Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post
    So if it's not posted on the FDA homepage then it's not a reliable source? Sounds like you've drank one too many diet pepsi's
    Livestrong....livestrong....cmon man you can do better.

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at zero cal food/drinks. Why would you ingest food if it doesn't have cals?

Imagine how much less money companies would make if people had common ****ing sense.
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rayallenscalves View Post
    They're the same people that flood the voters polls every four years even though the constitution SPECIFICALLY SAYS NOTHING about popular vote influencing the outcome of an election. Only the electoral college does. Article 2 section 1, the executive branch. Plus, alcohol is legal here while marijuana isn't, (DEA) this tells us everything we need to know about that corrupt organization. Both are just as impairing, short term and long and if one is illegal the other needs to be as well. GMO's, thats another story, and there are miscers who swear pesticides and altered seeds are just as good as organic. No hope imo, people are just too content with the style of living we have, no reason to remove this corrupt government and its agencies
    Don't worry brah surely they have our best interests in mind.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The no avi/no stats poster wants evidence given to him. Why don't you go look for it, but that would require work. The only work you clearly do is going to the fridge to grab another Diet Dew you brain dead iguana.
    Lmfao, way to completely embarrass yourself with this post. Please continue and make sure to neg me on the way out as you remove your own head from your ass.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for all you guys arguing whether or not aspartame is good for you, or even if you think its negligible and harmless, explain why companies are pushing the FDA to let them hide aspartame altogether from the list of ingredients? milk doesnt naturally have aspartame in it, yet companies are trying to push the FDA into letting them include aspartame into the definition of milk without having to disclose it

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Efre View Post
    Lmfao, way to completely embarrass yourself with this post. Please continue and make sure to neg me on the way out as you remove your own head from your ass.
    No avi + no stats, you might as well be a red. Maybe if you weren't a sheep and didn't get spoon fed lies by your overweight, lobotomized mother, then you'd actually have enough sense to come to your own conclusions rather than eating out of your parents' azz.
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No avi + no stats, you might as well be a red. Maybe if you weren't a sheep and didn't get spoon fed lies by your overweight, lobotomized mother, then you'd actually have enough sense to come to your own conclusions rather than eating out of your parents' azz.
    None of this has anything to do with the continued lack of a response to the evidence that the source you provided was a quack or that you even read a 6(?) line quotation.

Keep going with the whole screaming at your PC screen thing though, I'm sure everyone else reading your posts support your crusade.

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None of this has anything to do with the continued lack of a response to the evidence that the source you provided was a quack or that you even read a 6(?) line quotation.

Keep going with the whole screaming at your PC screen thing though, I'm sure everyone else reading your posts support your crusade.
    It has to do with your own personal mental ability and self-credibility, areas that you both seem to lack due to 7 generations of inbreeding. Like I said, go to your fridge and grab another diet soda you fukkin rodent.
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    lol at zero cal food/drinks. Why would you ingest food if it doesn't have cals?

Imagine how much less money companies would make if people had common ****ing sense.
    If more people had an ounce of care for what they're putting into their bodies, we wouldn't have to see fuccing Skittles, McDonald's, coca cola, and all this other GARBAGE. Who cares if its quick an convenient, show more respect for your body. Take the time to eat a natural alternative, that may very well include sugars in it as well, but at least you know it's naturally occurring, ie honey or sugar from an orange. The amount of pure trash being consumed is awful and we are not as smart a species as people like to think imo. Just look at the decision making patterns.

Not saying everything should be banned/regulated by a single entity, but people should say "hey this mcdonalds Is crap let me not eat it". Let me get ground beef and make a burger. Or, this soda is carbonated sugar water, let me just drink regular water, fruit juice, seltzer water or coconut water etc, marketing and advertisements really has these Impresionable people thinking its ok to eat garbage just cause its on a commercial with a paid hbb to eat it with a smile on her face

It has to do with your own personal mental ability and self-credibility, areas that you both seem to lack due to 7 generations of inbreeding. Like I said, go to your fridge and grab another diet soda you fukkin rodent.
    I don't even...

Insulting my mental ability when you failed to read an obvious quote kinda seems bad on you. Self-credibility? Do you even understand the words you're attempting to use?

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aspartame has attracted a butt load of publicity and is one of the most independently studied food additives. The general consensus is that it's safe.

AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stop with the anti-aspartame, anti-GMO etc. threads you unscientific tards. I get so rustled.
    MISCINATI

** Top shelf crew **

***VIKING CREW***

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ Mercola making this.

That guy is such a quack/scammer

I don't even...

Insulting my mental ability when you failed to read an obvious quote kinda seems bad on you. Self-credibility? Do you even understand the words you're attempting to use?
    Holy fuk you can't even read. Is your name Billy Madison cause I swear to god your baby brain retard of a mother needs to send you back to grade 1. You're the cancer of this country.
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its clearly not good for you..

but i recently discoverd coke zero.. while on cut.. i eat so clean.. i cheat hard..

so with coke zero.. it satisfies my cravings.. yet has zero calories... addicted atm.

but yeah... anyone that thinks its good for you, is retarded...

brb, first time i had it.. got a headache instantly and burped and it burned my nostrils and throat.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Aspartame has attracted a butt load of publicity and is one of the most independently studied food additives. The general consensus is that it's safe.
    those "independent" firms get paid by someone.....

How much money does Coke and Pepsi Co make per year again?

Holy fuk you can't even read. Is your name Billy Madison cause I swear to god your baby brain retard of a mother needs to send you back to grade 1. You're the cancer of this country.
    I am the cancer of the country by not believing an obvious scammer on the internet.

keep going, son

Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    According to Mercola.com, the amino acid aspartic acid, which composes 40 percent of aspartame, elevates the level of aspartame in the blood. This chemical travels to the brain via the blood and performs as a neurotransmitter. It allows calcium and free radicals to enter brain cells that later die as a result of overstimulation; aspartame is referred to as an excitotoxin because it "excites" cells to death. Caffeine, which has side effects similar to aspartame, also stimulates brain activity and can compound the damage aspartame may cause. Taking caffeine in conjunction with aspartame may worsen side effects.

Just wondering Commstar...hope your not taking PWO stims ...because that would be doing the same thing....PWO have chit loads of artificial sweetners and chit loads of caffeine.

AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000)
    MISCINATI

** Top shelf crew **

***VIKING CREW***

Originally Posted by AbusiveParents View Post
    Another aspartame thread? pls go you unscientific tards.

wow retard that chit is obviously fake and was tested by an independent group that was paid for and sponsored by the same companies that push apples on the youth

Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    for all you guys arguing whether or not aspartame is good for you, or even if you think its negligible and harmless, explain why companies are pushing the FDA to let them hide aspartame altogether from the list of ingredients? milk doesnt naturally have aspartame in it, yet companies are trying to push the FDA into letting them include aspartame into the definition of milk without having to disclose it
    Probably has something to do with half of america thinking it's going to kill them, so obviously companies don't want it listed on their ingredients, otherwise people would read that and not buy it.

Originally Posted by Mimic3 View Post
    Just wondering Commstar...hope your not taking PWO stims ...because that would be doing the same thing....PWO have chit loads of artificial sweetners and chit loads of caffeine.
    I'm up to 6 scoops of neon sport volt brahhhhhh

**Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Frell View Post

cliffs of vid: aspartame doesn't belong in the body but it won't ever be banned because too much money is being made by saying "low calorie" or "fat free" on foods, some corps are even trying to make the FDA let them put aspartame in their food but not include it on the label so people stop bitching

is any of this chit even true?

considering breeding my own cows for meat and making my own garden and getting a reverse osmosis machine because everything is killing us nowadays
    "aspartame has also been linked to [...] increased weight" <- WTF.

aspartame gives you more calories to get you out of your caloric deficit?
    Will bulk on aspartame now.
    New bodybuilder secret.
    WOW.
    We're all gonna make it.

foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You realize that aspartame is just aspartic acid + phenylalanine right? Both of which are amino acids? Aspartic acid being produced NATURALLY by every human being?
    The only way this could create a reaction in the body is if the person had phenylketonuria where the body does not properly process phenylalanine, but even this is extremely unlikely and they would more than likely know if they had this condition.
    (just a side note, I love arguing with people who believe aspartame causes cancer/is bad for you, feels so good knowing for a fact that Im right and seeing them be incredibly ignorant)
    Last edited by foshizzle57; 01-28-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Originally Posted by AbusiveParents View Post
    yep no aspartame! good to go!

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by natypes View Post
    Diet Mt Dew
    Dr Pepper 10
    Diet Dr Pepper
    Vanilla Coke zero

All of these help me stay on a cut. Have one occasionally mid day and I feel like I cheated. I can NOT do diet coke though, that shyt nasty.

Wasn't really implying you, specifically. Between this and the pork thread today I'm a bit rustled.
    Vanilla Coke Zero is nectar of the gods. Only one grocery store around me offers those tasty bastards
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Noodler View Post
    I can't see how ANY man made chemical would be good for the body...
    Wtf kind of stupid logic is this

There's tons of things in nature they aren't good for the body, which implies if it's man made, theres a 100% chance it's not good for the body

On what planet does that even make any remote sense

kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    live and let live. All in moderation brahs

Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000) Dyess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, aspartame is fine on it's own (though not great), if taken in combination with caffeine (such as diet soda's) it can lead to a decrease in brain cells.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/50...ith-aspartame/

According to Mercola.com, the amino acid aspartic acid, which composes 40 percent of aspartame, elevates the level of aspartame in the blood. This chemical travels to the brain via the blood and performs as a neurotransmitter. It allows calcium and free radicals to enter brain cells that later die as a result of overstimulation; aspartame is referred to as an excitotoxin because it "excites" cells to death. Caffeine, which has side effects similar to aspartame, also stimulates brain activity and can compound the damage aspartame may cause. Taking caffeine in conjunction with aspartame may worsen side effects.
    Went to mercola.com since that's who Livestrong was quoting and found that the good doctor there has a lot to say about a lot of products. Including having his own personal line of products to replace all those potentionally "bad" products. Can't wait to tell my woman about his exciting line of feminine Hygiene products. After she sees his video she'll wonder how she ever survived putting all those tampax in her cooter.

http://femininecare.mercola.com/
    **Yellow Fever Crew**

*Proud supporter of roronoa3000*

Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    really interdasting hearing about mercola being scam