Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KMR View Post
    Lynch was not that studly in 2013. Seattle was top 5 in rushing, but Wilson had 500+ of those yards. Take away Wilson's yards and Seattle falls to the 20s in rushing yards per game. In other words, Wilson did not have top notch running sport from his RBs this past season.
    so...lynch sucks as an RB? is that what you're trying to imply? you're trying to take credit away from one of the best RBs currently in the game to boost up RW's ability?

edit: let's not forget, D/ST accounted for more points than wilson and the offense accounted for as well in the SB.
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew

EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Want proof he's a game manager?

when discussing the Seehawks (miscers, sports experts, or other nfl players) how many times do they say they're scared of Seattle offense? How many times do teams literally have to plan all week to stop wilson?

To take is a step further, the ONLY reason people were picking Denver was because they figured the Seehawks offense couldn't put up 20 points on their own in the superbowl (which they didn't even do) the defense and special teams won that game.

/thread

RIP beastmode
    Modified PHAT master race

Fits Pizza into his macros 4 times a week crew

BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Game Manager/Play maker hybrid
    Originally Posted by BEASTMODE420 View Post
    So like a brett favre that doesn't throw ints?
    Originally Posted by beer n brats View Post
    comparing russ to favre? favre was never a game manager in his career. when favre won the superbowl he, like wilson had the #1 D, favre though, didnt have a 1000 yrd rusher while wilson has an elite run game.... and favre won the mvp that year where as wilson was 29th in pass yards....

how did you come up with that comparison anyways? wilson isnt close to the level favre was at.... a brett favre that doesnt throw ints would be a peyton manning or dan marino.
    You pinned favre as the wrong side of the hybrid lol you got mad for no reason

obviously favre was a play maker

BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000) BEASTMODE420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sooooo much hnngg

that link /thread

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

I'm watching SB mic'd up on nfl network and the game really was over in the 1st... the broncos n john fox were seriously scared n panicking... I mean when ur general Is choking his troops followed suite...

so glad I got to witness that historic cheek clapping....

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP why you mad? Your team just won the Superbowl. Only in my dreams can I experience dat feel. Russell Wilson is a very good quarterback. Sure he has a great defense and a good running game but he does a great job of doing what his team asks him to do. It was only his 2nd year, of course they aren't gonna completely hand the offense over to him yet. I saw Russell Wilson tear the Texans defense apart with my own eyes (was at Texans vs Seahawks game at Reliant Stadium, still feelsbad). If you don't remember there were injuries on the offensive line and they were able to overcome it in the second half because of Wilson's ability to scramble around and make things happen in the 2nd half. If the Texans draft Manziel I hope he can have a Wilson like effect for the Texans.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nick Foles is the only elite QB in the league

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    OP why you mad? Your team just won the Superbowl. Only in my dreams can I experience dat feel. Russell Wilson is a very good quarterback. Sure he has a great defense and a good running game but he does a great job of doing what his team asks him to do. It was only his 2nd year, of course they aren't gonna completely hand the offense over to him yet. I saw Russell Wilson tear the Texans defense apart with my own eyes (was at Texans vs Seahawks game at Reliant Stadium, still feelsbad). If you don't remember there were injuries on the offensive line and they were able to overcome it in the second half because of Wilson's ability to scramble around and make things happen in the 2nd half. If the Texans draft Manziel I hope he can have a Wilson like effect for the Texans.
    I'd be talking up the defense being the GOAT of the Passing era more than arguing that Wilson is an elite QB. Better facts availible to defend the defense.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sdballer5588 View Post
    Or that the argument was over before it started

Seahawk fans exposed as not able to enjoy their only championship (which wasn't even their only one)

Come on bro.

We all know that before the Super Bowl, if any poster from Seattle tried to claim those WNBA championships as recent titles for the city they would be ridiculed and mocked.

And the last time I checked even the most hardcore LPGA loving lesbian wouldn't consider women's basketball as a "major sports championship".

CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beer n brats View Post
    I'm watching SB mic'd up on nfl network and the game really was over in the 1st... the broncos n john fox were seriously scared n panicking... I mean when ur general Is choking his troops followed suite...

so glad I got to witness that historic cheek clapping....

