Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lack the cardio fitness levels to speak during sex
    We don't negotiate with feminists.

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Neybor View Post
    I lack the cardio fitness levels to speak during sex
    Buy a high altitude training mask...they are like 80 bucks....
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Colonia View Post
    If srs. Ure doing it super wrong brah.

Thats some beta weird fgt chit mane

Ive had 150-200 woman and didnt say a word.

misc gonna misc lmaoooo

Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Droppin loads!!!!"
    732 NJ Crew

DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSBP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dissappointed in you guys. I scrolled through the first two pages and not a "Pepper your Angus" was seen.

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Natural View Post
    Thanks, we'll bang okay?

I noticed you have to build up really carefully though. Some woman don't take it like this immediately. The warming up part is a lot of fun though. Never had a woman who didn't go all the way.
    This guy is a naughty farmer.

KTJR brah.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew
    Actually Enjoys Clubbing Crew

Play MY MMORPG: Marvel Heroes. http://www.marvelheroes.com/

IG: DAaaMan64

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sometimes in order not to cum I have to talk to myself (not out loud for reasons which will become obvious in a second)

- oh sheit, her ass is fine, don't cum yet, she is about to cum again, ok don't pay any attention to her, ok what do I have to do tomorrow? umm... dog sheit! Dog sheitting on a dead guy! umm... a cat peeing on a dead mailman in my driveway, right in his mouth. An ugly fat guy is shietting on a mailman and the cat.. umm... oh ok, she came, ok, I can stop now, Jesus...

usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    So a guy slaps you in the face and that means you don't like when he talks dirty to you... I like your logic by association.

19 year old says don't talk dirty. The epitomy of a source for your information on life and sex. Strong Misc, strong.

Women get off on it. Do you get off on dirty talk? Do you really think they are any different? I'm not saying call her a whore, you start slow and escalate based on how she responds with the lighter stuff. You guys have a lot to learn. That or you're fuking a bunch of boring as women, or living the ONS "dream". That sucks.

Edit: I'll give an example since you fuks will be like, "zomg you don't know what you're talking about!!!" Banging girlfriend, she was on about her 6th orgasm and they had started to slow. I grabbed her around the neck, looked her right in the eyes, and told her I wanted her to cum for me right now. Her eyes went huge and boom orgasm. I repeated similarly with a couple other choices phrases / things I knew would get her off, she was in double digits before the end . Now, after the fact, I commented that she got off to me grabbing her by the neck. She said no, what got her off was me demanding of her to cum, it was incredibly fuk'ing hot, very dominant, and showed I wanted it badly. It was the words that did it... not the action.

In before someone tries the above and girl cries or calls him an asshat.
    lol ok
    *San Diego Chargers Crew*
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Give it to me baby. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
    And all the girls say I'm pretty fly
    For a white guy.
    Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seis.

Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stebular will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hit me again master!

..she's gonna hit me for saying that :/
    *lost over 100lbs crew*
    *I don't like Motley crew*
    *mile in 5 minutes crew*

I shave my balls with a bic razor.... So smooth.

Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cosko9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "You look even fatter naked"

Chicks dig it