Thread: protiens?????

pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protiens?????

which ones do you guys think is the best.which ones do you think you get more protein per servingand not expensive.so far it looks like serious mass by on plus you get a mix of all the good protiens

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats not what i meant?read what i wrote more carefully.im not a newbie

Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ON 100% Whey.
    t(-_-t)

Rep back 1k+

tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bone32 View Post
    ON 100% Whey.
    x2 good stuff
    Nothing to it, but to do it. - Ronnie Coleman

the most protein per scoop.it looks like on is pretty good on that.thats why i said that serious mass is looking pretty good because it has the mix of all the proteins we need.and its a good price.cheaper than buying different types of proteins and you can take 30 g in the morning, 30g before workout,40 after and proabably make it last longer than it says

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pr35120 View Post
    Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I just assumed that only n00bs would post a thread like this in the Product Review section. My bad.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Yep

Originally Posted by Bone32 View Post
    ON 100% Whey.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You certainly sound like one, particularly when you throw that kind of attitude at someone who's trying to help you.

It's hard to "read carefully" when the original post includes poor syntax and spelling as well as no capitalization. The more clearly you communicate your questions the happier you'll be with your answers.

I would have loved to have given you a helpful response to your original post, but your original questions are vague and indicate that you either think we're mind readers or you don't fully understand the vast array of different protein options out there. For instance, you act like a "serving" is a standardized unit of measurement. It's not.
    When you LOSE weight, your pants will be LOOSE.
    There is no "E" in RIDICULOUS.
    THEY'RE going to THEIR house, which is over THERE.
    YOU'RE going to the gym for YOUR workout.

rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick00001967 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check the math on products. most people don`t. it`s very simple......
    grams of protein per serving divided by total grams per serving times 100 = protein %

example (ON 100%whey) - each serving (1 rounded scoop) contains 24 grams of protein, each round scoop is 29.4 grams total, therefore.....24 div by 29.4 = 0.816 X 100 = 81.6%

scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Glaive View Post
    You certainly sound like one, particularly when you throw that kind of attitude at someone who's trying to help you.

It's hard to "read carefully" when the original post includes poor syntax and spelling as well as no capitalization. The more clearly you communicate your questions the happier you'll be with your answers.

I would have loved to have given you a helpful response to your original post, but your original questions are vague and indicate that you either think we're mind readers or you don't fully understand the vast array of different protein options out there. For instance, you act like a "serving" is a standardized unit of measurement. It's not.
    Haha huzzah!! lol
    Now that was good, and a good point:P
    My rule to weightlifting: Lift till your muscles EXPLODE.....then do 3 more reps..:D:P

Originally Posted by Glaive View Post

i wasnt being rude,and if it came out that way im sorry.but the answer i got,was like i was a newbie.rick pretty knows what i meant.some proteins you gotta take 4 scoops to get 24 grams of protein.while some you only have to take 1 scoop. i was wondering or asking which product do you take, or have took , that has the most protien per scoop.oh and im sorry ,that my writing skills are not up to your standards.didnt know i was taking a test

Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wasnt being rude,and if it came out that way im sorry.but the answer i got,was like i was a newbie.rick pretty knows what i meant.some proteins you gotta take 4 scoops to get 24 grams of protein.while some you only have to take 1 scoop. i was wondering or asking which product do you take, or have took , that has the most protien per scoop.oh and im sorry ,that my writing skills are not up to your standards.didnt know i was taking a test
    As a general rule the more something is filtered the more of the fat and carbohydrates are removed. Whey Protein Concentrate, for instance, is going to have less protein by volume than an equal amount of Whey Protein Isolate.

Generally you want at least 24-25g of protein in a 30g scoop if not more.

Of course, the higher the percentage of protein there is in a serving the higher the price of that particular protein powder will be.

There's no need to be offended at my comment about your writing. My point was not to be unnecessarily critical but to point out that clear communication is important be it socially, professionally, or anywhere else. If someone doesn't know what the hell you're talking about they are unlikely to provide you with the answers you seek.

No one's expecting Shakespeare-quality writing from people at a bodybuilding message board, but I simply can't help you if I don't know what you're asking. That's all I was saying.
    When you LOSE weight, your pants will be LOOSE.
    There is no "E" in RIDICULOUS.
    THEY'RE going to THEIR house, which is over THERE.
    YOU'RE going to the gym for YOUR workout.

appreciate it.well what do you think about " ON SERIOUS MASS" there some people say its better to buy protein powders , that are mixed with different types or blends of proteins.plus serious mass has a lot of other goodies. or do you have some other product thats better in mind