Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i actually doubt that you can do 50 perfect pushups in a row.

TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He doesnt need to waste his time doing pushups or any martial arts, all he needs is a pen or a well sharpened pencil and he is set to kill.

MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Chett
    i actually doubt that you can do 50 perfect pushups in a row.
    Doubt all you want

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MainFrameSolja
    I can do 50 push ups buddy, not a lot, but good for someone who hasn't worked out in a month and is just getting over a bad staph infection.

I will hit you up with a new pic in a few months, would love for you to call me fat then.

And btw. I said I have trained, not that I am currently training in anything, but I will be doing Judo in a few months once I get myself back into shape.

Cheers
    Are you Mike Whitehead's little brother?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.