Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nefariousx1 View Post
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have awoken from my slumber.

1) The kid was a ******* and got what he deserved.

2) The cop punched him in the face repeatedly with complete disregard for the surrounding environment.

This was police brutality and unprofessional AND the kid got what he deserved.

The bottom line is this:

When you have the ability to change the course of a kids future you dont punch him in the face when you feel threatened, no matter how much he needs it.
    Pretty much this.

Also, I still think that doing something like this in another setting could have easily sparked a riot.

SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dfwt70gt View Post
    At least be honest and stop massaging the facts like Michael Moore. Dude STEPPED in to levy the comment and by doing so got waaaaaaaayyyy too close to the situation. You wanna help your friend, stand back and film. Nothing wrong there. Better yet, don't be a douche and find out how you can help your friend get out of jail or detox instead of trying to chit on the cops because you feel they are doing something wrong to your boy.

But like others have said, the entitlement generation that you are defending think they can act however they want without consequence. Police are not going to change their actions and protocols because of idiot college kids.

And to your first point, you weren't there so how do you know he wasn't previously warned about getting to close? Oh wait, you can make assumptions because you hate cops but anyone else who supports the cops can't do that.

You vote for Barry bro?
    I said let's only focus on what video evidence we have, and in the video he does not tell the guy to go away. Are you even attempting to form rational arguments here?

Also, in my post I said lets assume the dude was in the wrong. Even with that assumption, the cop acted completely irrationally. The guy was backing away, and even after the cop chased him down and grabbed his shirt, the dude still didn't touch the cop. But nope, the cop goes ahead and beats the **** out of him anyway.

I'm not defending 'idiot college kids', I'm defending civil liberties. Whether the victim happens to be around college aged or a 60 year old woman, the cops actions in the video are shameful.

You vote for Mao bro?

You seem to have absolutely no reading comprehension so let me leave you with this simple question: Why did the cop punch him in the face when he was on the ground (edit: actually looks like he got a couple good punches in there)? You can ignore all my other points and just consider that. You know the answer, it's because that cop is irrational and violent.
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body

PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    youre pathetic really lol, am I supposed to ban you now?
    Come at me with a perma ban piece of **** ***got

dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    So you're telling me that a generation that has seen increasing government intervention/corruption doesn't want to continue with it. Colored me shock brah
    So street cops institute corruption for Barry? Didn't know that...and I AM colored.
    "Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."-President Ronald Reagan

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgwitnessbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gentlemans View Post
    poppycock. If he pulled a knife out I would understand but the cop went at him and slaughtered the poor kunt.
    that "poor kunt" was actively interfering in an arrest then resisted his own arrest, the punches were excessive though

and you're living in a fantasy world if you really think the only time a cop should physically apprehend someone is if they pull a knife

Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    poppycock. If he pulled a knife out I would understand but the cop went at him and slaughtered the poor kunt.
    Regardless of this specific incident, are you implying that police officers should wait until somebody draws a weapon on them to act?
    Competition:
    402/292/485 ~ 188

Gym:
    415/295/510 ~ 181

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Turbulence24 View Post
    Regardless of this specific incident, are you implying that police officers should wait until somebody draws a weapon on them to act?
    Depends on what their reaction is.

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So street cops institute corruption for Barry? Didn't know that...and I AM colored.
    So state governments are federal governments now?
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Oh yeah, he couldnt help himself. lol

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you miss the two punches to his face? Pls go clown.
    Those were because he was being a *******.

dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoSick View Post
    I said let's only focus on what video evidence we have, and in the video he does not tell the guy to go away. Are you even attempting to form rational arguments here?

Also, in my post I said lets assume the dude was in the wrong. Even with that assumption, the cop acted completely irrationally. The guy was backing away, and even after the cop chased him down and grabbed his shirt, the dude still didn't touch the cop. But nope, the cop goes ahead and beats the **** out of him anyway.

I'm not defending 'idiot college kids', I'm defending civil liberties. Whether the victim happens to be around college aged or a 60 year old woman, the cops actions in the video are shameful.

You vote for Mao bro?

You seem to have absolutely no reading comprehension so let me leave you with this simple question: Why did the cop punch him in the face when he was on the ground (edit: actually looks like he got a couple good punches in there)? You can ignore all my other points and just consider that. You know the answer, it's because that cop is irrational and violent.
    Deflection, nice.

Watch the video. When kid is on the ground he can be seen grabbing the cops wrists and trying to control his arms.

Also, you've missed the part where you conveniently cannot hear a single word from the cop who is most likely giving verbal commands for dude to comply but he simply isn't.

