which media outlet is even close to the center, let alone to the right?

they're trying really phucking hard too, literally every single small mishap of the RNC, no matter how ridiculous or irrelevant, was blown up. 2-3 vague phrases that apply to every family on earth were plagiarized? are you phucking kidding me?

Every news channel/radio station that i tuned into was saying "eh the energy is kind of low" "it's nothing special" when the RNC was anything but low energy

whether people like to admit it or not, the left DOES run the narrative in this country and they use it to spit pure propaganda 24/7

Don't forget watching everyone waving and screenshotting the very second it could look like a Nazi salute! Embarrassing.

Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    translation from a video

Guy: Du Arschloch, du Wixxer (You *******, you wanker)

Gunman: Und jetzt muss ich ne Waffe ****** um euch ???umzubringen??? (And now I have to buy a weapon to ???kill you???)

Guy: Dir gehört der Schädel abgeschnitten, du Arschloch (Someone should cut your head off, you *******)

Gunman: Scheiss Türken (****ing Turks)

Guy: Scheiss Kanacken (****ing [don't have a proper translation for that: something like sandn*ggers])

Guy: Er hat eine geladene Waffe (He has a loaded gun) Holt die Bullen! (Bring the cops!) Der Wixxer (This wanker)

Gunman: Ich bin Deutscher (I'm a german)

Guy: Du bist ein Wixxer, bist du (You're a wanker, that's what you are)

Gunman: Hört auf mich zu filmen! (Stop filming me!)

Guy: Was macht dich deutsch? (What makes you german?)

Gunman: Ich bin hier geboren worden. (I was born here)

Guy: Na und? Was machst für einen Scheiß? (So what? What **** are you doing?)

Gunman: Ich bin hier aufgwachsen in der Hartz4-Gegend (I was grown up in the Hartz4-area [Hartz4 = unemployment benefit])

Gunman: Ich war in Behandlung (I was in therapy)

Guy: Ja, Behandlung. Du gehörst in die Psychiatrie du Arschloch. (Yes, therapy. You belong to psychiatry, you *******.)

Gunman: Ich habe nichts getan. Halten Sie die Schnauze. (I did nothing. Shut the **** up!)

Guy: Du Wixxer, du (You wanker, you)

shots fired. people screaming

people starts speaking in a foreign language

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Du wixxer, du!

Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roysmither is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So one guy appears to be a German angry at foreigners, and another shooter is known by the police to be a "Kassam Haid" a.k.a a sand******, also there was a witness that claim a shooter shouted allah akbar at mcdonalds...

dafuq?

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roysmither View Post
    So one guy appears to be a German angry at foreigners, and another shooter is known by the police to be a "Kassam Haid" a.k.a a sand******, also there was a witness that claim a shooter shouted allah akbar at mcdonalds...

dafuq?
    I'd be willing to bet the anti-foreigner thing ends up being a misunderstanding from the guy yelling at the wanker dude on the video. That would be one hell of a coincidence if they all struck the same day... insanity

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Ban Christians
    Remove cross
    Purge Fox
    Destroy nationalreview
    brb

#notallmuslims=#allconservatives

brb

1 attack=100 attacks

brb

more air time then 100 attacks

brb

1m more migrants

brb

Atheist Conservative Crew

Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    was just there for a couple of days. hated it. one of the worst cities i've ever been to. some parts reminded me of a rundown american city. full of immigrants especially by transportation hubs. africans, north africans, middle easterners... they'd loiter around the streets in groups and if i weren't a male, i'd have been scared outta my mind.

maybe i spent too much time in the immigrant areas. not by choice though.
    I visited when I was a kid in 1998 (or 97?). I thought the city was beautiful, with a rich and unique culture, amazing architecture. We rode bikes around to all the parks. The city had this naturalist energy, and a kind of cosmopolitan breeziness.

We visited tons of European cities when I was a kid, but I still have fond memories of Munich. It really makes me sad to hear your report.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.

FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by celltechbrahz View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the anti-foreigner thing ends up being a misunderstanding from the guy yelling at the wanker dude on the video. That would be one hell of a coincidence if they all struck the same day... insanity
    Yeah seems very unlikely and it seems that the yelling "****ing turks" came from building where the video was made and not from the shooter

KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Shots fired in Munich shopping centre, major police operation under way - German media

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36870874

Hmmmm. Bikers or Jihadi's?
    The germans must be the most orderly people in the world. Even when fleeing a gunman shooting at them, they are orderly.

translation from a video

Guy: Du Arschloch, du Wixxer (You *******, you wanker)

Gunman: Und jetzt muss ich ne Waffe ****** um euch ???umzubringen??? (And now I have to buy a weapon to ???kill you???)

Guy: Dir gehört der Schädel abgeschnitten, du Arschloch (Someone should cut your head off, you *******)

Guy: Scheiss Kanacken (****ing [don't have a proper translation for that: something like sandn*ggers])

Guy: Er hat eine geladene Waffe (He has a loaded gun) Holt die Bullen! (Bring the cops!) Der Wixxer (This wanker)

Gunman: Ich bin Deutscher (I'm a german)

Guy: Du bist ein Wixxer, bist du (You're a wanker, that's what you are)

Gunman: Hört auf mich zu filmen! (Stop filming me!)

Gunman: Ich bin hier geboren worden. (I was born here)

Guy: Na und? Was machst für einen Scheiß? (So what? What **** are you doing?)

Gunman: Ich bin hier aufgwachsen in der Hartz4-Gegend (I was grown up in the Hartz4-area [Hartz4 = unemployment benefit])

Gunman: Ich war in Behandlung (I was in therapy)

Guy: Ja, Behandlung. Du gehörst in die Psychiatrie du Arschloch. (Yes, therapy. You belong to psychiatry, you *******.)

Gunman: Ich habe nichts getan. Halten Sie die Schnauze. (I did nothing. Shut the **** up!)

Guy: Du Wixxer, du (You wanker, you)

shots fired. people screaming

people starts speaking in a foreign language
    By the way, this is the most baffling thing imaginable, as an American. This based German dude just has a whole argument with a shooter on a rooftop lol. You wanker, you!

jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 5htp View Post

KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    was just there for a couple of days. hated it. one of the worst cities i've ever been to. some parts reminded me of a rundown american city. full of immigrants especially by transportation hubs. africans, north africans, middle easterners... they'd loiter around the streets in groups and if i weren't a male, i'd have been scared outta my mind.

maybe i spent too much time in the immigrant areas. not by choice though.
    Im in munich 4-6/yr for work. Beautiful city. Where da phuck were you staying?

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So was it confirmed that the shooter just got lost looking for the aloha snackbar?

FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeGerman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    translation from a video

Gunman: Ich bin hier geboren worden.(I was born here)
    "Scheiss Türken (****ing Turks)" came from the building where the video was made.

"Gunman: Ich bin hier geboren worden.(I was born here)" A real german doesn't have to say that

Originally Posted by BioDiver View Post
    So was it confirmed that the shooter just got lost looking for the aloha snackbar?
    CNN, of all places, had a viewer who confirmed the usual "allahu ackbar" phrases were used in at least one attack. Fox, coincidentally, was blaming it on white supremacists lol.

Now reports are out of at least 2 more locations with shootings.

BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FreeGerman View Post
    "Scheiss Türken (****ing Turks)" came from the building where the video was made.

"Gunman: Ich bin hier geboren worden.(I was born here)" A real german doesn't have to say that
    That's what I was thinking.

If it's a nationalist then Europe is actually lost because there will be a backlash at an immensely critical moment where Europe could shift to the right.

RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000) RoboBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    It is very close, yes.

If it was a reasonable guy, it would be a landslide. Mitt Romney is not reasonable, he is a neocon thug.
    Reasonable men toil in mediocrity.

Changes in this country will happen over decades, not overnight. Which of the two candidates will continue the slide to rabid global progressive ideals, and which will start to transfer power back to the citizens of the country? Sure, Trump isn't perfect, but he's a hell of a lot better than the alternative. People "voting their conscious" are throwing votes away because they're only thinking about what makes them feel better right now.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Prediction:

If this is a Jihadist, the immediate reaction from Jihadist sympathizers will be to "warn against Islamophobia", or to blame this on "Zionists".

