Closed Thread
Page 162 of 238 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 7135
    limp wristed little fairy bemine's Avatar
    bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by echo6 View Post
    did no contact for a couple weeks. was okay. family member died and she came to visitation/funeral with my fam and i. we smashed a bunch obv.

2 days later and i miss talking to her like crazy i just wanna text her brahs fukkkkkkkkkkk. i think today was really tough because i didnt do anything/see anyone. just stayed inside. should i text her just to keep my sanity today? it just keeps getting worse and worse idk how i'm gunna sleep. when i go out and see my friends i'm obviously at my best. today/right now has just been really hard.
    No you don't text her goddamnit, go out and run for 2 hours, organize your clothes, mop the floors. It's just temporary, just today. Not worth it.
    ayyy lmao

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by echo6 View Post
    did no contact for a couple weeks. was okay. family member died and she came to visitation/funeral with my fam and i. we smashed a bunch obv.

2 days later and i miss talking to her like crazy i just wanna text her brahs fukkkkkkkkkkk. i think today was really tough because i didnt do anything/see anyone. just stayed inside. should i text her just to keep my sanity today? it just keeps getting worse and worse idk how i'm gunna sleep. when i go out and see my friends i'm obviously at my best. today/right now has just been really hard.
    This is a perfect example of why you can't break NC.

Go do something and forget about it man, she's gone from your life.

petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thinking about my ex and the good times we had, how everything fell apart, how special she was to me, how much it hurt to lose her. More than 2 years and I still think of her from time to time. We had such a connection.

She was selfish sometimes and bossy and stubborn and cold, but she was the light of my life nonetheless.

Everyone has faults, but love is about acceptance, and she was so damn easy to accept. So smart and so sensitive and so passionate and so feminine.

As much as I still love her as a person, I realize that she only came into my life to help me grow and mature as a person. I'm better having loved and lost.

I still miss her every once in a while. It still feels like it shouldn't have ended. I miss what could've been. But I fell in love again after her, so I know she isn't the only one I'm capable of loving romantically. She made me a better version of myself and then said goodbye forever.

Her loss.

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Orzel8 View Post
    you are right man, I have no problem going no contact, but I guess my conscious wont let me until I have convinced myself that she deserves to have no contact. Part of me feels like it was my fault in the first place for allowing all this to happen knowing I was making a mistake. I almost feel like I deserve to get punished with the apartment burden as I should have known better. My original plan was to stay at home for another year and save for a down payment on a condo, she convinced me otherwise and I have a personality that when put on the spot I make irrational decisions even though I know better.

She was always very pushy and demanding when she wanted her way and the times I don't give in she would try to guilt trip me. Hopefully I can find someone to sublet my apartment and find a place with a room mate or something. I guess you live and learn right.

Anyway sorry for the book but typing this **** out is helping me realize all this.
    trust us dude. she had been thinking about doing this for a while. 10 to 1 she had set that up with those that helped her move in the first place. she knew what would set you off and cause a fight so she did it knowing you'd be gone and could get her stuff out. females are cold, calculating humans. see the poster below. hell she probably had her new BF come help pack up poster's stuff and ship it back to him.
    Originally Posted by zackarykapowski View Post
    Yeah definite dikk move on her part. 3 weeks lol. She could have at least helped you out until you figured something else to do. Doesn't shock me though. I moved across country for my ex. Gave up everything after she begged me to and guilt tripped me. Would cry and everything. Finally did it. Lived w her for a year and a half. I came to visit my family and she cancelled my plane ticket and shipped my stuff back without warning lol. Couldn't believe it, still can't to be honest, but what can you do? Don't feel bad bro, it happens.
    had a girl I was living with just take the keys to the house off my key chain at night so when I came back home I found out that I couldn't get in the house.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    Lol, you *******... she left you for dead with no warning like a coward while you were out and yet you STILL want to be there "for her"? Plus you are stuck with more bills and chit. Are you retarded? NO CONTACT! NOW! That sloot will be "fall" for another guy sooner than you think. Don't underestimate her, it's easier for girls to move on, even the ugly/fat ones.
    3 years man, its hard just to turn your back on that. But its been 2 days since we spoke. She has some **** still at my place and has a spare key so I will have to tell her to take it out and leave me the key.. Main reason I was even considering "being there" is because she really doesn't have too many friends that she trusts with this kind of stuff. And her parents aren't the type of people to understand this stuff, I know depression is a serious thing and I KNOW she suffers from it. She always has, its just not until now she has admitted it. I would like to be sure she gets the proper help and all but I know its not my problem anymore. She was selfish so now its my turn.

