Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fluster View Post
    I'm pretty sure he can't hear you across the mists of time.
    Lulz

That actually is a pretty nice read.

I know I read it earlier and thought it must be ****, but now I dunno.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yer, I had a look over it when I saw the bump - It's a lot of volume certainly, but if you're in good condition I can see it happening.
    Koyongi: I am going to accomplish this by following a haphazard training system, and forging elite fitness.

PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LooksexactlylikeSheiko/10
    Team Super Awesome!
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

PL:565/385/716

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless.

Take a look at what I did, now imagine what I'm about to do

chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if i am not mistaken, the USA is typically outperforms the Europeans when it comes to the bench press so why would we look to them for advice?

BTW the russians more than likely didn't have problem w/ recovery during this program due to anabolics. Just sayin
    Best Geared lifts
    931 Squat (metal pro squatter no briefs)
    600 Bench ( inzer rage x single ply)
    720 Deadlift (metal pro squatter)

Best RAW lifts
    600 Squat
    440 Bench
    661 Deadlift

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Smells like Sheiko!
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chrissmax View Post
    if i am not mistaken, the USA is typically outperforms the Europeans when it comes to the bench press so why would we look to them for advice?

BTW the russians more than likely didn't have problem w/ recovery during this program due to anabolics. Just sayin
    I'm staring to understand why steroid talk wasn't allowed under alch. Yes. Every Russian is a user and no western westside style lifter is.

Russians have such access to drugs compared to us! Hell my phone book only has 5 dealers its so hard to get here that's why no one here uses compared to juice to the gills 24/7 despite competing drug tested Russia
    771/645/622 Single Ply

chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I'm staring to understand why steroid talk wasn't allowed under alch. Yes. Every Russian is a user and no western westside style lifter is.

Russians have such access to drugs compared to us! Hell my phone book only has 5 dealers its so hard to get here that's why no one here uses compared to juice to the gills 24/7 despite competing drug tested Russia

Whoa chief! Did i ever say that?????? NO!!! What i did say is that in order to be able to recover that quickly w/o overtraining they more than likely were using. Why do you think Westside gym has such great success with their program??? It is hard to train squats and deads 2 days a week and then do all the accessory/sled work they do w/o getting beat up. Our gym (hardcore barbell) only squats and deadlifts on the same day one day a week and i feel like i got hit by a bus a majority of the week.

IMO a majority of the top IPF lifters (regardless of nationallity) are using.
    Last edited by chrissmax; 03-24-2010 at 07:27 AM.
    Best Geared lifts
    931 Squat (metal pro squatter no briefs)
    600 Bench ( inzer rage x single ply)
    720 Deadlift (metal pro squatter)

Best RAW lifts
    600 Squat
    440 Bench
    661 Deadlift

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Americans suck compared to the russians unless a monolift and 5634 layers of gear are involved/10
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swolegantor View Post
    Americans suck compared to the russians unless a monolift and 5634 layers of gear are involved/10
    Contrived use of the "x/10" meme...

.../10
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

behind the bamboo curtain RAGS_21's Avatar
    RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAGS_21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post

Whoa chief! Did i ever say that?????? NO!!! What i did say is that in order to be able to recover that quickly w/o overtraining they more than likely were using. Why do you think Westside gym has such great success with their program??? It is hard to train squats and deads 2 days a week and then do all the accessory/sled work they do w/o getting beat up. Our gym (hardcore barbell) only squats and deadlifts on the same day one day a week and i feel like i got hit by a bus a majority of the week.

IMO a majority of the top IPF lifters (regardless of nationallity) are using.

Not every one recovers quickly due to the use of gear (pro-hormones, hgh, steroids, etc). John Broz talks about how he has his lifters max out on squat EVERY DAY. He also has them max out on clean, snatch, clean & jerk. It's all about adapting to your program.
    "The next time someone tells you that you can't be lean and big and strong, all simultaneously, slap them dead in the mouth, rape their girlfriend, and then go lift something heavy."

workout journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127041211

Motanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rbp

New to the site, but saw this post and recognized the routine. I actually have that issue of PL USA with the routine in it and have tried it. And yes if you follow it you will gain about 50lbs on your bench if you're an average lifter. I hit 405 @ 190lbs on it, so I can say its a pretty good routine. Yes its a lot of volume but its intensity level isnt really that high. I don't know why everyone is bashing the russians, Louie Simmons has developed a lot of his programs from russian knowledge so you can't really argue with Louie. Yes I know his routines are not like this but the Russians were very good at PLing long before we were.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    I'm sorry but did you actually look at the senior records? Russia sucks sorry American has dominated powerlifting since its existence and in every federation also.
    Juniors: 3 Americans
    Masters: 2 Americans
    Masters 2: 3 Americans
    Masters 3: 2 Americans
    Masters 4: No americans on the list at all.
    Seniors: One American

HOWEVER; American lifters typically placed fairly high on said list.

