Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1688
    Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by karimghazzaoui View Post
    Yesterday I went to GNC hoping that they can guide me to buy an appropriate product. Well the thing is : they don't give a **** all they wanna sell is their own ****ty GNC amplified whey advanced (which is not mentioned on bodybuiling.com) he told that ON Gold standard is not good enough ... the bottom line is that here in Lebanon they don't even have good quality protein like Jay Robb's Whey , or MRM 100% natural whey , or tera's whey. They only sell you ****ty products that if they didn't sabotaged them before selling them.
    The bottom line is that I suggest everyone of you guys to never buy protein supplements from the Lebanese market because you have no idea what went through the product. That's why I decided to purchase my Whey Protein from overseas.
    so my question is this : which stores can deliver here such products like Jay Robb and Mrm and what is their approximate shipping cost.
    Thank you for your patience 😉
    Bro if it was that easy we would all buy overseas, the customs won't let you before it was easy i made 11 orders from bb (bodybuilding.com) but the customs didn't make the last 2 orders clear i had to go down to that farm called customs to get my items cleared they wasted my whole day for just 1 5lb whey and pre i end up paying 100$ bribe (note that i paid before around 70$ shipping) anyway my friend told me about borderlinx (.com) it's the only way to get your order with no problems, but everything have it's cost you pay more.

Edit: Gnc they are into fitness more than bodybuilding just look at the guy selling you does he seems to be lifting he will try to sell you any GNC labeled product, so he can get more profit
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

karimghazzaoui has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Bro if it was that easy we would all buy overseas, the customs won't let you before it was easy i made 11 orders from bb (bodybuilding.com) but the customs didn't make the last 2 orders clear i had to go down to that farm called customs to get my items cleared they wasted my whole day for just 1 5lb whey and pre i end up paying 100$ bribe (note that i paid before around 70$ shipping) anyway my friend told me about borderlinx (.com) it's the only way to get your order with no problems, but everything have it's cost you pay more.

Edit: Gnc they are into fitness more than bodybuilding just look at the guy selling you does he seems to be lifting he will try to sell you any GNC labeled product, so he can get more profit
    yeah exactly and thanks for clearing up all the shipping thing, you're right it will cots tons more money.
    there is a store in Beirut called Proteino he sells protein bars for all the gyms here, he's also selling a Pure Whey Concentrate with no preservations and no sweeteners and for an excellent price here is the link.
    (proteinopure.com)
    And please tell me what you think

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah exactly and thanks for clearing up all the shipping thing, you're right it will cots tons more money.
    there is a store in Beirut called Proteino he sells protein bars for all the gyms here, he's also selling a Pure Whey Concentrate with no preservations and no sweeteners and for an excellent price here is the link.
    (proteinopure.com)
    And please tell me what you think
    I donno about it, but as i see on the website it has many branches so it's not some kind of a fraud store i would try it if there is no first nutrition and the protein prices are not high.

Lebanese Official Thread

Geneticsfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yesterday I went to GNC hoping that they can guide me to buy an appropriate product. Well the thing is : they don't give a **** all they wanna sell is their own ****ty GNC amplified whey advanced (which is not mentioned on bodybuiling.com) he told that ON Gold standard is not good enough ... the bottom line is that here in Lebanon they don't even have good quality protein like Jay Robb's Whey , or MRM 100% natural whey , or tera's whey. They only sell you ****ty products that if they didn't sabotaged them before selling them.
    The bottom line is that I suggest everyone of you guys to never buy protein supplements from the Lebanese market because you have no idea what went through the product. That's why I decided to purchase my Whey Protein from overseas.
    so my question is this : which stores can deliver here such products like Jay Robb and Mrm and what is their approximate shipping cost.
    Thank you for your patience 😉
    .Hi, you are saying that in lebanon they don't have good quality protein. My advice for you if you want to progress in bodybuilding is that there is no good and bad quality protein, whey protein is the same for all the company that sell them.so when you buy, buy the cheapest one.

Originally Posted by Geneticsfreak View Post
    .Hi, you are saying that in lebanon they don't have good quality protein. My advice for you if you want to progress in bodybuilding is that there is no good and bad quality protein, whey protein is the same for all the company that sell them.so when you buy, buy the cheapest one.
    Thanks for the advice mate you're right about that. btw which brand do you use ?

Geneticsfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the advice mate you're right about that. btw which brand do you use ?
    I only use mass gainers not whey protein. I'm using now serious mass from optimum nutrition

Originally Posted by Geneticsfreak View Post
    I only use mas gainers not whey protein. I'm using now serious mass from optimum nutrition
    Hey guys
    I recently started taking ON whey gold standard and been having trouble with getting some sleep. 2 days ago I took my shake at 8:30 pm went to bed at 1am and couldn't get any sleep, yesterday I drank my protein at 4:30 pm and went to bed at 11:30 pm, and same result : no sleep.

btw its the first time I use protein shakes

so what do you guys think ? should I switch to something else or will my nervous system always be sensitive to whey protein ?

