Closed Thread
Page 109 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 8525
    texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MtnJax View Post
    you brahs got any good backpack recommendations? need something I can pack my gym clothes in such as i go after work, and with the improving weather here, i'll likely be riding the bike to the gym after work. currently using my Dakine heliski backpack, but i need something bigger

also looking forward to new casual dress code at work. gonna make riding to work much better. fortune 50 company finally catching up to the 21st century corporate america
    i got an underarmor one that holds the big 3L camelbak bladder i used on the cross country ride. way more comfortable for rides than the one that zips to my mini-rollercase.
    Axe, author of "No Limits - No Regrets"
    record breaker for fastest motorcycle ride across America

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by texasaxe View Post
    i'd been out in hill country for a couple hours riding and felt like a drinking. complete trendy, overpriced drink, rooftop bar too. Cop outside was cool, let me park on curb right up front, talked about his bike he got trading a sniper rifle for it, had another cop hold my lid safely for me while i went in for a couple whiskeys.

unfortunately have not become independently wealthy from book yet, but selling a few here and there. worked out w/ Texas Mile, and getting a copy in every racer packet, already had one interview with RPM mag about me and the record and driving in the mile, and have a video interview tomorrow night with some show in LA on me and mile. TX mile recommended me because of the record, the book, heart surgery, experience speaking, etc. so i'd properly represent the mile.
    I was actually asking about the book "Shunt".
    It is good to hear that you getting around with your book. I am not really sure how big the texas mile event is. What are you going to ride/drive in the mile, the bike or the Cadillaxe? I think I remember you saying the car.

Originally Posted by plsbh View Post
    Guy needs a broken nose. Fking dumbass. Tells me he has it figured out and to meet at the dealer. Then said give him till five and I sit around the park for over an hour and a half, drive back by the dealer at 5 and the r1 is still there so I go hop into rush hour traffic to go to a motorcycle gear shop a few miles away to waste some time. Come back around 5:30, bikes gone and he didn't tell me sure he wasn't able to work the deal after all. Get stuck in rush hour on the way home.

Edit- I'm rolling in this thread lately. Texted the ******* from a different number and he said he already sold it. After we talked about it, told me he wasn't a ******* that would not sell it out from underneath me. Low and behold my other number he texted back said he sold it.
    Mirin that your shops are open after 17:00.

Pretty fuked on his part. That bike must have been a real steal for you to through all this trouble.
    How many times have you been burned like this with deals?

Originally Posted by UndercoverGains View Post
    Occys real name is stephan

@witblitz

Illl upload pics of trip when I get 50 posts
    Pretty sure Occy is asian and his real name is Dingbang.

So how many gains have you made while undercover?

Pic of a 701 at a local rally.

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by witblitz550 View Post
    Pretty fuked on his part. That bike must have been a real steal for you to through all this trouble.
    How many times have you been burned like this with deals?
    This was easily the worst. Still raging due to such a waste of time and driving, and him just being a complete *******.

2007 yamaha r1 20k miles, dropped on the left side, had damage on the front upper and right side lower and swingarm, like catching a curb. Flashed ecu, -1+2, steel braided lines, motion pro throttle. Listed at 3700 needed gone ASAP so he could use as a down payment on a new bike.

Merriam is 40 minutes from me where the dealer was he was getting the new to him bike. So I drove down there after I received this text.

This I was just trying to be nice since I got down there asap before he said he even actually ready. This is when I went to the park close by to wait. So left my house around 3 when he said meet at the dealer. Then he didn't even tell me anything, just left me there twiddling my thumbs waiting till I got restless and drove back by the dealer and saw the r1 was gone.

texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was actually asking about the book "Shunt".
    It is good to hear that you getting around with your book. I am not really sure how big the texas mile event is. What are you going to ride/drive in the mile, the bike or the Cadillaxe? I think I remember you saying the car.

oh. i'm horrible about reading books. haven't cracked the cover of the last 2-3 i bought. this one i'll probably actually enjoy, but too much going on right now. read the into is it, got bored as it just thanked a bunch of people.

haven't done any performance mods to cad besides airaid. looking at the headers, pulley, cooling after things settle down.

been doing all this exh, wheels, brakes, etc. on s1k for texas mile. pretty big event. get people from both coasts, canada. about 250 entries are all that's allowed i think. most cars, maybe 20 bikes or so? cheaper to make serious improvement on a bike than in the cad.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That awkward moment when someone waves you on and you stall your bike and end up waving them on instead....

Thank god for dark visors to hide my tears ...
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dat944T is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    progress on my CB750 build. It's getting close.

Custom chopped frame and welded hoop to mount the seat / add stability

mocked up with the seat mounted.

Things I still need to do:
    - paint the seat
    - finish brake lines
    - rebuild rear master cylinder
    - tail light / license plate
    - finishing touches

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    That awkward moment when someone waves you on and you stall your bike and end up waving them on instead....

Thank god for dark visors to hide my tears ...
    brutal. killed the HD with a girl on back in college once, and shouldn't even need a clutch for that bike. fail. i'm sure that's why she didn't fug me. that, or i heard she fell later and hit her head and asked her at a party "how's your head?" she said ok, and i said "no complaints yet?" fail#2

BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PHARMDEEZ View Post
    Yes this is the real mystery. Occy doesn't seem to be short for Oscar, but rather Aussie.
    Richard get on this.
    i detectived his ass a while ago. he either posted a vid and his youtube profile said oscar.

or (this is what im leaning towards for whatever reason) i typed in occy27 in google and got some hits on other forums or some chit.

i dont remember exactly i was most likely drunk when i did it, and it was a while ago. but i didnt just make it up. i knew occy was for aussie. i got oscar from some kind of private investigative work.

Last edited by BamaHammer2; 03-24-2016 at 12:18 AM.

BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaHammer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    axe when are you doing the mile? are there restrictions or classes?

have you decided on gearing? using launch control or doing it manually? what tires and pressures? aerodynamic mods?

how does everyone read "plsbh"?

for whatever reason i started saying "please behave" in my mind whenever i read it. humans can't make whatever sound that is so i dont think any answer is wrong.

is it an acronym? inquiring minds want to know

also, get a dealers license cuz. youll have to pay taxes, but youll make more in the long run. plus they gone catch up with you one day srs.

i wanted to sell cars when i was younger. pretty much all u need is a business license ($200), a sign of certain size visible from a road, a landline for the business, and blanket liability coverage (which isnt priced too crazy).

some other things for down the road, it would be smart to start an LLC(can do it online for 2-300 bucks) and get a real life lawyer for chit.

brb dealer plates on whatever you feel like driving that day
    Last edited by BamaHammer2; 03-23-2016 at 10:58 PM.

for whatever reason i started saying "please behave" in my mind whenever i read it. humans can't make whatever sound that is so i dont think any answer is wrong.

also, get a dealers license cuz. youll have to pay taxes, but youll make more in the long run. plus they gone catch up with you one day srs.

i wanted to sell cars when i was younger. pretty much all u need is a business license ($200), a sign of certain size visible from a road, a landline for the business, and blanket liability coverage (which isnt priced too crazy).

some other things for down the road, it would be smart to start an LLC(can do it online for 2-300 bucks) and get a real life lawyer for chit.

brb dealer plates on whatever you feel like driving that day.

i knew a guy when i was still in nashville. he was a broker, not a dealer, but he used to get to drive all kinds of cars. he lived in a highrise with no parking. he usually only had one car at a time, but he got a boot put on a Ferrari 360 one time because he always parked them on the street.

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any feedback plsbh on the bike ?

Zac, story time?

Originally Posted by dat944T View Post
    progress on my CB750 build. It's getting close.

Custom chopped frame and welded hoop to mount the seat / add stability

mocked up with the seat mounted.

Things I still need to do:
    - paint the seat
    - finish brake lines
    - rebuild rear master cylinder
    - tail light / license plate
    - finishing touches
    Paint the seat? What is your seat made of then?
    How comfortable is that riding position? Serious, I fell down some stairs last night and my back is pretty messed up now.

Originally Posted by BamaHammer2 View Post

brb dealer plates on whatever you feel like driving that day.

i knew a guy when i was still in nashville. he was a broker, not a dealer, but he used to get to drive all kinds of cars. he lived in a highrise with no parking. he usually only had one car at a time, but he got a boot put on a Ferrari 360 one time because he always parked them on the street.
    Fuk knows how you pronounce it. I just read pssshhhh. Like the sound.

Also, why is Dick the nickname or short name for Richard? Never understood this.

You from alabama?

Where is that guy with the dreadlocks on the FZ07 or FZ09?
    Last edited by witblitz550; 03-23-2016 at 11:47 PM.

Any feedback plsbh on the bike ?

Zeck, story time?

Paint the seat? What is your seat made of then?
    How comfortable is that riding position? Serious, I fell down some stairs last night and my back is pretty messed up now.

Fuk knows how you pronounce it. I just read pssshhhh. Like the sound.

Also, why is Dick the nickname or short name for Richard? Never understood this.

You from alabama?

Where is that guy with the dreadlocks on the FZ07 or FZ09?
    but its not psshhhh....its pllllllyyyyyysssssssbbbbbbhhhhhhvvvvvvv

not sure where dick came from. look it up and report back

i was technically born in a hospital in Alabama, but for all intents and purposes i grew up in Nashville TN.

alabama is a ****hole of a state

witblitz have u ever ridden one of those heavy adv bikes like a gs or triumph or ktm?

those mother****ers always fall on tv and all i think is "youre on the wrong bike"

why would anyone want an 800lb bike for offroad?

i get it..u need 5 gals of gas, you need 2 spare tires, u need a mechanix kit. you need water. and you need a map. thats it.

you can fit all that chit on an xr600 or klx.

but its not psshhhh....its pllllllyyyyyysssssssbbbbbbhhhhhhvvvvvvv

not sure where dick came from. look it up and report back

i was technically born in a hospital in Alabama, but for all intents and purposes i grew up in Nashville TN.

alabama is a ****hole of a state
    I always got the letter mixed with his nick. So it was just easier for reading purposes, but your "please behave" honestly makes more sense. It also makes it much easier when you type his nick out. Always had to scroll up and down to check the spelling.

Apparently Dick came from people being to lazy to write Richard.
    Due to people having to write everything by hand, shortened versions of Richard were common, such as ‘Ric’ or ‘Rich’. This in turn gave rise to nicknames like ‘Richie’, ‘Rick’, and ‘Ricket’, among others. People also used to like to use rhyming names; thus, someone who was nicknamed Rich might further be nicknamed Hitch. Thus, Richard -> Ric -> Rick gave rise to nicknames like Dick and Hick around the early 13th century.

So you one of those country singers then? Vocaroo for the thread?

witblitz have u ever ridden one of those heavy adv bikes like a gs or triumph or ktm?

those mother****ers always fall on tv and all i think is "youre on the wrong bike"

why would anyone want an 800lb bike for offroad?

i get it..u need 5 gals of gas, you need 2 spare tires, u need a mechanix kit. you need water. and you need a map. thats it.

you can fit all that chit on an xr600 or klx.
    Don't like the GS and truimph. I do like the KTM 990. They run very well. My one dream bike is a KTM 950 Super enduro.

I think it is a waste to tour on such a bike bike unless you touring 2 up. The smaller single cylinders allows you to get to more places since they are less of a handful. Most guys ride those bikes for image after watching long way round with Charlie Boorman and Ewan McGregor. Some guys ride them due to the physical size like this guy (That bike has a 36" seat height).

You will often see those guys with the panniers and topbox, sometimes even more bags tied on. They are carry way too much unnecessary chit. These guys often want to pack fresh clothes for each day and food for the whole trip. Food you buy each day as you pass towns for fuel. You only need one underpants for every 4 days riding.

I have no idea why some guys take tires with if they are passing places where they can get tires on their trip. Otherwise, you just put fresh tires on before the trip if you are worried that they won't last.

Water you carry in a backpack. There are guys that overload on tools. Seen guys carry 1/2" rachets with them where a 1/4" would be fine. I sometimes carry tools, but it is only for things that I can really fix out in the bush.

All in all I agree with you, they just make it difficult for themselves on the big bikes.

Then you get people like this guy. He rode 9300km on moped from Switzerland to Cape Town after his friends challenged him.

Originally Posted by witblitz
    You only need one underpants for every 4 days riding.

negged

this isnt the right place for this.

but who am i to care?

look at this *******...hes playing a contract..and hes going as fast as possible...

is it just me, or is this guy need his nose rearranged

would not bang any of those bitches in the crowd srs....only fuk queens srs

if you aint rulin 500sq/mi

i aint ****ing with u srs

witblitz bringing the strongest chit as usual

axe when are you doing the mile? are there restrictions or classes?

have you decided on gearing? using launch control or doing it manually? what tires and pressures? aerodynamic mods?
    first weekend of april, so not this coming weekend but the next. show up on empty thur for tech spec, get my 5 gal of MR12 race fuel ($140!!!), fill bike, running fri/sat/sun.

i think there are various classes, been a couple years since i did it. you have to show a controlled speed in a range to move up to next class, but since i already have the license for 190 or 200, i should be fine. no restrictions that i know of, as long as you meet the tech spec, i.e. i had to safety wire my oil plug, metal chain guard, kill switch. cars need roll cages for over 200 mph.

i went back to stock gearing. with the new rev limit at 14,500, that's just over 196mph. i don't expect to go that high, but i didn't want to top out before the 1 mi mark and be pi$$ed i could've gone faster. will be more of a fair comparison to see what improvements all my mods made too.

running the same pilot roads that i'll drive down with. about a 2 hr ride. i'm in process of researching the pressures to see what's best. didn't get a double bubble or anything. will just take off the mirrors and tape all the cracks on the front.

new lightweight battery showed up yesterday. fuggin amazing how light it is.

please brah is how i read it.

thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never heard of Occy meaning Australian. I have a feeling you mean occah/ocka/however the fuk it's spelled.
    Registered owner of Dan_Staat's sister
    DLM delivered his 675, salty af cuzzz

PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000) PHARMDEEZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I always read it as please buh.

Hint: it's his initials.
    Airplane With Ugly Fence Pic Crew

phillip leland sasha barron hookey

makes perfect sense

Originally Posted by thisisian View Post
    I've never heard of Occy meaning Australian. I have a feeling you mean occah/ocka/however the fuk it's spelled.

pretty sure occy is a misspelling of aussie

u want some fuk right now ian?

Originally Posted by thisisian View Post

bertstare

thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I know it's not even close to how it looks, but to me it's 'pls bish'
    Registered owner of Dan_Staat's sister
    DLM delivered his 675, salty af cuzzz

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Huehue, I give that nikka too much credit and made it read "pls bish" in my head.

Wit, story time for what? My name that's short a letter?

So me and le gf mutually ended it last night. I wasn't moving to DC-area Maryland, she wasn't moving to sub-rural Georgia. Her loss; maybe one day she'll realize the cost of living there is not worth it. Not going to put on a tough guy persona as you all, through the years of posting here, have figured out that i'm quite the opposite. I'm kinda torn up about it. As a result, I think i'm going to order everything I possibly need for this fukking CR, and get into racing it already.

Also, I can't keep up with three banned *******s in here. Pls snapchat me who the fuk is who pls, tymen.
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

Closed Thread
Page 109 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast