MARTINNN123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gym Member Behaviour

Hi,

As part of my MSc university dissertation at the University of the West of England, I’m looking for gym goers to complete a survey measuring member behaviour within the health and fitness industry.

The survey aims to learn about memeber behaviour gaining an understanding into what shapes experiences and how these can be improved.

It only takes 2 mins and would help me out massively!! If you are interested in taking part PM me for the link.

Thank you!!!!!

tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000) tdcouzens is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I'll do it for Rep Power! Seriously though, send me the link via PM and i'll do it when i get back from the gym