But i have a feeling no matter what I say, you are going to continue to harbor hate for officers. I don't know why and frankly don't care but I hope you remember this thread on the day you become a victim and expect the cops to bend Heaven and earth in order to make you whole again.
    "Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."-President Ronald Reagan

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lets go through this step by step.

- The guy got too close and had his voice raised. He was a potential threat.
    - The officer pushed him away. This is perfectly fine.
    - The guy then yells "**** YOU" after being pushed away. He is being an obnoxious asshat, but now at a relatively safe distance of ~10 feet away.
    - The officer further escalates the situation, chasing after the guy who is backing away, slams him into a car, drags him to the ground, throws a punch or two, and restrains him.

The guy was being an idiot, possibly drunk, and certainly was interfering with an arrest to some degree (though, mostly just "distracting").

But if you honestly believe that what the cop did was 100% right, then we have some fundamental disagreements about the role of police officers in a society. The officer took it too far. He should've been more professional and shown more restraint.
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    So state governments are federal governments now?
    What sort of civil injustices has 'your' generation observed which they are now revolting against? I mean, you're inside the Beltway so I can probably guess what you are going to say. I 'HOPE' you can exercise some comprehension of the dangers of the job and 'CHANGE' your opinion.

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't seem that brutal.
    Also ill ask here instead of making a new thread.
    Do people actually believe all cops are pigs?
    Or is it just on the internet you want to act heroic but irl would probably be cowering behind a police car.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Deflection, nice.

Watch the video. When kid is on the ground he can be seen grabbing the cops wrists and trying to control his arms.

Also, you've missed the part where you conveniently cannot hear a single word from the cop who is most likely giving verbal commands for dude to comply but he simply isn't.

But i have a feeling no matter what I say, you are going to continue to harbor hate for officers. I don't know why and frankly don't care but I hope you remember this thread on the day you become a victim and expect the cops to bend Heaven and earth in order to make you whole again.
    You can't be serious... The dude didn't even touch the cop after the cop charged him and grabbed his shirt. Where'd that get him? Well it got him thrown over a car, then thrown to the ground and punched in the face.

The cop threw a punch immediately after he threw the dude to the ground from the car, there was no resisting or anything. Case closed, this cop is insane and violent and does not deserve to be on the force and tarnish the name the good cops have made for themselves
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SideFX View Post
    Those were because he was being a *******.

see below

Deflection, nice.

In the united states of america, do you think a professional reaction to handle a " failure to comply" should be punches to the face?

Honestly, the key words here are: handle and professional.

Something to think about. I am glad he got hit in the face, he needed it, i enjoyed it, but I also recognize that there is brutality. Right, wrong, Or indifferent.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cop should be fired. There's no shortage of candidates wanting to wear the badge. If they kept firing all the ones who fuk up, we'd eventually get a force that knows what they're doing.

A bit extreme, perhaps, but the last thing you'd want are "mistakes" from people trained to use lethal force, and who operate with almost no oversight and are rarely held accountable.

Of course, nothing will happen in the police state of 'murica. You guys love constantly being monitored and abused by big brother.

FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    typical cop scum.

Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Didn't seem that brutal.
    Also ill ask here instead of making a new thread.
    Do people actually believe all cops are pigs?
    Or is it just on the internet you want to act heroic but irl would probably be cowering behind a police car.
    I know that there are good cops and bad cops, but I also know that government is coercive and evil by its very nature. I will continue to be a good capitalist and profit where I can, but don't expect me to run hide behind a cop for protection. Even our Supreme Court has stated that they have no responsibility or duty to protect us.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^Lol butthurtville-------------->

Originally Posted by Freek314 View Post
    I know that there are good cops and bad cops, but I also know that government is coercive and evil by its very nature. I will continue to be a good capitalist and profit where I can, but don't expect me to run hide behind a cop for protection. Even our Supreme Court has stated that they have no responsibility or duty to protect us.
    Fair enough brah but it's just the cop hate on the misc is just as bad as the female hate.
    Seen so many posts pretty much saying cops are useless and i find it hard to believe.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you go by the letter of the law, shoving someone off balance as the cop initially did is considered assault. Cops are allowed to but no one else? Cop needs to stay calm and tell him to back away then if he disobeys a lawful order that's another story. But pussy cop shoves and guys reacts as most might and says **** you, pussy cop can't handle it and full on attacks. Should be assault charge on the cop.
    If he can't handle verbal abuse, them he's in the wrong line of work

MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The dude knew what he was doing! Would you change your opinion if the dude got nose to nose with the cop or would the cop need to "restrain himself because he's a customer service representative"?

