Page 166 of 193 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,980 of 5762
    MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    Hmm, take my suggestion with a grain of salt as I don't drink, and am nowhere near as experienced as other smokers in this thread but for for around the 5 dollar mark my go to is Romeo y Julieta Reserve. It's a little mild though
    so I'd imagine something heavier would go better with a scotch.
    Originally Posted by ThatOneBigKid View Post
    I have enjoyed a LP Undercrown with a good scotch. shouldn't run you more than 10 or 11 bucks per stick depending on where you go.

My monthly sampler delivered in the mail today. Can't wait to get home and see what all is in there.

Thanks, I'll have to check these out.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

A new chapter begins... jqnmartinez's Avatar
    jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Smoked a couple Avo Maduros over the weekend.... have had in my humi for a couple years. Very nice

Smoked this on a walk to the Space Needle in Seattle... side note I now love Seattle

** MISC CIGAR CREW **

MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MesomorphBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Went to pick up some scotch and bought a quorum corona since it was only a buck and get about 20 cedar matches with a purchase and I'm out of cedar matches. Had the Churchill before and it sucked donkey dik. The corona is much better. Nothing to write home about but much better than Churchill. Might be the wrapper to filler ratio (I'm a big fan of smaller sized cigars to be honest, especially when dealing with lower priced sticks.)

Quite mild and doesn't change flavor much but smooth and light chocolate notes. Can't complain too much. A good portion of enjoying a cigar is the down time and relaxing aspect so i don't get too snobby unless the cigar is complete ****. Worth the purchase since I got matches.

Had a Gloria Cubana Toro the other day. It was fantastic. Those Ecuador Sumatra wrappers are something else.

Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    Hmm, take my suggestion with a grain of salt as I don't drink, and am nowhere near as experienced as other smokers in this thread but for for around the 5 dollar mark my go to is Romeo y Julieta Reserve. It's a little mild though
    so I'd imagine something heavier would go better with a scotch.
    Ive had those before and they are quite enjoyable. I'll say they are medium. If you think that's mild, you should try a full lol.

20 min rest between sets ThatOneBigKid's Avatar
    ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got my monthly sampler from VBogdanovic's company and I couldn't be happier! He threw in an extra La Antiguedad and had a hand written note in there too. Class act! I will for sure be keeping my subscription going. Good luck to you on the business brah!

I will have pics of the sticks I got with this sampler up today. Got a LP No.9 in the sampler so I will for sure be smoking that this weekend.

Side Note: My team mate and I won our first bass tournament of the season last night. Will be smoking that No.9 to celebrate.
    Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. ~ Aristotle

Misc Fishing Crew - Cigar Crew - Positive Crew - MN Misc Crew - Fantasy Football Crew

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MesomorphBrah View Post
    Went to pick up some scotch and bought a quorum corona since it was only a buck and get about 20 cedar matches with a purchase and I'm out of cedar matches. Had the Churchill before and it sucked donkey dik. The corona is much better. Nothing to write home about but much better than Churchill. Might be the wrapper to filler ratio (I'm a big fan of smaller sized cigars to be honest, especially when dealing with lower priced sticks.)

Quite mild and doesn't change flavor much but smooth and light chocolate notes. Can't complain too much. A good portion of enjoying a cigar is the down time and relaxing aspect so i don't get too snobby unless the cigar is complete ****. Worth the purchase since I got matches.

Had a Gloria Cubana Toro the other day. It was fantastic. Those Ecuador Sumatra wrappers are something else.

Ive had those before and they are quite enjoyable. I'll say they are medium. If you think that's mild, you should try a full lol.

What's the deal with using cedar matches? Does it make a difference? I always thought you would just a lighter?
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    What's the deal with using cedar matches? Does it make a difference? I always thought you would just a lighter?
    The cedar matches burn clean and don't impart any unnatural flavors into the cigar during the lighting process. Butane lighters are also good for this as they are an odorless fuel. Zippo lighters however are something you'll want to stay away from. They give off chemicals that can taint or ruin the flavors of your cigar during lighting.

Misc Fishing Crew - Cigar Crew - Positive Crew - MN Misc Crew - Fantasy Football Crew

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got my monthly sampler from VBogdanovic's company and I couldn't be happier! He threw in an extra La Antiguedad and had a hand written note in there too. Class act! I will for sure be keeping my subscription going. Good luck to you on the business brah!

I will have pics of the sticks I got with this sampler up today. Got a LP No.9 in the sampler so I will for sure be smoking that this weekend.

Side Note: My team mate and I won our first bass tournament of the season last night. Will be smoking that No.9 to celebrate.
    Thank you for the support man! Can't say it enough! Hope you enjoy the smokes thoroughly and the attempted Bert art. I saw you post earlier ITT about how the La Antiguedad was your current favorite smoke so i couldn't help but throw one in. Cheers man

Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    Thank you for the support man! Can't say it enough! Hope you enjoy the smokes thoroughly and the attempted Bert art. I saw you post earlier ITT about how the La Antiguedad was your current favorite smoke so i couldn't help but throw one in. Cheers man
    You're a class act man. Thanks again! Keep up that great service and it will take you places for sure!

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Birthday line up for tomorrow, guy gave me them for 30. Not bad

rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Birthday line up for tomorrow, guy gave me them for 30. Not bad

[G]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/darkninja67/20160603_161733_zpsq1okcql7.jpg[/IMG]
    Solid line up is solid! Happy early birthday, brother. Enjoy

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid line up is solid! Happy early birthday, brother. Enjoy
    thanks mate
    Not a bad line up this year for me. Might try to get a Hammer if I can free up some cash.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great lineup. I smoked a FFOX Beli that I had a box of. I saved like 10 of them and have been smoking them on my birthday only every year. Only 3 left so damn good.

I also smoked a fresh FFOX at the shop last weekend, was pretty good as well. Could be my #1 smoke
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Originally Posted by NY Money Mike View Post
    Great lineup. I smoked a FFOX Beli that I had a box of. I saved like 10 of them and have been smoking them on my birthday only every year. Only 3 left so damn good.

I also smoked a fresh FFOX at the shop last weekend, was pretty good as well. Could be my #1 smoke
    I might try an Angel's Share this weekend.
    Had a KFC Just A Friend today, I like them.
    rumpler of stiltskins

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some guy is selling some monte Cristo and cohibas from a foreign country in a pack. Would it go bad if I buy it and don't have a humidifier ? 6 monte for 10 dollars and 6 Cohiba for 17 dollars
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wakaaa View Post
    Some guy is selling some monte Cristo and cohibas from a foreign country in a pack. Would it go bad if I buy it and don't have a humidifier ? 6 monte for 10 dollars and 6 Cohiba for 17 dollars
    I would be more concerned that they're fakes. pics?

I accepted a new position at a new company yesterday that I have been interviewing for over the course of the last month. weareallgoingtomakeit/10

Smoked this tasty devil to celebrate. Got it out of VBogdanovic's company's sampler. 10/10 smoke

The foot smoke that pours off these things always amazes me.

NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I accepted a new position at a new company yesterday that I have been interviewing for over the course of the last month. weareallgoingtomakeit/10

Smoked this tasty devil to celebrate. Got it out of VBogdanovic's company's sampler. 10/10 smoke

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VVyPCEm.jpg[mg]

Congrats! And I agree, I love them but wish they didn't idly smoke as much
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Originally Posted by NY Money Mike View Post
    Congrats! And I agree, I love them but wish they didn't idly smoke as much
    Thanks man. Definitely not something you would smoke in a car.

SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You should check out the Papas fritas. I have a feeling you would like it.
    ***NYC Crew***
    ***Born in Ukraine Crew***
    ***Russian Speaking Crew***
    ***Tribe Crew***
    ***Misc Cigar Crew***

Sucks they are so overpriced for what they are.

Smoked a Fausto today, good smoke on the cheap.
    rumpler of stiltskins

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats big kid.

Summer's here, time to dip into my humidor
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brought 2 filler cigars from samplers camping, one Mark Twain and one Clasico, both presidente. The Mark Twain was surprisingly good for the price, the Clasico was awful...Couldn't get an inch in, worst flavor i've ever experienced...

VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Glad you enjoyed the stick brotha. Everytime i smoke a Liga i wake up the next day smelling like i smoked it just a couple mins prior hahaha.
    10/10 smoke though. I agree with the above post about the Papas Fritas. It's a great value smoke from DE for sure.

Side Note: Anyone going to be going to the Save the Leaf meetup/protest in August? It looks like it'll be a great time. I booked my hotel last night. Would love to HERF it up with some misc brahs if anyone lives in the area/plans on attending. (More info below in video)

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been steady smoking the Camacho cigars... I've loved everything from them I've had so far!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Originally Posted by SonicDust187 View Post
    You should check out the Papas fritas. I have a feeling you would like it.
    Have had a few tins of these before and have liked them. Makes sense since they use the cut offs of the No.9s as the filler. Smoke them more in the winter for a 30min smoke when it is so damn cold. My wife likes these a lot. She doesn't like the large ring gauge cause of the higher strength so these are perfect for her.

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Sucks they are so overpriced for what they are.
    Seriously. I would smoke them all the time if they were cheaper but I don't have the budget to make them a regular smoke. I was pumped to see it in that sampler. It had been at least a couple years since the last time I had one.

SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonicDust187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have had a few tins of these before and have liked them. Makes sense since they use the cut offs of the No.9s as the filler. Smoke them more in the winter for a 30min smoke when it is so damn cold. My wife likes these a lot. She doesn't like the large ring gauge cause of the higher strength so these are perfect for her.

Seriously. I would smoke them all the time if they were cheaper but I don't have the budget to make them a regular smoke. I was pumped to see it in that sampler. It had been at least a couple years since the last time I had one.
    I have started to smoke lanceros from time to time. You and your wife should give that size cigar a try.
    ***NYC Crew***
    ***Born in Ukraine Crew***
    ***Russian Speaking Crew***
    ***Tribe Crew***
    ***Misc Cigar Crew***

A new chapter begins... jqnmartinez's Avatar
    jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[i

Job well done mate
    ** MISC CIGAR CREW **

A nice little write-up/review by a well known cigar blogger on my business! Feelsgoodman.

http://www.cigarcraig.com/the-cigar-...month-program/

Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you inhale cigar smoke like ciggarets or do u just puff to taste and then blow out ?

Originally Posted by Superbro69 View Post
    Do you inhale cigar smoke like ciggarets or do u just puff to taste and then blow out ?
    Do not inhale, it is a taste thing.
    rumpler of stiltskins