(on the bench press (3 lift) category)
    You can wait for tomorrow, I gotta make it happen.

Chew Crew

7% bodyfat here I come Mike Zero's Avatar
    Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Classic Tator

ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Correct me if I'm wrong. RepsxSets for this routine?
    "We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time." -- T.S. Eliot.
    675 July 3rd, 2012
    Deadlifted 700 lbs. --------
    400 lbs. axle. press ----
    330 lbs. per hand farmers walk, 60 ft. 7/7/12
    150 lbs. One armed overhead dumbbell press Tuesday, May 1st, 2011.
    370 close grip bench 5/20/12.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you incorporate this bench routine into your usual routine, or do you stop everything and just bench?
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByronOrpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Both my pecs tore just looking at that routine.

I'mtooweakforRussia/10

brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong bumps ITT

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My bench has always sucked, I sorta wonder what kind of results I'd have on that program. Chest hypertrophy really isn't much of a priority right now so I wonder if I should give this program a go.

Anyone have any other good bench programs?

smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallkiwi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ilicet51 View Post
    yup.

starting this tommorow, have a injured knee and a weak raw bench. will post a result here if my elbows survive lol
    Not all of the lions that chase the zebra catch it. But all that caught it, chased it.

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Do you incorporate this bench routine into your usual routine, or do you stop everything and just bench?
    I incorporate it. However, I train shoulders and tris in moderation while on it. Mainly listen to my body.

Originally Posted by ByronOrpheus View Post
    Both my pecs tore just looking at that routine.

I'mtooweakforRussia/10
    I have a routine I wrote that is similar but less volume.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    My bench has always sucked, I sorta wonder what kind of results I'd have on that program. Chest hypertrophy really isn't much of a priority right now so I wonder if I should give this program a go.

Anyone have any other good bench programs?
    My other one has got me up to 325 from a 225 plateau.

Originally Posted by smallkiwi View Post
    yup.

starting this tommorow, have a injured knee and a weak raw bench. will post a result here if my elbows survive lol
    Good choice. If it is too much, try my other routine.

Originally Posted by ilicet51 View Post
    Correct.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RAGS_21 View Post
    Not every one recovers quickly due to the use of gear (pro-hormones, hgh, steroids, etc). John Broz talks about how he has his lifters max out on squat EVERY DAY. He also has them max out on clean, snatch, clean & jerk. It's all about adapting to your program.
    No chance any of them are using, right?

Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JiP View Post
    No chance any of them are using, right?

There are a lot of American Oly guys who say they aren't juicing that do the same lifts (heavy) 4-6 days per week. The squat might be a good example.

NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    There are a lot of American Oly guys who say they aren't juicing that do the same lifts (heavy) 4-6 days per week. The squat might be a good example.
    Powerlifting Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134608051&page=4

ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Ipf has most russian lifters. And they lift huge in simgle ply!! Single ply

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is cool, thanks!

bigben2020 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    This is an article that I got from someone at a powerlifting meet 2 years ago who had copied it from an issue of PLUSA the magazine. It is the routine that the Russians used at the 2000 IPF world bench press championships where they took 8 out of 11 gold medals.

I cannot find it on any website but would love to share, so I am going to copy it from the article. I may write the whole article later, but for now, I am only posting the routine.

"For one to press alot, one must press alot, comrade."

Prepatory Week 1 (201 lifts, 67.1% Average Intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x5, 60%x4, 70%x3x2, 80%x3x5, 44%x5, 65%x5, 75%x4x4

Tuesday:
    Incline BP - 4x6
    Dips - 6x5

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x6, 60%x5, 70%x4x2, 75%x3x2, 80%x2x2, 85%x1x2, 80%x2x2, 75%x3x2, 70%x4, 65%x5, 60%x6, 55%x7, 50%x8

Friday:
    BP - 50%x5, 60%x4, 70%x3, 80%x2x5

Saturday:
    Press behind the neck - 5x5
    Dips - 4x6

Prepatory Week 2 (130 lifts, 71.5% average intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x5, 60%x4, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x2, 90%x1x3, 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3, 80%x2x5

