Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sumolgi View Post
    I'm appreciating our easy access to Canada from the NW corner myself these days... just need a bigger boat to avoid that traffic jam at the border.
    You do realize these are the main selling points....lol
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    338 is an outstanding gun. For me, and only because it is a little more practical, is the 308. I have a 270 and 30-30, but the 308 with a good scope is nice.

Have you guys seen the 375 Cheytac? It reaches out loooong.
    Dint realize that was a bowling ball launcher, my bad.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    Repped.

And like the South; We shall rise again!

Well, I like chicks and we have many. And I like guns. I also like peanuts and beer...so....

Not bad...not bad at all. I don't know what any of this video means...yet I felt compelled to post it.

Too big to rig...

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Trump was to win the election, I think he would redefine the "Republican" party, one that is less interested in traditional Conservatism. I believe his incumbency would be challenged by his own party after his first 4 years in office or we would see a massive shift to 3rd parties and challenged from the outside.

Perhaps the Southern Dixiecrats that were brought into the Republican Party by Reagan and Goldmans through the Southern strategy will be weeded out.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 01-31-2016 at 09:45 AM.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    If Trump was to win the election, I think he would redefine the "Republican" party, one that is less interested in traditional Conservatism. I believe his incumbency would be challenged by his own party after his first 4 years in office or we would see a massive shift to 3rd parties and challenged from the outside.

Perhaps the Southern Dixiecrats that were brought into the Republican Party by Reagan and Goldmans through the Southern strategy will be weeded out.
    I'm not quite sure what the draw is. There are a lot of folks completely disgusted with Washington and the establishment. Both parties! If I'm not mistaken I saw an article the other day that reported Trump drawing some 20% of the African American vote. I don't know whether to believe that or not. Unions are worried that he'll draw from that traditionally 'democrat' block as well. And now another billionaire is talking about entering the race...on the other side of the spectrum. Ha! That's all we need. It is indeed a circus this presidential election cycle. To quote Shakespeare; "Hell is empty and all the devils are here." LOL
    Last edited by paolo59; 01-31-2016 at 12:45 PM.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If third parties start to become more popular, that would be the best possible outcome. This 2-party false difference is one of our biggest failings as a democracy, IMO.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PiperBill View Post
    SRS What happens if/when Trump becomes president?
    We can all put our heads between our legs and kiss our asses goodbye. If anybody can lead us to nuclear annihilation, it will be Donald Trump.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    We can all put our heads between our legs and kiss our asses goodbye. If anybody can lead us to nuclear annihilation, it will be Donald Trump.
    This is what a lot of people said about Reagan if he became president. We're all still here.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm not a Trump supporter.
    Last edited by poundXpound; 02-01-2016 at 07:37 AM.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be fair, no one would think of really pushing the US around considering Trump can start the countdown.

"I nuked Mecca because strategically I had to make that deal. I'm all about the deal. I hear the cries from the UN, they can fund themselves while they try to pay for all the free land we have given them for their headquarters. Their crying annoys me so much that I sent them 3 truck loads of Kleenex, out of my own pocket. The people love me."
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I agree with this.

To be fair, no one would think of really pushing the US around considering Trump can start the countdown.
    True. That aside, it took me a while to warm up to Trump, but why not a non-politician as President? Why not run the USA as a business instead of as a political football?

Another thing I like about Trump, which AC touched on, is that he is not far right. He is more centered, meaning that I believe he would work with both sides. Has hasn't been bought by groups who would influence his positions.

I want the US to prosper with opportunity for everyone. It cannot be achieved by demonizing a demographic such as 'rich people' and then stating that we need to tax the rich and give to the poor to thrive. That is nuts. That is Sanders. Do we really want the baggage that Clinton has?

Everyone has opportunity. Find it. Make it.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    This is what a lot of people said about Reagan if he became president. We're all still here.
    The difference is, Reagan was a diplomat and an experienced politician and statesman. Trump doesn't think before he speaks, and goes out of his way to offend various classes of people. It's just a matter of time before he pisses off the wrong folks and creates a ****storm he won't be able to blow off. And that could seriously affect all Americans..... perhaps catastrophically.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out Kim Strassel's editorial in today's Wall Street Journal. Interesting stuff. Basically, he'd be another Obama using presidential power to shut down opposition to his policies.

Trump recently said he could work with Nancy Pelosi and the democrats. I haven't heard him say he could/would work with Paul Ryan and the Republicans.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check out Kim Strassel's editorial in today's Wall Street Journal. Interesting stuff. Basically, he'd be another Obama using presidential power to shut down opposition to his policies.

Trump recently said he could work with Nancy Pelosi and the democrats. I haven't heard him say he could/would work with Paul Ryan and the Republicans.
    Just another biased opinion article. Yes, Trump said that he would work with Pelosi and democrats. A good President should represent all people. He is running as a Republican, so you can rightly assume that he will work with Republicans.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the wider world there is an unfortunate stereotype of the average American as a bigoted and insular ignoramus obsessed with money and celebrity.

The idea that Trump, who (even if he isn't one) has chosen to portray exactly that stereotype in order to advance his political ends, is even seriously in the running, just serves to reinforce that stereotype.

That is pretty sad, a) because my experience of Americans doesn't bear that out at all (though that may partly be as a result of the type of Americans one meets in Europe and elsewhere), and b) because such an image is only likely to increase the serious tensions in the world at large.

One thing we Brits find a bit odd is the idea that Trump might be a good leader because he is a good businessman. But his business credentials look pretty darned ropy from over here. He was given a vast fortune by his dad, and he would have $10bn more than he has now if he had stuck the whole thing in index linked funds. What are we missing?
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    One thing we Brits find a bit odd is the idea that Trump might be a good leader because he is a good businessman. But his business credentials look pretty darned ropy from over here. He was given a vast fortune by his dad, and he would have $10bn more than he has now if he had stuck the whole thing in index linked funds. What are we missing?
    Hindsight on any investment is always 20/20. If I saved my first $100,000 and put it in funds or bonds I'd have a few million to play with other than my awesome machine gun collection which meant I could have had even more machine guns right now if I had future sense back then. Not really a fair argument to put forth in favor of someones financial prowess.

Not a Trumper btw.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree that the two party system was a bad idea. Back then, during the first elections, the vice president was indirectly elected. The first place winner became the POTUS, and the runner-up became VP.

According to www.isidewith.com, I side with Trump 94%. The guy is a marketing genius. His popularity went up even if he skipped the debate.. But one thing I would love to hear from him is how exactly he is going to SOLVE the many issues we have..

As far as VP, believe it or not, it would be nice to have somebody like Bernie.. Real talk.. I am a free-market capitalist, even though it is dead in the United States as we have become a corporatist fascist nation. But I like Bernies views on the dangers of central banks and greedy corporations. I know he is a social democrat. But I respect him for voting to audit the fed and for wanting to reinstate the Glass Steagall Act.

No president can possibly fix all the phukk ups. Even if we magically resurrect some of the best presidents in the past, there is nothing that can be done to fix our problems because the damages have been done and the huge-ass monster made up of merged government and corporations are too big and too out of control. The only thing really is to wait until IT collapses on its own weight, as past empires did.

Then we can hopefully restart from the grassroots level if were still alive.. haha..
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hindsight on any investment is always 20/20. If I saved my first $100,000 and put it in funds or bonds I'd have a few million to play with other than my awesome machine gun collection which meant I could have had even more machine guns right now if I had future sense back then. Not really a fair argument to put forth in favor of someones financial prowess.

Not a Trumper btw.
    But it is most unlikely you could have just saved your first $100,000. You will have had many other financial priorities. We are not judging a self-made man, but someone who started off with billions of dollars. It is a great deal easier to make money when you have very large amounts of capital. So if we are judging the business acumen of someone who started off their business life with a vast fortune, it is entirely fair to see how they compared as against the markets.
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I agree that the two party system was a bad idea. Back then, during the first elections, the vice president was indirectly elected. The first place winner became the POTUS, and the runner-up became VP.

According to www.isidewith.com, I side with Trump 94%. The guy is a marketing genius. His popularity went up even if he skipped the debate.. But one thing I would love to hear from him is how exactly he is going to SOLVE the many issues we have..

As far as VP, believe it or not, it would be nice to have somebody like Bernie.. Real talk.. I am a free-market capitalist, even though it is dead in the United States as we have become a corporatist fascist nation. But I like Bernie’s views on the dangers of central banks and greedy corporations. I know he is a social democrat. But I respect him for voting to audit the fed and for wanting to reinstate the Glass Steagall Act.

No president can possibly fix all the phukk ups. Even if we magically resurrect some of the best presidents in the past, there is nothing that can be done to fix our problems because the damages have been done and the huge-ass monster made up of merged government and corporations are too big and too out of control. The only thing really is to wait until IT collapses on its own weight, as past empires did.

Then we can hopefully restart from the grassroots level – if we’re still alive.. haha..
    Good post, NG. As with most elections, the closer we get, more details usually emerge as it relates to strategies. Both candidates will have to be more detailed to win, as they will be more and more scrutinized.

anonymous
    too much huffpost in one post - Obviously the man Putin says he admires and respects the most will lead us to a nuclear war how could it be otherwise?

You forgot to add a 2nd holocaust to that prediction although I assume that was being saved for a follow up post.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A good President should represent all people.
    Something that Trump has shown no inclination to do.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

But it is most unlikely you could have just saved your first $100,000. You will have had many other financial priorities. We are not judging a self-made man, but someone who started off with billions of dollars. It is a great deal easier to make money when you have very large amounts of capital. So if we are judging the business acumen of someone who started off their business life with a vast fortune, it is entirely fair to see how they compared as against the markets.
    I don't think that's fair to state as something that could count against him. For example look at the Vanderbilt fortune which was huge with many of them getting inheritances but now have zero wealth spread or given among the direct descendants. Or Hartfords or the Strohs families. If anything inheriting money and still having and making money 20 years later speaks volumes to financial acumen.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    He is smart enough to know he won't be able to. I'm not defending him, but to suggest any one person can represent everyone is just ludicrous. Surely there are some who think they can, but they're not too smart if that is the case.

In any race, about 51% percent is the best you will do, and that is all that is needed.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

What candidate has shown any inclination to do so?

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    VP Sanders, bro.

He's got Americas back. Check out his moves yo.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Larry David.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

VP Sanders, bro.

He's got my vote now.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Larry David.
    His SNL impression of Sanders was hilarious. It was actually amazing.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    VP Sanders, bro.

Just one question NG. What the heck is in that bag hanging off his belt? On second thought...I don't wanna know.
    Too big to rig...

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And so isn't the failing War on Drugs and the Islamic radicals put into power by him.

Four Chapter 11 bankruptcies. Four...

Gary Johnson

If third parties start to become more popular, that would be the best possible outcome. This 2-party false difference is one of our biggest failings as a democracy, IMO.
    Agreed. I am hoping that enough people will be exasperated with the 2 parties and seek elsewhere. I voted Libertarian last election. If any 3rd party is strong enough to push forward, it's them.

I think in this elections Circus, Johnson stands out as a strong, responsible and sane candidate for either side.

I'd be tickled to death if whoever becomes president would actually represent all legal Americans and enforce the current illegal immigration laws already on the books. I know it's a lot to ask but really...is it that hard?
    Too big to rig...

anonymous
    I'll probably vote GJ this time around as well because I live in liberal retard land where I'm a drop in an ocean of blue and people non ironically say they'll "probably just vote for Hillary but I don't really follow politics"

If I can't add to trumps delegates (and critically importantly, vote against another D to appoint to the Supreme Court and federal agency heads) I might as well vote on principle and go with the libertarian