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys
    I recently started taking ON whey gold standard and been having trouble with getting some sleep. 2 days ago I took my shake at 8:30 pm went to bed at 1am and couldn't get any sleep, yesterday I drank my protein at 4:30 pm and went to bed at 11:30 pm, and same result : no sleep.

btw its the first time I use protein shakes

so what do you guys think ? should I switch to something else or will my nervous system always be sensitive to whey protein ?

Hello friend , i dont think the issue is with the protein shake , specially that your taking the best of them , the Gold Standard . Are you taking any pre workout ? anything containing caffeine prior your workout ?

RepsForJFK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Neat-o! I'd never have guessed there'd be a lebanese thread. Marhaba, brahs.

Originally Posted by RepsForJFK View Post
    Neat-o! I'd never have guessed there'd be a lebanese thread. Marhaba, brahs.
    Hello and welcome, well you can find Lebanese in almost everywhere

Guys i'm relocating to Thailand next month to work there so i'll be choosing a condominium with pool and fitness center i won't stop working out but will surely walk more now i do 10k to 15k steps (daiy) during the workweek, btw BSN syntha 6 cost 82$ (here cost 100$) so protein are much cheaper there too :P
    Last edited by Alcastive; 02-13-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Lebanese Official Thread

FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiB3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello and welcome, well you can find Lebanese in almost everywhere

Guys i'm relocating to Thailand next month to work there so i'll be choosing a condominium with pool and fitness center i won't stop working out but will surely walk more now i do 10k to 15k steps during the workweek, btw BSN syntha 6 cost 82$ (here cost 100$) so protein are much cheaper there too :P
    Congrats man ! Thailand and neighbors are a wonderful touristic places , make sure to enjoy

Originally Posted by FadiB3 View Post
    Congrats man ! Thailand and neighbors are a wonderful touristic places , make sure to enjoy
    Thanks bro, i forgot to mention that i am doing 10 to 15k daily not in the whole week anyway far Asia is a great place to be indeed just be careful who you hangout with and what to eat today i booked a 66sqm condominium in Bangkok for a really cheap price.

Lebanese Official Thread

Abed1921996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, kifac bro leek kif bade a3mel order 3a lebnan mn hyda el site msh 3m tetla3e lebnan bl country list

Originally Posted by Abed1921996 View Post
    Hi, kifac bro leek kif bade a3mel order 3a lebnan mn hyda el site msh 3m tetla3e lebnan bl country list
    Battal fik totlob men bodybuilding 3a Lebanon.

Lebanese Official Thread

Abed1921996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tayeb fii site 5ayro ykon mnih? Inta sho 3m ta3mel mn ween 3m tjeeb 😁😁😁

Originally Posted by Abed1921996 View Post
    Tayeb fii site 5ayro ykon mnih? Inta sho 3m ta3mel mn ween 3m tjeeb ������
    Ana 3am jib men first nutrition offreto shi moukhife fout 3al ******** page taba3on first nutrition lebanon w betshouf malla offret iza baddak shi online fi site lebneni esmo shapeupstore dot net, 3ando discount 3al kamiyet w free delivery fik totlob men el website w tetwasal ma3o 3al what's app.

Lebanese Official Thread

talalati has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello yes First Nutrition is probably the best , hene l muwazi3in l wa7idin l official lal muscletech b lebnen as far as i know and their offers are just great

johny484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Guys, my name is johny, i am from lebanon, i want to buy some products from bb.com, you said that we can buy and use borderlinx to ship them to lebanon with an us address. So when i made an account on borderlinx, i have noticed that we can ship with dhl or libanpost, does anyone try them, and how much time they need, and how much do we have to pay as shipment??
    Thx for ur time

Originally Posted by johny484 View Post
    Hi Guys, my name is johny, i am from lebanon, i want to buy some products from bb.com, you said that we can buy and use borderlinx to ship them to lebanon with an us address. So when i made an account on borderlinx, i have noticed that we can ship with dhl or libanpost, does anyone try them, and how much time they need, and how much do we have to pay as shipment??
    Thx for ur time
    Hello Johny, Bordelinx have their own customs in Lebanon and they label your order with their own packing, if you order from anywhere from the world your items must go through Borderlinx USA, then repack again with their labels and shipped to your country and delivered to your home address, order by DHL and you might get problems like i had 2 years ago, items stopped at the customs claiming i don't have authorization from the ministry of health so basically they didn't care just wanted me to bribe them end up paying 100$ bribe for 5lbs protein tube and some vitamins.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hello Johny, Bordelinx have their own customs in Lebanon and they label your order with their own packing, if you order from anywhere from the world your items must go through Borderlinx USA, then repack again with their labels and shipped to your country and delivered to your home address, order by DHL and you might get problems like i had 2 years ago, items stopped at the customs claiming i don't have authorization from the ministry of health so basically they didn't care just wanted me to bribe them end up paying 100$ bribe for 5lbs protein tube and some vitamins.
    thx for your reply, so if i want to buy some stuff (pre-workout or creatine or multivit.), do you advise me to buy them from a local store or can i buy them online??
    you said they claim "you don't have authorization from the ministry of health", ye3ni befham ennou mafina nechteri chi online???
    tayb guys how do you buy ur supplements??

thx for your reply, so if i want to buy some stuff (pre-workout or creatine or multivit.), do you advise me to buy them from a local store or can i buy them online??
    you said they claim "you don't have authorization from the ministry of health", ye3ni befham ennou mafina nechteri chi online???
    tayb guys how do you buy ur supplements??
    Actually you don't need a certification of authorization you are not a reseller and you are buying for personal use but they just want to find anything so you can bribe them.
    I buy only Pre and Protein i think they are the most essential for training, find any branch for "first nutrition" you can check their ******** page they includes all offers probably the best offers you can get in Lebanese stores, 2 tubes 5lbs of protein + pre for 140$ or 160$. also you can order online free delivery from shapeupstore dot net and you get 30% discount on orders above 150$ i guess.
    Last edited by Alcastive; 02-29-2016 at 09:59 PM.

Lebanese Official Thread

Actually you don't need a certification of authorization you are not a reseller and you are buying for personal use but they just want to find anything so you can bribe them.
    I buy only Pre and Protein i think they are the most essential for training, find any branch for "first nutrition" you can check their ******** page they includes all offers probably the best offers you can get in Lebanese stores, 2 tubes 5lbs of protein + pre for 140$ or 160$. also you can order online free delivery from shapeupstore dot net and you get 30% discount on orders above 150$ i guess.
    thx again for ur reply, but really that's unfair
    i found universal animal pak on amazon for 19.9$, in the local store it's for 60$ at least
    so, it's better to buy from them cause we don't know what will happen if we do it online
    one more question, do you know any way to know if the product is fake??? i want to buy some whey tube from the gym cause first nutrition store is so far from me, i've heard some people saying that we can check any whey or pre using some app. that scan the barcode?? do you have any idea??

thx again for ur reply, but really that's unfair
    i found universal animal pak on amazon for 19.9$, in the local store it's for 60$ at least
    so, it's better to buy from them cause we don't know what will happen if we do it online
    one more question, do you know any way to know if the product is fake??? i want to buy some whey tube from the gym cause first nutrition store is so far from me, i've heard some people saying that we can check any whey or pre using some app. that scan the barcode?? do you have any idea??
    I wouldn't recommend buying from gym, first it is more expensive then you don't know the source, shapeupstore have free delivery and they are allmax dealer (canadian famous product). Call first nutrition and ask if they can delivery by aramax internal shipping should cost between 4,000 and 6,000LL not more, i have no idea about the genuine products but you can use any barcode scanner app on your mobile to check the product barcode availability if it's genuine it should show it. But that is not a big deal because last time i heard from a friend living in saida that there was a lab where they mix protein tubes with junks to make extra money so you would feel that the protein is more sweet than it should (they add sugar). Personally i buy from trusted sources hopefuly they are what they claim to be specially they have branches in other countries.

Lebanese Official Thread

Registered User TheChristoph333's Avatar
    TheChristoph333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fitness aid

Hey guys ummmm i have posted here before and wanted to ask... i want to transform from fat to fit and honestly need help from fellow lebanese because I honestly am not being able to transform.... can anyone please help me out?

Originally Posted by TheChristoph333 View Post
    Hey guys ummmm i have posted here before and wanted to ask... i want to transform from fat to fit and honestly need help from fellow lebanese because I honestly am not being able to transform.... can anyone please help me out?
    Hello , you can start by Fierce 5 routine ( a Novice Full Body Program ) , here is the link ( put htt:// before )
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266761131#post1266761131

Its a very good and effective routine , if the link didn't appear , google it . write " Fierce 5 routine bodybuilding " .

Oh okay thanks alot i will check it now hope it works out again thanks. But umm it looks like a thread post like this one right? Just to make sure

Ahmadalitaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys

I'm ahmad. Glad to see and participate in this thread.I need to note some facts here. I first heard about FirSt Nutrition from you here and decided to give it a try although I was skeptical about the quality of their products due to the incredible offers they have. I advise anyone who wants to buy supplements to go check First Nutrition stores because they have a deal for every kind. Choose and decide Wisley.

I participated this year in the #250k transformation challenge. Feel free to check my progress photos and it will be an honor for me if you add me as a friend .
    Thank you for the incredible thread 2e5wete

Diet diet and always the diet

HI man. The effective key for successful fat loss is a good -not necessarily perfect - diet.
    In order to know what's suitable for you, you may need to tell us what is your current diet and information about your physiological status.

Bro ahmad wow... how did you do it? I want tto transform i am just like ur past photo... bro please help me become like you

Originally Posted by TheChristoph333 View Post
    Bro ahmad wow... how did you do it? I want tto transform i am just like ur past photo... bro please help me become like you
    How long have you been workingout?
    Are you taking enough protein?
    What's your diet in general?

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast