Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    The problem and big difference there and here is that he wasn't in a deficit. He gained weight in the worse way possible. Being in a deficit makes the difference. Google the Twinkie diet from the Professor of Nutrition from Kansas State University. Or more recently, the math teacher that lost 37 lbs eating only from the McDonalds' menu. The health markers for both interms of HDL, LDL, triglycerides improved.
    And there in lies the problem with this type of diet, or diet of any sort. If one can eat whatever he wants and still lose weight or cut body fat or build muscle, why that's like having your cake and eating it too, isn't it? Most people would have difficulty being in caloric deficit eating this kind of food. That is too say, they would invariably eat too much of it.

Aside from genetics, being overweight is the biggest detriment to your overall health. As long as you can keep that under control, your golden, I suppose.

I haven't examined you jpgs closely, but are you getting any vegetables or fruits in your diet? I assume not since you OP states that you're trying to eat the crappiest foods possible. Do you find any issues with regularity? Do you feel any different, physically/mentally?

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem and big difference there and here is that he wasn't in a deficit. He gained weight in the worse way possible. Being in a deficit makes the difference. Google the Twinkie diet from the Professor of Nutrition from Kansas State University. Or more recently, the math teacher that lost 37 lbs eating only from the McDonalds' menu. The health markers for both interms of HDL, LDL, triglycerides improved.
    As far as bloodwork, I'd be interested in seeing inflammation markers like c-reactive protein and ESR as well as liver enzymes etc. in addition to cholesterol and trigs.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mcours2006 View Post
    And there in lies the problem with this type of diet, or diet of any sort. If one can eat whatever he wants and still lose weight or cut body fat or build muscle, why that's like having your cake and eating it too, isn't it? Most people would have difficulty being in caloric deficit eating this kind of food. That is too say, they would invariably eat too much of it.

Aside from genetics, being overweight is the biggest detriment to your overall health. As long as you can keep that under control, your golden, I suppose.

I haven't examined you jpgs closely, but are you getting any vegetables or fruits in your diet? I assume not since you OP states that you're trying to eat the crappiest foods possible. Do you find any issues with regularity? Do you feel any different, physically/mentally?
    This is not really specific to a type of food but rather the limited time that people spend on diets. Since it is not a long term lifestyle change, diets tend to be short term, even if they show beneficial results and they can turn around and return to their original pre-diet condition once a diet is finished. This is the same regardless of whether one diets eating a controlled amount of high calorie food, or whether one eats the so called "clean foods" for a short period of time. A diet eating fruits and vegetables for a short time of the diet will have similar long-term results in terms of fat loss than eating a short term controlled amount of high calorie foods.

The thing that is interesting about this thread for me is the testing of the IIFYM scenario. Regarding fat loss, if the total calorie is controlled, one should be able get similar results in terms of fat loss regardless of the type of foods consumed.

Sure many people have problems getting fat loss eating high calorie foods. Similarly, there are skinny people having hard time gaining mass regardless of the type of foods they eat, if their total calorie intake is at a deficit. So the point of the context is not the type of food but the total calorie consumption.

Finally, IIFYM is about calorie control and fat loss. It never mentioned that it is a total health approach. Though there are other factors regarding total health, such as regularity and mental state as you mention but that was never a variable that was stated as being a factor for IIFYM. The focus is on calorie control and fat loss, while receiving a sufficient amount of macronutrients to feed the body. One should not assume it is a do-everything methodology that is supposed to fix everything from micronutrient control, blood sugar control, regularity, state-of-mind, etc. On the other hand, just because it doesn't cover those aspects does not take away its effectiveness regarding fat control.

The problem with the Supersize it film was that the guy ate excessive calories of food and then blamed the result on the type of food (or not even the type but the shop where the food was purchased), rather than the total calories consumed. This tends to redirect the focus of the obesity, not to a calorie consumption but to a "brand identity". One can come out of that film thinking if they eat at Chipotles or some Salad Bar, they are ok, while they buy a 1000+ cal burrito or drench their salad with 3 packages of Ranch Dressing.

I am interested in how this works for timberwolf regarding fat loss and calorie control.
    Last edited by Zenshi; 02-22-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    ProMera Sports GlutaBlast log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159795741 (completed)

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh. Any caloric deficit is uncomfortable, it is a deficit after all. A diet that allows flexibility and choice will always be easier to follow, like everything else though, a little will power goes a long way.

IIFYM.
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Most people would have difficulty being in caloric deficit eating this kind of food. That is too say, they would invariably eat too much of it.
    It's no different than people being in a calorie deficit following strict, boring, rigid diets...wondering why they constantly binge and fall off their plans?

Dieting is not meant to be easy. Either your head is in the game or it isn't period.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just in!
    Started reading this thread today. Super interesting experiment.

I'm very interested in the blood work result. I'm curious about the health side of things. Always been big on "everything in moderation." So I'm curious to see how the numbers behind this will turn out.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There was a professor who went on a twinkie diet, lost 27 pounds & improved his bloodwork:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/1...iet.professor/

After spending years on all types of diets, that has taught me that calories and macros are most important for fat loss. Exercise is less important in fat loss if you say only exercise for an hour per day.
    Last edited by PopeGregorius; 02-22-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Meh. Any caloric deficit is uncomfortable, it is a deficit after all. A diet that allows flexibility and choice will always be easier to follow, like everything else though, a little will power goes a long way.