Tuesday:
    Dips - 5x5

Wednesday:
    BP - 55%x5, 65%x4, 75%x3x2, 85%x2x4

Friday:
    BP - 50%x5, 60%x4, 70%x3x2, 80%x3x7

Saturday:
    BP - 55%x5, 65%x5, 75%x4x5
    Triceps - 10x5

Prepatory Week 3 (240 lifts, 64.7% average intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x5, 60%x4, 70%x3x2, 80%x3x5, 50%x5, 60%x5, 70%x5x5

Tuesday:
    BP - 55%x4, 65%x4, 75%x3x4

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x8, 55%x7, 60%x6, 65%x5, 70%x4, 75%x3x2, 80%x2x2, 75%x3x2, 70%x4, 65%x6, 60%x8, 55%x10, 50%x12

Friday:
    BP - 50%x5, 60%x4, 70%x3x2, 75%x3x6

Saturday:
    BP - 50%x6, 60%x6, 65%x6x4

Prepatory Week 4 (125 lifts, 67.2% average intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x4, 60%x4, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x5

Tuesday:
    Incline - 3x5
    Dips - 6x5

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x5, 60%x4, 70%x3x2, 75%x2x2, 80%x1x3, 75%x2x2, 70%x4, 60%x6, 50%x8

Friday:
    BP - 55%x4, 65%x4, 75%x3x2, 85%x2x4

Saturday:
    Press behind the neck - 4x5
    Triceps - 10x5

Competition Week 1 (117 lifts, 71.6% average intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x3x6

Tuesday:
    Incline - 3x5

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x3, 85%x1x3

Friday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x3x5, 55%x4, 65%x4, 75%x4x4

Competition Week 2 (135 lifts, 72.7% average intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 55%x3, 65%x3, 75%x3x2, 85%x2x4, 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3, 80%x3x6

Tuesday:
    PBN - 4x5

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x8

Friday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x2, 85%x2x3, 80%x2x2

Saturday:
    BP - 55%x3, 65%x3x2, 75%x2x4

Competition Week 3 (79 lifts, 70% average intensity)

Monday:
    Bp - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 75%x2x4

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x2x2, 80%x1x2, 90%x1, 95-100%x1x2-3

Friday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x5

Saturday:
    BP - 55%x3, 65%x3x2, 75%x3x4

Competition Week 4 (81 lifts, 71.8% average intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x3, 90%x1x2, 80%x2x2

Wednesday:
    BP - 55%x3, 65%x3, 75%x3x2, 85%x2x3, 80%x3x2

Friday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x3x5

Saturday:
    BP - 55%x3, 65%x3, 75%x2x5

Competition Week 5 (53 lifts, 67.7% average lifting intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 80%x2x4

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x2x2, 80%x1x3

Friday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x3x2, 75%x2x4

Competition Week 6 (24 lifts, 61.7% average lifting intensity)

Monday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3, 70%x2x2, 75%x1x2

Wednesday:
    BP - 50%x3, 60%x3x2, 70%x1x3

Saturday:
    Competition

I am not asking for a critique, but just sharing. Thanks.

....im kinda skeptical of this program....reason why is because ive always trained heavy but looking at this routine its like everything is superlight and im afraid my body will be bored and not respond which means i wont see results....im trying to break the 385 mark and dunno if this will help since im not that average of a lifter.

bigben2020 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Motanis View Post
    New to the site, but saw this post and recognized the routine. I actually have that issue of PL USA with the routine in it and have tried it. And yes if you follow it you will gain about 50lbs on your bench if you're an average lifter. I hit 405 @ 190lbs on it, so I can say its a pretty good routine. Yes its a lot of volume but its intensity level isnt really that high. I don't know why everyone is bashing the russians, Louie Simmons has developed a lot of his programs from russian knowledge so you can't really argue with Louie. Yes I know his routines are not like this but the Russians were very good at PLing long before we were.

What was your max previously befor this program????? Im At 365 and was wondering if i would have similar luck

Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogmai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigben2020 View Post
    ....im kinda skeptical of this program....reason why is because ive always trained heavy but looking at this routine its like everything is superlight and im afraid my body will be bored and not respond which means i wont see results...
    You're replying to a post from 7 years ago, and it's a Sheiko routine... it works.

.im trying to break the 385 mark and dunno if this will help since im not that average of a lifter.
    And no, you're pretty average actually.
    GOLD COAST BARBELL POWERLIFTING TEAM

Best Raw Comp Lifts @~91kg (200lb)
    Squat: 215kg
    Bench: 185kg
    Deadlift: 267.5kg

IPF4LYF

The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Damn!
    Train up for 1st meet

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168997953&p=1391864043#post1391864043

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi guys.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.