On another note I got a tinder last night and have a couple girls interest already so moving on from this is going to be much easier than I thought. Im not really a moron when it comes to girls like most miscers I know how it works. I was in control of the relationship for the most part, just little instances when she would get her way cause I was trying to be a good boyfriend rather than an "alpha". Most of the relationship consisted of her trying to prove to me that shes "different". Maybe that's where it went wrong idk, maybe I did put her under too much pressure, but that's who I am and I expect what I expect.

Anyway, ill probably contact one of her friends that I believe to be a honest and moral person and let them know what is going on with her and to have them talk to her or something. Other than that not much else I can do without investing too much.. thanks for your input though I do appreciate it.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Chicago Crew***
    ★★★ EDC Chicago 2013 Crew ★★★

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed" -Albert Einstein

Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    trust us dude. she had been thinking about doing this for a while. 10 to 1 she had set that up with those that helped her move in the first place. she knew what would set you off and cause a fight so she did it knowing you'd be gone and could get her stuff out. females are cold, calculating humans. see the poster below. hell she probably had her new BF come help pack up poster's stuff and ship it back to him.
    I wouldn't go that far, I know she loved me and she did what she could to prove it. Was one of the most loyal girls ive met, I think she thought that because of this she deserved to be treated like a fairytale princess, her biggest flaw is her inability to be in touch with reality. She was very needy and selfish and her attitude to me was the main reason I wouldn't give her what she wanted.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Chicago Crew***
    ★★★ EDC Chicago 2013 Crew ★★★

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed" -Albert Einstein

Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by petemar View Post
    Great mindset. Some of the greatest things in life only last a short while but have a profound effect on us.

If your end-goal were easy, it wouldn't be worth the time and effort and perseverance to achieve it. You're running a marathon and you're between mile markers. Realize how significant it is that you're running a marathon in the first place, dig deep, and gather the strength to make it to the finish line. The experiences that force us to dig deep for the resources to keep moving forward are the ones that define us; they give us character and strength and perspective. Keep on keeping on, man. You'll make it.
    that damn marathon lol I needed to hear this...ts been tough for me to accept that it will take time for the pieces to fall into place, usually Im more relaxed but when I realize I'm in my mid 20's it starts to scare the crap out of me, especially when it comes to relationships I start to feel really crappy thinkin that I guess it just wasnt the right time for me to have something serious yet...I guess theres also an upside to this, the fact that the journey is still going, I dont have to settle down yet but have lots of time to continue the school, live elsewhere, meet new people, make strong lifelong friends with future classmates and completely phuck chit up in a new city..

Really have realized lately that life is not easy, but last thing I'd ever do is give up, I'm always the most resilient motherphucker I know and that will make the difference.

Gonna kill it this weekend, just had an offer of a big volunteering opportunity I've been trying to nail for the past few months so that's good and the fitness keeps improving, however Im still not there yet, really is a phucking marathon, I chit u not, when I finally make it I will not give a chit about some sloot who cheated and left thinking she could do much better

MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSUSpartan1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rezzurect View Post
    that damn marathon lol I needed to hear this...ts been tough for me to accept that it will take time for the pieces to fall into place, usually Im more relaxed but when I realize I'm in my mid 20's it starts to scare the crap out of me, especially when it comes to relationships I start to feel really crappy thinkin that I guess it just wasnt the right time for me to have something serious yet...I guess theres also an upside to this, the fact that the journey is still going, I dont have to settle down yet but have lots of time to continue the school, live elsewhere, meet new people, make strong lifelong friends with future classmates and completely phuck chit up in a new city..

Really have realized lately that life is not easy, but last thing I'd ever do is give up, I'm always the most resilient motherphucker I know and that will make the difference.

Gonna kill it this weekend, just had an offer of a big volunteering opportunity I've been trying to nail for the past few months so that's good and the fitness keeps improving, however Im still not there yet, really is a phucking marathon, I chit u not, when I finally make it I will not give a chit about some sloot who cheated and left thinking she could do much better
    NC is seriously like a drug addiction no joke. It's been 12 days, and I keep having dreams of us getting back together, and want to tell them to her but I know there's no point, and 99.9% chance she would ignore me anyways.

Just sucks. I wish I could just know if she is ever gonna contact me again. 5 years with someone, and over just like that. She moves back from Atlanta soon, and she's been on my mind the last 3-4 days non-stop. Have been pretty good the last couple weeks other than my birthday, but this week has been ****ty.

Registered User zackarykapowski's Avatar
    zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post

had a girl I was living with just take the keys to the house off my key chain at night so when I came back home I found out that I couldn't get in the house.
    Yep, crazy bro. I actually talked to her not long ago and she said she did nothing wrong by doing that lol. Oh well, nothing you can do. I could have understanded if she wanted to break up, that's fine, but not try and destroy my whole life. What's done is done though. Most people just do what's best for them and are selfish. It just always baffled me how she thought it was ok for her to do what she did, but like I said, oh well, who cares? It's over and done with.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just started NC today. Me and my girl had a mutual break up because I was moving and we have already done long distance for a year and we decided it took too much. Its been 4 days, 3 of which we sort of talked, and then today she facetimed me and I told her id call her back. Told her on the phone we need to stop talking for a while until things cool down and i can acclimate. She obvi didnt take it very nicely so she texted me and i texted her back and what not. But it ended with her saying she loved me too, and that it was unfair that i said we would stay friends and then I changed my mind.

