Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Want Better Serratus

I do a lot of acrobatic/bodyweight training as it is but I really want to blow up my serratus definition, what are your favorite exercises for that?
    "If you make yourself more than just a man, you become something else entirely"

***Canadian Crew***

mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definition is done in the kitchen, however if you're looking to train the serratus than pullovers are a good option.

SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree, pullovers, but mainly making sure that you are pretty clean with your diet. You want to keep decreasing bodyfat %, but maintaining lean muscle mass. They'll start to pop.
    Paul Almeida

SD Pharmaceuticals Representative
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/sdpharmaceuticals
    www.twitter.com/SDSupplements
    www.instagram.com/sdsupplements
    www.pinterest.com/sdpharmaceuticals/
    www.plus.google.com/101244115719190321489/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/SDSupplements

Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I never understood this dumb idea on bb.com forums...someone asks how to train a bodypart and everybody answers bodyfat levels. What the actual f###???

Anyway, on topic: exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ChestWt.html#anchor682036

mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never understand how people think they can train for definition!

Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sinsst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go click on his name, look at his profile, look at the pictures, then come back here and tell me your answer was well thought out and not some automatic reply.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a part where is more noticeable at lower body fat percentage. Hit some straight arm pull downs and pull overs.

Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mr.average View Post
    Definition is done in the kitchen, however if you're looking to train the serratus than pullovers are a good option.
    cool thx I don't do too many of those atm. healthy diet is no prob, one of the things I do well!
    "If you make yourself more than just a man, you become something else entirely"

***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by Sinsst View Post
    Go click on his name, look at his profile, look at the pictures, then come back here and tell me your answer was well thought out and not some automatic reply.
    Still is, to define to make sharp/visibly. You seem to think definition is related to size, must be HD TV's being large has you confused
    The question was for definition, blowing up would be meaning to increase size, which I gave an exercise for. Why have you got your knickers in a twist?

OP - Overhead press & incline press will also work the serratus to a lesser extent. Place your hand on your stratus, now raise your other arm overhead you'll feel it working especially at the lockout position.
    Last edited by mr.average; 07-02-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: addition

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mr.average View Post
    Definition is done in the kitchen,
    Pretty much this. I don't do anything special for serratus but they're coming in pretty well.

blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackmadcow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can do pullovers and dips

also lower your bf

Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brynden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    military press and incline press

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Antrozous View Post
    I do a lot of acrobatic/bodyweight training as it is but I really want to blow up my serratus definition, what are your favorite exercises for that?
    Fork Put-Downs and Table Pushaways will show whatever development you've managed to attain.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My serratus pops out incidentally from the other exercises I do. I'm pretty sure it all comes naturally as all the muscles around your shoulder joint become stronger and more stable.

CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaseyofDoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The serrates pulls forward the shoulder blade. Straight arm pulldowns and Incline shoulder press are what work for me.