Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I say everyone is welcome, who cares if people compete in real events or not. It's all just for friendly motivation.

But I better up my game, was going to have a couple of beers tonight with the wife, still can, but I better eat like a bird the rest of the day to fit them....

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I say everyone is welcome, who cares if people compete in real events or not. It's all just for friendly motivation.

But I better up my game, was going to have a couple of beers tonight with the wife, still can, but I better eat like a bird the rest of the day to fit them....
    That's one of the reasons I drink 67's I can fit them in almost to the end of cutting if I am careful.

Thanks guys just one more place to stay accountable and Kim can kick my ass in emails and here
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    That's one of the reasons I drink 67's I can fit them in almost to the end of cutting if I am careful.

Thanks guys just one more place to stay accountable and Kim can kick my ass in emails and here
    I picked up a seasonal 12 pack of some heavy Sierra nevada porters that tip the scales at about 200 cals each, luckily they are high ABV, and Don't lend themselves to having very many. Still in a deficit, 400-600 cals is a missed meal....Oh the sacrifices I make to have a fun night with the wife

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ID just out of curiosity what are you setting your calories and macros at? Im sure you had a lot of bloat and water for the initial loss but that is serious scale loss in a short amount of time.

Don't take this the wrong way, still impressive build, but you do look bigger in leaner pics that I have seen. Thats encouraging to me becuase last year I was hesitent to drop below 200lbs even though I had farther to go before I should have started a surplus.
    I am not tracking macros closely. I am just doing a more 'relaxed' approach. I spent over 2 years weighing and logging every meal, and have gotten decent at just 'eye balling." I am still measuring my proteins for the most part and keeping a daily tab of them. (hitting about 230/day pro). Fats are probably 50-70 depending on my protein choices. Carbs are low on non-wo days. (100-120) and go up to 200g on wo days timed pre and post and intra for the additional carbs.

I also am doing ECY. Would not recommend to everyone, but I know how to run it and had A LOT of EC experience before I invited "Y" to the party. (Can be dangerous FYI if done improperly as a caution)

I am holing off on judging how I look. The mind is tough and I always feel like I am shrinking....so I am just saying screw it and I am going to see it through.

Originally Posted by reddog140 View Post
    I would not call you chubby. I shall show you chubby (and this is after dropping from 252 ish to 237 in 2.5 weeks taken yday). You look good, I'm sure you look big as a house in clothes, but alas I not what you mean. Its funny how dropping some weight in the right places make you look bigger. ....

As a side note, its really hard to be motivated to get into single digits unless you have a transformation contest or other contest. Maybe you should strap on a set of trunks and check that off the bucket list . I think you would do well.
    You look great man! I would not say I look "big" in clothes. Quite the opposite. As I drop weight, I think I start to get more "normal" looking. I get a jaw line back. I am not really a 'contest' type. Maybe someday. If anything I will resume competing in powerlifting. (every lb I lose makes me stronger ). I have little doubt as I drop back below 198 my totals will still be in the 1600 range. (which arent bad for a little guy )

You guys are both monsters, ID I think you gained some size on the legs from the earlier pics, that should hold through the cut, makes it kind of worth it IMO, if you dont have any trouble being restricted for a while. If nothing else its nice to just eat like a pig for a while too, you obviously control your intake pretty well year round to maintain 10%.
    Just trying to find that happy medium of the look I want and being strong. Have not found that perfect balance yet. The ebb and flow has me focusing on asthetics for a while as I have focused primarily on lifting heavy for the past year or so.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Man, I know you get sick of people saying this, but you really need to do it just once as a bucket list item. I think you will have the time of your life.

Anyway, you look great FWIW.
    Thanks man. That is one of those things that I know I have to be 100% committed to do. I know the sacrifices involved and honestly at this point, I dont want to be that focused on myself. Kids are keeping me very busy these days and most days revolve around them. I will never say never, but it is not in the cards right now for me. I do enjoy competing in powerlifting though...and if injuries stay in check, I will probably take advantage of being under 198 to make a few good showings.

Originally Posted by Xscoot View Post
    Thank you!

So are you in for June 1? Could really use it as more motivation. Although I am a tad worried about going up against you.
    Not 100% sure what the june 1 deal is, but I am always in for 'putting up or shutting up'. Truth is, I will peak long before June 1. In all fairness, I am only competing with myself. This is something I have said I wanted to do, but have never wanted to pay the costs. I am ready to finally commit to getting in 'good' shape. Not contest good....but really good. So whatever that means.....I am in for it!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this only for members not planning on competing? I'm hoping to do a show or two in June so obviously will be cutting soon....
    Definitely not competing material but I'm game.

I'm trying desperately to drop that extra fat, doing the 2015 challenge and I am all on my lonesome here trying to drop this.
    And I'm crazy enough to try IF this time around (day 7 and counting). I definitely need a kick in the backside to get this done and you guys are so inspiring. Now pics are in bodyspace for the challenge so I have my baseline. (and no way will I post right after Kimm's pics in June )
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Totally my mindset. Since I'm not going to compete this year I felt a need to do something to motivate my cut. This cut however I'm not going as aggressive as previous ones. I always feel like I lose size the final 10-15lbs and I'm always happiest after I've gained back that 10-15 so that's where I'm aiming for.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Totally my mindset. Since I'm not going to compete this year I felt a need to do something to motivate my cut. This cut however I'm not going as aggressive as previous ones. I always feel like I lose size the final 10-15lbs and I'm always happiest after I've gained back that 10-15 so that's where I'm aiming for.
    It's been so long since I have been lean, I don't know where I will end up, but would like to get some better vascularity and take far enough to have a tight waist. Will see how it goes when I get to the hard part around April or May.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is this only for members not planning on competing? I'm hoping to do a show or two in June so obviously will be cutting soon....
    I think it's for anyone. It's not about winning, it's about showing progress, or at least that's how I took it. For some that might mean cutting, but for others it could be putting on size.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xscoot View Post
    Pictures to be posted June 1 2015. Rules for picture below.

No shirts, leg shots, color photos, bright lights straight on.

So far we have Frozensparky/Steffo99/Xscoot/Plateauplower/drudixon

Anyone else can join anytime. Good luck.
    This was the original post. It says nothing more than put up some pics......

Why is the word competition being used here..... me confused.

Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post

It was originally about xscoot calling out frozensparky on current build. I think there is some competitive component too, at least with oneself. Nobody wants to put up a picture of their efforts and look like a turd. Obviously with varying levels of starting physiques and some with years of actual competitive bodybuilding there may be some that are going to have an advantage. Just makes me want to be sure to bring my A game .

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not enough pics ppl. I didn't want to put up my sorry pics, but that's the deal. For better or worse, these are the before pics. Post em up peeps.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Not enough pics ppl. I didn't want to put up my sorry pics, but that's the deal. For better or worse, these are the before pics. Post em up peeps.
    Yep! As Dru said...."Put up or shut up!"

I dont see this as a competition with anyone other than myself. The added accountability is just a tiny sliver of extra motivation. Truth is.....I will do it regardless. Approaching things like this without the INTERNAL drive to do it, is setting oneself up for failure in my opinion. I am here to support anyone who draws a line and reaches for a goal!

Now like Dru said..... In or....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>out!
    RAW lifts

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post

Honestly JJ it's way more a competition against yourself. Xscoot and I have a bit of a friendly comp going but it's more about showing improvement from now until then.

I never said people had to post a before pic but I suggest everyone takes them. If you want to post them now great, if you want to post them side by side come June that's fine by me as well. And honestly if you don't want to show them at all I'm not into calling people out for real so you won't hear anything from me anyways.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Oh God, I don't even wanna see my pics atm. Three months of down time took its toll on me.

But, I will put em up. Gimme a day or so because it's a big ordeal for me to post pics.

With all my physical problems atm I'm gonna cut. I was literally benching with 25# db's yesterday....... I ain't gonna grow like this.

I actually did situps yesterday.......... felt funny. I'm scared that I will look like a bag of bones at around 145. First time ever to cut too......scary $hit man.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine are under my bodyspace so nothing to hide

Just feeling a little weird about posting not so flattering bikini pics in the misc LOL!

I'd rather do the side by side in June - at least there will be "some" progress so I won't feel like such a loser!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm out. Too many goddamn rules.

Good luck to all participating!

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    Mine are under my bodyspace so nothing to hide

Just feeling a little weird about posting not so flattering bikini pics in the misc LOL!

