Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just go to the gym to bag milfs with pancakes

knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knownas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am so confused.....

1. How does a bodybuilding forum attract so many people who don't lift and/or are anti-lifting?

2. Why do people believe either everything is an "either or" situation? Face and muscles are both important for example. You can do well without one or the other, but they're both good to have to some degree.

3. How many people can't have a regular life and lift weights? Jesus Christ, lift in the morning, go to work, do social stuff after that.

And to people who say muscles don't matter at all towards attracting girls.....that may or may not be true, but it definitely doesn't hurt (and in my personal experience, girls do like muscle, just not Ronnie Coleman types). With that said, it's often the confidence that comes from weight lifting that makes a person attractive. Plus, dudes respect the **** out of it, and if you don't think winning the respect of your fellow males matters, then I don't want to do anything to change your mind, as that belief will only make life easier for the rest of us.

Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by knownas View Post
    I am so confused.....

1. How does a bodybuilding forum attract so many people who don't lift and/or are anti-lifting?

2. Why do people believe either everything is an "either or" situation? Face and muscles are both important for example. You can do well without one or the other, but they're both good to have to some degree.

3. How many people can't have a regular life and lift weights? Jesus Christ, lift in the morning, go to work, do social stuff after that.

And to people who say muscles don't matter at all towards attracting girls.....that may or may not be true, but it definitely doesn't hurt (and in my personal experience, girls do like muscle, just not Ronnie Coleman types). With that said, it's often the confidence that comes from weight lifting that makes a person attractive. Plus, dudes respect the **** out of it, and if you don't think winning the respect of your fellow males matters, then I don't want to do anything to change your mind, as that belief will only make life easier for the rest of us.
    because this is the misc brah lol.
    Focus on improving life crew

Extreme Self Love crew

Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bindings has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    iifym is the only way to maintain a semi-normal life imo.

Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukos123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's why I do calisthenics
    brb doing cool **** while acquiring muscles
    brb never bored because you always try to learn something new

DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    op makes a series of good points srs

but the answer is to lift casually for health and stay lean
    this. fkn lol @ coping replies.

LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Srs lifting isn't as detrimental as all the other pointless chit ppl do such as fapping, smoking, drinking etc etc

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just focus on strength training and cardiovascular endurance because I will need that when I join the military soon.

Bodybuilding is waste of time srs.

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jakes on you OP, I got no friends
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LimpDawg View Post
    Srs lifting isn't as detrimental as all the other pointless chit ppl do such as fapping, smoking, drinking etc etc
    Doubt I'm gonna take a visit to snap city from overfapping
    Make Europe Germany Again

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ the negs, the defensive miscers on here. There is much truth to the OP. I started lifting when I was 17-18. Coming up on a decade now. This chit is a marathon, not a race. My lower back is stiff as a board every morning ( likely to due with a fall, no so much lifting). I have injured both shoulders, the most recent time I literally had to start from square one with shoulder presses and bench. I still to this day cannot do DB shoulder press, the motion just completely irritates my left shoulder no matter how light I go. It also means I have no chance of getting serious with boxing, a reason I elected to start practicing jiu jitsu. My shoulders pop, my elbows crack. I also injured my hip while squatting back when I first started lifting. That hip is still is extremely stiff and has a smaller range of motion to this day. I cannot do side raises (also due to last shoulder injury) or bb rows because my form is now so completely lop sided and I cannot make it even no matter how light and how focused I am. I pretty much could never achieve a high level of strength again due to these things. I would have to devotes hours daily to stretching and accessory work in order to achieve some sense of normalcy in order to really start hitting weights hard; and all for what? The hours and the dedication poured into lifting in turn give you so little. Lifting doesnt apply to most fields of work. Lifting doesnt significantly increase your odds of winning in a fight. No worthwhile girl is going consider your "build" a hang up in being with you.

Weight lifting has been great for me. I found this place and have posted here for years. I made a few IRL friends off of here whom I keep in contact with and have met in person several times. Lifting transitioned me from a fat kid with no confidence into a moderately built man full of pride. I enjoy going to the gym and seeing friends and other patrons. I like that people acknowledge my above average build. But when it is all said and done I am not that person anymore, and I am at peace with the fact. I am much happier these days eating what I want, missing gym days to go enjoy other things, training Jiu Jitsu and making friends there. If I could go back and do it over again I would have gotten involved with martial arts and weight trained as a supplement to that. I see so many washed up gym rats who move like the rusty tin man because they cannot throw in the towel on a hobby that is wrecking their body. There is a dude at my gym who has had both knees replaced and he still comes in trying to power lift and ****.

