Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

Exclamation Protip for youngsters...Compression socks

Tellin ya, look at your parents legs now. If any suffer from Varicose/spider veins chances are you will too. Thanks to my dads genetics, i started seeing bulging vein in my young 30's. Had vein litigation done once already. Now have to go back to get some bad valves done in my leg. One of the things they recommended..compression socks. They make my legs feel a ton better. Granted, I'm not gonna wear them with shorts/flip flops but u nomsayin.

Age 44, I know but don't say i didn't warn you. srs
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you tried donkey calf raises to remedy?

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PatheticPeter View Post
    Have you tried donkey calf raises to remedy?
    Yes, in fact i work calves the most out of any part of my legs. Still can't out run genetics though.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great advice, Richstrong!

I'm in my early 30's, so any other preventative tips would help.

I have some advice to leave, too:

- Wear SPF sunscreen/lotion on your face, too, especially when the UV index is high. You will prevent many bad things from happening to your skin over the years.
    Everything you need to know about becoming a male stripper: http://malestripping.blogspot.com

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have something bulging and veiny
    It is the current year.

Biscuits and Gravy BlutosBollocks's Avatar
    BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is a *******.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
    Pics?
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

Originally Posted by Kulvich View Post
    Great advice, Richstrong!

I'm in my early 30's, so any other preventative tips would help.

I have some advice to leave, too:

- Wear SPF sunscreen/lotion on your face, too, especially when the UV index is high. You will prevent many bad things from happening to your skin over the years.
    Exactly^^ Thankfully, half the year i never see the sun where i live.

Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
    Pics??

Originally Posted by BlutosBollocks View Post
    OP is a *******.
    Always bro..always
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Work great on a dink too

Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    Work great on a dink too
    Used to blow it in tube socks when wee young lads..now we use compression socks. ohh my how times have changed.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am dark skinned. You think I still need dem?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheDude8734 View Post
    Compression socks are poverty when you can wear a full compression suit.

BRB I'm ready for a triathlon at any given moment.

pls sit on my face

Originally Posted by DownhillRider View Post
    That's legit. Brb wear sunscreen when going out, brb tan brb skin not turning to chit

Shade vs Sun for a long time (truck driver).

Fuuuarrrkk! So this is legit??? Dayum!

Originally Posted by TheDude8734 View Post
    Compression socks are poverty when you can wear a full compression suit.

BRB I'm ready for a triathlon at any given moment.

Yep, everyone thinks it's cool to wear everything else that's 'compression' but not socks. Lol'n at them..it's just not for old folks anymore. Pick up a pair in walmart for $10 and try em. Whats the worse that can happen. Gains thru the roof
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wait, so we DONT want to be vascular now?
    i swear this forum has gone to sht. buncha slackjawds i swear
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    I am dark skinned. You think I still need dem?
    Veins don't discriminate brah. Just ask or look at your parents legs. That will be the first indication.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Whats the worse that can happen. Gains thru the roof
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]

Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    wait, so we DONT want to be vascular now?
    i swear this forum has gone to sht. buncha slackjawds i swear
    lol..brb, people at gym be mirin

Edit: That's not my legs btw. Mine aren't nearly that bad
    Last edited by RICHSTRONG; 03-31-2015 at 06:50 AM.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, did you ever think you will make it to live 44 years strong? I am just curious.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can confirm - unfortunately I am in varicose vein leg crew
    Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

*Philadelphia Phillies Crew*

Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    OP, did you ever think you will make it to live 44 years strong? I am just curious.
    Sure. It's a roll of the dice here on in tho. One side of my family has great genetics. GM/GF lived well into their 90's on mums side. On my dads side..early 70's. Dad just died of cancer few years back at 66. He was a Phys. Ed teacher and the pinnacle of health. You can lift..eat healthy etc but that surely won't guarantee anything. On the other hand, I've seen old crows at the bar, smoking and drinking everyday for over 50 yrs who live into their 80's. So i guess, in my mind, I'm hoping to make it until my dad did which isn't 'that' long. Genetically speaking, if i follow my dads side..i don't have 'that' long to go. I can only hope science steps up its game by then.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Tellin ya, look at your parents legs now. If any suffer from Varicose/spider veins chances are you will too. Thanks to my dads genetics, i started seeing bulging vein in my young 30's. Had vein litigation done once already. Now have to go back to get some bad valves done in my leg. One of the things they recommended..compression socks. They make my legs feel a ton better. Granted, I'm not gonna wear them with shorts/flip flops but u nomsayin.

Age 44, I know but don't say i didn't warn you. srs
    Mirrin vascularity

Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyday?

Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    compression socks are GOAT
    I Rep Highland Games Competitors

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Amillion View Post
    Everyday?
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP..

Varicose vein litigation? Did you win in court? Huehuehue.. I think you mean ligation and stripping.

Good advise though- especially for those on their feet all day.

Good article in relation to training...

http://www.brightlifego.com/blog/can...ression-socks/

Compression socks and compression sleeves are amazing tools for recovery after an intense run, cycle, yoga session, or whatever your favorite workout is. Compression keeps your blood pumping to recovering muscle groups and clears away the lactic acid that causes soreness. But, NOT all compression socks and sleeves are designed for recovery, resting or sleeping. Let me explain...

First, let’s focus on compression sleeves. Compression leg sleeves or calf sleeves are similar to socks, but without the foot portion. They come in a variety of compression levels. Zensah has a mild compression (around 15 mmHg) and CEP has a moderate level (around 20-30 mmHg). Mild compression leg sleeves are great for wearing before you run, during your run and after. Moderate level compression sleeves should only be worn DURING your work out. The stronger level of compression is amazing for enhancing your performance, but it can actually cause foot swelling if you continue to wear it after your work out. The extra tight compression at your ankle can become a tourniquet, blocking blood flow from your ankle to your foot. Bottom line: be careful to check your sleeve’s compression level before you use it for recovery. These Zensah sleeves and these Core-Sport sleeves are perfect for recovery.

So, now you might ask – what about the moderate compression SOCKS you sell? Does compression level matter for those? Well, you CAN wear mild and moderate compression socks before, during and after your work out. Because socks have the foot portion attached, there’s no risk of foot swelling or cutting off circulation. Wear those bad boys all day long if you want.

Now - the most important question of all - can you sleep in your compression socks or sleeves? The answer is - No, not if you are a generally healthy person. I know I’ve heard runners and athletes swear by sleeping in their compression socks before and after a big race day, but really it’s not safe. Graduated compression is meant to be worn when you’re awake and moving around. It’s providing a constant amount of pressure to your circulatory system to fight gravity and pump that blood back to your heart. When you’re lying down, fully horizontal for a long period of time, your circulatory system doesn’t have to fight gravity. That pressure applied to your ankle and calf during the night can cut your circulation off. Now, some people do need to wear compression socks at night because of health issues or post-surgery. Even in these instances, you should only be wearing the lowest compression available (below 15 mmhg). Do not wear your athletic compression socks and sleeves to bed – the compression level is too high.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Originally Posted by Hypernation View Post
    OP..

Varicose vein litigation? Did you win in court? Huehuehue.. I think you mean ligation and stripping.

Good advise though- especially for those on their feet all day.
    Lol..oops. Yea, they stripped a bulging vein from ankle to upper thigh. about 6 small incisions. Most you can't even see but the ones down lower you can see the scars still. Dr. said they would disappear...ya right.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DownhillRider View Post
    That's legit. Brb wear sunscreen when going out, brb tan brb skin not turning to chit

Shade vs Sun for a long time (truck driver).

woah

LMAO. I know some miscer will wear their athlete compression socks to bed after reading this article and wake up to a swollen foot.

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can't even wear normal socks cause they stop circulation now ima wear compre. socks lol just lol