18253368 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Taking "After" Pictures on Monday, Need Some Advice...

Sorry I really wasn't sure where else to post this.

So I am down to 12.5% body fat at 72 kg and will be taking my after pictures on Monday, first time I'll be doing it so just wanted to see if I could get any advice, pointers and tips?

I figure I'll do a full body workout and take them as soon as I finished under some good lightin at the gym. What do people have to say in regards to water intake? food intake (The day before and on the day), cardio?

Anything and everything I appreciated.

Many thanks.

PS. I'm not super shredded and not looking to be that way in the pictures but I am lean and have visible abs.

18253368 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone?

LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

Read the above article, there's some useful tips at the bottom for the week before a contest.

And some additional tips for phototaking is to be wet/sweaty. This creates reflections and shadows which gives the appearance of bigger muscles. Try to take your photo in harsh, direct overhead lighting. This casts the most shadows on your muscles, which, again, gives the appearance of bigger muscles. When it comes to photo-taking, it's all about the shadows! And when you're done, push the contrast on the photos a little to bring out those shadows.

And show them off on bb.com!

TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats the purpose of the after photos? if for personal progress don't do anything different than you did for before.
    Take the picture in the same room, same pose, same lighting.. You want an honest look at how your doing, whats the point of tricking yourself.

FYI if coming across bodybuilding protocols for contest- using bodybuilding peak week tactics without knowing what your doing can likely matters worse than if you stick to the normal. Ive competed twice, my 1 show, I looked great my first time on stage w novice class, bloated up 15 minutes later for open class and wasn't impressed. My second show, I was very happy with my look waking dry in the AM- but softened up throughout the day. I sure as hell wouldn't go through this process unless for competition.
    Oct 2013- 4th Place Novice, 5th place Open NPC NY Grand Prix
    May 2015- 2nd Place Musclemania New England