Closed Thread
Page 327 of 333 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,810 of 9988
    cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Need some help with a response. I planned to meet her next weekend a few days ago, but wanted to keep me in her mind so I sent her a text. I've been playing this stupid roleplay of me being her husband that wants to divorce her but is willing to work on it (gay.. i know, but its working). I kinda backed myself into a corner with this one. Can anyone help me with some 'ideas?'

Me: I've been thinking a lot about our impending divorce.
    I have some ideas.
    Her: Haha what are these ideas?
    Me: I don’t know if I should tell you...
    Her: Lol I think you have too
    You gonna tell me?

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwXanLZfvrQ

^ that's going to be you (except female of course), so it's probably best that we put this divorce on hold and save the countless nights of crying alone with a tub of Ben and Jerrys"

Then use that to transition to talking about movies, ice cream, food.... anything other than that stupid role-play scenario you have going on.

(and if she doesn't get the Anchorman reference, then what's the point in talking to her anyways )

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JitteryJoes View Post
    Going to delete tinder soon. No good matches at all. Whales/goblins. I guess I am ugly lol

No hits on OKC either.

BRB driving up to new river gorge dam to jump lol
    you cannot really expect to get any matches on OKC (or any app which allows to put your height) in this day and age. I´d really suggest you try something IRL, hit bars, clubs, just enjoy yourself. If you´re short and/or < avg looking, online dating will be depressing

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JitteryJoes View Post
    I'm pretty big for my size already but I'm just going to keep pushing it. If you were a real bodybuilder, you'd understand that gaining weight/muscle for just a few months is necessary for the gains to show on your next cut. However, this is dating we're talking about, not bodybuilding.

And as for your friend, he has something to make up for being 5'4, whether it's money, a really good career to pad his lifestyle, or whatever.

The reality is that short dudes have it rough. I have have 103 matches on Tinder since...Tuesday? And most are whales/goblins. I swipe on everyone. And the ones I want that I'v matched with? They never reply because they have better options than me. Truth.

I'd rather not settle for less and rather stay single. Right now, I'm talking to two girls that I really like.

I honestly never get matched with 4/10s or higher.

Truth. This isn't a negative mentality.

Being on gear, it has honestly aged me. I look different now than I did four or five years ago but then again, I am 29 now. I'll go on my cruise and try to just maintain a really lean diet till I prep for my next BB show.
    You are not playing your cards right and maximising your tinder profile/game effectiveness.

You may be short but you are white. A white manlet still crushes manmore, handsome ethnicels. Despite all that I have still seen ethnicels get laid off tinder.

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just to confirm - if you are only being shown ugly (real ugly not "oh she's only a 6" miscer standard ugly girls after 24 hours that means you are getting left swiped by all the hot ones yeah?

And jitteryjoes I know that feel difference is a short upper jaw not a short height is fking me over :/

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    2 of 3 current prospects flaked this weekend. surprise surprise. it's like every week I get a couple numbers from attractive women. we txt for a few days, try to set something up...they delay and reschedule...so we go NC and repeat step 1.

then maybe once a month like 4 matches will come through at once and all want to meet immediately. funny how that works.
    Know that feel about flakes. Texting for a while then flake.

Got liked by this chick. notbadobama.jpg

Pretty sure she's in Austin which I frequent a bit and have coworkers in the Austin office.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Know that feel about flakes. Texting for a while then flake.

Got liked by this chick. notbadobama.jpg

Pretty sure she's in Austin which I frequent a bit and have coworkers in the Austin office.
    sounds like a grade A kunt there mate. "i'm well & i'm grinding.' lol just lol.

brahs is it a big mistake to have no social proof photos in your profile? i've been out of the game for a while and just restarting
    Last edited by dudebruh; 12-07-2015 at 03:48 AM.

MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    went out for my first tinder date in a few weeks. pretty cool chick probs 6-7/10 misc standards, but brought up her hex bf multiple times, feminist and a few other red flags. Got out of there pretty quick

Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MakingGaines View Post
    went out for my first tinder date in a few weeks. pretty cool chick probs 6-7/10 misc standards, but brought up her hex bf multiple times, feminist and a few other red flags. Got out of there pretty quick

Smash and dash bro. Wtf is your problem?
    psn: mdksniper

MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) MakingGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just couldnt be ****ed

rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any girl that says she doesn't want a relationship is lying. They just say that to appear all cool and chill to win you over. It's actually quite cute to see. They'll say things like 'I don't really have time for one right now' etc., but let's face it, when girls catch feels they make the man the centre of their universe and plus.. girls can't stand being alone. They'd sooner be in a relationship with ANYONE and then just upgrade when they can, rather than waiting for the right man, since they don't really feel guilt the way that a guy would, if he was just with a girl knowing he's looking to move on as soon as the opportunity arises.

The only ones that genuinely don't want relationships are those that are washed up and have given up on men. I'd say they have to be 30's before they reach this stage.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So this chick works in another office with my same company.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone else been noticing a lot of bots lately? Seems like every other person is a bot nowadays.
    **Erasmus Crew**

Originally Posted by abroom View Post
    Has anyone else been noticing a lot of bots lately? Seems like every other person is a bot nowadays.
    Yes.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dunno if this has already been posted but:

You are so fked if your not in the top 20%

Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    Dunno if this has already been posted but:

How many times will **** like this be posted??

- GZA "4th Chamber"

USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just came back from another Tinder date.

Got matched in the morning when I woke up, talked for a bit then she said we should go for breakfast. Took her to a cheap but good local burger joint so I don't lose much money if things don't click. It felt alright. Not as good as some of the dates I've had with previous girls though. I didn't feel much of a connection here. Might just FWB this one.

chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10) chismarraco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me this app is useless after 3 days. It's always the same. Reset, I get like 6-8 matches the first day and after a couple of days I get no matches.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These trannies are getting more convincing. There are so many in the ATL way more than you would think. Wouldn't have even known but she slips it in there at the end of the bio. Most of the time I skim the bio at best or more likely didnotreadlol.jpeg

semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    These trannies are getting more convincing. There are so many in the ATL way more than you would think. Wouldn't have even known but she slips it in there at the end of the bio. Most of the time I skim the bio at best or more likely didnotreadlol.jpeg

**** I'd smash
    "He had never wished for anything else but to be a man, live in a manly way, die a manly death. To be thus a man was to give constant proof of one’s manliness–to be more a man today than yesterday, more a man tomorrow than today. To be a man was to forge ever upward toward the peak of manhood, there to die amid the white snows of that peak."

Atlanta has a large LGBT population.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol

anyone know how to disable the notification about likes being replenished that appears after the 12-hour period. there doesnt seem to be a setting for this. i still want notifications for new matches/messages

i asked tinder support and of course they just provide a canned generic response that completely misses the mark. are these guys outsourced from bot town or what. useless

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    It's a good thing every single guy in this thread is in the top 20% looks/money/status of men in the world then.

Even if you are bottom of the barrel FA in the first world you still have easy access to 85% of the worlds female population, gotta love when dat der hypergamy works in your favor.

The verified accounts the female test account matched with were interesting. Who was 'Chance'? I wonder if verified accounts get unlimited superlikes giving them a HUGE advantage. Notice the VP at tinder had also superliked her, and by LA standards she wasn't THAT hot, so I assume for both of the verified accounts to 'waste' a superlike on her they get unlimited superlikes tipping the odds even further in their favor, tough to compete against that.

If I were working for tinder I'd give myself unlimited superlikes, obviously. I'd also log into the accounts of any supermodel tier girls I was working on and delete their other matches that I thought had a chance with her. We used to do this on online dating sites back in the day, hack into girls accounts and delete unread messages from the competition, that's how the mating game works, we're all competing, I'll take any edge I can get.

EDIT: Also he would have had a way higher than 27% match rate (I'd say around 80%+ true match rate), this just shows you the disparity between male/female swipe ratios. Most girls just never saw his profile because they don't swipe as much, hence the importance of being at the top of her swipe stack. Even she only had 70% when it would have most likely been 100%, so 30% of the men she swiped weren't actively swiping in that 1 day.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 12-07-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fuk I miss moments so much
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by semelc View Post
    **** I'd smash
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Atlanta has a large LGBT population.

I may have swiped right. N-n-no homo

jk I only like buttsecks with actual submissive females

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by coozapalooza View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/L7NEisn.png[/ig]

Guy on the left is probably a miscer.. total cuck
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    It's a good thing every single guy in this thread is in the top 20% looks/money/status of men in the world then.

Even if you are bottom of the barrel FA in the first world you still have easy access to 85% of the worlds female population, gotta love when dat der hypergamy works in your favor.

The verified accounts the female test account matched with were interesting. Who was 'Chance'? I wonder if verified accounts get unlimited superlikes giving them a HUGE advantage. Notice the VP at tinder had also superliked her, and by LA standards she wasn't THAT hot, so I assume for both of the verified accounts to 'waste' a superlike on her they get unlimited superlikes tipping the odds even further in their favor, tough to compete against that.

If I were working for tinder I'd give myself unlimited superlikes, obviously. I'd also log into the accounts of any supermodel tier girls I was working on and delete their other matches that I thought had a chance with her. We used to do this on online dating sites back in the day, hack into girls accounts and delete unread messages from the competition, that's how the mating game works, we're all competing, I'll take any edge I can get.

EDIT: Also he would have had a way higher than 27% match rate (I'd say around 80%+ true match rate), this just shows you the disparity between male/female swipe ratios. Most girls just never saw his profile because they don't swipe as much, hence the importance of being at the top of her swipe stack. Even she only had 70% when it would have most likely been 100%, so 30% of the men she swiped weren't actively swiping in that 1 day.
    Thought you said a while ago you were taking a break from tinder and was going to stop posting in here.

Your bump bot still working?

adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by coozapalooza View Post

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Its lit. This is my ex's sister and can agree he is a bitch
    #BOSOX
    #UppityNegroCrew
    #love chubby girls with big teddies crew
    #misc snapchat & instagram crew: russllerbrah

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by adm1986 View Post
    Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Its lit. This is my ex's sister and can agree he is a bitch

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    Thought you said a while ago you were taking a break from tinder and was going to stop posting in here.

Your bump bot still working?
    I say alot of things, and I generally rage quit tinder once a month... for about 4 days. TFW addict. Not actively using it atm as my roster is full but when the current prospect pipeline goes dry, we shall see.

I have moved away alot from the dtf pitching and one night smashes though and am (trying) to enjoy a more stable 'side girl' situation, but relationships with women tend to be about as stable as a house of cards when you're married to someone else.

And yes the bot is still working, running it for several clients atm probably one of the reasons I'm posting more with the influx of new interest.

Closed Thread