AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

AdisBrah unbanned [GTFIH brahs]

Just came back from band camp where the mod XtremeOCD shoved a phuking trumpet up my anoos.

So brahs, we must show strength.
    These moderators, THEY MAY TAKE OUR REPS AND BAN US. BUT THEY WILL NEVER. TAKE. OUR. FREEDOM.

So anyway topic of this thread is: What is the most embarrassing moment you have ever had in the gym?
    I kid you not, mine was on my first ever gym session shortly after I turned 15. I had to hang the biggest ****t lol and when I came out I had a long trail of toilet paper (clean paper) stuck from the back of my pants and I didn't even know for about 10 minutes lol
    NZ

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Many bans have expired recently. I guess a banned camp session just ended.
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The green man is a pretty cool dude, tbh

Had a machine fall on me last week, because I didn't latch the weight guard on properly. Went down to the floor in a second when it hit me...
    "For the truly fortunate man, his body is a breathing image of self respect"

“I ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders.”

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

myanimelist.net/animelist/jnicko

AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JNicko View Post
    The green man is a pretty cool dude, tbh

Had a machine fall on me last week, because I didn't latch the weight guard on properly. Went down to the floor in a second when it hit me...
    What machine lol sounds phucked up brah
    NZ

BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went to do lat pulls, thought i selected the correct weight but...ended up just being around 20 pounds.

So when i went to sit i pulled the weight like i would have work set wise. Went crashing on my arse
    Stay Motivated
    <3 "Bro-Married" to Jalexander1994 <3
    ♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚
    *Running into half the crew at random times crew*
    *Misc while on the toilet crew*

Originally Posted by BrandersonBruh View Post
    Went to do lat pulls, thought i selected the correct weight but...ended up just being around 20 pounds.

So when i went to sit i pulled the weight like i would have work set wise. Went crashing on my arse
    Hahah that sounds bad bro. Mine was so phucked man there were hot chicks there so I just went home straight away. And that was my first ever day at the gym too
    NZ

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

One of these, except I was facing outwards..
    As I put the weight hook on, it decided to sit on top of it's groove instead of going into it
    went to talk away, and the whole thing just came falling onto my back

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This was pretty recent. Actually made a thread about it:
    So It was chest day and I was near the end if my workout. On my eight set of decline and I get stuck(only 145 lel I was exhausted). Nobody sees it so I try with all my might and sit up with it and pretended it was what I was trying to do. Then I just racked my weights and left in a full bert stare.
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Originally Posted by JNicko View Post

One of these, except I was facing outwards..
    As I put the weight hook on, it decided to sit on top of it's groove instead of going into it
    went to talk away, and the whole thing just came falling onto my back
    Oh chit man hope you were okay
    NZ

Originally Posted by AdisBrah View Post
    Oh chit man hope you were okay
    Luckily I had already done heavy leg press and squats beforehand, so I only had 2 plates a side on this machine
    Got off with a little red mark on my back, where it hit

Thanks man
    It's so easy to get hurt in the gym

stay safe brah's

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how was band camp william wallace ma niguh

most embarrassing moment would for sure be either dropping shaker then having it smash making huge mess bcaa'z everywhar

or

doing deadlifts and having pants rip walk around bishes staring at dat gaping hole lolol
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    >first time trying to squat 220
    >go ATG
    >coming up
    >get glute cramp
    >lose balance
    >nearly stack with 220lbs on my back
    >recover balance

rest of workout was done in shame haha. :'(

Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post
    how was band camp william wallace ma niguh

most embarrassing moment would for sure be either dropping shaker then having it smash making huge mess bcaa'z everywhar

or

doing deadlifts and having pants rip walk around bishes staring at dat gaping hole lolol
    I was alone. I felt like no one was there to help me, I was helpless. As I lay on the cold concrete floor gazing up through the metal barred window towards the moon, I heard footsteps. My initial thought was it was just a band camp guard walking to check that all the inmates doors were locked, but the fear at the back of my mind was right. It was XtremeOCD, this time with a huge trombone. I couldn't do anything, I resisted with all my might. But in the end he got the advantage, and forced the trombone upon me
    NZ

Originally Posted by kenanbrah View Post
    >first time trying to squat 220
    >go ATG
    >coming up
    >get glute cramp
    >lose balance
    >nearly stack with 220lbs on my back
    >recover balance

rest of workout was done in shame haha. :'(
    Damn sounds like it would have hurt bro!

Edit: sorry for individual replies to posts I'm on my phone and can't do multiple quotes in one post
    NZ

eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahah that sounds bad bro. Mine was so phucked man there were hot chicks there so I just went home straight away. And that was my first ever day at the gym too
    you wot m8.

hahaha wow thats ****ing embarrassing tbh.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have no idea who OP is...

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Accidentally farted on 10/10 girl at gym
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was alone. I felt like no one was there to help me, I was helpless. As I lay on the cold concrete floor gazing up through the metal barred window towards the moon, I heard footsteps. My initial thought was it was just a band camp guard walking to check that all the inmates doors were locked, but the fear at the back of my mind was right. It was XtremeOCD, this time with a huge trombone. I couldn't do anything, I resisted with all my might. But in the end he got the advantage, and forced the trombone upon me
    this is terrifying, you must be having a hard time after that trombone scenario. band camp is a dark scary place been there a few times back in the day
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000) Lewis345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by James24WR View Post
    This was pretty recent. Actually made a thread about it:
    So It was chest day and I was near the end if my workout. On my eight set of decline and I get stuck(only 145 lel I was exhausted). Nobody sees it so I try with all my might and sit up with it and pretended it was what I was trying to do. Then I just racked my weights and left in a full bert stare.
    lol

Originally Posted by eni95 View Post
    you wot m8.

hahaha wow thats ****ing embarrassing tbh.
    Haha yep was so phuckedddd

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Have no idea who OP is...
    i'm sure you dont brah

Originally Posted by Brenjam View Post
    Accidentally farted on 10/10 girl at gym
    lmaoo was this at Golds in gunners?

this is terrifying, you must be having a hard time after that trombone scenario. band camp is a dark scary place been there a few times back in the day
    my friend if only you knew. next in line was a massive tuba, luckily i got away in time
    NZ

KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FUAAAAAARK glad that ur back brah
    Caught u mirin brah

Originally Posted by KRONEXX View Post
    FUAAAAAARK glad that ur back brah
    thanks brah fuken love u no homo, u been muzzin hard or what
    NZ

btw Mxxz you're looking fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaking JOOOOOOOOOOOOOCY man getting big i see
    NZ

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRONEXX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks brah fuken love u no homo, u been muzzin hard or what
    for sure mate 24/7 :P love u to brah no homo
    Caught u mirin brah

volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was squatting and couldnt get up, ended falling forward, thought at that moment that the barbell was going to break my neck and I was going to die but the safety thing catched the barbell. Its embaressing because I was with my uncle and every1 saw me failing
    **Barber offers to slit my throat everytime I get a haircut crew**

Originally Posted by volkan96 View Post
    catched
    Wot
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was doing my warm up sets for squatting and on the last set I put a 45 on one side and on the other I accidentally put on a 35 so did that for 10 reps and didn't notice so people were walking and gave a look like WTF finally after 5 people walked by all giving me that look I noticed the weights and fixed it
    Gym/Meet
    Squat-430/425
    Bench-225/225
    Dead-470/460

Originally Posted by EnglishRay View Post
    Welcome back.
    thanks brah. lol

Originally Posted by volkan96 View Post
    Was squatting and couldnt get up, ended falling forward, thought at that moment that the barbell was going to break my neck and I was going to die but the safety thing catched the barbell. Its embaressing because I was with my uncle and every1 saw me failing
    phuck lol you should have just flopped your cawk out after and slapped every girl in the gym with it

Originally Posted by SL3GB View Post
    I was doing my warm up sets for squatting and on the last set I put a 45 on one side and on the other I accidentally put on a 35 so did that for 10 reps and didn't notice so people were walking and gave a look like WTF finally after 5 people walked by all giving me that look I noticed the weights and fixed it
    chit happens brah
    NZ