Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Registered User unvoleurderoses's Avatar
    unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50) unvoleurderoses will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And while you are in Milan, get some quality shoes (example Santoni fatte a mano), cool over the calf socks (Gallo, Bresciani, Marcoliani, Dore Dore), a grenadine tie and some pocket squares. Check Styleforum or ask for more details.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by unvoleurderoses View Post
    And while you are in Milan, get some quality shoes (example Santoni fatte a mano), cool over the calf socks (Gallo, Bresciani, Marcoliani, Dore Dore), a grenadine tie and some pocket squares. Check Styleforum or ask for more details.
    Hey, while yer at it, pick me up a pair!

Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    I have no desire to know any such women.
    I have dated many hot babes who are not call girls.
    You can call me naive if you wish and that is fine with me. i will never pay for a sloot

and yes, I completely believe that they are completely screwed up in so many ways.

and geez, ease off with the preaching. I'm not reading these walls of texts telling me that I should somehow have any sympathy for sloots
    Maybe those hot babes didn't tell you they were call girls on the side?

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    show her your post count OP

srs its gets them everytime
    *no crew* crew

bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Boston Misc Crew

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 opie wakes up in eastern europe missing a kidney.

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How the fukc did I miss this thread??? I check RH periodically and never saw it. Repped the OP... can't wait for the update
    Maple Leafs - Chelsea FC - Toronto FC

iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Update???? Did you smash OP?

SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlappahoTribe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So what happened OP?

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went through this whole thread and holy ****, goodread/10

Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    You're an idiot. The girl is pretty, thin, educated/refined, feminine, caring, and completely devoid of sexual hangups...and you turn her away...why? Because she enjoys sex? Lmao.

This, dear gents, is the reason you keep getting b*tchy, entitled, man-hating, cock-blocking c*nts for females in the West.

Because you create them, you reinforce them, you reward them and you marry them.

Despicable. If only we could exterminate every man who thinks the way you do, the world would become such a better place for the remaining men. In the meantime, enjoy having to beg for BJ's from your prudish GF and later your wife, ya moron.

Or maybe she's just extremely open and upfront about her sexuality and her sexual history, and it's throwing you and other sexually-repressed guys on this thread for a loop due to your own insecurities and hangups. Eh?

Quick question: How many females have you known in your whole life who could speak openly and honestly about their sexual experience in casual conversation with relative strangers? I'm guessing the answer is zero for 99% of you. Hence your hangups over it. It's a big time mind fck for you.

What's the evidence that this girl is a complete mess? Is she mentally unstable? Moody? Happy one moment, bitchy the next? Does she have a substance abuse problem? Is she doing crazy/stupid things with her money or her life? Is she on psycho-active meds? Does she cry often, for no apparent reason?

OP lived with her for a month and I don't believe he posted a single thing that would suggest the answer to any of those questions is yes. That, to me, is a sign of a girl who has it together, not one who's a "complete mess". So she's not over her ex. Big deal. That doesn't make her a nutcase, that simply makes her female. Is her desire to get back together with him leading her to do crazy/irrational stuff? Not from anything that we've been told.

If you took a random sample of young American females and applied the same criteria to them, you would find that virtually all have one or more of the conditions which I listed.

-A significant percentage of young American females are, or have been, on psychoactive medication, most often for depression. It is not uncommon to find wimmin here who are on a large cocktail of prescription mind-altering drugs.

-A significant percentage of young American females have substance abuse problems. It is recently been shown that for the first time, binge drinking and alcohol addiction are more prevalent among US females than men.

- A significant percentage of young American females are extremely moody almost all the time. Their moods and emotions are like rollercoasters constantly going up and down, as any male who's encountered them in a private setting can attest.

- A significant percentage of young American females do absolutely retarded things with their money (or more often, with their parent's/dad's money) and with their lives. Just crazy stupid stuff that would get any man endlessly ridiculed and mocked if he did the same. But females usually get away with it thanks to beta WK's swooping in to save them from their own F-ups.

And this is in addition to the other things we know about American females: They're fat, bitchy, entitled, almost always masculine in attitude and often in appearance, they've been raised on feminism since they were little girls and they expect every guy to put them on a pedestal.

SO MUCH TRUTH Holy ****. OP dont mess this up, hopefully shes willing to move onto you. For you guys saying shes a 5 are ridic, shes a natural beaut. You get baggage with everyone but this girl looks like she has her **** straight and like ^^ said she does what she has to and on top of how u described her she seems like a good woman.
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bezzz View Post
    SO MUCH TRUTH Holy ****. OP dont mess this up, hopefully shes willing to move onto you. For you guys saying shes a 5 are ridic, shes a natural beaut. You get baggage with everyone but this girl looks like she has her **** straight and like ^^ said she does what she has to and on top of how u described her she seems like a good woman.
    You really think that a high priced call girl has her *** straight is a good woman?

BRB, I need to go to Hollywood blvd and pick up a girl like Julia Roberts and discover how wonderful she is and wife her.

iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iScuZz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Still no update Kidneys on black market as we speak!

onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mngardne View Post
    how often do supermodels come stay at your place op? you better try and smash don't be a ******* and regret that **** forever least she can do is say no.
    plus 1 billion
    "I have all the characteristics of a human being: flesh, blood, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip." Patrick Bateman

Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Update from OP?

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Update: OP got killed and his organs were sold on black market

digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting thread is interesting
    No soda crew
    Always pick 5 crew
    Time to cut crew
    Photography crew

brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy chit. Read all 17 pages, and I was waiting for the conclusion where he smashes her.

Where are you, OP?!

Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dippz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just barely read through that wall of text and all I can say is

by the time she woke you up in her undies, I would've plowed the living sht out of her. She seems to invest so much it's not even funny.

You should NOT forgive yourself for screwing this up OP. Smash her or know you'll never make it (srs).

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what is this thread
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuking plot twist /10 OP please continue story

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The first time I read "model from Hungary" I just laughed inside. Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Bulgarian model, most of them do the same thing brah.
    Eastern Europe Crew
    5 Foreign Languages Crew
    Motorbike/Car/DIY/F1/Conservative Family/Manly Values Crew
    Med Student Crew

VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Opie please.. stay safe

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    R.I.P OP, may God bless your soul.
    Nullius in verba

brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is being chopped up and tossed out in a hole as his organs go out into the black market as we speak.

Sorry mate.

riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) riu2466 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of the first threads i ever saw when i found the misc too bad op is gone rip this ******* may he be free with alot of virgins in heaven.

Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tommydec02 View Post
    Pics?
    This
    Everyday gets you closer.

OP is backpacking in Europe. He never said when the night with the chick was going to happen.

OP has delivered up to this point. He'll be back.

I don't think OP will score. He got friendzoned before. Why should next time be any different?

jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesensor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    OP is backpacking in Europe. He never said when the night with the chick was going to happen.

OP has delivered up to this point. He'll be back.

I don't think OP will score. He got friendzoned before. Why should next time be any different?
    According to his last post, the night was last Saturday:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1202715701
    "lol bro why not eyefck her more srsly but in a way she doesn't feel offended or something or you know wk there haha maybe write somethinh like you're beautiful in piece of paper and throw at her haha but change your handwriting incase backfire
    bud did this back in hs and the girl reported to principal so he got fcked up so least change handwriting if you gonna do so" - locoloco22

**Sucks at maths crew**

Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****ing epic epic post
    Aim - 165lbs work it do it make it stronger!

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast