Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ambitionforever View Post
    I've seen people jump on their friends cars all the time, it's not a big deal.
    yeah causing permanent damage to one of the 2 or 3 most expensive things anyone will ever buy in their life, their car... no big deal

UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UserChris94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man **** that bitch if she cant ****ing conclude her boyfriends is not only an idiot but is at fault she shouldnt be close to a superior man like you op no homo

Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was having a pissy day back in high school and some kid found a hair on the ground a put it on my head so I pushed his head into a wall. I agree with OP, but dont take him to court he might say u assaulted him.

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Lol OP I hope he counter sues you for assault.

I mean I'd be pissed, but I'd probably yell at him and see if he did it as a "joke" or for a different reason before escalating chit.
    Is jumping on a car considered a 'joke' now?
    All that's missing is the dumbkunt screaming "ITS A PRANK BRO" whilst getting the **** beat out of him.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by scythiss1 View Post
    He was trying to be friendly but who the hell jumps on someones car. He is 26 years old.

Because I wooped his ass and now I'm an *******.

there was a type in original post so I changed it. They told me they won't be friends with me any more.

Her choice. Also read above.

This one kid I met, I sorta new him, he ****ing pissed on the front of my car, and acts like were chill and that I trust him.

His ego is to high when it comes to business n **** with him. He wanted to work together (irl), as a lawn mowing business, said our goal is to be done in 3 minutes, and we are suppose to not care about how it looks.

Then he told me to write us a legal agreement as if I am a ****ing lawyer and know state laws.

He ignores everything and said one individual cannot overtake and make all the decisions, but he did exactly that.

Said "no no man, you are thinking to much about it, it will be easy!".

Trust me, it was ****ing annoying as ****. He believes because he got in trouble with the popo, and talked to a few people because of what he did, that he now has "connections" so he can make anything successful now.

really?

SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SONOFABULK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Change the title you stupid ***
    [] Misc Cologne Crew []

Smells Good Man

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb beating someone up everytime I get in a traffic accident. Stfu you and OP belong in the same immature boat.
    Because getting into a traffic 'ACCIDENT' is the same as some guy 'PURPOSELY' jumping on your car. Idiot.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hermworm View Post
    I was having a pissy day back in high school and some kid found a hair on the ground a put it on my head so I pushed his head into a wall. I agree with OP, but dont take him to court he might say u assaulted him.
    Stats: 5'7", 151 lbs

Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
    All that's missing is the dumbkunt screaming "ITS A PRANK BRO" whilst getting the **** beat out of him.
    Are you 12?

There's a difference between malicious intent and some legit ****tard being friendly. If you or idiot OP tried to go to court the other party would have your ass.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
    I put the "" around it for a reason you tool.

Some people think that things will be funny even though it's stupid af. I'd never do it, but I've seen it done before as "jokes".
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would say she doesn't want to be friends with you anymore because you beat the chit out of her bf, what the fk did you think was going to happen?
    If you wanted to keep her as a friend you should've just accepted his money and made it clear you wouldn't be so nice next time.

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Brb beating someone up everytime I get in a traffic accident. Stfu you and OP belong in the same immature boat.
    ever heard of the concept of "negligence"?

it has a bit of bearing in law too

YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

wow you guys are *******s. You guys act like everything would be find and dandy if someone were to jump on your car and fk it up.
    Its cuz u said 6ft white guy so u rustled others jimmies.

Yea who the phuck wouldnt get mad at a 26yr old grown man phucking with ur ride just for fun?

Who the phuck jumps on cars for fun, phucking idiots.

Who cares if ur not friends anymore, plenty of other people that arent idiots

scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be mad at me all you guys want and neg away. What happened already happened. To the few people who were on my side I thank you. To the people against me I'm well aware I have my temper, also this is one of the first times I lost my cool everyone slips up once or twice in their life. So be mad all you want.

java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    ever heard of the concept of "negligence"?

it has a bit of bearing in law too
    Dude... do you understand the concept of negligence? lmao...

HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HCN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op is right. YOU DONT MESS with another man's vehicle. If, at the age of 26, that retard could not understand such a simple concept, he deserves to have the some sense beat into him

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    this happened
    *no crew* crew

musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gjdm
    If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)

KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10) KratosDrake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    **** this guy. OP eat out his dads @$$ hole right infront of him to exert dominance.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I literally just got it fixed because dome dumb asian bish backed into my car.
    Mentioning her race is important to the story because..?
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retibra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a really bad temper and other issues as well that I'm going to therapy for. Also I think anyone in this case would of done the same thing. You do not mess with someones car not even as a friendly joke.
    Uhhh, nah. It's definitely not normal to "fukk up" your good friend's significant other over a joke that they are both apologetic about and offer to pay for. It's good that you're at least willing to admit it might be an anger management issue and trying to work on it. We're all gonna make it.

squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohanXDash View Post
    you have no reason to unfriend her for that
    do not let your emotions get the best of you and ruin something good.
    he can piss off, she can chill, if he doesnt have money, how do you think he is going to pay if you take him to court??
    seriously man, think this chit through
    that being said.
    i wish you all the best in getting your car repaired
    also, you should be grateful it was a tiny asian you could advantage and not a big fat dude or someone who lifts or trains >_>

edit: you whopped his as because he was trying to be friendly and unintentionally dented your hood.... yup you kinda are an azzhole
    This. OP i wouldnt wanna be friends with your ******* ass as well. Also would've loved to see you try that chit on someone who was your size

Registered User ClaptonDeCheeks's Avatar
    ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well half german as well. Dad is 6'8.5 german guy mom is 4'10 filipino lady.
    holy chit, your dad tore your mom's ass apart!!!

also, strong 26yo making $400/mo
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't believe some of you are defending OP's actions. How hard would it be to take the guy to the side and making a payment plan that is affordable to him and is fine with you. Stupid irrational miscers with temper problems, hope I come across some of you irl, lel.
    Sounds like you have a temper yourself wanting to find random people on the internet and beat them up.

Originally Posted by ClaptonDeCheeks View Post
    holy chit, your dad tore your mom's ass apart!!!

also, strong 26yo making $400/mo
    brah please. Can you guys stop putting emphasis on this.

csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did you use a karate chop?
    Questions? PM Me.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HCN91 View Post
    op is right. YOU DONT MESS with another man's vehicle. If, at the age of 26, that retard could not understand such a simple concept, he deserves to have the some sense beat into him
    I agree that jumping on the hood of the car was no good, however no one is going to stay friend with someone who beat their bf. Op decided that was worth it and beat him, chit happens.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by java568 View Post
    2) You can't control yourself like a normal adult (no.. it's not normal to lose your cool and smash someone's face because you got mad)
    This.

I would quit talking to a friend who beat up my GF for jumping on their car.

Pushing her off I can accept, phucking them up? No.

(If they swing after pushing them off, then that's a different story.)
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    I agree that jumping on the hood of the car was no good, however no one is going to stay friend with someone who beat their bf. Op decided that was worth it and beat him, chit happens.
    this will bring more negs along my way but oh well. I actually didn't think about hitting him when it happened I instantly reacted without though which is a very very bad quality I posses.

Originally Posted by java568 View Post
    Dude... do you understand the concept of negligence? lmao...
    yeah, he jumped on his hood without thinking that a consequence of that action would be damage occurring, which is pretty much textbook negligence. a reasonable person doesn't jump on hoods.

someone sideswiping me because they were dodging a litter of puppies in their lane isn't going to catch a beating from me because they were doing something reasonable that had unintended consequences. if they sideswiped me because they were shaving, texting and driving with one knee, well..

Grown up HK trader bro Lentilsbrah's Avatar
    Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lentilsbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cr9messi View Post
    6'1" asian?

wot.
    Checking in
    Certified black knight crew*
    Ex-sydney misc
    Degen expat trader bro in Hong Kong