muaythai54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oestrogen blockers without Testosterone.

Hi all, im a 24 year old single father of two, and also train in thai boxing, boxing and mma.

I am very physically fit, and have an intense multi-focus training regime, (medium distance running, weights + resistance, sprints, and of course usual combat training. I have and athletic body, and am fitter than a majority of my peers and co-students but unfortunatly I just cant shift that subcutaneous fat store around my midriff. I'm wandering first if anyone can suggest something I might be doing wrong, or missing out

Secondly, its been suggested that my oestrogen might be high, as a single parent. So I'm wandering if it might be of use to use some oestrogen blockers, I havent used any anabolics or illegals, I tried testofen for a couple months, it did serve to slightly increase my mental focus, (and libido ) but only slightly that I noticed. I am wandering if i can use oestrogen blockers without anabolics, to help aid the loss of my flabby belly and soft begginnings of moobs. If this isn't advisable, im considering some synthetic testosterone, although I would prefer not to, I'm sick of not being ripped. or even taught.

To be honest I've been training for three years and have been to thailand training up to 6 hours a day, I'm fully aware of what my body can do and am not lazy nor do I lack motivation, but i seem to permenantly stay at roughly the same size and weight. 75-77 kilos about 17-20 % bodyfat. with small fluctuations.

Hydration levels are good, diet is good. although I do tend to eat late due to schedule. After working so hard for so long and although improving performance all the time, never seeing much physical difference, or growth, I am willing to try anything, but have a small budget. please help.

MTL.

Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Domenic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've run only an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor, estrogen blocker) by itself with success. Like you, it was suggested to be that I may have higher than average levels, bases on the way my body was holding it's fat stores. A nutritionist/ trainer friend of mine took notice. I ran Inhibit-E solo with great success, it's my favorite, but no longer available. Erase by PES worked well, also. The nips weren't as puffy, I lost some midsection pudge each time, and libido raises due to the increase in T causes by the reduction in E. I'd look into Erase Pro if the wallet will allow, and original Erase if it will not.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im not sure if im understanding this but are you suggesting your estrogen levels are high because you're a single parent? Triazole is a good estrogen blocker.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

indeed.

yes apparently he found a study which said that single male parents to very young children have an increase in oestrogen levels due to psychological changes caused by the nurturing instinct. Not sure of the accuracy but it sounded plausable to me and I trust he wouldn't make it up. Not sure if this is the case i just want to lose the fat.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i figure with you doing MMA and Muay Thai that would counter those effects. not srs. pretty sure being a single dad isnt increasing your estrogen, maybe lack of sleep is.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    i figure with you doing MMA and Muay Thai that would counter those effects. not srs. pretty sure being a single dad isnt increasing your estrogen, maybe lack of sleep is.
    definatly a possibility haha. that is a side effect of two young children. waking up to being kicked in the face at 0600.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had the same problem for a while. I'm a single dad of two, full time student, full time job, and always on the go. The problem wasn't the sleep, or the lack of working out (I too train like a machine and am quite aware of how to push my body), or pharked estrogen levels.

The fact was, I needed to really check my diet. It wasn't that I was eating too much, but I was in fact eating too little. I would eat a couple larger meals in the day, albeit healthy ones, but what I needed to start doing was focusing on eating more often in smaller portions. My metabolism shifted completely and things started to change. That flab around the center was looking a little less flabby, and I kept eating, and I was pleased to be doing so.

So my experience tells me that maybe you need to check your diet, review your macros, protein content needs to go up, carbs need to go down, you need to create a deficit to lose weight, and in turn this will lower bf %.

But if you try this, and it truly doesn't work, then go to your dr and have your levels tested. It's that simple. No reason to experiment with your health when you aren't sure. Your body does indeed need some estrogen. And if you aren't high, and you put yours in the toilet, you could be worse off than now. Just sayin : )

Registered User noaddedhormones's Avatar
    noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More than likely cortisol related not estrogen, get lean xtreme or reducce xt and the fat will shift
    OL R&D
    NoChit

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you count your calories and macronutrients? If you don't, there's no way to know if your diet is any good.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey dad! yeah your estrogen levels definitely get all out of wack based on different seasons of life that you are in. Like men who have been married have 40% less testosterone than men who are newly wed or are not married at all. Most of the time though the testosterone just goes dormant in which case is gets kinda stuck in proteins called globulin. The easiest way to get more testosterone / block estrogen is to take a cross between DIM and Tonkat Ali. I take EstroVoid as an Estrogen Blocker all the time and It works great for me.