I explained to her that its too hard on me and toys with my emotions. I fakin love this chick and it tears me apart that a reletively good relationship is now gone because of distance. I just wanna hug her and not see her cry. I have also unfollowed her on social media and vice versa.

help me brahs
    *uncle said I was a good kisser crew*

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CShanny View Post
    just started NC today. Me and my girl had a mutual break up because I was moving and we have already done long distance for a year and we decided it took too much. Its been 4 days, 3 of which we sort of talked, and then today she facetimed me and I told her id call her back. Told her on the phone we need to stop talking for a while until things cool down and i can acclimate. She obvi didnt take it very nicely so she texted me and i texted her back and what not. But it ended with her saying she loved me too, and that it was unfair that i said we would stay friends and then I changed my mind.

I explained to her that its too hard on me and toys with my emotions. I fakin love this chick and it tears me apart that a reletively good relationship is now gone because of distance. I just wanna hug her and not see her cry. I have also unfollowed her on social media and vice versa.

help me brahs
    This sucks Bro, it will get better but you have to shut the communications down. Everytime you hear from her it will tear your heart out. Start following a different schedule in your life. I replaced the time I would normally go over to my exgf house with the gym time or a walk.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishMisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just over a week of NC with ex that works at same place. kept talking to her after we split (because im dumb) she met some new guy and stopped speaking with me, then she randomly asks for a lift to work... i told her off saying that im not some c&nt who's going to come running whenever she asks me to and then she got mad, told me her new man is 'more exciting than you were' and hes soo much better (she kissed me a week before this and apparently been seeing new guy for 2 months lol).. havent spoke since, she blocked me on whatsapp..(now has unblocked me) but we havent spoken/made eye contact at work and i walk past her atleast 5 times a day.

things are real awkward.. how do i proceed? im not apologising..
    You on that ****gy time cuzzzzzzzz?

Always reppin back

Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 1, day fukn 1.

Feeling numb right now. In the 2 months after we mutually broke up because of distance we kept talking like we were still together. Then she ends things totally and wants to be friends, 2 weeks later she goes on a date. I tried to end things nicely. I was a beta in the last week and don't expect her to come back. She was my oneitis.
    Last edited by Aether2; 08-20-2014 at 04:50 PM.

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stay strong brahs, after I smashed my ex last Sunday I've been thinking about her more which upsets me. I honestly don't want her back anymore but she has been crossing my mind these past 2 days. I don't think it was a good idea to smash her, back on NC I go.

Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep going brah's....while this week has been a little bit of a downer, (people have commented on me being noticeably upset and its still because of this) buttt I kicked up my training to twice a day, hovering at the minus 40 pound mark, and getting stronger by the day, fukking HIIT interval circuits are treating me well, been training 6x a week too and actually dont feel burnt but even more energized and am making a lot of progress which is weird cuz im not resting that much....Also waiting to hear back to see if my first published paper was accepted with another 3 soon on the way fuark! Never thought things would have turned out so well after losing 1.5+ years of research at beggining of grad school...Plus I have a well earned week off from work/school next week, first time I take ANY time off in 2 years lol gonna be nice to relax and study at my own pace, and sleep in a little too

Hold on brah's, this is the time where we become great, time to make those people that betrayed your trust realize what a mistake that was, time to upgrade, time to start that winter bulk or continue cutting to new levels, time to go out and meet new people, network and take chances in your careers...Prepping my rezzurection tattoo as well for when the pieces finally fall into place

Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just dumped my girlfriend, she treated me like a doormat. I've had enough.

hold me brahs, I'm a wreck.

Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000) Aether2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deathcore View Post

Das it mane, you made the right decision. Ignore her.

AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EnglishMisc View Post
    but we havent spoken/made eye contact at work and i walk past her atleast 5 times a day.

things are real awkward.. how do i proceed? im not apologising..
    Stay no contact unless you NEED to talk to her for business reasons. What do you other guys think about NC at work? I'm thinking just pretend she's not there unless she goes out of her way to say hi. Then give one word response unless it's something work related.
    "I do sports. Not try to be the best at exercising."
    4L of water a day crew

AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This stuff works brah trust it. Gets easier.
    "I do sports. Not try to be the best at exercising."
    4L of water a day crew

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mini rambling i have going on tonight. I Saw my ex driving around today we were headed in our car in opposite direction at a stop light. Pretty sure she saw me neither of us acknowledged each other, not sure how I feel about it. I guess curiosity got the best of me so when I went home I reinstalled wordswithfriends back on my phone. When we first met we played it during our date and have been playing it ever since. So when she dumped me I deleted off my phone since I didnt want any form of communication from her. So when I reinstalled it back what do u know she requested to play a new game with me. I was kinda torn that she still hasnt contacted me via txt but I do feel kinda better knowing that she iniated some kind of contact, sorry for the ramble it prob sounds childish. Still going strong on nc though feels good man.

xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    Mini rambling i have going on tonight. I Saw my ex driving around today we were headed in our car in opposite direction at a stop light. Pretty sure she saw me neither of us acknowledged each other, not sure how I feel about it. I guess curiosity got the best of me so when I went home I reinstalled wordswithfriends back on my phone. When we first met we played it during our date and have been playing it ever since. So when she dumped me I deleted off my phone since I didnt want any form of communication from her. So when I reinstalled it back what do u know she requested to play a new game with me. I was kinda torn that she still hasnt contacted me via txt but I do feel kinda better knowing that she iniated some kind of contact, sorry for the ramble it prob sounds childish. Still going strong on nc though feels good man.
    I don't think thats the case, because the same thing happened to me when i reinstalled WWF onto my phone. Did it because a friend wanted to play and when i logged in, a popup said my ex (along with another person) had requested to play. I asked the other person if they really invited me because I was curious as well anddd they said no. They don't even play it anymore. So i chalked it up as WWF trying to generate games for dat dere advertising $$$.

I can be wrong, but for your sake... go with it

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xTENACITY View Post
    I don't think thats the case, because the same thing happened to me when i reinstalled WWF onto my phone. Did it because a friend wanted to play and when i logged in, a popup said my ex (along with another person) had requested to play. I asked the other person if they really invited me because I was curious as well anddd they said no. They don't even play it anymore. So i chalked it up as WWF trying to generate games for dat dere advertising $$$.

I can be wrong, but for your sake... go with it
    It still says she's active wish I didn't deleted it so I could've know when she requested me sounds pretty pathetic huh? Lol

Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We arranged to go get dinner at 8:30. She got drunk with some people that she lives with (college dorms). Doesn't come back till 10:30. I am very upset at her making me wait 2 hours for her and tell her. Screams at me that I'm trying to control her. Scratches me and tries to take my phone of me.

Got a brigade of texts saying I'm sorry today.

I don't know what to do guys.

zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000)

We arranged to go get dinner at 8:30. She got drunk with some people that she lives with (college dorms). Doesn't come back till 10:30. I am very upset at her making me wait 2 hours for her and tell her. Screams at me that I'm trying to control her. Scratches me and tries to take my phone of me.

Got a brigade of texts saying I'm sorry today.

I don't know what to do guys.
    If these are samegirl you talkin about... well she needs to learn to respect you... but... meanwhile you need to respect yourself too!!! You dumped her because she was treating you like a doormat..and you again let her to treat you like a doormat?

errr...grow some ballz!!!!

Originally Posted by zobara View Post
    If these are samegirl you talkin about... well she needs to learn to respect you... but... meanwhile you need to respect yourself too!!! You dumped her because she was treating you like a doormat..and you again let her to treat you like a doormat?

errr...grow some ballz!!!!

Second post was the reason I dumped her dude. There was no again.

zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000)
    Second post was the reason I dumped her dude. There was no again.
    Ah...ok... then you already know what to do... time is too precious to waste!!! ... and it seems she is a wasted time for you...

and don't let yourself to be a "wreck" after such woman,
    start this by stopping calling yourself "wreck".

Originally Posted by zobara View Post
    Ah...ok... then you already know what to do... time is too precious to waste!!! ... and it seems she is a wasted time for you...

and don't let yourself to be a "wreck" after such woman,
    start this by stopping calling yourself "wreck".
    You're so right man. Thank you so much, I'm wasting my time being upset and thinking that she'll change.

I'm not a wreck, I'm a dude that doesn't tolerate **** from anyone.

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Manes.. It's so much better for my mental health that I never had to see any of that crap

I hopefully will have no idea ever what she's up to

I feel bad for u guys that get it thrown in ur face .. My first ex I've seen date many guys, once the feels r gone it shouldn't affect you that much.
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're so right man. Thank you so much, I'm wasting my time being upset and thinking that she'll change.

I'm not a wreck, I'm a dude that doesn't tolerate **** from anyone.
    Das it mane, das it.

Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    Das it mane, das it.
    thanks brah.

Day 2:

+ She called me at 2 am, ignored it
    + Sent me a bunch of texts saying "babe, I'd do anything for you", didn't reply, too late for that now.

Closed Thread
Page 162 of 238 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast