Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    I don't know if Neville Goddard has been mentioned ITT, but the OP suggested a book by Joseph Murphy. Both Goddard and Murphy were taught by the same man.

Neville Goddard has many free lectures posted on youtube and free books online, you only have to look them up.
    good contribution to thread brah thank u, don't think I have heard of this guy will def check it out!
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GJLuke View Post
    You started out good.

But LOL at doing affirmations.

You can't lie to yourself.

Reality is reality.

Telling yourself something in order to convince yourself it is true is only reaffirming that you think it's not true haha.

A rich person doesn't need to tell them they are rich.

You can't trick the subconscious mind.

That being said, the misc does feed tons of toxic mindsets onto its readers that are taken in subconsciously.

Very important to be aware of.

Lots of toxic beliefs on the misc that are not in allignment with real tea.
    Take your negative pussyness elsewhere phgt.
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

www.Cat.com/TheWhisk.Misc Here4DfreeWifi's Avatar
    Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't read but rep'd
    -Thick Hair Crew
    -Freeb!rds Crew
    -Vacuums abs in shower crew
    -We in the NFL now crew
    -Plants Plan B insides bishes omelettes morning after crew

/fit/izen

snapchat: RyanGarzilla

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    good contribution to thread brah thank u, don't think I have heard of this guy will def check it out!
    They were taught by a African Jew named Abdullah who believed the Bible to be an allegorical guide to living the life you desire.

Thats why Goddard references the Bible, God, Jesus often, which is off putting to some people. But he is of the opinion that the Bible is not a historical document, but rather as already stated, a collection of stories meant to teach the reader how to achieve their goals.

Here are some videos:

This guy studied with Goddard

OLD MOVIE CREW

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GJLuke View Post
    You started out good.

But LOL at doing affirmations.

You can't lie to yourself.

Reality is reality.

Telling yourself something in order to convince yourself it is true is only reaffirming that you think it's not true haha.

A rich person doesn't need to tell them they are rich.

You can't trick the subconscious mind.

That being said, the misc does feed tons of toxic mindsets onto its readers that are taken in subconsciously.

Very important to be aware of.

Lots of toxic beliefs on the misc that are not in allignment with real tea.
    been working for me...
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NEXTEPICBULG91 View Post
    been working for me...
    Let's hear it. A success story always gets the thread rolling along.
    www.boostmyself.com - My self improvement ramblings.

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sure no prob..

so prior to this year I was going through a massive depression (it was up and down for about 2 years 2013-2014), and it all hit me pretty hard.

i always knew about affirmations, but as everyone else I was skeptical. When I moved about 9 months ago to a completely new state, I figured this was the time I took self improvement seriously. This along with meditation has proven to be effective in many ways. Mind you, up until recently I was very inconsistent with these practices.

A direct example. One of my affirmations is me telling myself I am a straight A student. Never before have I gotten a 4.0 gpa in any one semester in school. This semester with 5 days left I am on the cusp of that. They do not work on their own though, you have to put in a major effort. It it just the planting ideas and thoughts in the subconscious that makes it effective.

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb CBT

It works though fwiw
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) ealltech is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A good way to start is to just analyze your thoughts and emotions. Recognize if they are positive or negative, without judging yourself. Observation will lead to control.

uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uwm96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subbed to read tomorrow

TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100)
    I could essentially become anything i want just by doing this? Is it used during meditation?

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at all of your flaws change the ones you can. Confidence comes.

Also getting fuked helps

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    Brb CBT

It works though fwiw
    This will speed up the process

TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100) TheBulker is not very well liked. (-100)
    sure no prob..

so prior to this year I was going through a massive depression (it was up and down for about 2 years 2013-2014), and it all hit me pretty hard.

i always knew about affirmations, but as everyone else I was skeptical. When I moved about 9 months ago to a completely new state, I figured this was the time I took self improvement seriously. This along with meditation has proven to be effective in many ways. Mind you, up until recently I was very inconsistent with these practices.

A direct example. One of my affirmations is me telling myself I am a straight A student. Never before have I gotten a 4.0 gpa in any one semester in school. This semester with 5 days left I am on the cusp of that. They do not work on their own though, you have to put in a major effort. It it just the planting ideas and thoughts in the subconscious that makes it effective.
    So you are programming yourself to work like a straight A student?

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

sure no prob..

gjdm brah! awesome success story, keep moving forward building on that!

ur story is really good example of how this works, effective affirmations r NOT about "lying to urself" about impossible things that are not/cannot be true, most effective ones involve things like your ATTITUDE/OPINION about things that can be/become true. u CAN BE a straight A student if u put in enough effort. Affirmations r not "magic", they help program ur mind to take ACTIONS that move u to ur goals. neat thing about it is sometimes it FEELS like "magic" and effortless because even tho u r really putting in effort u don't feel like u r because it becomes automatic and ur subconscious mind is guiding u to just choose the right actions without conscious thought and u just get ideas for making changes to what u r doing that just pop into ur head

it also guides u to just focus on the positive things u have going for, example if u affirm "I am rich" even tho u don't have much money u start recognizing that u r already "rich" in many ways if u have decent health, food to eat, roof over ur head, education, people in ur life that care for u, just being ALIVE etc

another thing that works is phrasing ur affirmations in a PROGRESSIVE way, like say "I am BECOMING richer/better student/more confident/more jacked/whatever everyday...." this keeps u MOVING FORWARD, u might not be there yet but u can always be moving forward to ur goal

I wanna repeat that these can be used for ur LIFTING related goals too, I use them constantly for my progress goals and feel they work

just also wanna add this new book rec, another miscer mentioned this book in another thread and I checked it out and find it really good and useful, this one is NOT really about affirmations so might be good for ppl that r still skeptical of them

http://www.amazon.com/The-Worry-Cure.../dp/1400097665

💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamieCuzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That story was pretty cool. Any other brahs have any stories like that? (forgive me for not going back into the thread to check)

sure no prob..

I got the 4.0. As I was saying earlier fellas affirmations do work, you just can't rely on them to create a new mindset. You have to do everything in your power to make them feel believable. See them as the engine to your car, you still have to drive to where you wanna go, this just starts the process.

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alvarezzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you do affirmations?

hey brahs just wanna share another book I just finished listening to audiobook of, kinda different topic from most of the stuff in this thread but still relevant IMO and maybe some of u would even find it more helpful if stuff like affirmations isn't really ur thing, it's basically about applying stoic philosophy principles to ur life/career, very good useful book

https://www.amazon.com/Obstacle-Way-...cle+is+the+way

Amazon description:

The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph: Ryan Holiday: 9781591846352: Amazon.com: Books

The Obstacle is the Way has become a cult classic, beloved by men and women around the world who apply its wisdom to become more successful at whatever they do.

Its many fans include a former governor and movie star (Arnold Schwarzenegger), a hip hop icon (LL Cool J), an Irish tennis pro (James McGee), an NBC sportscaster (Michele Tafoya), and the coaches and players of winning teams like the New England Patriots, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Cubs, and University of Texas mens basketball team.

The book draws its inspiration from stoicism, the ancient Greek philosophy of enduring pain or adversity with perseverance and resilience. Stoics focus on the things they can control, let go of everything else, and turn every new obstacle into an opportunity to get better, stronger, tougher. As Marcus Aurelius put it nearly 2000 years ago: The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.

Ryan Holiday shows us how some of the most successful people in historyfrom John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobshave applied stoicism to overcome difficult or even impossible situations. Their embrace of these principles ultimately mattered more than their natural intelligence, talents, or luck.

If youre feeling frustrated, demoralized, or stuck in a rut, this book can help you turn your problems into your biggest advantages. And along the way it will inspire you with dozens of true stories of the greats from every age and era.
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

PaulAskari is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Mind Power

It is a weird thing, as noted and debated in this forum, the human mind does have extraordinary powers that we have to learn to control for maximum success in our efforts. The sages and religions have reiterated this through the ages. There are a variety of techniques that can be mastered to achieve full power over mind and body. I personally found Neville to be very inspirational and recently found other powerful approaches at themindpowergateway Don't knock it, you can be happy and powerful with the right mind techniques.

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed quality positive thread

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In. Just ordered Psycho-Cybernetics. My body (and mind) are ready.

BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500) BBCon is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good post. Subbed

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    says the guy with a legit 3r leg......

-246lbs @ 6'3"

anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started reading psycho cybernetics recently and I can actually see a difference in my psyche,don't know if it's because am actually reading something that improves me or because I believe it (ironically the book preaches that belief is everything).I have decided to go full self improvement mode in 2017 like am preparing for the event of a life time.

Originally Posted by BredRoller View Post
    In. Just ordered Psycho-Cybernetics. My body (and mind) are ready.
    good job bro! u will make it! and thx for bumping thread

Originally Posted by anchassybrah View Post
    I started reading psycho cybernetics recently and I can actually see a difference in my psyche,don't know if it's because am actually reading something that improves me or because I believe it (ironically the book preaches that belief is everything).I have decided to go full self improvement mode in 2017 like am preparing for the event of a life time.
    PC is GOAT place to start, it will impact ur whole thinking positively! gjdm

Originally Posted by EatnCleans View Post
    says the guy with a legit 3r leg......

oh you! pretty sure I responded to this way back on 1rd page lol

interesting fact since tomorrow is inauguration: President Donald Trump's family preacher when he was growing up was guy that wrote this book

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Positiv.../dp/0743234804

highly recommend this book, was actually first book like this I really read, it is Christian based tho so if that turns u off u have been warned but trust me if u r ok with that it is very worth ur time reading, it's also kinda corny but srs good ideas

article about Trump and Norman Vincent Peale:
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-peale-213220
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    good job bro! u will make it! and thx for bumping thread

PC is GOAT place to start, it will impact ur whole thinking positively! gjdm
    Thanks brah. I just finished it up yesterday. It's probably one of the best books I've ever read. It took me so long because I've been doing all of the end-of-chapter assignments and re-reading parts of it. I'm going to read a few other books now, then in a few months read it again and takes more detailed notes.

I posted this in another thread but I think that this thread is really similar, so I want to share this here too:

First quarter of 2017 update!

I really took this thread to heart and I read psycho cybernetics. I've completely changed my mindset/perspective about so many things and I've set some really awesome goals for myself that I'm working towards every single day.

Thank you OP for making this thread. Not only did you motivate me, but my gf as well, and a few of my close friends.

My biggest issues have always been persistence and consistency in my hobbies and ventures. So only being at this for 3 months sounds like nothing but it's huge for me. I've been lifting more, I picked up Muay Thai, I read a lot more, I'm working on a business venture (my girlfriend is working on two, while she works and goes to Uni), I've been meal prepping every Sunday,etc. Another cool thing I'm striving for is financial independence, so that way I can focus on my hobbies and business ventures that I truly enjoy. I have to play it safer than some of you, as I have a son and a monthly child support payment (for now).

In contrast, some things I've stopped doing: drinking every single day, being super lazy, waking up late, going into work late, eating foods with artificial ingredients and sugars, going out and spending money all the time.

Overall life is just so much more enjoyable. Any time I don't think I am doing something to my full potential I stop and ask myself, "why not?" and then I figure out what I can be doing better. It's also helped a lot with anxiety and self-doubt.

Best of luck to anyone working towards betterment and optimization.

Originally Posted by BredRoller View Post
    Thanks brah. I just finished it up yesterday. It's probably one of the best books I've ever read. It took me so long because I've been doing all of the end-of-chapter assignments and re-reading parts of it. I'm going to read a few other books now, then in a few months read it again and takes more detailed notes.

I posted this in another thread but I think that this thread is really similar, so I want to share this here too:

First quarter of 2017 update!

I really took this thread to heart and I read psycho cybernetics. I've completely changed my mindset/perspective about so many things and I've set some really awesome goals for myself that I'm working towards every single day.

Thank you OP for making this thread. Not only did you motivate me, but my gf as well, and a few of my close friends.

My biggest issues have always been persistence and consistency in my hobbies and ventures. So only being at this for 3 months sounds like nothing but it's huge for me. I've been lifting more, I picked up Muay Thai, I read a lot more, I'm working on a business venture (my girlfriend is working on two, while she works and goes to Uni), I've been meal prepping every Sunday,etc. Another cool thing I'm striving for is financial independence, so that way I can focus on my hobbies and business ventures that I truly enjoy. I have to play it safer than some of you, as I have a son and a monthly child support payment (for now).

In contrast, some things I've stopped doing: drinking every single day, being super lazy, waking up late, going into work late, eating foods with artificial ingredients and sugars, going out and spending money all the time.

Overall life is just so much more enjoyable. Any time I don't think I am doing something to my full potential I stop and ask myself, "why not?" and then I figure out what I can be doing better. It's also helped a lot with anxiety and self-doubt.

Best of luck to anyone working towards betterment and optimization.
    awesome update brah! glad to hear it! thx for sharing

gjdm taking the PC book slow and working thru the exercises, practicing the exercises is really what makes the changes, what I normally do with self improvement books like that is first read all thru quickly and then go back thru slowly and start working thru exercises and absorbing more
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok.