Closed Thread
    LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My father is dying of stage 4 metastatic melanoma cancer

http://www.gofundme.com/9wlod0?fb_ac...fb_ref=fb_cr_n

Prepare for some story time. Idk how long this is going to be. The cliffs are the title, anything else is just what me and my family have been going through. Some details of his condition are within the provided link that my cousin has created, and I feel like she did a very good job.

My father is dying of cancer. We have known that he had some form of cancer for many months and the doctors had removed what they could and declared him cancer free after looking around for ANY evidence of cancer that might of spread from the original location. They found nothing. Months later, about 3 weeks ago, I get the news that my fathers cancer has reappeared in 2 other places not exactly close to the original...It began on the left side of his head (which they removed) and is now at his shoulder and other side of his head/neck area. The original diagnosis was not exactly accurate and it has lead to some complications. This is not consistent with what they thought they were dealing with, so the treatments have not been working, and there seems to be no good ****ing end in site for this disgusting situation.

I want to get you updated on some details of my family now..that father i'm talking about here is not my biological father, he is my GRANDfather at age 72, and I am only 22. This man, John Kelly, adopted me alongside my grandma when I was an infant around 1992 taking me away from my drug ridden biological mother, and my biological father who was in prison during my birth. I have never met my biological father and I never plan to. My grandparents are my parents, and I've realized for a while that at some point at a young age I will have to deal with all the medical complications that come with their aging, and it has not been easy.

Currently I am a 5 year student at the University of Hawaii at Manoa graduating in 1 month with a Degree in Entrepreneurship(let's ignore that this isn't the best degree known to mankind). Dealing with the actuality that my father may not make it through this has been gut wrenching enough without having to deal with the pressure of passing my final courses i'll probably ever take at a university. Group projects, exams, homework assignments and meeting with group members has been more difficult to deal with and organize because not a minute goes by where I'm not thinking about everything that's going on. My grades are suffering a bit because I find myself just staring off into space in class during really important classes like New Venture Finance(**** THIS CLASSSSSS) and it's causing me to fall behind. I'm STILL optimistic about passing all my courses with the required grades and GPA though to still graduate, so this isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. But..with graduation comes more things i need to worry about because I need a job....a job I need soon that is stable and can provide enough money for me to sustain myself without any any any anyyyy help from my parents because they have have so much more to pay for at the moment. They've been supporting my through college with phone payments, car insurance, GAS, registration and PAYING FOR MY COLLEGE TUITION....I've only been able to pay for rent, food and have some to save because I work on Saturday and Sunday 2 jobs from 6am to 1130pm. It's scary stuff to graduate from college and it's a little more pressure on my end to make sure I get at least a job to start with that pays well enough for basic living until I can save up and do what I want to REALLY do which is start a personal training business. I want to be financially stable enough before I start that business though, so it's a long term thing

My brother......has been a pain through this. He suffers from Bi polar disorder and I don't even know where to begin. My father worked hard to get him a job for some company which my brother has proven to not be interested in because he is so ****ing lazy. the WORST part is that he calls my father daily and will get into arguments with him, cuss at him, and just...it makes me sick to my ****ign stomach...its something i cannot handle. What's worse is that he's costing my family $40,000....yes $40,000 for legal issues due to something he did that i will not go into details with. But that kind of money could have been used for more important things like my fathers treatment. My brother is not the best human being in the world...

Bringing things back to specifically my father, I wouldn't know where to begin to describe him. I can't say anything that hasn't been said before and can't prevent it from being cheesy..but he is the most inspirational person I have ever met. His work ethic is unbeatable to keep working so hard up to 72 years old to make sure i can get into college..and to help raise my brother and sister as well. He never ever complains...especially with work, his work ethic is just unreal.. He is also the strongest person I have ever known, and I can only hope to be as strong as he is someday. NOT GAINZ STRONG, but mentally...through all of this, through his pain and suffering, he still has a smile on his face every ****ing day. When he's around me and talks to me i get nothing but positive vibes from him because he is clearly trying to be strong in all of this and it's working, it's helping me and I know he's doing it for me and my family, it's unreal. He came into my room one time I had gotten home from University (i stay at my apartment on weekdays for school, and come home to them on weekends to work on their side of the island) at about 11pm at night, and he gets out of bed to say hi to me. He's updating me on everything happening and he starts telling me about the pain he's in. As he's telling me this he's laughing, not hysterically or like he's disturbed...it's the kind of laugh where he's thinking "you've got to be kidding..this sucks", or like "there's nothing we can do about it so we have to laugh at it" kind of laugh. It's hard to explain, but it was a very positive kind of laugh that clearly showed me he's fighting to be in good spirits through the worst of it. As much as it makes me sad, his strength is helping me so much and I cannot thank him enough.

There's really not much else to say. I love this man with all my heart and he means the world to me. I knew I would have to lose him at a "younger" age but i didn't exactly think it'd be this soon. AND I KNOW IT'S NOT OVER because we still got some mountains to climb and I'm damn ****ing sure he's ready to take this fight and fight with everything he's got. Although it doesn't look good, we know we cannot behave as if it is over..because it's not.

Still though, thinking about all of this has really made me a stronger person in such a short period of time. I'm working harder than I ever had at my jobs to make the most tips possible (i'm a waiter) by keeping a smile on my face and just being positive at my jobs instead of declining in performance and suffering financially. Things that used to bother or upset me are literally just brushed off. Little problems in everyday life mean nothing and they'll only bother you if you let them. Spilling milk, dropping your phone, denting your car, just any random little examples like this just don't bother me like they used to, i just smile and laugh at the thought of ever being bothered by it..

As much as i'd love to go on with story time i have to wrap this up to be at my job within the next 15 minutes from 5 to 1130pm after already working today from 6am-3pm. Time to go get that red bull i need!

lastly guys, and I cannot emphasize this enough, regardless of any mention about financial struggles on my end that are happening I need no financial help from anyone. With that being said it NEEDS to be understood that the link I provided at the top is FOR MY FATHERS TREATMENT AND ONLY THAT. Even if the goal amount is NOT reached it's going to help because it's that much less my parents need to struggle to find during this time.

Whether you donate $1, $5, 20, 100 or even if you just say good luck to me and my family in a reply to this thread it will mean the world to me. I do not want you to donate only if you feel obligated to or if you cannot afford it. Do it if you CAN and if you WANT to. From one brah to another thank you guys sincerely to those who have read this novel.

http://www.gofundme.com/9wlod0?fb_ac...fb_ref=fb_cr_n

If you've ever had to deal with anything like this or know people who have i'd appreciate if you had any advice too. I don't need it but it's always nice to have I love you guys, brahs, trolls, mods everyone. Stay safe. Don't wait to tell those you love how much they mean to you until they're going or gone. Do it now.

Take care.

P.S. I hope I didn't break any rules asking for funding like this. If I did please do not delete the thread, just delete the link or something if you can or I can take it out later in like 7 hours after my other job. Thank you mods.

Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100) Bioscopic is not very well liked. (-100)
    See if he can enroll in an NIH clinical immunotherapy trial. People have been cured of melanoma.

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't imagine what you,and yours are going through. That was a very touching tribute and I would def be more than happy to see a beautiful family like that enjoy the love they share for as long as possible. I read through the paypal and believe you to be truthful. Prayers, love,and healing.

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad to hear that brah...my parents are my everything and I can't imagine anything like this happening to them.

But this thread is probably going to get closed, 99% of donation threads aren't allowed on the misc.
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrcriminal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will donate 2morrow brah with my prepaid card, but not now just took off my contacts

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deezenutz View Post
    But this thread is probably going to get closed, 99% of donation threads aren't allowed on the misc.
    I really hope youre ****ing kidding.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So sorry..know them cancer feels
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm from Honolulu, and I do skin cancer research with a presentation on Tuesday about my findings squamous cell carcinoma, and you're a Broncos fan so this kinda resonates within me.

Good luck brah, I'll chip in a few bucks for your father.

aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe you can look for alternative treatments

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PolishPhenom View Post
    I really hope youre ****ing kidding.
    Boostbrah ruined that for everyone.

TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk brah, sorry to hear.

my father had a rare stage 3 brain tumor removed three years ago and it really opened my eyes to the world being a young nieve kid.
    ill put together some kind of donation after i get paid next week my man.

LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please can a mod clarify. I didn't read the rules, I know I'm sorry, because I was rushing to post this before work which I'm at now. I can find time to edit it and remove the link but I'd really really appreciate it if link could just be removed. I really hope I didn't **** up..

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiveStrongly View Post
    Please can a mod clarify. I didn't read the rules, I know I'm sorry, because I was rushing to post this before work which I'm at now. I can find time to edit it and remove the link but I'd really really appreciate it if link could just be removed. I really hope I didn't **** up..
    You should have contacted forumadmin first and get his approval. PM him, hes always secretly on.

3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry to hear, my dad died of cancer at the age of 59. He's the only person I ever loved.

Know them feels; it kills you to see them wither away and you are powerless to do anything. Have some measlies. Stay strong brah.

bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LiveStrongly View Post
    Doubt a mod would take this thread down.. If anything it should be sticked

Good luck bro.

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stay strong Brah.

I lost my mother to breast cancer seven years ago. Her birthday would have been two days ago. It's terrible. I know. You've got to stay strong for those around you.

I'm sorry this happening to you, though I don't know you, I am still sorry.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bitchslayr View Post
    Doubt a mod would take this thread down.. If anything it should be sticked

Good luck bro.
    This type of thread is explicitly prohibited in the rules, unless approved.

Prohibited: "Collection of money for individual causes. Donation and charity causes must be approved by an administrator."

Originally Posted by PrimeraRS View Post
    You should have contacted forumadmin first and get his approval. PM him, hes always secretly on.
    I know. I've spoken to him before about other things but his responses take time. I just didn't think. I was full of emotion at the beginning of writing this after speaking to my mom for an hour and just learned about the link my cousin made..

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    OP, sorry to hear about your father. I've been in your shoes before so know what it's like.

However, these type of threads must be approved by an admin so I recommend you PM one of them.

Good luck.