Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by top****ut212 View Post
    I don't see the appeal, if I go back to 2010 in my mind that whole album sounds like every other trash auto tune wave that was running rampant in 09-10
    There wasn't any autotune on MBDTF though..

I think you're confusing it with 808s (which came out in 2008)

Originally Posted by tonyparker69 View Post
    fair enough. i mean it's a really good album but it's not on the level of something like illmatic where i'd call you a retard for saying it sucks lol. i'd honestly rather listen to his older stuff than it, but it's one of his better albums imo. actually it's the only one of his works i like post 2007
    Yeezus was the shizznit
    [New York Giants] | [Anaheim Angels] | [Los Angeles Lakers]

**We don't negotiate with feminists Crew**
    **Patrice O'Neal/Black Phillip Show Crew (RIP)**
    **Kevin Samuels Crew (RIP)**
    **Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Blows my mind Kanye is considered a revolutionary artist. His chit just sells because his first album was really good (same with most artists) and he's a genius at marketing himself.

BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another Kanye thread ruined by cringeworthy backpack rapper hipsters and their all knowing music expertise. Sh!t was supposed to be poppin with people posting all of his best songs, instead spent wrecking a bearded ******* who doesn't even know which album from which lmao.

**Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going to the screening tomorrow. Can't wait for the album release and the Pirate Blacks that come out on the 19th. Thank You Yeezus!

Its just my OPINION. HalfBBCbrah's Avatar
    HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000) HalfBBCbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BloodyBaron View Post
    Another Kanye thread ruined by cringeworthy backpack rapper hipsters and their all knowing music expertise. Sh!t was supposed to be poppin with people posting all of his best songs, instead spent wrecking a bearded ******* who doesn't even know which album from which lmao.
    Word. Note to self. don't argue about subjective stuff.

also strong lived in the bronx fraud.

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Osmvn View Post
    Going to the screening tomorrow. Can't wait for the album release and the Pirate Blacks that come out on the 19th. Thank You Yeezus!
    Lol the pirate blacks are that popular? Feels good I copped a pair off Ebay for a decent price and thought everyone just wanted the turtledoves.

Shh, no tears ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) toppedout212's Avatar
    toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ thinking you "wrecked" me, what a delusional *******. I listen to what's considered actual hip hop and not some ******* pop sht made for dick riders like you. I'm an avid hip hop fan and I grew up in the place of origin of hip hop, of course i'm gonna like what I like. It was all around me. Lol'd at bearded *******, either you can't grow one and are insecure as fuk or you're just ugly as sht because I can't find your avi anywhere brah. Nothing was gonna be "poppin" when all his songs are sht, you'll just get laughed out of your own thread.

"brb 10/10 album", "Brb no autotune", "brb kanye the best rapper"

just lmao at that crap being called hip hop ^

Originally Posted by HalfBBCbrah View Post
    Word. Note to self. don't argue about subjective stuff.

also strong lived in the bronx fraud.
    It's not subjective. His music is trash and dick riders like you can't tell a good song from a bad one. Also why the actual fuk would I lie about where I grew up. Who call someone a fraud for that lmao, strong logic
    **1:2 Ratio Crew**

**All Hail Bando, darkninja67, devilbones and COUNTRYMIKE Crew**

**Nasty Crew**

**Misc Screenwriters Crew**

**Post GIFs as responses in every thread Crew**

moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) moldbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ thinking you "wrecked" me, what a delusional *******. I listen to what's considered actual hip hop and not some ******* pop sht made for dick riders like you. I'm an avid hip hop fan and I grew up in the place of origin of hip hop, of course i'm gonna like what I like. It was all around me. Lol'd at bearded *******, either you can't grow one and are insecure as fuk or you're just ugly as sht because I can't find your avi anywhere brah. Nothing was gonna be "poppin" when all his songs are sht, you'll just get laughed out of your own thread.

It's not subjective. His music is trash and dick riders like you can't tell a good song from a bad one. Also why the actual fuk would I lie about where I grew up. Who call someone a fraud for that lmao, strong logic
    you typed out a lot of words and your beard still looks like fuking pubes lmfao

lol @ thinking you "wrecked" me, what a delusional *******. I listen to what's considered actual hip hop and not some ******* pop sht made for dick riders like you. I'm an avid hip hop fan and I grew up in the place of origin of hip hop, of course i'm gonna like what I like. It was all around me. Lol'd at bearded *******, either you can't grow one and are insecure as fuk or you're just ugly as sht because I can't find your avi anywhere brah. Nothing was gonna be "poppin" when all his songs are sht you'll just get laughed out of your own thread.

please for the love of god

P.S Lost In The World was autoned only by Bon Iver..not Kanye. And it was just the hook. The same Bon Iver who made this masterpiece of an album..

toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by moldbrah View Post
    you typed out a lot of words and your beard still looks like fuking pubes lmfao

please for the love of god
    Nice response brah, glad to know you have nothing to say after you just got called out on your bullsht

**Nasty Crew**

Nice response brah, glad to know you have nothing to say after you just got called out on your bullsht
    Lost In The World was autoned only by Bon Iver..not Kanye. And it was just the hook. Kanye did not use autotune on that song.

And when did I say Kanye was the best rapper? Are you fukking retarded? You keep talking about having great taste in Hip Hop when I named a bunch of other guys on the last page who I consider to be the best MC's ever and much better than Kanye. I know Kanye isn't that great of a rapper, point is he's a great artist in general and makes good music to listen to that's pleasant to the ear. All the guys I listed respect Kanye as well.

GTFO my thread you retard. Zero reading comprehension.

Lost In The World was autoned only by Bon Iver..not Kanye. And it was just the hook. Kanye did not use autotune on that song.

Also strong excuse ^ Not one autotune word was heard that day

You can name as many people as you want. Talk to me when you stop dick riding one specific person and actually give light to songs/albums that are respectable. Not a motherfukkin gay fish, brah
    Last edited by toppedout212; 02-11-2016 at 12:31 AM.

**Nasty Crew**

Also strong excuse ^ Not one autotune word was heard that day

You can name as many people as you want. Talk to me when you stop dick riding one specific person and actually give light to songs/albums that are respectable. Not a motherfukkin gay fish, brah
    Okay I've figured you out, you're autistic. Moldbrah pegged you right away in his first response to you LMAO. You're like that awkward neckbeard (fitting with your avi) that walks to a group of people at a party dancing to some song/rapper you don't like preaching to them about how they should know better/how they should listen to some unknown backpack lyrical miracle spiritual rapper.

I feel bad for you bro, grew up in the hard streets of the bronx and still a fukkboi LMAO

Okay I've figured you out, you're autistic. Moldbrah pegged you right away in his first response to you LMAO. You're like that awkward neckbeard (fitting with your avi) that walks to a group of people at a party dancing to some song/rapper you don't like preaching to them about how they should know better.

I feel bad for you bro, grew up in the hard streets of the bronx and still a fukkboi LMAO.
    That's funny cause think I figured you out too. You're either a white boy (or black tryna act white) from Canada who feels out of the loop from your non-existent culture so you try to leech on to american culture and you actually really think in your head that Kanye West makes good music and that everyone agrees with that statement (fukn lmao), so you felt compelled enough to make a thread about it in hopes that everyone would praise you and post kanye music (like you said), instead you got negged by other miscers and lost 3 rep points probably for dick riding Kanye so much, and got a thread full of ppl reiterating my point that kanye is trash.

Originally Posted by philpeter123 View Post
    LOL if you can listen to this and say it sucks go kill yourself. kayne waste is ****in garbage pls go.
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    2 fans ITT defending rap music lmao

Kanye had a few nice songs, I personally refuse to support him because hes a ****ing dumbass and a pretty terrible human being lol. That and he likes his bunghole tickled, cant take that srsly
    Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    Blows my mind Kanye is considered a revolutionary artist. His chit just sells because his first album was really good (same with most artists) and he's a genius at marketing himself.
    I feel bad for you, growing up in the hard streets of canada and thinking your hip hop opinions really matter and but in reality is a ******* who's probably never touched a girl in his life

Last edited by toppedout212; 02-11-2016 at 12:47 AM.

**Nasty Crew**

That's funny cause think I figured you out too. You're either a white boy (or black tryna act white) from Canada who feels out of the loop from your non-existent culture so you try to leech on to american culture and you actually really think in your head that Kanye West makes good music and that everyone agrees with that statement (fukn lmao), so you felt compelled enough to make a thread about it in hopes that everyone would praise you and post kanye music (like you said), instead you got negged by other miscers and lost 3 rep points and got a thread full of ppl reiterating my point that kanye is trash.

I feel bad for you, growing up in the hard streets of canada and thinking your hip hop opinions really matter and but in reality is a ******* who's probably never touched a girl in his life

tryhard unknown backpack rappers youtube comment section is that way ---->

im finna be blessed tomorrow with that ye album fam

tryhard unknown backpack rappers youtube comment section is that way ---->

im finna be blessed tomorrow with that ye album fam
    You're such a nerd holy sht, who uses those emoticons on the misc wtf. what a ******* lmao. Pls go you make me cringe

worldstarhiphop ---------------->

**Nasty Crew**

You're such a nerd holy sht, who uses those emoticons on the misc wtf. what a ******* lmao. Pls go you make me cringe

Serious question, do you even lift?

This is a bodybuilding forum. Fuk off to rapgenius or something *******. You look ugly as fukk and nobody wants to see your sh!tty pube beard everytime you post. The fact that you actually think your beard is good enough to flaunt makes me hysterical.

Serious question, do you even lift?

This is a bodybuilding forum. Fuk off to rapgenius or something *******. You look ugly as fukk and nobody wants to see your sh!tty pube beard everytime you post. The fact that you actually think your beard is good enough to flaunt makes me hysterical.
    LOL next you're going to tell me you can't wait for the next French Montana album to drop right? fukn lmao, such trash music taste. Canadians gon canade.

Brb tries to talk about my looks when all you can see is my nose, mouth and beard

>brb no avi
    >brb no stats
    >Location: Canada
    >Join Date: Oct. 2015
    > Post: 1,411

strooong delusions and strong life you have brah, lmao. You're so butthurt it's hilarious

If i'm so ugly then please, post a picture of yourself so we can all compare. I'll be waiting
    Last edited by toppedout212; 02-11-2016 at 01:09 AM.

**Nasty Crew**

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this

yeezy = DA GOD
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

LOL next you're going to tell me you can't wait for the next French Montana album to drop right? fukn lmao, such trash music taste. Canadians gon canade.

Brb tries to talk about my looks when all you can see is my nose, mouth and beard

>brb no avi
    >brb no stats
    >Location: Canada
    >Join Date: Oct. 2015
    > Post: 1,411

strooong delusions and strong life you have brah, lmao. You're so butthurt it's hilarious
    French Montana is trash, just posted that song because it's obvious you're feeling some type of way (and Chinx Drugz verse was pretty decent, R.I.P)

Here's a vid of me lifting after 5 months, 6'2 with long femurs so form was bad for awhile. squat 305 now with better form. Post one of you lifting right now or stfu.

French Montana is trash, just posted that song because it's obvious you're feeling some type of way (and Chinx Drugz verse was pretty decent, R.I.P)

Here's a vid of me lifting after 5 months, 6'2 with long femurs so form was bad for awhile. squat 305 now with better form. Post one of you lifting right now or stfu.

If i'm so ugly then please, post a picture of yourself so we can all compare. I'll be waiting

**Nasty Crew**

Non lifting neckbeard manlet confirmed

/r/hiphopheads --->
    rapgenius --->
    youtube comments section ---->
    ugly **** coping forum --->

sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by philpeter123 View Post
    kayne west is ****ing terrible. meanwhile we have good stuff like this not getting noticed

And here comes the fukin rebel fukboi that listens to underground only
    Follow your dreams, or spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.

*Real Madrid Crew*
    *BMW Crew*
    *KTM Crew*
    *European Crew*

Originally Posted by sdshakal View Post
    And here comes the fukin rebel fukboi that listens to underground only
    Don't worry I took care of him. He got exposed by moldbrah in the first few responses to him, he's one of those neckbeard autists who ruins everybody's vibe at a party with hipster music recommendations. Manlet to boot, feel so sorry for the guy.

Non lifting neckbeard manlet confirmed

/r/hiphopheads --->
    rapgenius --->
    youtube comments section ---->
    ugly **** coping forum --->

>BloodyBaron
    >Calls someone ugly, doesn't post picture of his face
    >Says I cant lift, posts video of himself struggling to squat 2 plates on each side with the most horrific form (LMAO, literally died laughing at that video. I started off with 225 when I first started lifting in 2010, strong posting something as embarrassing as this thinking you accomplished something)
    >Video has 1 like, 6 dislikes (lmfao even more)
    >Magically assumes I've had someone record me squatting at the gym (cringey), asks me to post a video of me lifting
    >And after all this, he says he "took care of me" (literally rolling on the floor laughing at this point)
    >Bloodybaron is a ******* who's making himself look so stupid ITT

Last edited by toppedout212; 02-11-2016 at 01:45 AM.

**Nasty Crew**

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Album will be rubbish, wood rather a new lil Wayne album and I'm not even homosexual (just jokes Carter 1 and 2 are rap 101, srs)
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

>BloodyBaron
    >Calls someone ugly, doesn't post picture of his face
    >Says I cant lift, posts video of himself struggling to squat 2 plates on each side with the most horrific form (LMAO, literally died laughing at that video. I started off with 225 when I first started lifting in 2010, strong posting something as embarrassing as this thinking you accomplished something)
    >Video has 1 like, 6 dislikes (lmfao even more)
    >Bloodybaron is a ******* who's making himself look so stupid ITT

Legit WOAT reading comprehension. You've done it three times in this thread now. As of right now, IN REALITY -- I've posted proof that I lift, of me in the gym, trying to get stronger (while admitting that in that video, I had bad form, which is why it was called a squat form check video).

In REALITY, you haven't posted any proof that you lift, other than talking big about how you squatted 225 for the first time in your life. It's like those dudes talking sh!t about somebody's physique without posting a pic of their own.

This is a discussion about being a non-avi non lifter, and this is bodybuilding.com. I think posting a vid of me squatting decent weight 5 months into lifting being 6'2 with long femurs and asking for help on form is better proof that I lift than your sh!tty neckbeard avi of your pube beard LMAO.

You're bodying yourself even harder. This is so sad and pathetic..literally off yourself.

Legit WOAT reading comprehension. You've done it three times in this thread now. As of right now, IN REALITY -- I've posted proof that I lift, of me in the gym, trying to get stronger (while admitting that in that video, I had bad form, which is why it was called a squat form check video). In REALITY, you haven't posted any proof that you lift, other than talking big about how you squatted 225 for the first time in your life.

Since this was a discussion about being a non-avi non lifter, and because this is bodybuilding.com. I think posting a vid of me squatting decent weight and asking for help on form is better proof that I lift than your ****ty neckbeard avi of your pube beard LMAO.

You're bodying yourself even harder. This is so sad and pathetic..literally off yourself.
    I'm still waiting on those face pics brah, please do show. Since you're so much more attractive than I am. Because i'm ugly according to you, so someone calling another man ugly must be better looking. Only logical explanation. Where are the pics?

I think your jimmies are rustled pretty hard brah, you need to settle down with the paragraphs. The reality is you're a weak ******* who cant even squat two plates, you went out of your way to have another human being record you at the gym, squatting said weight, as if it was an accomplishment in the first place, and now you're trying to prove to me, a random guy on the internet, that you can *barely* lift.

just.

lmao.

**Nasty Crew**

I'm still waiting on those face pics brah, please do show. Since you're so much more attractive than I am. Because i'm ugly according to you, so someone calling another man ugly must be better looking. Only logical explanation. Where are the pics?

I think your jimmies are rustled pretty hard brah, you need to settle down with the paragraphs
    You're ugly, and a manlet, and have 4th grade level reading comprehension, and you're clearly autistic. You took the time to crop a pic of my squat stance (which shows how much of a loser you are, and how much I'm rustling your jimmies). Perfect candidate to spend all his waking hours trying to ''ruin my life''. Like I'm going to post a pic of my face and risk you detecting me/brigading me.

I did all I needed to do, posted proof that I lift. This is bodybuilding.com, not goodlookingpeople.com/l00kism.com. All you've done ITT is show that you're an awkward, autistic, non-lifting, low IQ cretin with a sh!tty beard who ''grew up in da bronx'' LMAO.

This is so sad..I pity you.

You're ugly, and a manlet, and have 4th grade level reading comprehension, and you're clearly autistic. You took the time to crop a pic of my squat stance (which shows how much of a loser you are, and how much I'm rustling your jimmies). Perfect candidate to spend all his waking hours trying to ''ruin my life''. Like I'm going to post a pic of my face and risk you detecting me/brigading me.

I did all I needed to do, posted proof that I lift. This is bodybuilding.com, not goodlookingpeople.com/l00kism.com. All you've done ITT is show that you're an awkward, autistic, non-lifting, low IQ cretin with a sh!tty beard who ''grew up in da bronx'' LMAO.

This is so sad..I pity you.
    LOL you're so cringey brah its pathetic. Still continues calling me ugly, doesn't post a face pic. Listen if you just admit that you're ugly as fuk and you're calling me ugly to make yourself feel better about your facial aesthetics then I would lay off you (srs) but I have no respect for people like you who attack others due to their own insecurities. Just admit that you're an ugly ******* and i'll drop it, that's it. You can't lift for sht, your jokes are wack, you're going out of your way to prove to me by posting videos of your shtty squatting (almost broke your own neck lmfao), and you're literally copying everything i'm saying and posting it back to me because you have no clue what else to say and you're mad that i'm making you look absolutely stupid right now.

Just admit it or show me a picture brah, choose one. I'm baffled that you're so insecure about yourself that you think i'm gonna be affected by you calling me a manlet and ugly, just lmao

"You're ugly"

"This is bodybuilding.com, not goodlookingpeople.com/l00kism.com"

"low IQ cretin"

Lmao, strong irony and contradictions brahs

**Nasty Crew**