Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Back to gym after a LONG break.

Due to a very nasty breakup I took 2 months off from work and school and gave myself a long break that contains nothing but chinese food and PS4. There were like 1~2 gym visits that's all. And according to my mirror 95% of the muscle i've got are gone or just not showing up anymore, and i feel like a loser now, i am an attention whore, i live for people's stare, i miss how ppl used to tell me how buff i am. So I am planning going back to the gym now, but i just feel so unmotivated since all the work i've put in these years are all gone just in 2 months! What should i do? What if i have to go through all that gym newbie things again? (Gym newbie things are: The feeling of passing out; feeling weak; low blood sugar; want to throw up)

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You just have to get back in there and do it. It may be tough for the first couple weeks but you should be able to get back into the groove of things fairly quickly. Just remember the longer you wait the worse it is going to be!
    *Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER

Live2Die has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live2Die has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live2Die has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live2Die has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live2Die has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live2Die has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live2Die has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Huanbo View Post
    Due to a very nasty breakup I took 2 months off from work and school and gave myself a long break that contains nothing but chinese food and PS4. There were like 1~2 gym visits that's all. And according to my mirror 95% of the muscle i've got are gone or just not showing up anymore, and i feel like a loser now, i am an attention whore, i live for people's stare, i miss how ppl used to tell me how buff i am. So I am planning going back to the gym now, but i just feel so unmotivated since all the work i've put in these years are all gone just in 2 months! What should i do? What if i have to go through all that gym newbie things again? (Gym newbie things are: The feeling of passing out; feeling weak; low blood sugar; want to throw up)
    If you are asking "what if I feel bad, weak, etc," chances are your motivation to go back is what is suffering. You WILL gain a good amount back if you stick to it and do not quit after starting up again. Set an alarm clock to go to the gym, have all of your clothes for it laid out/in gym bag/in car, and the moment your alarm goes off (regardless of night or morning), get up immediately, drink a PWO shake or whatever you drink, and head to the gym. Once you get past a few weeks of going, even if it's for less than an hour, you will have broken though whatever mental block is keeping you from there now.

Good luck

yaboymvp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm almost sure we've all been there (including myself) of taking a long break from the gym and losing our gains. I didn't even want to go to the gym cause I was sad about starting over. But sooner than later you get right back into the swing of it, and you will look better than you did before.. Just go man, i'm so glad I just went and dealt with it instead of kept putting it off. You'll be back to your old self in no time. Best of luck brother, and go lift some weights.

rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i've been in the same position as you, and i am coming back hard

shmern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    getting started again is brutal, but, sometimes you end up making "noob" gains again, which is always nice!

WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoDeyKT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right there with you man... My recommendation is to not overdo it right off the gate or else you'll set yourself back from being sore/burnt out.
    I personally find motivation in wanting to get back to myself while in the weight-lifting prime...

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscle memory is real. within 1 month youll look a ton better. Work hard and become the best you op.

Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100) Lucks777 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good Luck! Do you often go to the gym?