I'd rather do the side by side in June - at least there will be "some" progress so I won't feel like such a loser!
    Same here. Goal by June 1 is to have what I consider a banging bikini bod. Woot!

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I'm out. Too many goddamn rules.

Good luck to all participating!
    Nope. You're in.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Same here. Goal by June 1 is to have what I consider a banging bikini bod. Woot!

Nope. You're in.
    I'll settle for shorts. Haven't worn shorts in years!

Chad, I think by posting in this thread, you are automatically in. Haven't you read the small print?
    ** Marie **

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll post my "beautiful" fulk figure when I go down to work out today hopefully the additional motivation will help me bring it in tighter for the stage. Accountability is an amazing motivator for me.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    I can't get photobucket to work so my starting pics are in my bodyspace.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Please no looking while eating, nothing is as humbling as sticking on your comp bikini the first time after bulking :/

Not officially cutting til after holidays but on maint for next three weeks then starting my cut.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    I posted up a link in the female section. I'm hoping we can get more over35 females to join.

reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please no looking while eating, nothing is as humbling as sticking on your comp bikini the first time after bulking :/

Not officially cutting til after holidays but on maint for next three weeks then starting my cut.
    Yes there is. Trying to stuff yourself into men's posing panties when your in off season.

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good to see new peeps and contestants! Not sure if I'm reading it wrong but it seems that some think this is "just for fun" or are building in excuses before we even barely have begun.

" Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure". ~Don Wilder

This thread is for "serious" fckers only! If you are just trying to look a tad better etc... then this is the wrong thread. There are plenty of threads for that. This "is" a competition to see who "has it" and who "doesn't". We all have aches/pains, family, financial pressures and concerns to get through. So fcking what. This is not the thread for them. I don't care if I'm the only one who's going to show off my win, but I will win. Nothing is better then waking up early on a Summers morning then feeling healthy, strong and shredded.

"Don't do what you'll have to find an excuse for". ~Proverb

Unless you are going to make significant progress or change or if your bag is to make excuses as to why you aren't going to come in your best then please move on. It will only bring down the "real deals".

Here is a picture I took today on my walk. I made a rock skip 14 times.

Yes there is. Trying to stuff yourself into men's posing panties when your in off season.
    Haha you know my feels lol

I'll grab one of my wifes bikini bottoms and try it out
    RAW lifts

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Pretty sure those stupid suits are just mocking us after bulks. I have the same feels about mine as well.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I posted up a link in the female section. I'm hoping we can get more over35 females to join.
    Im in, June 1st is my b-day... I will only be 34 though, still waiting on when i can officially be over35 and compete and dominate the masters division

I will post beginning pics in a few days... having a Dexa done, for shytes and giggles. Plan is to build for a few more weeks and then cut till the beginning of june so this thread falls in line with my plans nicely. Also, have like a ton of photo shoots that I have or will be scheduling.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Thanks for the link Kimm. I need to get back to posting. I have not been lean in 18 months… just eating and lifting. I'm having a breast augmentation week after next and once I'm recovered enough to lift again (after 6 weeks) I'm planning to go on a cut for the first time in two years. I'm definitely going to need some motivation and accountability.

You still fit in your suit which is awesome. Not all women can!

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Pretty sure those stupid suits are just mocking us after bulks. I have the same feels about mine as well.

Im in, June 1st is my b-day... I will only be 34 though, still waiting on when i can officially be over35 and compete and dominate the masters division

I will post beginning pics in a few days... having a Dexa done, for shytes and giggles. Plan is to build for a few more weeks and then cut till the beginning of june so this thread falls in line with my plans nicely. Also, have like a ton of photo shoots that I have or will be scheduling.
    Yes, nice to have you here! Photo shoots are a great motivator and that's my goal as well.

Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    Thanks for the link Kimm. I need to get back to posting. I have not been lean in 18 months… just eating and lifting. I'm having a breast augmentation week after next and once I'm recovered enough to lift again (after 6 weeks) I'm planning to go on a cut for the first time in two years. I'm definitely going to need some motivation and accountability.
    It's always so great to see you around girl, we miss you! Wishing you all the best with your upcoming surgery and healing vibes for a speedy recovery.

reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha you know my feels lol
    Yes and I can't even put on my smaller pair when my glutes are squared off and striated because it makes me think I'm trying to recreate the Goodbye Horses scene in Silence of the Lambs.