saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saracardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Getting some weird results, insight would be appreciated

So I've recently noticed that I am losing more fat on the left side of my body (muffin top area down to upper thigh) than I am on my right side. I have no idea why, I always do the same number of reps of any exercise for both sides of the body.

If this has happened to anyone before or anyone knows why this is happening I would really love your insight.

Thanks in advance!!

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your body is just weird? If it is really a difference in fat loss, there isn't anything you can really do to fix it or are doing to cause it. It has nothing to do with how many reps, etc.

Unfortunately, we can't choose where the fat comes off first. Just keep doing what you're doing and it will eventually even itself out
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Either it's a muscle imbalance not a fat imbalance, or it's the slight asymmetry everyone has, and you're too worried about something that's not really perceived by others.

Can't really tell you which without seeing.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    If your stats are updated you shouldn't be focused on fat loss.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd guess everyone has some asymmetry, even in where they store their fat. I see this on myself, though I don't think it's that noticeable to anyone but me. Even when I was thin (years ago) I still noticed it. My left side is bigger, by about a half inch all around. And my left foot is a full size bigger, but even my mom didn't notice that 'til I pointed it out. And my left size is fatter too, and loses fat slower. Would be nice if I was stronger on that side, but not so. But as I said no one else notices, so probably, I'd guess there's not too much point to changing your training at all.