If this is a neo-Nazi, the immediate reaction here will be total denial, and to claim it is a false flag.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do they keep telling us they don't know if it's radical Islam or a right wing extremist? The gunman has killed himself. Just tell us where the gunmen was from and his complexion and we'll figure it out for ourselves.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...re-Munich.html
    'Boom boom boom - he's killing the kids': Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's before rampaging through shopping mall leaving NINE dead then fleeing
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Prediction:

If this is a Jihadist, the immediate reaction from Jihadist sympathizers will be to "warn against Islamophobia", or to blame this on "Zionists".

If this is a neo-Nazi, the immediate reaction here will be total denial, and to claim it is a false flag.
    you're embarrassing yourself.
    I'm relaxed. You're the basket case.

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not in the loop with this but it seems odd that a "far-right" shooter would target an open shopping mall.
    I will go with it being those bloody Buddhists again at this point.

Walls Have Always Worked HadriansWall's Avatar
    HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Why do they keep telling us they don't know if it's radical Islam or a right wing extremist? The gunman has killed himself. Just tell us where the gunmen was from and his complexion and we'll figure it out for ourselves.
    If it's a white "right wing extremist", we'll likely be told within a couple of hours, followed by the Media/Governing bodies of the West telling us that this is the result of Trump/Nationalism/Xenophobia/NRA/Testosterone/Climate Change.

If it's a snackbar, we may see it mentioned next week in a follow-up story appearing in a 1 paragraph statement in the classified section of your favorite "Zeitung".
    Syracuse OrangeMEN Crew
    Golden Retriever Crew
    Ragamuffin Cat Crew
    Z1000 Crew
    Wrangler Crew
    Nationalist Crew

Walls Have Always Worked HadriansWall's Avatar
    HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HadriansWall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    CNN, of all places, had a viewer who confirmed the usual "allahu ackbar" phrases were used in at least one attack. Fox, coincidentally, was blaming it on white supremacists lol.

Now reports are out of at least 2 more locations with shootings.
    Was watching that. Their evidence for the claim? A report came in that a witness claimed the shooter was wearing a pair of boots popular with Neo Nazis!
    Syracuse OrangeMEN Crew
    Golden Retriever Crew
    Ragamuffin Cat Crew
    Z1000 Crew
    Wrangler Crew
    Nationalist Crew

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)
    UPDATE 2130 BST — CNN Reports Witnesses Heard ‘Allahu Akbar’ Shouts

An eyewitness identifying herself as a Muslim tells CNN she heard shouts of “Allahu Akbar” as shots rang out, confirmed that she heard correctly because “I am a Muslim.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...shopping-mall/

Obama grins and jokes during Munich press conference
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-college.html
    I'm relaxed. You're the basket case.

p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Can't last a week now without snackbar killing more people. Waiting for #PrayForMunich to start trending by the zombie horde. Thought that the guns were banned in Germany?

BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    IMO if it was a White person I think they would have released the information immediately.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingTrump2016 View Post
    Im in munich 4-6/yr for work. Beautiful city. Where da phuck were you staying?
    well again, i was only there for a couple of days so i definitely did not see the city as a whole. however, what i saw was very troubling. i was by the munich central station and that area was a total disaster. everybody looked homeless except they weren't if you get my drift. very rundown. this wasn't the first time i spent in germany. couple years ago i was in germany for a week and it was night and day.

this time i stayed in europe for 1.5 months and happened to pass munich.

i did have some schnitzel though. fukking delicious. german food is my favorite in the whole world.

Originally Posted by Flakker View Post
    I visited when I was a kid in 1998 (or 97?). I thought the city was beautiful, with a rich and unique culture, amazing architecture. We rode bikes around to all the parks. The city had this naturalist energy, and a kind of cosmopolitan breeziness.

We visited tons of European cities when I was a kid, but I still have fond memories of Munich. It really makes me sad to hear your report.
    well i'm sure the touristy and richer areas are still untouched. you just have to steer clear of ghettos.
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By the way, this is the most baffling thing imaginable, as an American. This based German dude just has a whole argument with a shooter on a rooftop lol. You wanker, you!

you wanker you !!!

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Children executed at McDonald's...

Prediction: mosques will burn tonight

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...shopping-mall/

An eyewitness identifying herself as a Muslim tells CNN she heard shouts of “Allahu Akbar” as shots rang out, confirmed that she heard correctly because “I am a Muslim.”