I watched Turning Point on NBC Sports last night and it was giving me chills.

The last segment was just an isolation of Peyton during the game and it made me feel a little bad for him though.

The last clip was Denver's OC asking Peyton on the sideline if he just wants to run the ball to run out the clock on the last drive and Peyton very sadly replied yes.
    Last edited by CobyWan; 02-07-2014 at 03:07 PM.

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CobyWan View Post
    I watched Turning Point on NBC Sports last night and it was giving me chills.

The last segment was just an isolation of Peyton during the game and it made me feel a little bad for him though.

The last clip was Denver's OC asking Peyton on the sideline if he just wants to run the ball to run out the clock on the last drive and Peyton very sadly replied yes.
    I'm sorry, but is Peyton already done playing? Oh, that's right. His career isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only a third of the way done. Does not being the best at after a third of your career mean you shouldn't be mentioned? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when his career is still going on? Manning is still playing right now and he has been the best QB in the NFL for how many years now? Your comparing him with two of the worst QB's in the NFL who just happened to win because they fed off the energy of playing in the Superbowl. But you know what? They still ****ing suck. Manning is one of the best ****ing QB's in the NFL, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the **** up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Manning wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Brady just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when he needed to get one, just like the Montana did. Are you a ****ing drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a ****ing idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm ****ing serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Manning topics because you're a ***got hater who doesn't like him because he's good. **** you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ****ing QB's on the board, like I give a ****. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid **** like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your ****ing life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. **** you. You are nothing.

Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post
    I'm sorry, but is Peyton already done playing? Oh, that's right. His career isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only a third of the way done. Does not being the best at after a third of your career mean you shouldn't be mentioned? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when his career is still going on? Manning is still playing right now and he has been the best QB in the NFL for how many years now? Your comparing him with two of the worst QB's in the NFL who just happened to win because they fed off the energy of playing in the Superbowl. But you know what? They still ****ing suck. Manning is one of the best ****ing QB's in the NFL, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the **** up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Manning wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Brady just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when he needed to get one, just like the Montana did. Are you a ****ing drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a ****ing idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm ****ing serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Manning topics because you're a ***got hater who doesn't like him because he's good. **** you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ****ing QB's on the board, like I give a ****. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid **** like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your ****ing life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. **** you. You are nothing.

SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I f'n love it, people calling Wilson a 'game manager' when ultimately that just merely states he is a winner.

If playing to the strengths of the team and not making dumb decisions/mistakes is game managing, then sure, he'll game manage to another ring.

Brb, has better stats than most to all of the younger qbs......but they aren't game managers. Just Wilson. Trolololol, the butthurt is strong.

I don't neg anymore...rly Negatron617's Avatar
    Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why you mad tho?

for the sake of rustlin your jimmies

look at the QBs with lesser pass attempts

23 Matt Schaub, QB HOU 219 358 61.2 2,310 6.45 46 10 14 21 73.0 231
    24 Jay Cutler, QB CHI 224 355 63.1 2,621 7.38 67 19 12 19 89.2 238
    25 Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB TEN 217 350 62.0 2,454 7.01 77 14 12 21 82.0 223
    26 Jason Campbell, QB CLE 180 317 56.8 2,015 6.36 80 11 8 16 76.9 224
    Nick Foles, QB PHI 203 317 64.0 2,891 9.12 63 27 2 28 119.2 222
    28 EJ Manuel, QB BUF 180 306 58.8 1,972 6.44 45 11 9 28 77.7 197
    29 Aaron Rodgers, QB GB 193 290 66.6 2,536 8.75 83 17 6 21 104.9 282
    30 Terrelle Pryor, QB OAK 156 272 57.4 1,798 6.61 73 7 11 31 69.1 163
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    football is a different game when you only need to score 14 points a game to win. Don't need to take chances. If you do make mistakes, that defense bails you out. He only needs 2-3 good drives a game. His defense always has him in it. To act like he'd be successful on other NFL teams that rely on offensive production is just dumb. He's in a perfect situation and we will see in 2 years when his contract needs extended what he can do without other playmakers.
    SC: BKing1024

Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The insecurity will never die with Seattle fans.

Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Divisional Game vs. Saints:

9/18 103 yards 0 TD's

Team win in mostly a blowout until the end

Conference Game vs 49ers:

16/25 215 yards 1 TD

Team win

Super Bowl vs Broncos

18/25 206 yards 2 TD's

Team blowout

What about these numbers aren't game manager numbers? Especially considering the outcome of the games.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    god damn I hate seattle fans

so which is it?

do you have the best defense in NFL history? or do you have the best QB in NFL history?

Oh wait, you think you have both

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, since you brought it up

You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

i'm golfing in my avatar darknessmanX's Avatar
    darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    any great qb is a game manager, including peyton manning. the whole position is meant to manage the game, this "game manager" insult is a valuable tool for haters because it can be applied basically anywhere. it's like calling an olympic sprinter "a fast runner" like there's something wrong with that.

"he's not a true olympic sprinter- he's just a fast runner"

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by darknessmanX View Post
    any great qb is a game manager, including peyton manning. the whole position is meant to manage the game, this "game manager" insult is a valuable tool for haters because it can be applied basically anywhere. it's like calling an olympic sprinter "a fast runner" like there's something wrong with that.

agreed

I don't even understand how "game manager" is an insult

if someone asked me to think of another word for quarterback, game manager would be my first pick lol

Beast Mode: Engaged leakypipe23's Avatar
    leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    god damn I hate seattle fans

so which is it?

do you have the best defense in NFL history? or do you have the best QB in NFL history?

Oh wait, you think you have both
    Who is saying Russell is the best QB in history?

I'll post this again in hopes some of you posting cherry picked numbers actually read it. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/3...owl-48-preview
    505/325/573 Raw

Seattle Sports Crew

TEAM PHOINIX

The Iron never lies to you...The iron will always kick you the real deal. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darknessmanX View Post

Repped.

Originally Posted by leakypipe23 View Post
    Who is saying Russell is the best QB in history?

I'll post this again in hopes some of you posting cherry picked numbers actually read it. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/3...owl-48-preview
    actually that was a reply to this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160025351

not sure why i posted it in this thread, derped

NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who gives a phuck when all he does is win.

Manlet quarterbacks taking over now.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post
    Breh, your team just won a Super Bowl.... why are you wasting time addressing the trolls and the haters?

I swear the Seahawks fans on sports misc are the most insecure here.
    This. Who gives a sh!t OP? Football is over for the next 7 months. Your team won, enjoy it.

Insecurity is strong.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

Warriors by a million 4567081110's Avatar
    4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4567081110 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People act like it's such a huge deal that Wilson is a game manager in his second season. I'm a big Brady fan, and I can say that he was a game manager in his second season. He was clutch though, much like Wilson, and stepped up when he needed to.

What I'm trying to say is that for all we know, Wilson could end up being like Brady, where they start off as a game manager, but over time become elite. People put way too much pressure on a second year player.
    http://giant.gfycat.com/EasygoingEquatorialAmurstarfish.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/KeAZH54.gif

Beast Mode: Engaged leakypipe23's Avatar
    leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    This. Who gives a sh!t OP? Football is over for the next 7 months. Your team won, enjoy it.

Insecurity is strong.
    Not insecurity at all. Just think it's silly to label Wilson negatively. People doing so cherry pick stats and have very limited knowledge of what he does for the team.
    505/325/573 Raw

Seattle Sports Crew

TEAM PHOINIX

The Iron never lies to you...The iron will always kick you the real deal. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post

Insecurity is strong.
    Lmao stop trolling.

Sports misc logic = team wins Super Bowl = cry insecurity on fan base if they start open discussion about said team

Would you rather us act smug and arogent?

Hawks are number 1 team in the league and it's not even close.

D is def top 5 of ALL TIME, maybe THE BEST.

Wilson will have a better legacy than Luck.

You mad bro?

That's not me man, I'd rather debate sports (especially football as long as possible)

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leakypipe23 View Post
    Not insecurity at all. Just think it's silly to label Wilson negatively. People doing so cherry pick stats and have very limited knowledge of what he does for the team.
    Clearly this is limited to Russell Wilson discussions only...