IIFYM.
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    It's no different than people being in a calorie deficit following strict, boring, rigid diets...wondering why they constantly binge and fall off their plans?

Dieting is not meant to be easy. Either your head is in the game or it isn't period.
    Exactly.

And thus far my progress has been as follows:
    January 10 - 181.0 lbs
    January 17 - 178.60
    February 1 - 177.20
    February 7 - 176.6
    February 14 - 175.2
    February 21 - 174.2
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you aiming for a certain number of grams for protein and let the rest fall where they may, or are you following strict macros?

SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlothBane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    to also see the effects on certain health markers when I get blood work done again in 4-6 weeks. The last time I had blood work done was in October or November of last year and everything was in the healthy range if not ideal.
    Interesting experiment, but doesn't health markers naturally improve when one achieves a leaner physique? I'm not sure where you will end up for your cut in April, but it would be interesting if you had blood marker data from a cleaner diet vs a Krispy Kreme diet where your bf% and lean mass are very similar.

Great experiment. Keep at it!

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biggest stumbling block for people is taking the name of some foods out of context with the total daily nutrition intake. It's not for me to say what will make someone else's world round cutting. Different people will take different roads. The variety of diets is not worth arguing over as long as they are relatively sane. I just applaud the determination to get to the destination.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Almost 6 weeks difference... January 18 to Feb 26 and only 5 lb difference

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

you mean the hair right?

all joking aside - i guess you weren't planning on posting your macros daily for all to see what you're eating huh...
    100% 中國人

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    you mean the hair right?

all joking aside - i guess you weren't planning on posting your macros daily for all to see what you're eating huh...
    I wanted to take a screen shot of my macros on myfitnesspal...

Today for example was 218g protein/ 252g carbs *36g fiber)/ 98g fat
    Three donuts too.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kane, there's a definite difference in the shots you put up. Maybe not much weight loss, but it seems to me that it's been all fat. Your abs are much more sharply defined and you look 'crisper' if I can use such a word. However, you also said that you might drop to 165. At that bodyweight, wouldn't you also be sacrificing muscle?
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yep.

Not that you give a fck, but it is delightful for me to see you don't shave your armpit hair.

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    . Your abs are much more sharply defined and you look 'crisper' if I can use such a word.?
    "Crisp" is a perfect descriptive. That's why you're the writer!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Three donuts too.
    what are you eating/supplementing to account for those 36g of fiber?
    100% 中國人

eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazy57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Three donuts too.
    If you have time I wouldn't mind seeing your "myfitnesspal" screenshot. I'm also curious to where you're getting all your protein from.
    Nothing gets in the way of our progress more than ourselves.

Lose the mindset that everything and everyone is the reason you aren't where you want to be.

YOU are the reason you are where you are.

The biggest problem with people are the excuses they make.

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed. Will have to read the whole thing later, but definitely in to see how it works out.
    Dave

Originally Posted by eazy57 View Post
    If you have time I wouldn't mind seeing your "myfitnesspal" screenshot. I'm also curious to where you're getting all your protein from.
    I do have 6 scoops of protein powder most days. So 60% is from that.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    That 5lbs has made a big difference to your mid section, another 5lbs and your gonna be shredded as f$$k.

As you get leaner does your mood change at all? only asking because I'm getting a shorter and shorter fuse as I get leaner.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great read. Your original thread saved me from super clean eating. I don't junk out, but I am much more sensible about my diet now. I enjoy food more and am in better shape.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcours2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    what are you eating/supplementing to account for those 36g of fiber?
    I'm going to guess whole-wheat doughnuts, no?

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Yep.

Not that you give a fck, but it is delightful for me to see you don't shave your armpit hair.

"Crisp" is a perfect descriptive. That's why you're the writer!
    Amazing, 'delightful' and 'crisp' were the first words I thought of after looking at his pictures shortly after I overcame my depressed feelings of knowing I will never be Kane.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brit-iron View Post
    That 5lbs has made a big difference to your mid section, another 5lbs and your gonna be shredded as f$$k.

As you get leaner does your mood change at all? only asking because I'm getting a shorter and shorter fuse as I get leaner.
    It will., that's normal on deficit because fats and certain aminos that normally make hormones and what not are being burned for fuel. One more reason refeeds are positive.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

I'm going to guess whole-wheat doughnuts, no?
    LMAO. Hell. No.
    Original glazed Krispy Kreme only.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO. Hell. No.
    Original glazed Krispy Kreme only.
    Don't knock em. Growing up as a kid in NYC we had these Chock Full O'nuts coffee shops that served whole wheat donuts covered in powdered sugar. Loved them.
    Handle every situation like a dog ....
    If you can't Eat it or Screw it ,
    Piss on it and Walk Away.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xscoot View Post
    Amazing, 'delightful' and 'crisp' were the first words I thought of after looking at his pictures shortly after I overcame my depressed feelings of knowing I will never be Kane.
    ---

Have some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. The sugar rush is intoxicating.

See, DD, I used another descriptive word. This writing gig may actually pay off...when I'm eighty.

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Made this meme for instagram... pretty much my apporach in a nutshell.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha, that sums it up perfectly.