Thread: Help me decide

colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help me decide

used to take bio forge few years back and in convinced there's something better on the market now. What is it?

I had decent results w bf
    current stack - bio forge/orange triad/WF/Xtend/Isopure/oximega

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are you looking for the most out of a product?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, are you looking to increase strength?
    Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give us more deats and we can help.

colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50) colbytim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking to add test in a natural way and hope it also helps lean out a bit and help w sleep
    current stack - bio forge/orange triad/WF/Xtend/Isopure/oximega

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by colbytim View Post
    Looking to add test in a natural way and hope it also helps lean out a bit and help w sleep
    Some "boosters" may help with sleep depending on the product, but most/all will have no impact on actual hormone levels. If you're wanting something to make you look a little leaner I'd go with an AI over a "test booster". They're meant to control cortisol and estrogen levels, naturally, which will dry you out and make you appear "harder" and look leaner. I personally always use an AI on a cut, but I only have experience with NXT. I've also heard good things about Erase in the past.

How's your diet?
    What's your fat intake like?
    What does your lifting schedule look like?
    How long have you been lifting?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    How's your diet?
    What's your fat intake like?
    What does your lifting schedule look like?
    How long have you been lifting?
    This.. if you feel your testosterone levels are not up to par you should get bloodwork done.
    You should also increase your fat intake which can help testosterone production (and saturate fat intake)

I would start here first, most chances are buying a test booster wont be a permanant fix, and there are many other products you could buy out there that are far more effective for muscle building such as ARA, X Gels, PA
    I would even put Creatine in the mix as a great product to help you with building mass and size.

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That product is a good one. Another option is our product Test HD. It is currently buy 1 get 1 free in the store this week. Great product for mood and libido boost. You also get 45 days compared to 20-30 from most other products.

ChromeLeaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    That product is a good one. Another option is our product Test HD. It is currently buy 1 get 1 free in the store this week. Great product for mood and libido boost. You also get 45 days compared to 20-30 from most other products.
    Yeah, I *thought* Bioforge was a good one, until I learned the owner died last year (showthread.php?t=165459071) and the new ownership completely changed the formula(according to TheHuge).

I just ordered BF yesterday, and already looking for something else, as I'll be sending that stuff back. Some guy with 30k+ posts was saying that Test Factor is similar to old BF. I'll look into that and your product too, since it's on a firehouse sale, ATM.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ErgoDrive will be available shortly and the formula is comparable to the previous version of BFv3
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09