Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down Demoralizing comment

I usually hang out in the woman's forum, and I have a log in sponsored sups, but felt I had to post this here.

Yesterday I asked a trainer I know for advice. He is legit, was a pro bb, knows his stuff.. I've known him a long time and respect him. I told him I was fairly happy with my last bulk/ cut but that My legs looked stringy when i got super lean ( I'm 5'10" this is always an issue) I asked how he thought I should switch things up now, with a goal of adding a bit to my legs/ glutes. He asked how old I am, and when I said 45, he said, " you're past your prime, there's really nothing special"😔😢😱😨😭

Ouch! I'm not delusional, I know age is an issue but that seemed a bit indelicate. If I get past the mindfuk of that comment I think I've dine some good work in the past 2 yrs, my lifts have gone up like crazy, and I still have no prob losing bf when cutting.

Anyway I had to vent...figured maybe some of you could commiserate lol....
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Squats is the answer. I'm 3 years older than you still getting bigger and stronger. Age is nothing until you let it be.

Maybe change gym to here - http://www.metroflexsanantonio.com/ http://www.********.com/MetroFlexSanAntonio

I started at Metroflex Plano(Now ...Destination Dallas) almost 4 years ago. If the San Antonio staff is similar to Plano would be a very good place to go.

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hammerfelt View Post
    Squats is the answer. I'm 3 years older than you still getting bigger and stronger. Age is nothing until you let it be.

Maybe change gym to here - http://www.metroflexsanantonio.com/ http://www.********.com/MetroFlexSanAntonio

I started at Metroflex Plano(Now ...Destination Dallas) almost 4 years ago. If the San Antonio staff is similar to Plano would be a very good place to go.

I've heard of that gym. I train at Olympic Gym, I'm a trainer too so was just looking for a new perspective. If you're ever in SA check out Olympic, it's been named one of the top 50 badass gyms in the country. 

And I agree, the comment doesn't matter bc I plan to continue training like a beast as I always have, lol. Still stuff like that messes with ur head a little....

Oh and I squat, thrust, you name it...genetics lol.

Oh are u a powerlifting? Ian Bell trains at Olympic
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd be very disappointed in that trainer if I were you. People can still put on muscle and size in their 40's and beyond, to think otherwise is ridiculous. It may not be as easy, but people do it all the time. Forget the haters and keep killing your workouts. Maybe a change in program is in order to help you achieve your goal.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    I've heard of that gym. I train at Olympic Gym, I'm a trainer too so was just looking for a new perspective. If you're ever in SA check out Olympic, it's been named one of the top 50 badass gyms in the country. 

And I agree, the comment doesn't matter bc I plan to continue training like a beast as I always have, lol. Still stuff like that messes with ur head a little....

Oh and I squat, thrust, you name it...genetics lol.

Oh are u a powerlifting? Ian Bell trains at Olympic
    Sounds like a good gym. I just noticed Golds on your profile.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bos: your picture:

most girls TWENTY FIVE wish they could look that good......

your "trainer", is an a-hole.....don't have anything to do with him....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Disregard ahole comments from aholes.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP,

I can understand feeling down. We (meaning the O-35 crew) obviously don’t know who your trainer is. But me personally, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

When he said, “You’re past your prime..” perhaps he meant, “if you compete with athlete’s in their 20’s you will not win.”

Again, assuming he meant to say what my interpretation is, of course we masters athletes CANNOT compete against the younger athletes.

This is why we have weight AND age classes in bodybuilding, powerlifting, weightlifting, strongman, board shorts, etc...

I mean, I know there are young Chinese girls who can snatch more than my max clean and jerk. I’m not delusional. But this does not mean I should stop doing what I LOVE.

And if you really, really look at the bigger picture, for example, there are many master athletes here who look better and who are stronger than the great majority of the younger population. Off the top of my head, check out these members:

Kimm4
    Bodyhard
    Ironwill
    InducedDrag
    Cmoore
    Bustasinclair

Etc..etc..

Actually, just go visit this O-35 thread and you’ll know what I mean.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6151613&page=1

And I know I speak for them when I say we NEVER use our age as an excuse to be the best we can be. Neither should you.

We look at gravity and we look at father time straight in the eye and we say “EAT $HIT AND DIE!!”

You’re 45? You look great, regardless of your age. Keep pursuing your passion.

PS- you know what? I changed my mind. Your trainer is a dooshbag..
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice to see you here, Bos. The trainer may be legit, but his comment to you shows that he has some major shortcomings in knowledge and tact. I personally would avoid him in the future.

p.s. You look fabulous

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The one thing is he didn't really care,your not his client.
    If you were i think his words would of been a little different.
    One comment/opinion isn't the end of the world.
    You can always make improvement if you focus on what your trying to accomplish and train hard.
    If you want those quads go get em and let nothing get in your way.

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    Bos: your picture:

most girls TWENTY FIVE wish they could look that good......

your "trainer", is an a-hole.....don't have anything to do with him....
    AWww shucks thanks

For the record he's not my trainer. We both train clients out of the same gym, though.
    And I know the comment won't stop me from training as hard as I always do nor will it change my goals. I certainly don't feel too old to keep kicking ass, lol

Thanks everyone

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look into Bret Contreras' stuff (the glute guy). Especially the work he has done with his mom who is in her 60s.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Look into Bret Contreras' stuff (the glute guy). Especially the work he has done with his mom who is in her 60s.

He's great, I've got lots of his books and I read all his blogs. The dude knows his stuff for sure...

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another video with his stepmom.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    " you're past your prime, there's really nothing special"����������
    Hey Bos!

My recommendation for a comment like this?

A kick in the twig and berries!

Wuvs Mo
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You sure your "friend" is an x pro bodybuilder and that he "knows his stuff"?

Seems to me your friend is clueless.

So tell him to go suck a f'cking egg and see if he can get some milk out of it.

As to your question, you wanna get bigger legs then you need to do the following;

Squats
    Leg press
    Hack Squats
    Lunges
    SLDL
    Leg Curls
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

As to your question, you wanna get bigger legs then you need to do the following;

Squats
    Leg press
    Hack Squats
    Lunges
    SLDL
    Leg Curls
    All of the above and more ...check, lol

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of the above and more ...check, lol
    Explain more.
    On the list for Bannukah

Haha thanks Mo. Yeah the more I think bout it the more I realize what a sh*t comment it was.

Squats
    Leg press
    Hack Squats
    Lunges
    SLDL
    Leg Curls
    Explain more.
    Hip thrusts, glute bridges, step ups, kg swings, reverse hypers, slrdls.....

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP

Welcome to the >35. We could use a few more dedicated individuals around these parts!

One thing I have noticed about "Pro's" especially male pros. There seems to be very little longevity with maintaining physiques like thiers going into middle age and later. I believe this is because of the high level of dependency on drugs to achieve the super-human levels these guys carry today. I think as people get older, they realize that a supplement regimen like that can not be maintained indefinitely. At least not if they care about their health (which a lot of guys start to do at 40 and beyond).

You on the other hand, are not playing by those rules. Neither are most natural or only mildly enhanced competitors (where you will notice many older guys right up there with younger ones). You are well within your bounds to still make progress at 45.

Just chalk it up to some meat head who has really lost his ability to envision people who train without an over dependence on external supplements.

You look great.....amazing really regardless of age.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Squats
    Leg press
    Hack Squats
    Lunges
    SLDL
    Leg Curls
    Don't mean to be bias, but gotta include

FRONT SQUATS

in the list.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Hip thrusts, glute bridges, step ups, kg swings, reverse hypers, slrdls.....
    OK, here is the thing, to build "size" you don't need all that other stuff, remember you want size no? So less is more when it comes to size.

Stick to the basics, trust me on this one, or don't.
    On the list for Bannukah

Squats
    Leg press
    Hack Squats
    Lunges
    SLDL
    Leg Curls
    OK, here is the thing, to build "size" you don't need all that other stuff, remember you want size no? So less is more when it comes to size.

Stick to the basics, trust me on this one, or don't.
    In theory I agree I added other stuff as accessory work when the big lifts didn't give me results i wanted. And yes when I'm trying to grow I eat

I can leg press 13 plates per side. I can hip thrust 315. I deadlift 275 and Rdl 225. I'm plenty strong just have a LOT of leg to fill out lol

I can leg press 13 plates per side. I can hip thrust 315. I deadlift 275 and Rdl 225. I'm plenty strong just have a LOT of leg to fill out lol
    If you can do all the above (I call buLLsh!t on the 13 plates per side by the way) then why the f'ck are you here in the OV35 making a thread?????
    On the list for Bannukah

PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10) PlayerSupreme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He MAY be a gym rat bodybuilder lifter mainstream juicer dude but he has NO social skills and your not subject to HIS preconceived notions of the sport. I took a 46 year old woman who was a size 16 down to a size 4 and entered her in a local competition. She won in 2 categories. She had never did anything athletic in her life. In fact teaching her to stay on beat for her posing routine which I choreographed (dance background) sucked and I woulda pulled my hair out if I had any.

So I'd say stick you your path and your own guns.

Good luck.
    http://theplayersupremeshow.info/howtoescalatetosex

Squats
    Leg press
    Hack Squats
    Lunges
    SLDL
    Leg Curls
    If you can do all the above (I call buLLsh!t on the 13 plates per side by the way) then why the f'ck are you here in the OV35 making a thread?????

Wow. Well...I've got a vid of the leg press at least. I'll post it after work. My apologies for whatever it was you found offensive.

Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow that's a bit harsh to say. Sorry to hear that OP. You can and will get bigger, ignore the trainer!
    Eat Clean, Train Hard.

It's all in your diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ahh welcome to the past your prime club. We have a secret handshake and a weekly chicken dinner.

Seriously though, so what, you look great ta hell with him.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow. Well...I've got a vid of the leg press at least. I'll post it after work. My apologies for whatever it was you found offensive.
    I would like to see the vid. Not because I don't believe you, just because I would like to see the vid
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.