MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000)

Fruit/veggie type powders.

I also put this main supplement forum but wanted see any you ladies had any experience these type supplements.

my copy/paste

Start off I we prefer real food any day week. But my Wife works in ER and doing her internship so putting in a ton of hours and she would like to try one those powders that contain a lot servings fruits and veggies.

Could anyone recommend one that is good? Always worried about fake supplements or not true to what label says. We did juicing and was great, but the cost can become a killer considering how much veggies you really need get cup of juice.

Thank you in advance.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    I rep everyone 500+ 100%. Leave comment and I will get you back.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you talking about things like Reds/Greens from Controlled Labs I think it is? I think you're better off making sure you get your multi in and then fitting in real fruits/veggies at home when you can. You should be able to get all the vitamins you need in a day from eating a reasonable amount of fruits and veggies, no need to overdo it. (Not sure if I got the co name right, I swear somebody around here sells "Reds/Greens.")
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think i know what you want. Check out the BB store and the Green Foods section: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/greensfood.html

I was actually looking into this too. I travel alot and dont always eat right, so i thought about supplementing with a product from this section. i've read Controlled Labs Orange Triad is good and S.A.N Green Supreme Fusion.

Hope that link helps.

emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only one I have tried is called Nanogreens 10. I have a hard time digesting veggies sometimes so in order to get as many in as I should, I will sometimes use the powder. They have a fruit one too but I have never tried it. It is tasty and easily mixed into smoothies.