Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question I suck at exercise programming.

Basically I have worked out for 17 months my only focus to begin with was to lose weight, I kind of did not start with squats and deadlift until the August last year, so I kind of had only a few months experience and my lifts are not impressive. I have tirade to put some effort in learning more about it and the more and more I read I find that I basically only have do squats, deadlift, bench, row or chine and some tricep work and some shoulder work.

Is it to late to back to a 3 times a week full body 5x5 program or like a 1,2,3,4 program? Like when do you stop being intermediate? And if I kind of re-program should I shot for doing a full 1 rep max workout to find my new level to push from?

thanks!

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're essentially new, why not still to what's in the stickies and progress with
    proven routines?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    You're essentially new, why not still to what's in the stickies and progress with
    proven routines?
    ^This

Experience of running a well designed program will teach you a lot about how to design your own routine later on.

Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I When i was obese i have a good program basically a body weight program to save the joints a bit, but then I lost lots of weights and started some classical isolation workout and I kind of feel that am sort changing myself. So was looking in to the 5x5 program, but then I was thinking I don’t want to start from a bar. Am all ready doing pressing work squats and deadlift.

So tensioning in the a 5x5 program without starting from the bar again would probably be to test your 1 rep max first right? And then go 70-80% of that for 5x5

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Most good programs describe how to find your starting weights... there should be an FAQ for the one you decide to do - and this isn't usually just the bar.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    proven routines?
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Most good programs describe how to find your starting weights... there should be an FAQ for the one you decide to do - and this isn't usually just the bar.
    These^
    OG