Bunch of miscer's in here are soft as a bag of baby diks.
    you're not even making any sense lmao. No you fkin idiot. He's supposed to restrain himself EVEN MORE than someone who works in customer service because he is a cop. You're not even making any decent arguments. You're just restating everything someone else said and then insulting them. This man doesn't deserve to be a cop because he isn't able to keep a cool head. What's not to understand? He attacked him because he was insulted, nothing else which highly UNACCEPTABLE for someone who is a cop and "protects and serves" as their main job.

Originally Posted by SoSick View Post
    You can't be serious... The dude didn't even touch the cop after the cop charged him and grabbed his shirt. Where'd that get him? Well it got him thrown over a car, then thrown to the ground and punched in the face.

The cop threw a punch immediately after he threw the dude to the ground from the car, there was no resisting or anything. Case closed, this cop is insane and violent and does not deserve to be on the force and tarnish the name the good cops have made for themselves
    Head in the sand. OK

Regardless of your ignorance, please please please try to recreate this same situation and act like the hardass you think you are. Then make a thread calling it brutality but only show the part where the cop reacts, not the part where you interfered or disregarded instructions from an officer.

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fair enough brah but it's just the cop hate on the misc is just as bad as the female hate.
    Seen so many posts pretty much saying cops are useless and i find it hard to believe.
    80 20 principle.

20% of cops are probably bad yet they get 80% of our discussions

20% of girls are fcking morons yet they get 80% of our attention

here is the kicker

20% of the misc arent *******s yet 80% of our threads wreak of low self esteem, misogyny, and pure ignorance. its the way of the misc

^Lol butthurtville-------------->

Most of the problems are with government as a whole becoming more authoritarian. It's all due to the fact that America is a collapsing empire. Bread and circuses, and a club on the head for those who aren't satisfied with the distractions.

I've been posting this video a lot tonight, but it's worth the watch when discussing law enforcement within a free society.

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What sort of civil injustices has 'your' generation observed which they are now revolting against? I mean, you're inside the Beltway so I can probably guess what you are going to say. I 'HOPE' you can exercise some comprehension of the dangers of the job and 'CHANGE' your opinion.
    Ignoring the cesspool that is the federal government (a large pool to ignore), corporate influence/bribery in politics is #1 in my books. In terms of police activity, Maryland is pretty good. My home county 's LEO department had a spout where they were pulling over drivers and doing drug searches randomly. I haven't heard about it or any videos of it in a couple months so I am assuming it simmered down. I also don't do into Baltimore unless it's an O's game. But when you have the DOJ calling out an entire police department for their execution-style manner like they recently did with the Albuquerque police, you know something is wrong.

People with that kind of power need to be checked in some way and having their authority questioned is okay in my books
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dont see any problem, if a police officer tries to arrest you, for any reason at all, even if it is completely wrong, you let them arrest you and pleed your case in court.

Resisting arrest = bad time.

In any event, dont put yourself in a position where you will be arrested for something and you wont have an issue with cops.

Originally Posted by MrVeggie View Post
    you're not even making any sense lmao. No you fkin idiot. He's supposed to restrain himself EVEN MORE than someone who works in customer service because he is a cop. You're not even making any decent arguments. You're just restating everything someone else said and then insulting them. This man doesn't deserve to be a cop because he isn't able to keep a cool head. What's not to understand? He attacked him because he was insulted, nothing else which highly UNACCEPTABLE for someone who is a cop and "protects and serves" as their main job.
    I destropyed your argument, that's why I'm not making any sense to you.

It's clear you are simple. Cops are supposed to walk around and allow people to get dangerously close while they are engaged in an arrest because YOU believe they are supposed to exercise restraint?! GTFO seriously!

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

Originally Posted by Nefariousx1 View Post
    80 20 principle.

20% of cops are probably bad yet they get 80% of our discussions

20% of girls are fcking morons yet they get 80% of our attention

here is the kicker

20% of the misc arent *******s yet 80% of our threads wreak of low self esteem, misogyny, and pure ignorance. its the way of the misc
    Holy fuk brah mind blown at that comparison srs.
    Misc gonna misc.

Originally Posted by Freek314 View Post
    Most of the problems are with government as a whole becoming more authoritarian. It's all due to the fact that America is a collapsing empire. Bread and circuses, and a club on the head for those who aren't satisfied with the distractions.

I've been posting this video a lot tonight, but it's worth the watch when discussing law enforcement within a free society.

will watch video l8r srs.
    Lol just realized you're that guy who likes to record himself when arguing.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Relatively speaking, that wasn't so bad.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893