Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caustin1986 View Post
    Here's a typical day of food for me:

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 1 piece whole wheat toast.

Meal 2: 6oz Talapia Fillet, 1 cup whole grain brown rice, half cup broccoli. With a Tbspn. Olive Oil.

Post W/O: 6oz lean chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 2/3 cup mixed vegetables.

Meal 4: 6oz lean steak, 1 cup pasta, half cup blackberries, Tbspn. Olive Oil.

Meal 5: 6oz Talapia Fillet, 1 cup brown rice.

Meal 6: 8oz Flank Steak, 2 cups salad.

Meal 7: 6oz Chicken, 1 cup pasta.

Right before bed: Half cup blackberries, 1 slice White bread.

Which translates to this:

Calories:2,952 Carbs:299g Fat:71g Protein:277g Cholest:1,326mg

Sodium:1,880mg Sugars:85g Fiber:23g
    That's good eating disclipline. Personally, I would bump up the carbs and drop the protein. You'll have more energy and it won't be so hard on your kidneys over time.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My weight has been all over the place. If you look at my chart, I started at 165, went down to 162, and up and down, up and down, etc. Today I weigh 166.6 lbs. I weigh myself the same time every day (first thing in the AM) and eat right about the same amount of food and at the same times daily.
    You're doing it wrong.

You need to go here and get your diet in check. If you are not steadily gaining weight then you are not eating correctly. Also, don't weigh yourself every day. Once you get your diet together, weigh yourself once a week or once every two weeks @ the same time. This is the only way to avoid recording daily fluctuations as gains/losses.

Read and understand:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drummaboyyyy View Post
    Where are you stationed at squiddy?

Looks to me like you're e-statin. unless you on dat celltech an have a fake avi I don't see those results possible.
    My avi was from 2 months ago. I'm at NAS Lemoore, jar head.

cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronsutor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good advice...Rep'd. I need to do some research about 21's, super sets, etc. I hear ya on the warm up set thing too. I just missed that on the Blood and Guts trainer when Yates said you only do warmup's on the first exercise haha. It makes more sense because you're pushing the muscle harder, and to failure faster. Yeah, I noticed I get alot more of a pump with the barbell curl than any other exercise. Preachers aren't really doing much for me as far as a pump so I think I'll drop that from the routine for a few weeks. I'll probably go with Barbell curls, concentration curls, alternating curls, and 21's (once I look into exactly what those are haha) Thanks man.
    Do 21's while standing - it's broken down like doing consecutive 3 sets of 7 reps for a standing curl using an ez-bar or barbell (loaded with as much weight as you can handle)... For the first 7 reps curl the bar from the bottom (starting position) position and then halfway up through your full range of motion; The next set of 7 reps will be at the top half of the full range of motion; and the 3rd set is 7 reps through the full range of motion. Do all 3 sets without taking a break in between.
    Last edited by cameronsutor; 04-27-2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Left something out

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, that's it.

Train differently because your diet is wrong.

Makes sense.
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) KorStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's your entire routine look like, first off?

Meaning diet and training...

Any heavy rows? Pull Ups? Chins? Deadlifts? Squats?

drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still don't believe you gained half an inch on chest in such a short time.

please show me...im unaware
    ☆☆☆¢v¢☆☆☆

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cameronsutor View Post
    Do 21's while standing - it's broken down like doing consecutive 3 sets of 7 reps for a standing curl using an ez-bar or barbell (loaded with as much weight as you can handle)... For the first 7 reps curl the bar from the bottom (starting position) position and then halfway up through your full range of motion; The next set of 7 reps will be at the top half of the full range of motion; and the 3rd set is 7 reps through the full range of motion. Do all 3 sets without taking a break in between.
    thanks man.

Originally Posted by drummaboyyyy View Post
    Still don't believe you gained half an inch on chest in such a short time.

please show me...im unaware
    Says the person with no pics. Nobody said it was all muscle genius. I am on a bulking diet afterall....hmmm go figure.

Originally Posted by Shrederator View Post
    Yeah, that's it.

Train differently because your diet is wrong.

Makes sense.
    Na man, I'm taking your advice and tweaking my diet. I was using the macro calculators on here but what you posted looks better. And yeah, I'm still changing my workout. There's nothing wrong with that since I've been doing the same old thing for 2 months.

S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's a typical day of food for me:

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 1 piece whole wheat toast.

Meal 2: 6oz Talapia Fillet, 1 cup whole grain brown rice, half cup broccoli. With a Tbspn. Olive Oil.

Post W/O: 6oz lean chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 2/3 cup mixed vegetables.

Meal 4: 6oz lean steak, 1 cup pasta, half cup blackberries, Tbspn. Olive Oil.

Meal 5: 6oz Talapia Fillet, 1 cup brown rice.

Meal 6: 8oz Flank Steak, 2 cups salad.

Meal 7: 6oz Chicken, 1 cup pasta.

Right before bed: Half cup blackberries, 1 slice White bread.

Which translates to this:

Calories:2,952 Carbs:299g Fat:71g Protein:277g Cholest:1,326mg

Sodium:1,880mg Sugars:85g Fiber:23g

holy expensive diet lol...

also... IF you want bigger biceps. I would say just do heavier weight and lower reps. I personally do heavy weight and go to about 10-12 reps either way or till failure. I actually hit a wall myself. It takes a long time to get bigger biceps naturally. It took me almost 2 years to get an inch and a half on my biceps lol. I kept getting stronger but not bigger. I curlbar 140 too but they don't get bigger. It is really odd lol

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol to all the posts...

OP you are doing a VETERAN program. You are not at the level of fitness to thrash your body parts 1x/week. Your bis are going too long -- by the time the full week passes, you have lost your gains. The bis are small and in your case may be ready to go 2 days later... but they sit around 5 more days. The other muscles are larger and take longer to recover so you are eeking out some gains.

Move to a newbie workout: like Reg Park beginner, 5x5 or Starting Strength (not nutrition part) Do a FB workout 2-3x/week -- you will get better results on everything. It will be like day and night.

I did the same thing for a LONG time and would always have overall problems, esp with cutting bicep muscle until I figured it out...

There's a rough progression:

Newbie 3x/FB a week or so
    migration to 2x/week in some split as you need more recovery
    then as you Conan up vets can move to a 1bp/week

Consider:

Say new person curling 30pounds 3x8 = 720 weight moved
    Vet say curling 120 4X10 = 4800 pounds moved

=6.66 times the intensity
    Last edited by Ralikar; 05-31-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Andrew13lopez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bicep won't grow

I've been doing bicep about 3-4 days a week a day rest between and I've been doing curls and hammer curls with dumbbells and curls with barbell than some bicep on the cord machine and I do pretty decent weight . For dumbbells I do like 35-40 and curling I can do 70-80. I don't seem to be seeing results I grow and feel stronger in difference places but biceps . I do about 4-6 reps and 6-8 reps for each one

LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurenH11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need to allow more rest inbetween, their not able to grow with you hammering them 4 days a week
    Originally Posted by Andrew13lopez View Post
    I've been doing bicep about 3-4 days a week a day rest between and I've been doing curls and hammer curls with dumbbells and curls with barbell than some bicep on the cord machine and I do pretty decent weight . For dumbbells I do like 35-40 and curling I can do 70-80. I don't seem to be seeing results I grow and feel stronger in difference places but biceps . I do about 4-6 reps and 6-8 reps for each one