Peace

SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    Lol @ the negs, the defensive miscers on here. There is much truth to the OP. I started lifting when I was 17-18. Coming up on a decade now. This chit is a marathon, not a race. My lower back is stiff as a board every morning ( likely to due with a fall, no so much lifting). I have injured both shoulders, the most recent time I literally had to start from square one with shoulder presses and bench. I still to this day cannot do DB shoulder press, the motion just completely irritates my left shoulder no matter how light I go. It also means I have no chance of getting serious with boxing, a reason I elected to start practicing jiu jitsu. My shoulders pop, my elbows crack. I also injured my hip while squatting back when I first started lifting. That hip is still is extremely stiff and has a smaller range of motion to this day. I cannot do side raises (also due to last shoulder injury) or bb rows because my form is now so completely lop sided and I cannot make it even no matter how light and how focused I am. I pretty much could never achieve a high level of strength again due to these things. I would have to devotes hours daily to stretching and accessory work in order to achieve some sense of normalcy in order to really start hitting weights hard; and all for what? The hours and the dedication poured into lifting in turn give you so little. Lifting doesnt apply to most fields of work. Lifting doesnt significantly increase your odds of winning in a fight. No worthwhile girl is going consider your "build" a hang up in being with you.

Weight lifting has been great for me. I found this place and have posted here for years. I made a few IRL friends off of here whom I keep in contact with and have met in person several times. Lifting transitioned me from a fat kid with no confidence into a moderately built man full of pride. I enjoy going to the gym and seeing friends and other patrons. I like that people acknowledge my above average build. But when it is all said and done I am not that person anymore, and I am at peace with the fact. I am much happier these days eating what I want, missing gym days to go enjoy other things, training Jiu Jitsu and making friends there. If I could go back and do it over again I would have gotten involved with martial arts and weight trained as a supplement to that. I see so many washed up gym rats who move like the rusty tin man because they cannot throw in the towel on a hobby that is wrecking their body. There is a dude at my gym who has had both knees replaced and he still comes in trying to power lift and ****.

Peace
    Great post brah.

Most people don't like to think long term.
    *** Lay down and trade or get up and STEM crew ***
    *** Repping tradesmen on sight because they've been negged by real life crew ***
    *** Call tradesmen to my house just so I can laugh at them and slam the door in their face crew ***
    *** # of tradesmen's wives banged: 3 (as of May 8th 2016) crew (srs) ***
    *** Have hit a plumber with my Audi A6 crew ***

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Might be pointless for reds who don't understand how to make gainz, and do it all for the wrong reasons anyway.
    If bitches are your goal, you're doing it wrong.

Women are a solid byproduct of lifting, however.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Women don't care about muscles. When I was 210 lbs with sub 10% bf I don't recall getting laid much at all. At some point I replaced obsessive weightlifting with smoking alcohol and weed and soon after I had an explosive sex life and social life. I am a testament to the fact that women don't give a chit. Women like a confident guy with a strong frame and a solid penor.

Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laconises is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    16.5 inch arms @ 11% checking in.

Thanks to lifting I can be proportioned. If I didn't lift I'd be a repulsive 175-pound beanpole/grasshopper type creature. If I can't have a perfect face, at least I can have a perfect/near-perfect body.

And at 6'3, 205 and 11%, it really impacts your quality of life--people treat you differently and show you more respect and you're definitely more confident. I hated being skinny as an adolescent. It was my biggest complex, even bigger than my big nose, which unfortunately I chose not to fix in my youth and now (almost 33) it's too late.

LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Idk...now i think of it, most girls are attracted to lean guys. To be lean and muscular does one actually need to lift to get that?

Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    I just focus on strength training and cardiovascular endurance because I will need that when I join the military soon.

Do you go to the gym ?

RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post

5'4

I think life is a waste of time for you boyo
    I'll see you on Mount Olympus

Originally Posted by RyanT7 View Post
    5'4

I think life is a waste of time for you boyo
    Bro, i just got a membership today, but this thread has made me contemplate.

Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donalt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Idk...now i think of it, most girls are attracted to lean guys. To be lean and muscular does one actually need to lift to get that?
    1x / week

Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Koreaesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    you obviously havent dedicated yourself because I look fukn amazing

the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're only training to get the attention of women, it is indeed a waste of time.

You can get a physique that is better than 95% of the population without the use of steroids while still being able to go out and have fun.

If you eat right for 300 days in the year, you're ok. And after a night of drinking just do some extra cardio or have a day without carbs.

Originally Posted by the_faceman View Post
    If you're only training to get the attention of women, it is indeed a waste of time.

You can get a physique that is better than 95% of the population without the use of steroids while still being able to go out and have fun.

If you eat right for 300 days in the year, you're ok. And after a night of drinking just do some extra cardio or have a day without carbs.
    So lifting is worth it? Even if one doesn't bulk can their physique improve or their physical abilities?

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm natty. There isn't a day that goes by when I second guess if lifting is worth it anymore

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So because OP is a failure who can't get laid that means we all have to be failures who can't get laid.

You fuked up my whole week OP. Now all I'll be able to think about is how a skinny **** will be fuking my "juanitis" while I'm in the gym, while I'm fuking my "juanitis" who happens to be my wife in real life.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So lifting is worth it? Even if one doesn't bulk can their physique improve or their physical abilities?
    My advice would be to never ever bulk. I did that when I was younger and my net gains were zero.
    Simply eat right and train consistently. That's the only routine that works. Going to the gym every single week, so pick a routine that you enjoy and the results will follow.

ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a hobby. And like any other hobby, you shouldn't be taking it too seriously. Unless you actually compete, which is a different thing.

I cringe at people who won't even go out for a drink (if you enjoy it) and grab a cheeseburger because they think it'll mean decrease their potential arm size by 1/100 of an inch. For fuk's sake. I drink like a fish and generally eat what I want.

I started lifting over a year and a half ago because I was sick of boxing and needed something different to keep my interest and help me stay in shape. Lifting just became the most obvious choice since it's pretty easy compared to everything else. And since I mostly focus on strength training I found that it's pretty fun. That and I always wanted to put on some size when I got older. Being skinny with abs works when you're younger, but once you get older having a more masculine physique is generally a better look.

Originally Posted by the_faceman View Post
    My advice would be to never ever bulk. I did that when I was younger and my net gains were zero.
    Simply eat right and train consistently. That's the only routine that works. Going to the gym every single week, so pick a routine that you enjoy and the results will follow.
    So how do you eat regarding nutrition and calories?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still put in work at the gym, but after my amateur fight, the retinal tear prior to it and the subsequent surgery, I started reflecting on my well being as a male in my early 30s.

Sure I can still do things as good as a 20 year old, lift heavy, etc, but is it worth it in the long run? That's one of the main reason when people ask me when I'm going to fight again I am hesitant. I don't want to get a concussion and lose my job because I got hit the wrong way. Same thing at the gym. I competed in a few powerlifting competitions in my mid 20s and LOVED it. But truth be told at my age it sucks waking up feeling like you got hit by a truck after maxing out on squats or deadlifts. When you're in your 30s trying to recover from lifting, even if you eat well, etc has a lot of factors in play but ultimately it takes me longer to recover now.

I still lift quite heavy, but I'm not as aggressive as I used to be and I take a pretty meticulous approach. No point trying to work through an injury to a degree when things could get worse. I'll probably still compete in BJJ or focus more on olympic weightlifting and other aspects of fitness such as cardio and agility, but I have a life outside of the gym. My coworkers and peers already think I'm a superhero because of how I take care of my body. I don't even care of about being over 200 again because I was much more slower and athletic at the weight. Anything between 190 - 195 is good for me. You can do it without consuming your life.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

So how do you eat regarding nutrition and calories?

If my schedule allows it I only eat around my training. But that's not always possible.
    My total cals are around 2000-3000. It depends upon the day.
    Moderate carbs, moderate protein, low fat.
    Breakfast for example are 10 egg whites, 1 yoak and a lot of bread.
    Other meals are rice and chicken and vegetables or a piece of meat and vegetables.

Really basic. But everyday the same. And some fruit.